1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

    Dismiss Notice
Soma #ded
Joined:
Jan 1, 2012
Messages:
176
Likes Received:
0
Last Activity:
Dec 12, 2015

Soma #ded

Time for a SOMARAND!, from on showdown ;_;

    1. Altaria
      Altaria
      nice swag
    2. Soma #ded
      Soma #ded
      Yeah, it's been a while. I blame the vacationing and mostly the TF2.
    3. braveswin11
      braveswin11
      Have you played mafia recently? I haven't seen you D:
    4. FireyBladeII
      FireyBladeII
      Hey, that's Quote, isn't it? Cave Story is awesome. :p
    5. Soma #ded
      Soma #ded
      No actually, my original name was ⑨uote, before cirno had auth. I made this avatar unknowing of Cirno, and I'm too lazy to change anything.
    6. Latimaster
      Latimaster
      You fake impression of Cirno :c
    7. Soma #ded
      Soma #ded
      Citation needed.
    8. Expert Belt Latios
      Expert Belt Latios
      You are NOT Batman.
    9. kupo
      kupo
      'ello~ :3
    10. ASH_CHAMPION
      ASH_CHAMPION
      Yay first post.
      Anyways we're opponents for the checkmate tour. First Pm Jin of the gale and me your king, when I do the same then we can battle. I'm in GMT +5
  • Loading...
  • About

    Birthday:
    November 2
    Location:
    on showdown ;_;
    Favourite Pokémon:
    Glaceon
    PO Trainer Name:
    Soma
    download my visual novel fam
    https://my.mixtape.moe/rqujsb.zip

    Signature

    Soma's Mafia Rules:
    1. 99% of Soma's rands are bad. The other 1% will vote out the godfather, sephiroth, uranium, or the strongest bad PR.
    2. If Soma says "Time for a SOMARANF", he's gone haywire and is trying to rand but accidentally pressed f instead of d. Counterrand it.
    3. If Soma says "Time for a SOMARANF", he'll probably get slayed by Exploud, and it will be the one time he's the inspector. Make sure to laugh at him in the chat.
  • ForumPost count

    General Chat41 (20.5%)
    Rate My Team29 (14.5%)
    Pokémon Chat27 (13.5%)
    Gen 5 Discussion27 (13.5%)
    Mafia18 (9%)
    Forum Games10 (5%)
    Bug Wasteland8 (4%)
    Gen 5 OU Analyses8 (4%)
    Tournaments7 (3.5%)
    Gen 5 Side Metagames6 (3%)
    Past Gens Discussion3 (1.5%)
    Gen 5 NU2 (1%)
    Help2 (1%)
    Gen 5 Ubers Analyses2 (1%)
    YouTube Channel2 (1%)
    Gen 5 LC Analyses1 (0.5%)
    Gen 5 UU1 (0.5%)
    Gen 5 LC1 (0.5%)
    Official Tournaments1 (0.5%)
    Server and Client Scripting1 (0.5%)
    Development General1 (0.5%)
    PO Classics1 (0.5%)
    Arts and Graphics1 (0.5%)