1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Client Scripting] Crystal's Client Scripts

Discussion in 'Server and Client Scripting' started by Crystal Moogle, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Nightfall Alicorn

Nightfall Alicorn Left Pokémon Online, most likely not coming back.

PO Trainer Name:
    Nightmare Moon
    I think I had this bug before after updating Pokemon Online one time that crashed my Client when logging on. Try removing Pokemon Online completely. Note this will remove your alts list and teams I imagine but it may fix the problem for Moogle's Client scripts for Windows users. Please be cautious when doing this by the way. Also backup your teams and alts with their passwords before doing this.

Do this at your own risk. I'm not fully sure if I did this before many months ago. But I hope it helps.

- Un-install Pokemon Online

- Delete the hidden files in "C:\Documents and Settings\[your Windows log in name]\Local Settings\Application Data\Dreambelievers"
    (I don't know why there's a folder called "Pokeymon-Online" with "Pokemon-Online" there though. Those are the only folders you should need to delete there.)

- Delete the My Documents folders in "C:\Documents and Settings\[your Windows log in name]\My Documents\Pokemon Online" as well.

- Re-install Pokemon Online and add the script.

I don't have a Mac so I'm unable to help but I hope this fixes the unknown crash problem with Windows users.

2. Crystal Moogle

Crystal Moogle Ayaya~

PO Trainer Name:
    Hanako
    So I updated this for the first time in forever, nothing major (although after looking through my scripts I'm kinda tempting to do an overhaul...) but some of you may have notice Youtube links no longer automatically work, I've since fixed that, so you'll need to update

Also failed commands no longer show, so no longer mocking people for typoing commands :(

Fiery Espeon likes this.
  3. Zoroark

Zoroark Aka Flare Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    Just a small note on this. Apparently using {updatescripts < (This is the command symbol I use) won't work to update the scripts at first, it will just say there was a problem fetching from github or something like that (Happened both to me and Yuxie, in Yuxie's case she had to re-install scripts instead of updating).

I'm not quite sure why that happens though.