1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, due to a lack of interest, playerbase, and general desire to continue, PO will hereby cease our separate tiering and adopt Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

More than 32 men tours.

Discussion in 'Development General' started by champagne papi, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. champagne papi

champagne papi if young tokyo tom don't trust you...

Well, today Wolfey started a 64 men OU tour. I don't blame him for this, but anyway.
    All rounds but the last 2 had more than 3 people to DQ. In round 4, (there is 4 battles), I had to DQ 4
    people. I don't think tours can work higher than 32, so I suggest there should be a 32 limit, cause all I was typing was /dq -----, and seriously it's boring to wait for other people to show up, cause normally they don't come.

2. coyotte508

coyotte508 Well-Known Member Administrator Server Owner Administrator Server Owner

It really depends. We already had 128 tourneys fill easily, maybe you weren't there. It's just that adding the tournament channel with no feed back on the main channel somewhat decreases the number of people interested.

And this is by no mean related to server development, this is just a scripting issue for beta server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.