1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Re-match Avoider

Discussion in 'Implemented' started by Jupp, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Jupp

Jupp New Member

If it is not already included, how about if the simulator, would keep track of the trainers u recently battled - Say the last 5-10 opponents - so that if you click on find battle, the system will try to partner u up with someone you preferably havent met before. Ofcourse it is nice to remeet the guy who just beat you and see if you got a chance now, that you know the team better. But honestly most of the times its just frustrating to be crushed by the same team over and over again...
    And if you really want a rematch there still is the challenge option.

2. Emperor PPP

Emperor PPP PKMNPurePower

It would really just be a bunch of pointless scripting, if someone's up to it then sure go for it but you could always just put the person on ignore

3. Lamperi

Lamperi I see what you did there

You can only battle the same person twice over the 3 hour period using the Find Battle Button.

4. Emperor PPP

Emperor PPP PKMNPurePower

I'm not too sure about this though
    I would like to have it implemented but I play some less populated tiers, LU for example, and you end up running into the same players and eventually you can't find battles

We should probably have an option to turn this off

5. coyotte508

coyotte508 Well-Known Member Administrator Server Owner Administrator Server Owner

When playing rated, with the same 3 hours you need at least 5 different persons before you come back to the same one.