1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Community] Well #31 - Dasdardly

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dasdardly, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka
    Does this mean I'm finally becoming popular??? Thanks to everyone that voted for me, and I don't blame the people who didn't!

Real Life
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. But, then, later came me, slithering from my mother's womb. She hadn't a clue what she had just unleashed into the world. The year was 1992, I was born in Salem, Indiana, USA.

I am currently 20 years of age and seeking employment. I don't really want to say my name, Nic is close enough. Not much to say about my real life, as I don't really have a lot going on... feel free to ask for whatever details you would like mentioned.

Pokemon
    My journey began with Pokemon some twelve years ago when I got Blue version for Christmas. Who knew my very own journey was about to unfold!?
    I didn't have a Gameboy to play it on though! No, my father thought that getting my sister the gameboy, and me the only game would be the best course of action. Oh Fahjah, you so funny.
    Anyway, my sister eventually gave me that gameboy pocket for some reason and I went on to get Yellow version- then Silver and Gold when they came out, and CRYSTAL. Oh Crystal. Now that was a great game. I probably played Crystal more than Silver, Gold, and Yellow combined!
    I got Sapphire when it came out, wasn't as interested though. But I did get Fire Red when it came out because 1st gen <3. Then when I found out in High School that they had released new ones (Diamond and Pearl) I jumped back on the bandwagon and went out and bought Pearl o3o;. I was super excited for Black and White, of course and bought it first day, then blargh blargh wifi, blargh blargh competitive started.

Competitive Pokemon
    I'd wanted to get into competitve battling since DPP; but I didn't have high-speed internet until Junior year of high school and I wasn't feelin' Pokemon at that time so I never started! But when Black and White came out, I knew I wanted to get into it.
    I started going on the Serebii forums a lot (lol,) and dicking around building teams on my cartridge. It took so long, and I never knew if they'd be any good until I was finished with them, and if they weren't I just wasted all that time! So I found a better way to test teams '-', PO.

Pokemon Online
    I came on PO for the first time last April. It gets talked about a lot in the Serebii league threads because it's a lot easier to maintain than a cartridge team, and since that's exactly what I wanted I figured I would check it out. My first impression was that it was glorious and I was nowhere near the player I thought I was. As glorious as it was though, had it not been for a certain very special bot I'm certain I would have never become a regular on the server.
    Maybe a week after I started, I had already accepted the fact that I would never be a great player in OU, and began to look for alternative tiers. I saw in the banner (LOL, who reads the banner) something about Shanai Cup, so I checked it out.
    I joined #Shanai, I read everything, I talked to nixeagle, and then I played against Shanai! That tier was it for me, I was certain. So I did everything in my power to help it progress. I joined nixeagle's wiki, I edited pages, I contributed to discussions, and I was rewarded. Nixeagle gave me mods on his wiki not even two weeks after I had started PO and admins not a month later. I was made a Bot Admin as soon as they were invented, and a Shanai Admin when the name changed. Name a time in Shanai's development, I was probably there.
    I was given trial mods by Oak in late February; but lost them due to some unfortunate circumstances. But fear not! as I'm back in Indigo with my shiny new Megausers. I've still got /cauth in Tohjo so I can minimod to my heart's content and I'm an all-around cool guy on the server.
    That was loong as shit and booring too boot.

Shoutouts
    In the year that I've spent on PO, I've met tons of amazing people. I'm gonna try to get everyone; but I know I won't.

emoasiankid: I'm pretty sure you're the least emo emo kid I've ever had the pleasure of talking to.

Mahnmut: Regardless of what you think or say, our names make the best duo on the server '-'. It's awesome that you're going to be a doctor and I wish you all the best in your endeavors :3.

Oh So Shoddy: Creeper or not, you're still a cool guy. You might feel ostracized by the popular kids but you're still pretty likable when you aren't being a cunt >:o.

PichitheShinyPichu: Look at this motherfucker, the shiniest fucking Pichu you've ever seen. You're always so quiet though, dude. You've been around forever and I still can't remember you doing anything '- '.

Wriggle Nightbug: There isn't a lot that needs to be said I don't think, girlie ;o.

PhilosophicalPsycho: It's been a while since we've talked; but you ran #TrivReview like a boss until
    Wriggle came around '-'. Still, you always messed with my pony questions and that's annoying, you androgynous punk, you.

Galblade: It's just come to my attention that I need to use :B more, so you don't get a shoutout now :B.

Gl4ss: Prodigal child or not, you can still play Pogeymanz very well. You can at least sound knowledgeable in pretty much every tier, and that's something a lot of people can't do :3.

Metta World Peace: I don't know a lot about you; but you're a good battler, like Glass '-'.

Pokel': Always grasping, my little Pokel. I've watched you grow up from a punk in #tours to a punk in #Tournaments... Come to think of it, not much has changed :b. You've got a ton of ambition and it'll get you somewhere someday (hopefully not just on a Pokemon Simulator though.)

Redjoker25: You're quiet too! But you're a brony, so I know you're a cool kid :3.

RockyRd: Any time you wanna 'wrestle' just come on over boi. I'll take you, no sweat.

TacoBell: One of my favorite fast food chains, and another brony :3.

Ozma: Secret boss from my favorite Final Fantasy: check. Had a very nice beard: check. Has had Admins three times: check. Yeah, you're pretty much the coolest guy on PO, broseph.

Vietpride: Have we even talked since you came back??? It's all about Mafia now I guess ;_;.

Vintage Books: Damn son, so needy. From what I can tell, you're a pretty cool hipster, if that counts for something. You and Django seem to know everything when it comes to music, which is something I find pretty enviable.

Flandre Scarlet: It must take a lot of work to look so good at 495. I'd really love to know how you do it ;o.

Meh: Flash. You used to be such a cute kid. Now you're just a punk.

Shadowfist: I remember when you never talked and it seemed like all you did was edit the wiki :o. I told nix that you deserved SA at least four times before you got it '- '.

Elements: It's pretty bs that you're leaving right after I'm not completely intimidated by you. I wish you all the best anyway. Such a funny man, you are.

pokemonnerd: You should really just lead LU and NU again already! You're already posting like you lead the tiers; might as well do it :x. ALSO, I contest that the Spiderman thread wasn't my fault. No one should be that prejudiced against ponies >_>.

Luck>Skill: I do think you're the best mod-- when you're actually moderating. Your masterful gimmicks and (somehow) great teambuilding skills are something that most everyone should be awed by. You're just a great player overall, and I'm glad that you're willing to share your knowledge with less gifted players :3.

Avatar Roku: Lalathegreat was a better nick; but I can dig why you'd change it. I like how we've yet to talk about Korra at all though ._. I'm pretty sure you're my favorite gay person :3.

SteelEdges: ಠ_ಠ I am so disappoint.

Nicehat: I'm with Cirno, you're my second favorite SA :o. You have such a broad range of knowledge that no matter the subject you've got something to say. Which is cool~.

Cirno: I think I said this during you're well; but even though I hated it at the time, I can look back and say that I'm glad Okami smuggled you into #Trivreview.

OkamiBW: We had a pretty cool rivalry going on way back when; but you've been AWOL for so long!! Dunno if we'll ever be like we were; but it's been fun.

Blitzamirin: You're pretty cool when you aren't getting upset about every. little. thing. Enjoy the ride, etc.

Johnidel: LOL YOU. We still cool though, bro ;o.

Rarity: LOL YOU. We still cool though, bro ;o.

Yami: Just found out you're like a female me?? Well, habits in school at least :3. But seriously, you're a gorgeous girl, go somewhere!

Tc6: You, my curly-headed understudy, will- in time- be a master of all arts romantic. :33.
    I lied.

Crystal Moogle: I once knew a witch. She had this mysterious ass purple that hurt my eyes to read. That witch was you. This shoutout was shitty. I hope you're happy. Anyway, you're the best owner, everyone knows it.

BenXxX: You're pretty cool when you aren't getting upset about every. little. thing. Enjoy the ride, etc. lt's are pretty dumb though, let's be honest.

Burnin'Red: I got you this nice 'g' >:o. I swear, if you say something about my not having a 't'... I'll go cry about it in a corner or something, you punk.

Jin of The Gale: You're a damn fine moderator and the server is better for having you. I still don't get the manly soap operas though :V.

BR: More like Bad_AtPokemon

Key: You beautiful, masterful wordsmith, you. Not once in a decade do men like you come along, and yet here you are! You truly make PO a better place, and the people here are better for it. Stay classy you gorgeous mind.

CBB: You were a god of Shanai Cup, and I looked up to you so much. Nowadays you just fuck off on Smogon and while I still wholly enjoy watching you battle/rage, I don't know if I'll ever be as close to you again!

Django: Back when you were just a user was your prime time, I think. When I first saw you battle, I thought you were such a cool guy, and then after I got to know you, I found out you really are a cool guy!

Okay, feel free to ask me any-damn-thing. I'll answer it. (F'real.)

Oh yeah, I'll vocaroo any answers, if the person who asks so wishes.
    (I won't do any answers that have been done already though.)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
  2. Crystal Moogle

Crystal Moogle Ayaya~

PO Trainer Name:
    Hanako
    WHAT COLOUR PANTSU?

3. Nainil

Nainil The International of PO

WHAT SIZE PANTSU?

4. Xdevo

Xdevo Phrasing Super Moderator Tour Director Super Moderator Tour Director

Are you actually gay?

5. Cirno

Cirno Romantic

PO Trainer Name:
    Alice
    WHAT PATTERN PANTSU?

6. Halsey

Halsey Wildstar

PO Trainer Name:
    Kat
    why are you such a brony?

since when are you so popular?

also lol you got 57 more votes than blitz

7. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka

8. Wriggle Nightbug

Wriggle Nightbug Silly bug

Better yet, why are you such a lolicon?

9. Hobbes2

Hobbes2 Aren't I dead or something

PO Trainer Name:
    Hobbes2
    When did you buy your intricatly woven pantsu?

If i love tapped you, would it be homo?

Do i owe you any money?

If 2 babys are about to die, and you could only save one, would you eat the pineapple?

1 + 1 =?
    2 + 2 =?
    49^23/2*12 =?

10. SteelEdges

SteelEdges The Poll Dancer

What exactly appeals to you about My Little Pony? Is there one thing in particular that draws you to it? Multiple things? If so, what? also BR sucks for beating me to this question

What do you think of Jecht puns?

What advice would you give to someone new to PO?

What's one thing you'd change about the world?

Best pizza topping?

Best ice cream flavor?

Kentucky > Indiana etc

11. Kumiho

Kumiho Silhouettes

PO Trainer Name:
    Kumiho
    Are you fat?

12. Gl4ss

Gl4ss Just a little sarcastic

What's the best tier on PO?
    Which pokemon do you think is derp-est?
    What part of a girl draws your attention the most (not including pantsu)?
    POMF etc.
    Favorite book or book series?
    Describe your personality in three words.
    Best pokemon region?
    Coffea or Tea?

Look at those non-troll questions :D

13. RockyRd

RockyRd bap

Since no one bothered to say it, grats on the well~

Favorite K-on song?
    Favorite K-on character?
    Crystal took my pantsu question. She sucks y/y
    How big of a farm did you grow up on?
    What animals did you raise?
    Which one did you like the most?
    Did you ever play hide and seek in your cornfield?

14. Key

Key but would u kiss..

Do you think anybody noticed that you copied almost the entirety of your "Real Life" from my Well, including a name differing only ever so slightly?

Why is my shoutout the best one, is it to make up for the fact that you forgot to give me one until right before you posted this?

Is it possible that you are just another one of my online personas?

15. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  16. Halsey

Halsey Wildstar

PO Trainer Name:
    Kat
    Why did monkeyeatingeagle get banned?
    Was it deserved?

17. Xdevo

Y U skip my question???

How often do you see rainbows?

Are you a horse?

18. Key

Key but would u kiss..

How does being a horse affect your real life?

Are you discriminated against?

Does being a horse make it difficult to type this Well?

19. RockyRd

RockyRd bap

Yui squirrel voice too strong

20. D-21

D-21 Lurking

PO Trainer Name:
    D-21
    >No shoutout, I see.
    And because of that, I give you this.

If you found out you had 24 hours left to live, 20 hours ago, Why didn't you do anything?
    Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?

Before you started this survey, what were you doing?

What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Without looking, guess what time it is

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Did you dream last night?

Do you remember your dreams?

When did you last laugh?

Do you remember why / at what?

What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Seen anything weird lately?

What do you think of this quiz?

What is the last film you saw?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Tell me something about you that most people don't know.

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Do you like to dance?

Would you ever consider living abroad?

Does your name make any interesting anagrams?

Who made the last incoming call on your phone?

What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?

Last time you swam in a pool?

Type of music you like most?

Type of music you dislike most?

Are you listening to music right now?

What color is your bedroom carpet?

If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?

What was the last thing you bought?

Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?

Do you have a garden?

Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?

Who sent the last text message you received?

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

What time is bed time?

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?

How many tattoos do you have?

If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?

What did you do for your last birthday?

Do you carry a donor card?

Who was the last person you ate dinner with?

Is the glass half empty or half full?

What's the farthest-away place you've been?

When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?

Have you ever won a trophy?

Are you a good cook?

Do you know how to pump your own gas?

If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?

Do you touch-type?

What's under your bed?

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Think fast, what do you like right now?

Where were you on Valentine's day?

What time do you get up?

What was the name of your first pet?

Who is the second to last person to call you?

Is there anything going on this weekend?

How are you feeling right now?

What do you think about the most?

What time do you get up in the morning?

If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?

Who would you tell first?

What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?

Do you sing in the shower?

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

What do you do most when you are bored?

What do you do for a living?

Do you love your job?

What did you want to be when you grew up?

If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

How many keys on your key ring?

Where would you retire to?

What kind of car do you drive?

What are your best physical features?

What are your best characteristics?

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?

What kind of books do you like to read?

Where would you want to retire to?

What is your favorite time of the day?

Where did you grow up?

How far away from your birthplace do you live now?

What are you reading now?

Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?

Do you have pets?

How many rings before you answer the phone?

What is your best childhood memory?

What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?

Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?

What is most important in life?

What Inspires You?[/HIDE]

21. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka

22. RockyRd

RockyRd bap

Would you rather have sex with Agatha or Whitney's Miltank?

23. Xdevo

You didn't answer my first question properly.

Would you help your unlce Jack off a horse?

24. Parpar

Parpar Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Parpar
    Do you watch any amine, if so, what are they?

Do you fuck bitches and get money?

Why were born in such a random state?

Also, WHY RUIN THE SPIDERMAN THREAD WITH PONIES???

25. Halsey

Halsey Wildstar

PO Trainer Name:
    Kat
    who is the user you hate the most?
    did you like my April Fools' joke?
    is the Walrus thread the best thread ever created? Why?
    (if you reply no you are dumb)
    why are you the only cool brony?????

26. Hobbes2

Hobbes2 Aren't I dead or something

PO Trainer Name:
    Hobbes2
    1) Rhyhorn is ugly, y/n
    2) Vanniluxxe is a bro, y/y/y/br/y
    3) Supermonkeys or chips
    4) If someone asked 1000 questions would you answer

27. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka

Last edited: May 11, 2012
  28. Hipster

Hipster Banned

How do you feel about porn?
    Are you a farmer?

29. Xdevo

You were supposed to tell the truth silly.

Did you enjoy your time with Katherine the Great?

30. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka

31. Parpar

Parpar Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Parpar
    What do you do on the internet other than stay on PO?

(:3= or '-'?

What would do if you were black (assuming you're not)?

32. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka

33. Xdevo

Are you sure you never biblically knew Katherine the Great?

Do you wear your horseshoes in the house?

34. Cirno

Cirno Romantic

PO Trainer Name:
    Alice
    Best Miltank Set?

Dasdardly>Dastardly y/y

Why are ponies so good?

Why did Wriggle take over TrivReview?

What's your least favourite pokemon?

35. Parpar

Parpar Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Parpar
    Why didn't I get a shoutout?

Favorite tier?

Do you gotta go fast?

36. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka

37. Key

Key but would u kiss..

I am of the opinion that Mr. Ed is the best horse of all time. Would you agree?

If not, who would you say is your favorite horse?

What famous horse has inspired you the most?

Favorite movie about horses?

38. LördKX

LördKX Archivist of Memories

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    Time to get SRS.

Meaning of Life?
    Religion(s): BS or Legit?
    Best VG of all time?
    What is death?

39. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka

40. PichiTheShinyPichu

PichiTheShinyPichu I'm not amused

PO Trainer Name:
    Pichi
    I have a Quiet Nature though. ;-; Still, my new sig.

Favorite Pokemon?
    Favorite pony?
    Favorite Shanai moment?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.