1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Fan-made 6th Generation mod (IN PROGRESS, NEED A LOT OF HELP!)

Discussion in 'Database Modifications' started by Darkkis, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Darkkis

Darkkis The Superhero of Mafia

I'm planning a mod with like, 120 Pokemons, new moves, new abilities for old Pokemon and stuff. But, that project would kill myself, and it won't have all the stuff people want.

THAT is why I'm asking you to help me with this huge project! YES, you! If you are good at doing mods, spriting, or if you just are creative at making new moves, I need you to post in this topic to join this huge project! So here's the list of what people I need:

VERY competitive players with competitive Pokemon ideas, new moves which should change stuff in metagame or anything game-changing!
    Spriters! (i suck at spriting :D)
    Good modders! (i won't mod this just myself)
    Creative people! (i need move ideas, ability ideas, Pokemon ideas)
    A Pokemon, move and sprite reviewer! (if i decide stuff myself... It will suck)
    Grammar checkers
    People who can do move descriptions, Pokedex information, and stuff

List of players who have joined the project:
    [secret]
    1. Darkkis (Modder, creative person, somewhat competitive player)
    2. Cindicare Mint, CindiPhone/In Midnight Clad/Hoochy! in PO (creative, spriter, helping with writing stuff)
    3. Fegelein (Modder (?), creative, somewhat competitive player)
    4. Hobbes2 (Modder, creative, competitive player, writing stuff)
    5. BebbZ (Creative, somewhat competitive, writing stuff)
    6. Sandusky (creative, somewhat competitive, writing stuff)
    7. Jiggles (Creative, writing stuff (Jiggles is good at that stuff :D ))
    8. kyuremkiller56, kyucumber or kyutroll in PO (Move creator, somewhat competitive, description writer)
    9. Failure (Creative, somewhat competitive, writing stuff)
    10. Sov (Creative, writing stuff)
    11. Miffism (Creative, spriter, writing stuff)
    12. Kevin D. (Creative, competitive)
    13. Zzyzx Road (Creative, competitive)
    14. False Alarm (Creative, somewhat competitive, writing stuff)
    15. Jacze (Creative, writing stuff)
    16. PokemasterUltra, PokemasterUltra or MafiaAlt in PO (Creative, writing stuff)
    17. Xinc (creative, somewhat competitive, writing stuff)
    18. GaryAshRedBlue, [LT]GARB in PO (Creative)
    19. Swag Train (creative, somewhat competitive, writing stuff)
    [/secret]

If you want to join this project, fill this stuff:

Your account name on PO? -
    Are you a good modder? -
    Do you have good move ideas? -
    What about Pokemon ideas? -
    What kind of spriting experience you have? -
    Why do you want to help with this? -
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) -
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) -
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) -

And also, join #6th Gen to show me that you are active!

So this is what I need people to do:

Give me move ideas and Pokemon typing and Base Stat ideas on PM. Don't be afraid to do it!
    Modders, help me to mod this stuff!
    Spriters, feel free to look at this topic and sprite a Pokemon which is on the list!
    If someone doesn't have much to do... He could do any Pokedex information, icons, etc...

New Moves which are maybe making it to final cut

[secret]

Bypass
    Description "A stealthy attack which maneuvers behind a Substitute, allowing the Pokemon behind to be attacked." (made by Jiggles)
    What it does Ignores Substitute, attacks through it. However... If opponent doesn't have Sub up, it won't work.
    Type: It is like Future Sight, works on every Pokemon neutrally.
    Base Power/Accuracy/PP/Type of attack 60/100/20/Physical
    Which Pokemons can learn it dunno yet
    Made by: Hobbes2

Shadow Wipe
    Description "The user attacks the target with a ghostly aura. All status changes are reverted to normal." (made by Hobbes2)
    What it does Does some damage, removes all stat changes.
    Type: Ghost
    Base Power/Accuracy/PP/Type of attack 50/100/20/Physical
    Which Pokemons can learn it dunno yet
    Made by: Hobbes2

Dawn Blaze
    Description "A bright white light is shined on the opponent, allowing the user to quickly attack before they can react." (made by Jiggles)
    What it does It's a Fire-typed Quick Attack.
    Type Fire
    Base Power/Accuracy/PP/Type of attack 40/100/40/Special
    Which Pokemons can learn it[/b] Cyndaquil evolution family, Torchic evolution family, MORE POKEMONS COMING SOON
    Made by: Fegelein

Reverse Room
    Description "The user conjures a mystical room where type effects are reversed. Effects last up to five turns."
    What it does It makes any super effective moves not effective, and any moves which didn't work, work 4x now and vice versa. It lasts for 3 turns. Potential Trick Room or something like that?
    Type Psychic
    Base Power/Accuracy/PP/Type of attack 0/100/20/Other
    Which Pokemons can learn it[/b] Some Psychic Pokemons, haven't thought about it yet.
    Made by: Darkkis
    Messages: When used: "All type effects were reversed!" When ends: "The type effects returned to normal!"

Quick Charge
    Description "Attacks the target with lightning speed. It hits even before Quick Attack." (made by Failure)
    What it does Basically a weaker ExtremeSpeed with a better attacking type. Gets a Technician boost too. No secondary effects.
    Type Electric
    Base Power/Accuracy/PP/Type of attack 60/100/15 (24 max)/Physical
    Which Pokemons can learn it[/b] Most Electric-type Pokémon as well as a few unrelated Pokémon through egg moves.
    Made by: Failure

Repair
    Description "The user repairs itself, restoring HP and providing a one-time defensive boost." (made by Failure)
    What it does Heals half of the user's max HP; the first time used in battle, Defense and Special Defense are raised one stage. The second effect resets when switched out — the boost is added the first time the move is used each time the user is sent out.
    Type Steel
    Base Power/Accuracy/PP/Type of attack -/-/32/Other
    Which Pokemons can learn it[/b] Almost every Steel-type, as well as a few non-Steel-types like Cofagrigus.
    Made by: Fegelein

[/secret]

New Abilities which are maybe making it to final cut

[secret]

Soul Drive
    Description "Not done yet"
    What it does It makes physical attacks use Special Attack and vice versa.
    Which Pokemons can learn it Flareon, Gastly, Haunter, MORE POKEMONS COMING SOON
    Made by me and CindiPhone

Power Surge
    Description "User converts surrounding electrical energy into a surge of strength, boosting its Attack when hit with Electric moves." (made by Jiggles)
    What it does It's a Lightingrod, which boosts Attack instead of Special Attack
    Which Pokemons can learn it Pylonagus, MORE POKEMONS COMING SOON
    Made by Fegelein
    Messages When absorbed a Electric move: "~Pokemon~'s Power Surge rised its Attack!"

Skater
    Description "User creates ice skates from the surrounding snow, allowing user to move faster." (made by Jiggles)
    What it does Swift Swim or Chlorophyll, but in Hail.
    Which Pokemons can learn it Froslass, MORE COMING AT SOME POINT
    Made by Cindicare Mint, me and Jiggles

Chrome Armour
    Description "Chrome armour user has decreases damage from attacks." (made by Jiggles)
    What it does It's a defensive Tinted Lens; it makes any 2x attacks 1x, etc
    Which Pokemons can learn it Some useless Pokemon, not giving any OU pokemon it
    Made by Fegelein

Kamikaze
    Description "Not done yet"
    What it does User's moves which sacrifice yourself, are always first priority.
    Which Pokemons can learn it
    Made by kyucumber
    Messages: When using Explosion and getting first priority: "~Pokemon~ is feeling like suiciding!"

Flame Heal
    Description "User consumes surrounding flames when burnt, gradually restoring HP each turn.
    " (made by Jiggles)
    What it does Poison Heal, but works with Burn
    Which Pokemons can learn it Magmortar, MORE POKEMONS COMING AT SOME POINT
    Made by Darkkis, name by Hobbes2
    Messages: When getting healed by burn: "~Player~'s ~Pokemon~ restored HP with its Flame Heal!"

Heroic Will
    Description "The Pokémon's attack stat doubles in peril." (made by Failure)
    What it does At less than one-half of the Pokémon's max HP, their attack stat doubles.
    Which Pokemons can learn it This would be more suited to a Pokémon with a low attack stat, probably somewhere between Azumarill (50, doubles to ~149 due to Huge Power) and Medicham (60, doubles to ~169 thanks to Pure Power).
    Made by Failure

Lightfooted
    Description "Weaker attacks are given a priority boost." (made by Failure)
    What it does If an attack has a BP less than or equal to 60, the move gets +1 additional priority.
    Which Pokemons can learn it Thankfully this would go to only a couple of Pokémon, mostly ones that are fast but weak (think Persian or Lopunny among others).
    Comments This could potentially be metagame-breaking. Now a Lightfooted Quick Charge user can potentially beat a non-Lightfooted Fake Out, and a Lightfooted Fake Out can potentially beat Protect!
    Made by Failure
    [/secret]

Changes for some existing moves&Pokemon:

[secret]

Ice Body works like Dry Skin now.
    Flareon learns Flare Blitz now and some another moves.
    Unown gets Curse, Amnesia, Reflect, Light Screen, Signal Beam, Calm Mind, Confuse Ray, Confusion, Psychic, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Flash, Gravity, Miracle Eye, Counter, Mirror Coat, Protect, Safeguard, Shadow Ball, Tri Attack, Uproar, Wish, Baton Pass, Trick Room = is now a "normal" Pokemon. Also gets an awesome ability. (dunno yet which)
    Dig, Fly and Dive have 120 Base Power now. (lol they still suck but I'm being realistic)
    Klinklang gets new abilities; Technician (Gear Grind is a boss now), Lightingrod and Volt Absorb.
    Pickup gets finally some use; after the Pickup-pokemon is sent out, opponent's item is knocked off (like if it used Knock Off) Message: "~Pokemon~ picked up ~Opponent Pokemon~'s ~Item~!"
    Flame Orb can burn Fire-typed Pokemons.

[/secret]

Pokedex for this mod: (all of them won't probably make it to the final cut)

[secret]
    #650: Petaldown, the Petal Pokemon (Grass)
    #651: Featherleaf, the Natural Bird Pokemon (Grass/Flying)
    #652: Lilliwing, the Natural Bird Pokemon (Grass/Flying) Base Stats: 70 HP/70 Atk/65 Def/110 SpA/82 SpD/85 Speed
    #653: The fire starter (Fire)
    #654: The fire starter's evolution (Fire/Rock)
    #655: The final form of fire starter (Fire/Rock) Base Stats: 90 HP/60 Atk/105 Def/70 SpA/95 SpD/50 Speed
    #656: Hydrade (Water)
    #657: The water starter's evolution (Water/Fighting)
    #658: Swordemis, the Swordfish Pokemon (Water/Fighting) Base Stats: 50 HP/110 Atk/40 Def/70 SpA/50 SpD/100 Speed
    #659: Kyton, the Cat Pokemon (Normal), Base Stats: 55 HP/60 Atk/40 Def/30 SpA/40 SpD/70 Speed
    #660: Felidine, the Cat Pokemon (Normal), Base Stats: 65 HP/80 Atk/50 Def/40 SpA/50 SpD/90 Speed
    #661: Grotus, the Cat Pokemon (Normal), Base Stats: 75 HP/110 Atk/60 Def/55 SpA/60 SpD/120 Speed
    #662: How about Ground/Flying pokemon? Like Emu? This would be the smallest form of it. (Ground/Flying)
    #663: ^ Middle evolution of it (Ground/Flying)
    #664: The final form of Emu, I wanna make this awesome. (Ground/Flying)
    #something: Thawn (Ice), Base Stats: 70 HP/75 Atk/70 Def/50 SpA/80 SpD/70 Speed, abilities: Snow Cloak, Made by: BebbZ
    #something: Thawron (Ice/Fighting), Base Stats: 80 HP/110 Atk/80 Def/60 SpA/90 SpD/80 Speed, abilities: Skater, Iron Fist Made by: BebbZ
    #something: Bulkalka's first form
    #something: Bulkalka, the Fighting Rabbit Pokemon, Base Stats: 100 HP/90 Atk/110 Def/45 SpA/65 SpD/60 Speed (Fighting), abilities: Thick Fat Made by: Fegelein
    #something: Slamaster, the Ninja Dragon Pokemon, Base Stats: 80 HP/100 Atk/70 Def/85 SpA/80 SpD/50 Speed (Fighting/Dragon), abilities: Moxie Made by: Fegelein
    #something: Sensaster, the Psydragon Pokemon, Base Stats: 80 HP/85 Atk/80 Def/100 SpA/70 SpD/50 Speed (Psychic/Dragon), abilities: Moxie Made by: Sandusky and Fegelein
    #something: Falcood's first form
    #something: Falcood, the Hooded Falcon Pokemon 80 HP/125 Atk/70 Def/55 SpA/80 SpD/105 Speed (Flying/Fighting), abilities: Sheer Force Made by: Fegelein
    #something: Devilad's first form
    #something: Devilad's midevo
    #something: Devilad, the Devil Pokemon 100 HP/120 Atk/80 Def/90 SpA/50 SpD/70 Speed (Dark/Fire), abilities: Flash Fire, Made by: Fegelein
    #something: Drenchid, the Shower Pokemon 75 HP/45 Atk/80 Def/135 SpA/100 SpD/85 Speed (Water/Fire), abilities: Adaptability, Levitate, Made by: Fegelein
    #something: Pylonagus's first form
    #something: Pylonagus's middle evolution
    #something: Pylonagus, the Pylon Pokemon (Electric/Fighting, Base Stats: 100 HP/ 120 Atk/ 85 Def/ 15 SPA/ 70 SpD/ 70 Speed, abilities: Motor Drive/Power Surge Made by: Fegelein Rough picture made with Paint (need a spriter to make a sprite!) http://oi46.tinypic.com/qosqrd.jpg
    #something: Stakickle's first form
    #something: Stakickle, the Ice Statue Pokemon (Ice/Fighting, Base Stats: 30 HP/ 150 Atk/ 20 Def/ 145 SpA/ 20 SpD/ 140 Speed, abilities: Mold Breaker/Vital Spirit Made by: Fegelein
    #something: Gianatur, the Bug Legendary Pokemon (Bug, Base Stats: 125 HP/80 Atk/100 Def/150 SpA/90 SpD/115 Speed, abilities: Something new, but not broken. Made by Darkkis
    There is going to be a Dragon evolutionline like in every generation except Gen 2.
    A new Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Victini AKA a legendary pokemon with all Base Stats 100
    [/secret]

Competitive sets for 6th Gen or Pokemon with abilities/moves they just got:

[secret]

Flame Heal Magmortar
    Magmortar @ Flame Orb
    Ability: Flame Heal
    EVs: 252 HP, 184 SpDef, 72 Spd
    Nature: Calm
    - Substitute
    - Will-o-Wisp
    - Protect
    - Fire Blast/Flamethrower

This set is kinda like Gliscor's normal set, but with some changes; Magmortar is a Special Defense wall, Magmortar has Will-o-Wisp to make it harder for opponents to break Substitute and Protect is just to get healing from Flame Orb & to annoy opponent as they get burn damage. Better when played in Sun; Water-type attacks won't be a problem for Magmortar when sun is shining.

COUNTERS: Gliscor brings trouble to this Magmortar, because it has already a status on and EQ kinda destroys Magmortar. Also, after a Taunt, Pokemons like Landorus, Heatran and any offensive Pokemon with EQ or Stone Edge ruins Magmortar's dream of being the very best staller.

Technician Klinklang
    Klinklang @ Leftovers
    Ability: Technician
    EVs: 252 Atk, 100 HP, 156 Speed
    Nature: Adamant
    - Shift Gear
    - Gear Grind
    - Substitute
    - HP Ground

This is what may have potential to be the new Scizor. Just one hit of Gear Grind is something like 112, so two hits does 224! HP Ground is because Fire and Steel Pokemons give this metal thing problems.

COUNTERS: This is pretty hard to counter after one Shift Gear... but Heatran with Balloon revengekills nicely. (more coming soon)

[/secret]

Also, give me Pokemon names for Pokemon ideas; so i can update PokeDex. Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  2. Cindicare Mint

Cindicare Mint The godsdamn CindiPhone!

Your account name on PO? - CindiPhone/Hoochy!/In Midnight Clad
    Are you a good modder? - Nope.
    Do you have good move ideas? - Eh, maybe.
    What about Pokemon ideas? - Again, maybe.
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - Edits, some freehand.
    Why do you want to help with this? - Because I can!
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) - Most of the day (GMT)
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) - Absolutely not.
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) - I wouldn't mind.

3. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    Your account name on PO? - Fegelein
    Are you a good modder? - If I bothered to learn
    Do you have good move ideas? - A couple
    What about Pokemon ideas? - A lot
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - Not much
    Why do you want to help with this? - Because I can as well!
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) - Most times GMT
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) - Good enuff to be a tester, but I lost my only good rank today.
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) - I wouldn't mind either.

4. Hobbes2

Hobbes2 Aren't I dead or something

PO Trainer Name:
    Hobbes2
    Sounds like fun

i like fun

Your account name on PO? - i'm too blind to read it
    Are you a good modder? - Not really, but i can learn
    Do you have good move ideas? - Yes
    What about Pokemon ideas? - Sure
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - Potatre
    Why do you want to help with this? - Because why not
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) - GMT - 5 i'm online randomly
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) -
    (13:53:30) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 4/211 [1243 points / 25 battles]!
    (13:53:30) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi NU is 1/1013 [1378 points / 67 battles]!
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) - If i need to, then sure

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  5. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    More Ideas:
    Bulkalka is a Fighting Rabbit, Mono Fighting, has Thick Fat, Stats are 100/90/110/45/65/60. Has 1 evo
    Slamaster is a Ninja Dragon, Fighting/Dragon, Moxie, Stats are 80/100/70/85/80/50, No Evo
    Swordemis is a Swordfish, Water/Fighting, Swift Swim, Stats are 60/100/85/80/60/145, 1 Evo
    Falcood is a Hooded Falcon, Flying/Fighting, Sheer Force, Stats are 80/125/70/55/80/105 1 Evo
    Devilad is a Devil, Fire/Dark, Flash Fire, Stats are 100/120/80/90/50/70 2 Evos

Also, I have a picture I drew of Pylonagus which is much better. I can post it if you want to.

6. BebbZ

BebbZ Member

Your account name on PO? - BebbZ
    Are you a good modder? - No
    Do you have good move ideas? - I'd like to think I can be some use here.
    What about Pokemon ideas? - I'd like to think I can be some use here too.
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - None whatsoever.
    Why do you want to help with this? - I think it's a great idea, and I could use a bit of a project to work on.
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) - 3pm-3am GMT
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) - I'm alright. I wouldn't say I am brilliant. I understand the theory, but in practise..
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) - Yes.

7. Sandusky

Sandusky My body is ready!

Your account name on PO? - Sandusky
    What about Pokemon ideas? - Yes
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - None, I suck at spriting
    Why do you want to help with this? - Darkkis wanted me too
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) -All day EST
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) - Sort of
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) - Sure

8. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    Got a Shower Pokemon called Drenchid, Water/Fire type, No evos, stats are 75/45/80/135/100/85 Get Adaptability and Levitate
    Also we need Mountaineer ability.

9. Sandusky

Sensaster - Psydragon Pokemon Dragon/Psychic 80/85/80/100/70/50

Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  10. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    @Sandusky: Look at Slamaster's stats and try and make them equal to his.

11. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    Some more ideas:
    Platypus - Water/Ground
    Mosquito - Bug/Ground GETS MORE HEALTH BACK FROM RECOVERY CAUSE OF ABILITY
    Narhwal - Water/Ice
    Raven - Flying/Dark
    Kangaroo - Fighting/Ground
    Squid - Water
    Cougar - Rock/Electric
    Weaverfish - Water/Poison
    Llama - Ground/Fire
    Praying Mantis - Bug/Dark
    Jackal - Dark/Psychic
    Hyena - Normal
    Dinosaurs - VARIES
    Wolf - Dark
    Buffalo - Normal
    Barracuda - Water/Fighting
    Albatross - Flying
    Badger - UNKNOWN
    Ghostly Knight - Steel/Ghost with Levitate
    Venus Flytrap - Grass/Dark

12. Jiggles

Jiggles mami circular

PO Trainer Name:
    Jiggles
    Your account name on PO? - Jiggles/Anything Anime sounding
    Are you a good modder? - No :x
    Do you have good move ideas? - I think so.
    What about Pokemon ideas? - I think so.
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - A bit but they suck
    Why do you want to help with this? - <3 because you asked so nicely
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) - Most of the day GMT +8
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) - lol no
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) - Of course x3 That's what I'm good at :o

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  13. Darkkis

I thought about starters and this is what I think they would be:

I want a Sun-abuser Grass starter. So it likely has Chlorophyll/Overgrow, Solarbeam and stuff. Second type will be... Flying. Base Stats: 70/70/65/110/82/85
    I want Fire starter to abuse Sandstorm. So something like Sand Force/Blaze as ability, and the second type will be Rock. Base Stats: 90/60/105/70/95/50, so it's kinda defensive.
    I want Water starter to abuse rain & offensive, because there has been only 1 water starter with some offensive skills: Empoleon. (well, Swampert is OK too) Second type will be Fighting, because Water/Fighting is ATM only for Keldeo. It's has Guts or Dry Skin/Torrent. Base Stats: 50/110/40/70/50/100

See what I did with second types? I made a second Grass/Fire/Water for starters. Grass/Flying will lose to Fire/Rock, Fire/Rock will lose to Water/Fighting and Water/Fighting will lose to Grass/Flying.

Also, I thought about a Bug legendary, because there aren't one, called Gianatur. (Giant + Nature)

Spriters, make it look something like fairy, because it's supposed to be the God of Nature. Base Stats: 125/80/100/150/90/115 = 660! Will go to Ubers 100% sure, lol.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  14. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    Poliwrath? Also I could adjust Swordemis to be a starter

15. Darkkis

^ Could you do pre-evolution Base Stats for it too?

16. kyucumber

kyucumber DNA Pin FTW

kyu troll/kyucumber
    no
    yes
    no
    none
    because you asked me to, and i think about pokemon a lot in my free time
    Whenever i want EST from 9-12 and 14-23
    kind of in ubers but my ranking got reset
    no

17. Darkkis

Kevin D. joined the group too!

(00:08:55) Darkkis: Your account name on PO?
    (00:09:00) Kevin D.: Kevin D.
    (00:09:02) Darkkis: Are you a good modder?
    (00:09:09) Kevin D.: No
    (00:09:15) Darkkis: Do you have good move ideas?
    (00:09:19) Kevin D.: Maybe
    (00:11:16) Darkkis: What about Pokemon ideas?
    (00:11:19) Kevin D.: Some
    (00:11:23) Darkkis: What kind of spriting experience you have?
    (00:11:35) Kevin D.: None
    (00:11:41) Darkkis: Why do you want to help with this?
    (00:12:10) Kevin D.: Because its fun coming up with new ideas
    (00:12:19) Darkkis: When are you online? (tell your time zone too)
    (00:12:42) Kevin D.: Random Times
    (00:12:49) Kevin D.: Eastern Standard Time
    (00:13:23) Darkkis: Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove)
    (00:14:49) Jessie J: (17:14:34) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi UU is 258/2754 [1119 points / 38 battles]!
    (00:15:10) Darkkis: last question
    (00:15:11) Darkkis: !
    (00:15:12) Jessie J: Ok
    (00:15:13) Darkkis: Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions)
    (00:15:21) Jessie J: Sure
    (00:15:24) Darkkis: k
    (00:15:29) Darkkis: thanks
    (00:15:41) Jessie J: Np

18. Failure

Failure Lives Up to Expectations

Your account name on PO? - Failure
    Are you a good modder? - Nope. Never have been, most likely never will be.
    Do you have good move ideas? - Tons of them! This is mostly what I want to do in this project.
    What about Pokemon ideas? - Maybe a couple, mostly utilizing new type combinations (Dark/Psychic for example). Second priority for me.
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - Nothing involving actually making sprites, so I'm pretty useless here aside from perhaps shiny sprites.
    Why do you want to help with this? - This just seems like a pretty cool idea to me.
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) - 15:00 to 23:00 GMT-5.
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) - My name says... not much actually, I've peaked around #1700 (1326 points) in OU before, but I don't consider myself very good.
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) - I figure that comes with creating moves, so yeah.

19. Sov

Sov Bravely Default

PO Trainer Name:
    Sov
    Your account name on PO? - Sov
    Are you a good modder? - I've never had any experience...
    Do you have good move ideas? - Some...
    What about Pokemon ideas? - I've got some good enough ones.
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - None.
    Why do you want to help with this? - Because I've got reasonable ideas for Pokémon and want to share them.
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) - It varies. Usually in the evening of my time zone. I'm GMT -6.
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) - Lol no.
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) - Yes. I'm more of an idea person, like with Pokémon, moves, and storyline.

20. Foray

Foray Junior Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Foray
    Flame heal can't work with magmortar because it can't be burned.. and anything that is burned that could benefit from this would need to not use its attacking stat... =/

21. Darkkis

Yep, check out "Changes for existing moves&Pokemon". Flame Orb can burn Fire Pokemons in this mod.

Failure&Sov, adding you on the first post! :D

22. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    Pylonagus might want Amp Impact as well, which is an Electric version of Body Slam.

23. Miffism

Miffism Member

Your account name on PO? - Miffism.
    Are you a good modder? - No, but it would be handy to learn.
    Do you have good move ideas? - Yes, but only a few.
    What about Pokemon ideas? - A whole heap.
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - A great deal, I'm on DeviantArt and Youtube doing sprite related things.
    Why do you want to help with this? - Sounds like fun.
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) - Mainly between 4 and 5pm (GMT +10:00)
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) - I don't know my rank, but I don't think I'm any good.
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) - I'm more of a spriter than anything, but I could help with Pokedexes and Pokemon names.

24. Zzyzx Road

Zzyzx Road Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Zzyzx Road
    Your account name on PO? - see forum account
    Are you a good modder? - not yet :v
    Do you have good move ideas? - everyone does! I may have good ones as well.
    What about Pokemon ideas? - hmm, a few.
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - None, but I think there are people in the project who would enjoy doing it more than me. :x
    Why do you want to help with this? - a w e s o m e s a u c e n e s s
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) - GMT -3, mostly at nighttime
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) - I hit 20 in NU in the old server, but I suck at most of the other metagames :c
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) - mebbeh

25. A Moon Gust

A Moon Gust dot

PO Trainer Name:
    amg
    Your account name on PO? - False Alarm
    Are you a good modder? - I don't think so
    What about Pokemon ideas? - Yes
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - None
    Why do you want to help with this? - Because to help my friend Darkkis and I don't anything better to do
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) - All weekend, 6:30pm - 9:00 GMT +5
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) - No, my highest ranking is 1149 if anyone wanted to knoq
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) - Yes

26. A Moon Gust

A Moon Gust dot

PO Trainer Name:
    amg
    A bug-type legendary could be Millworm. 140/135/70/55/70/90. This should be usable in OU. I want to give it skill link b/c it will learn all multi-hit moves or at least most of them.
    So theres a rat, furret, raccoon, beaver and dog. Whats next? I was thinking of a cat, but there could be many more ideas.
    Kyton - 55/60/40/30/40/70 evolves into Felidine - 65/80/50/40/50/90 evolves into Grotus - 75/110/60/55/60/120
    It kinda obvious i need better names :x. Also, for people who dont know what I am talking about, I am talking about the first wild pokemon from each game

27. Jacze

Jacze New Member

Your account name on PO? - Jacze (duh)
    Are you a good modder? - No, but i learn fast.
    Do you have good move ideas? - Yesh.
    What about Pokemon ideas? - Yesh.
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - A bit, but not with pokemons.
    Why do you want to help with this? - Bored. Oh, and this seems like something fun.
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) -GMT, so from 9-12 (but off for two weeks)
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) - No.
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) - Yeah, pretty much.

28. Sandusky

We have a Grass/Dragon with an evo. The base form can only learn crap moves by level up but can get alot of great moves by breeding. The evolution is also a Grass/Dragon type with 85/90/93/120/110/100 stats. Anything you want changed should be commented on...

29. PokemasterUltra

PokemasterUltra New Member

Your account name on PO? - PokemasterUltra/MafiaAlt
    Are you a good modder? - not really
    Do you have good move ideas? - Some
    What about Pokemon ideas? - Lots
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - Very Little
    Why do you want to help with this? - Pokemon Descriptions and Ideas/Pokedex Order
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) - Whenever (late GMT or EST)
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) - Errrr....
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) - Yes

30. Xinc

Xinc Time for Oras?

Your account name on PO? - Xinc/ Hideyoshi Kino
    Are you a good modder? - Not that much.
    Do you have good move ideas? - Indeed.
    What about Pokemon ideas? - Indeed, as well.
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - A bit.
    Why do you want to help with this? - I enjoy "spinoff" Pokemon games with custom-based Pokemon.
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) - Usually Nighttime, gmt -5
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) - My area of expertise lies in UU, where I peaked 1415.
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) - Yes.

31. Emperor PPP

Emperor PPP PKMNPurePower

I don't really have the time to help out with this, so I might leave some suggestions just randomly on the thread
    Moves:

Nitro Flash
    Type: Fire
    Category: Special
    Base Power: 40
    PP: 30/48
    Accuracy: 100
    Priority: 1
    Effect: A fire type priority move
    [/HIDE]
    Pound Wave
    Type: Ground
    Category: Other
    PP: 10/16
    Effect: Essentially rapid spin but clears both sides of the field[/HIDE]

Recharge
    Type: Electric
    Category: Other
    PP: 10/16
    Effect: User recovers 50% of their maximum HP (Like any other recovery move) and becomes immune to electric attacks for the rest of the turn (Like roost)[/HIDE]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  32. Darkkis

There IS a Fire-typed Quick Attack, called Dawn Blaze.

33. Wifi UU

Wifi UU THE GOATS

PO Trainer Name:
    Tionix
    Your account name on PO? - [LT]GARBG
    Are you a good modder? - Nah, I'm a fast learner though.
    Do you have good move ideas? - Let me think.... YES
    What about Pokemon ideas? - Yes.
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - None
    Why do you want to help with this? - Got some nice ideas in my opinion.
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) GMT+0 Late Morning Till Midnight
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) - No.
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) - Nah.

34. Emperor PPP

Emperor PPP PKMNPurePower

I'm gonna take a read through the moves then but I was tired when I posted that, IMO it should be special and be a TM move so that some special priority can be used outside of vacuum wave

Shedinja should be able to learn reverse room, I'm gonna edit my OP

35. Swag Train

Swag Train New Member

Your account name on PO? -SwagTrain
    Are you a good modder? -lol no
    Do you have good move ideas? -From Potentially useless to potentially game breaking.
    What about Pokemon ideas? -A couple
    What kind of spriting experience you have? -None to be honest
    Why do you want to help with this? -I've always loved fan made hacks of Roms, so when I saw this i got very interested.
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) - 3:00 to 12:00 (EST)
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) -So apparently Updating to 2.0.05 made my ranking nonexistent. I'll be working to bring it back now.
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) - This is where I can be the most useful IMO.

I got a couple questions can we use drawings of premade Fakemon from DA and what not? I have seen some very good ones.
    With artist's permission of course.

36. Darkkis

^ Yes, we can. We just need to make Base Stats, etc. for that Fakemon.

Also, you know what? We thought about a new weather yesterday, called WIND!

Wind's effects:

- Makes Flying-types faster.
    - Hurts Bug-types.
    - There's a chance for both of sides to switch out (Whirlwind). It depends on weight.
    - Balloon Pokemons will switch out more often (say farewell, Balloon Heatran!)
    - There's a rock which makes the Wind effect 8 turns like Damp Rock.
    - There will be an item to predict switching out.
    - There will be ability like Drizzle and Drought, but for Wind, called Gale Force. (Lilliwing is going to have it)

So... Any thoughts about this new weather? I think this will seperate us from the other mods if we can get this work.

37. Swag Train

Swag Train New Member

I'll see if I can get permission for the fakemon Im useing as my avatar then. I love it so much.
    Edit: We should credit the fakemons creators in the PokeDex descriptions.

But just Wind? I think It should have a more dramatic name.
    Should it also affect Pokemon with Levitate? how about If they use Magnet Rise?
    Since the whole area is windy should it boost moves that use wind? Air Slash, Air Cutter, Twister, Hurricane,Gust,Ominous Wind?
    There is no need for a Weather Rock is it only comes with an Ability. Give it a cause move? Jet Stream?

38. Darkkis

1. No, Wind is good.
    2. Dunno, probably.
    3. YES, Good idea.
    4. There is a cause move, Tailwind. (it gets new meaning.) Forgot to tell that :/

39. - Yuno -

- Yuno - New Member

Your account name on PO? - - Yuno -
    Are you a good modder? - No.
    Do you have good move ideas? - Somewhat.
    What about Pokemon ideas? - Yes.
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - None.
    Why do you want to help with this? - Looks fun.
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) - 1 PM To 1 AM. EST
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) - http://i.imgur.com/mCAgV.jpg

40. [Eon]Chikorita

[Eon]Chikorita Stopping Natural Disaster

Your account name on PO? -[Eon]Dratini
    Do you have good move ideas? -No
    What about Pokemon ideas? -Many but not in a competive play sense
    What kind of spriting experience you have? - Some I fuse sprites on microsoft paint
    Why do you want to help with this? - It's a great idea and looks like it will be fun once we are done
    When are you online? (tell your time zone too) - UTC -4 8:00AM-7:00PM
    Are you any good at competitive? (please post your ranking to prove) -No
    Do you want to help with writing stuff? (Pokedex information, move descriptions) -No

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012