1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

The Swordfish Conundrum

Discussion in 'PO Classics' started by PO Gold, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SockPuppet

SockPuppet lmao

PO Trainer Name:
    sockpuppet
    The thread being deleted would deadlock every point being made in this thread, thus proving the Owners to be the powerslaves they are claimed to be; that's not what anyone in power wants.

2. mastersalsa

mastersalsa New Member

Thank you for a bit of recognition. I wish people would pay more attention to the real issue here.

3. Wavy

Wavy prince of the sea Server Moderator Server Moderator

Honestly, guys. Conflict resolution shouldn't be this hard. Just take a step back and look at what you're doing.

There's a degree of maturity that I hope to find in people... and have been disappointed in a lot of different places in my life. This is definitely one of the most disappointing instances. But maybe I shouldn't be expecting so much from a Pokemon community?

4. Key

Key but would u kiss..

PO is nothing without it's users. How many users are coyo and the peanut gallery willing to lose?
    I strongly encourage more users to take a leave from the server until the issue is addressed publicly.

Might be cool if the OP added a list of users who pledge to take a leave until that time comes.

5. Aerith

Aerith Banned

This has been locked for several reasons.

While I do agree that the decisions may have not been the right thing for PO, this is the wrong way to go around it, and won't get you anywhere.

Also this topic created more controversy, make another topic like this here and you'll get infracted for it.

Also: If you want to talk with another person or group privately, either get your own PO server or do it on IRC.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.