1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, due to a lack of interest, playerbase, and general desire to continue, PO will hereby cease our separate tiering and adopt Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Kirby

Discussion in 'Active Themes' started by IceKirby, Sep 12, 2012.

1. IceKirby

IceKirby A.K.A. RiceKirby Forum Moderator Channel Leader Developer Forum Moderator Channel Leader Developer

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    Kirby theme: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10065307/Mafia/Kirby.js

{
    "name": "Kirby",
    "author": [
    "RiceKirby"
    ],
    "summary": "Hiii! I'm one of the Kirbies, and we need to defend Dream Land from our enemies coming from Mt. Dedede (Dedede, Waddle Doo and Gordo) and from Battleship Halberd (Ax, Mace and Meta Knight). The main threats are Meta Knight (daykiller), Mace Knight (evil PL), King Dedede (4 votes, avoids hax), Marx (Werewolf who knows BG, but can't kill him), Marx Soul (daykiller) and Dark Matter (99 votes + Distract, acts alone). Mike (Day Inspector, immune to daykill) should voice the PRs while evil PLs and daykillers are alive. Main PRs are Mirror (BG), Ice (PL), Cook/Mini (Mayors), Fighter/ Hammer/ Sword (Vigi), Ghost (Spy/Stalker) and Crash (Samurai). [Questions or Suggestions? PM RiceKirby]. [UPDATE: Mirror Kirby is not bomb anymore, but Marx still can't kill them.]",
    "minplayers": 8,
    "sides": [
    {
    "translation": "Kirby",
    "side": "village",
    "winmsg": "*** (>^.^)> ~Players~ <(^_^)> Doing the Kirby Dance! <(^.^<)"
    },
    {
    "translation": "Dedede Mafia",
    "side": "mafia1",
    "winmsg": "±King Dedede: I'm the (self-proclaimed) King of Dream Land, so obviously the victory goes to me and my minions! Now bring me all the food you can find to ~Players~!"
    },
    {
    "translation": "Meta Knight Army",
    "side": "mafia2",
    "winmsg": "±Meta Knight: Halberd, time to take off! ~Players~ shall take over Dream Land and make it a Meta Knight Army's possession!"
    },
    {
    "translation": "Marx",
    "side": "werewolf",
    "winmsg": "±Marx: With all this power, Pop Star will be in the hands of ~Players~! Time to cause all the mischief I want! Haha!"
    },
    {
    "translation": "Dark Matter",
    "side": "godfather",
    "winmsg": "±Dark Matter: I got rid of all the happiness in Dream Land! Now this entire star belongs to ~Players~!"
    }
    ],
    "roles": [
    {
    "role": "villager",
    "translation": "Sleep Kirby",
    "help": "Zzzzz... Zzzzz.... Uh? Oh, looks like I can't do anything at night because I'm sleeping. But sometimes I dream about things that happen in Dream Land.",
    "actions": {
    "hax": {
    "kill": {
    "revealTeam": 0.15,
    "revealPlayer": 0.03
    },
    "distract": {
    "revealTeam": 0.03,
    }
    }
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "transformer",
    "translation": "Copy Kirby",
    "help": "I got some hi-tech equipment that allows me to scan something and change my power by typing /mirror [myname], /ice [myname] or /fighter [myname] to become a Mirror, Ice or Fighter Kirby (Only once and after the 3rd Night).",
    "info": "Can change to Mirror Kirby, Ice Kirby or Fighter Kirby after Night 3. Sided with Kirby. ",
    "night": {
    "mirror": {
    "command": "convert",
    "target": "OnlySelf",
    "common": "Self",
    "priority": 28,
    "newRole": {
    "bodyguard": [
    "transformer"
    ]
    },
    "initialrecharge": 3,
    "convertmsg": "~Old~ copied a Simirror and is now ~New~!"
    },
    "ice": {
    "priority": 29,
    "hooker": [
    "transformer"
    ]
    },
    "convertmsg": "~Old~ copied a Chilly and is now ~New~!"
    },
    "fighter": {
    "priority": 30,
    "vigilante1": [
    "transformer"
    ]
    },
    "convertmsg": "~Old~ copied a Knuckle Joe and is now ~New~!"
    }
    }
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "bodyguard",
    "translation": "Mirror Kirby",
    "help": "Is this the real me? Or am I the reflection? Anyway, I can type /protect [name] at night to protect one person with magical mirrors. And because I may be a reflection, my vote counts as 0.5. For some reason, Marx knows my identity, so I should be wary of fakers",
    "protect": {
    "target": "AnyButSelf",
    "priority": 7
    }
    },
    "vote": 0.5,
    "mode": {
    "ignore": [
    "werewolf"
    ]
    },
    "msg": "±Kirby: You tried to kill the Mirror Kirby, but he reflected your attack back at you!"
    }
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "hooker",
    "translation": "Ice Kirby",
    "help": "Brrrr! Are you cold enough? If not, I can type /distract [name] during the night to freeze you for a entire night. And I can protect someone (even myself) with an Ice Wall by typing /protect [name] during the night, BUT I can only use it once every 3 nights.",
    "info": "Can distract one person during the night. Can protect one person once every 3 nights. Sided with Kirby. ",
    "target": "AnyButRole",
    "common": "Role",
    "priority": 1,
    "broadcast": "role",
    "distractmsg": "Brrr... So cold! I can't move because of all this ice >.<",
    "teammsg": "My partner is frozen! I couldn't ~Action~ because I had to melt the ice!"
    },
    "command": "protect",
    "target": "Any",
    "priority": 8,
    "broadcast": "role",
    "recharge": 3
    }
    },
    "startup": "role-reveal"
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "stalker",
    "translation": "Ghost Kirby",
    "help": "I may be a ghost, but I'm not really dead! Anyway, I can possess someone during the night by typing /stalk and find who that person visited! And while wandering around, I can witness other people fighting! And I will reveal the identity of whoever attack me during the day!",
    "stalk": {
    "priority": 24
    }
    },
    "revealTeam": 1,
    "revealPlayer": 0.1
    },
    }
    },
    "daykill": "revealkiller",
    "daykillrevengemsg": "~Target~ is now known throughout Dream Land as \"The ~Role~ that (somehow) attacked a Ghost\"!"
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "mayor1",
    "translation": "Cook Kirby",
    "help": "What is this? Is this the sound of your empty belly? I can give you food, but in exchange you will have to help me during the votings. A +3 vote count is enough for me, though. On a side note, please don't step over my friend Mini Kirby. I've known him for ages, and people always stomp him accidentally.",
    "info": "Vote counts as 3. Knows Mini Kirby. Sided with Kirby. ",
    "vote": 3,
    "startup": {
    "revealRole": "mayor2"
    }
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "mayor2",
    "translation": "Mini Kirby",
    "help": "Hey, I'm down here! People mock me because I'm too small, and they always think I'm kidding during the votings. Because of that, my vote always count as -3. But at least I get good food because I know the Cook Kirby.",
    "info": "Vote counts as -3. Knows Cook Kirby. Sided with Kirby. ",
    "vote": -3,
    "revealRole": "mayor1"
    }
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "survivor",
    "translation": "Stone Kirby",
    "help": "Are you talking to me? Can't you see I'm just a stone? An unbreakable stone, by the way. So I'll just wait here, where nobody can kill me. Oh, and I only have a 0.5 vote count since, you know, I'm just a stone.",
    "mode": "ignore"
    }
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "samurai",
    "translation": "Crash Kirby",
    "help": "Energy! Lots of Energy! I build all the energy I can and release it during the day to cause a explosion by typing /kill [name]! But that draws a lot of attention, so this power has a 75% chance of revealing my identity. And due to all that energy, I can also sense other people fighting around during the night!",
    "info": "Can kill one person during the standby (75% chance of revealing). Gets hax on kill and distract. Sided with Kirby. ",
    "standby": {
    "msg": "You can kill now! Type /kill [name] to crash them all (75% chance of revealing you)!",
    "killmsg": "~Target~ was caught in the massive energy surge released by Crash Kirby!",
    "revealChance": 0.75,
    "revealmsg": "~Self~ (Crash Kirby) needs a rest after releasing so much energy!"
    }
    },
    "revealTeam": 0.3,
    "revealPlayer": 0.1
    },
    }
    }
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "vigilante1",
    "translation": "Fighter Kirby",
    "help": "As an expert fighter, I wander around during the night looking for bad guys to defeat with /fight [name]. By the way, the bad guys have a small chance of getting hax on me, so I should be careful.",
    "info": "Can kill one person during the night (low chance of getting haxed by the bad guys). Knows the other Vigilantes. Sided with Kirby. ",
    "fight": {
    "command": "kill",
    "priority": 18
    }
    },
    "revealRole": [
    "vigilante1",
    "vigilante2",
    "vigilante3"
    ]
    }
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "vigilante2",
    "translation": "Hammer Kirby",
    "help": "I got here a nice hammer and I'm not afraid to use it! I only need to type /hammer [name] during the night to pound someone with it. I can't be distracted from my pounding duties, but the bad guys have a CHANCE OF SPOTTING ME whenever I use this enormous hammer!",
    "info": "Can kill one person during the night (medium chance of getting haxed by the bad guys). Ignores any distractors. Knows the other Vigilantes. Sided with Kirby. ",
    "hammer": {
    "priority": 17
    }
    },
    "mode": "ignore",
    "msg": "Hey ~Distracter~, I have a hammer here, so don't even bother trying to distract me!"
    },
    "vigilante1",
    "vigilante2",
    "vigilante3"
    ]
    }
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "vigilante3",
    "translation": "Sword Kirby",
    "help": "The best weapon ever is mine! With this sword, I can cut an enemy by typing /sword [name] during the night! If someone try to stop me, I'll just slice that distractor! But a sword draws too much attention, so the enemies have a HIGH CHANCE OF FINDING MY IDENTITY once I use it.",
    "info": "Can kill one person during the night (high chance of getting haxed by the bad guys). Kill evil distractors. Knows the other Vigilantes. Sided with Kirby. ",
    "sword": {
    "priority": 16
    }
    },
    "killif": [
    "mafia2_mace",
    "godfather"
    ],
    "ignore": [
    "hooker"
    ]
    },
    "hookermsg": "Hey, nice weapon you have there, Sword Kirby. Wait, no, don't slice me! I just wanted to distract you! >.<",
    "msg": "Trying to distract me, ~Distracter~? Care if I test my sword on you?"
    },
    "vigilante1",
    "vigilante2",
    "vigilante3"
    ]
    }
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "inspector",
    "translation": "Mike Kirby",
    "help": "Ohhh Yeaaah! With this microphone, I can type /expose [name] during the day to announce someone's role! I'll be revealed, but nobody can kill me during the day because of my concert!",
    "info": "Can expose one person during the standby (reveals). Can't be daykilled. Sided with Kirby. ",
    "expose": {
    "msg": "You can type /expose [name] to reveal someone's role!",
    "exposemsg": "~Self~ (Mike Kirby) grabs a mic and shouts: \"Now for an announcement before my next song: ~Target~ is the ~Role~!\""
    }
    },
    "daykill": "evade"
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "miller",
    "translation": "Yarn Kirby",
    "help": "Zzzzz... Zzzzz.... Uh? Oh, looks like I can't do anything at night because I'm sleeping. But sometimes I dream about things that happen in Dream Land.",
    },
    }
    },
    "inspect": {
    "revealAs": "werewolf"
    },
    "revealAs": "villager"
    }
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "miller2",
    "translation": "Beam Kirby",
    },
    }
    },
    "revealAs": "mafia1_doo"
    },
    }
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "miller3",
    "translation": "Cutter Kirby",
    },
    }
    },
    "revealAs": "mafia2_ax"
    },
    }
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "mayor3",
    "translation": "Mass Kirby",
    "help": "You think I'm just a Kirby? Wrong! We are 10 Kirbies! We got split by some bad guy, so one of us can't do much. But together, our vote counts as +10!",
    "vote": 10
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "mayor4",
    "translation": "Rainbow Sword Kirby",
    "help": "I hold the strongest weapon of Dream Land, the Rainbow Sword! Devised to counter Dark Matter, it allows me to save someone during a voting, making my vote count as -98. And if Dark Matter tries to distract me, I'll just chop him with this sword!",
    "info": "Vote counts as -98. Kill Dark Matter if distracted by it. Sided with Kirby. ",
    "vote": -98,
    "killif": [
    "godfather"
    ]
    },
    "hookermsg": "Wait, is that the Rainbow Sword! Nooooo, I didn't mean to distract you!",
    "msg": "Trying to distract me, ~Distracter~? You shall fall to the Rainbow Sword's power!"
    }
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "mafia1_gordo",
    "translation": "Gordo",
    "help": "I'm just a ball with eyes, but whoever attacks me will get hurt too. I can also attack someone by typing /kill [name] during the night (but King Dedede can't be haxed, so he should kill while alive). Since I can't move too much, my vote counts only as 0.5.",
    "target": "AnyButTeam",
    "common": "Team",
    "priority": 15,
    "broadcast": "team",
    "broadcastmsg": "±Game: Your teammate ~Player~ (Gordo) have decided to kill ~Target~!"
    }
    },
    "revealRole": 0.04
    },
    "revealRole": 0.15
    },
    "revealRole": 0.33
    }
    },
    "mode": "killattacker",
    "msg": "±Kirby: I tried to kill Gordo, but I got hurt by his spikes instead! >.<"
    },
    "startup": "team-reveal-with-roles"
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "mafia1_doo",
    "translation": "Waddle Doo",
    "help": "As a loyal servant of his majesty King Dedede, I'll strive to defend him during the night with /protect [name]. I can also fire energy beams from my eye to attack an enemy by typing /kill [name] (but King Dedede can't be haxed, so he should kill while alive). ",
    "broadcastmsg": "±Game: Your teammate ~Player~ (Waddle Doo) have decided to kill ~Target~!"
    },
    "priority": 9,
    "broadcastmsg": "±Game: Your teammate ~Player~ (Waddle Doo) have decided to protect ~Target~!"
    }
    },
    },
    },
    }
    },
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "mafia1_tac",
    "translation": "TAC",
    "help": "I'm a burglar cat working for King Dedede. As such, I can use /steal [name] during the night to weaken Kirbies and Knights with night actions. I can also attack someone during the night with /kill [name] (but King Dedede can't be haxed, so he should kill while alive).",
    "info": "Can weaken Kirbies and Knights with night actions. Can kill one person during the night. Gets hax on fight, hammer and sword. Sided with Dedede Mafia.",
    "broadcastmsg": "±Game: Your teammate ~Player~ (TAC) have decided to kill ~Target~!"
    },
    "steal": {
    "priority": 26,
    "broadcastmsg": "±Game: Your teammate ~Player~ (TAC) have decided to steal ~Target~!",
    "villager": [
    "bodyguard",
    "hooker",
    "vigilante1",
    "vigilante2",
    "vigilante3",
    "stalker",
    "transformer"
    ],
    "mafia2_ax": [
    "mafia2_mace",
    "mafia2_blade"
    ]
    },
    "convertmsg": "CAT PUNCH! ~Old~ lost its power and is now a ~New~!"
    }
    },
    },
    },
    }
    },
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "mafia1_ddd",
    "translation": "King Dedede",
    "help": "I'm the king of Dream Land! I have several loyal servants, and whoever oppose me shall be eliminated with /kill [name] during the night! Since I'm the King, I get a vote count of +4! And I can't be haxed, so I should make the decisions about who our team is going to attack.",
    "broadcastmsg": "±Game: Your boss ~Player~ (King Dedede) have decided to kill ~Target~! (BTW, King Dedede can't be haxed)"
    }
    },
    },
    },
    }
    },
    "avoidHax": [
    "kill"
    ],
    "vote": 4,
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "mafia2_mk",
    "translation": "Meta Knight",
    "help": "I shall lead my army of knights to the victory by defeating my opponents with /kill [name] during the day. I can also use /slice [name] to defeat a second enemy during the day, but this second attack will expose my identity.",
    "info": "Can kill twice during the standby (first kill concealed and second kill revealed). Gets hax on fight, hammer and sword. Sided with Meta Knight Army. ",
    "msg": "Draw your sword and type /kill [name] to kill your opponents! (You won't be revealed).",
    "killmsg": "Meta Knight flips his Dimensional Cape, plunging the world into darkness, and then hits ~Target~ with a powerful sword strike!"
    },
    "slice": {
    "limit": 2,
    "msg": "You can also use /slice [name] to kill a second target, but that will reveal you!",
    "killmsg": "Meta Knight throws a sword to ~Target~, who grabs it as they begin to spar. After an intense fight, ~Target~'s sword fall on the ground as ~Self~ emerges victorious."
    }
    },
    },
    },
    }
    },
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "mafia2_ax",
    "translation": "Ax Knight",
    "help": "As one of the Meta-Knights, I can type /kill [name] during the night to defeat my opponents with my axe. I can also find who's going to be distracted at night, although I rarely am able to identify the distractor itself.",
    "priority": 14,
    "broadcastmsg": "±Game: Your teammate ~Player~ (Ax Knight) have decided to kill ~Target~!"
    }
    },
    "revealTeam": 0.75,
    "revealPlayer": 0.02
    },
    },
    },
    }
    },
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "mafia2_mace",
    "translation": "Mace Knight",
    "help": "As one of the Meta-Knights, I can use my mace to take down the enemies by typing /kill [name] during the night. And as a loyal servant of Meta Knight, I shall buy him time by using /distract [name] to block an opponent's way (I can't be haxed when distracting).",
    "broadcastmsg": "±Game: Your teammate ~Player~ (Mace Knight) have decided to kill ~Target~!"
    },
    "priority": 2,
    "distractmsg": "There's a Mace Knight blocking my way! I couldn't do anything during this night!",
    "teammsg": "My partner was stopped by a Mace Knight! I couldn't ~Action~ because I had to help him/her!",
    "broadcastmsg": "±Game: Your teammate ~Player~ (Mace Knight) have decided to distract ~Target~!"
    }
    },
    },
    },
    }
    },
    "distract"
    ],
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "mafia2_blade",
    "translation": "Blade Knight",
    "help": "As one of the Meta-Knights, I can use my blade to defeat my opponents by typing /kill [name] during the night (I can't be haxed). I can also use /protect [name] every 2 nights to defend my teammates. And my vote counts as -1.",
    "info": "Can kill one person during the night. Can protect one person every 2 nights. Can't be haxed. Vote counts as -1. Gets hax on fight, hammer and sword. Sided with Meta Knight Army. ",
    "broadcastmsg": "±Game: Your teammate ~Player~ (Blade Knight) have decided to kill ~Target~!"
    },
    "priority": 10,
    "recharge": 2,
    "broadcastmsg": "±Game: Your teammate ~Player~ (Blade Knight) have decided to protect ~Target~!"
    }
    },
    },
    },
    }
    },
    "kill",
    "protect"
    ],
    "vote": -1,
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "werewolf",
    "translation": "Marx",
    "help": "I got Nova to grant my wish and now I have the power to control Pop Star by using /kill [name] during the night to defeat my opponents. Somehow I know the identity of Mirror Kirby, but I can't kill him. But since I track his movements, I can kill more easily. If Marx Soul is here too, I should find him and work with him!",
    "info": "Can kill one person during the night. (Can't be detected by spies.) Gets hax on protect, fight, hammer and sword. Knows Mirror Kirby. Sided with Marx. ",
    "priority": 13,
    "broadcastmsg": "±Game: Your partner Marx is going to kill ~Target~!"
    }
    },
    "revealTeam": 0.4
    },
    },
    },
    }
    },
    "kill"
    ],
    "revealRole": "bodyguard"
    }
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "werewolf2",
    "translation": "Marx Soul",
    "help": "Kirby defeated me once, but I'm back as a zombie to get revenge! I can use /kill [name] once during the day to throw someone in a black hole! I need to find the original Marx and work with him to control the whole Pop Star! And I don't need to worry about inspector, since he'll think I'm sleeping!",
    "msg": "You can type /kill [name] now to defeat an opponent! You won't be revealed!:",
    "killmsg": "Marx Soul created a black hole and threw ~Target~ in it!"
    }
    },
    },
    },
    }
    },
    }
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "godfather",
    "translation": "Dark Matter",
    "help": "I am a giant cloud of negative energy who desires to take over this star. Due to my massive energy, I can control the votings with my vote count of 99. I can also possess someone's body with /distract [name] to interrupt his movements during the night. And after the 3rd night, I can choose to type /change [myname] to become my ultimate form, Zero (I'll get a nightkill and a daykill, but lose my 99 votes).",
    "info": "Can distract one person during the night. Vote counts as 99. Can become Zero after the 3rd night. Sided with Dark Matter. ",
    "winIfDeadRoles": [
    "vigilante1",
    "vigilante2",
    "vigilante3",
    "samurai",
    "mayor4",
    "mafia1_ddd",
    "mafia1_doo",
    "mafia1_gordo",
    "mafia1_tac",
    "mafia2_mk",
    "mafia2_ax",
    "mafia2_mace",
    "werewolf",
    "werewolf2"
    ],
    "priority": 3,
    "distractmsg": "A mysterious Dark Matter is controlling me! I couldn't do anything during this night!",
    "teammsg": "My partner is being held by a strange Dark Matter! I couldn't ~Action~ because I had to help!"
    },
    "change": {
    "priority": 31,
    "newRole": "godfather2",
    "canConvert": [
    "godfather"
    ],
    "convertmsg": "Dark Matter revealed its true form and is now Zero!",
    "initialrecharge": 3
    }
    },
    "vote": 99
    }
    },
    {
    "role": "godfather2",
    "translation": "Zero",
    "help": "I am the mastermind behind Dark Matter's actions! I can type /kill [name] during both phases to defeat someone, but if I'm not careful I'll have a 15% chance of revealing myself when attacking during the day!",
    "info": "Can kill one person during the night. Can kill one person during the standby (15% reveal chance). Sided with Dark Matter. ",
    "priority": 19
    }
    },
    "msg": "You can attack now by typing /kill [name] (you have a 15% chance of being revealed!):",
    "killmsg": "Zero shoots several red globs at ~Target~.",
    "revealChance": 0.15,
    "revealmsg": "~Self~ (Zero) opens its eye for a brief moment, and then closes it again."
    }
    }
    }
    }
    ],
    "roles1": [
    "stalker",
    "hooker",
    "werewolf",
    "mafia2_ax",
    "bodyguard",
    "villager",
    "villager",
    "mafia2_mace",
    "villager",
    "survivor",
    "villager",
    "mayor1"
    ],
    "roles2": [
    "inspector",
    "bodyguard",
    "hooker",
    "mafia1_doo",
    "mafia1_tac",
    "mafia2_ax",
    "mafia2_mace",
    "villager",
    "villager",
    "villager",
    "miller2",
    "mayor1",
    "mayor2",
    "miller3",
    "mafia1_ddd",
    "stalker",
    "mafia2_mk",
    "transformer",
    "survivor",
    "villager"
    ],
    "roles3": [
    "inspector",
    "bodyguard",
    "hooker",
    "mayor1",
    "mayor2",
    "mafia1_ddd",
    "mafia1_doo",
    "mafia1_tac",
    "mafia2_mk",
    "mafia2_ax",
    "mafia2_mace",
    "miller2",
    "villager",
    "villager",
    "villager",
    "villager",
    "survivor",
    "samurai",
    "godfather",
    "vigilante1",
    "werewolf",
    "miller",
    "vigilante2",
    "miller3",
    "mafia2_blade",
    "mafia1_gordo",
    "stalker",
    "transformer",
    "werewolf2",
    "vigilante3",
    "mafia2_mace",
    "mafia1_doo",
    "villager",
    "mayor4",
    "villager",
    "villager",
    "werewolf",
    "survivor",
    "villager",
    "mafia1_ddd",
    "mayor3",
    "mafia2_mk",
    "villager",
    "hooker",
    "vigilante1"
    ],
    "villageCantLoseRoles": [
    "transformer",
    "mayor1",
    "mayor3",
    "samurai",
    "vigilante1",
    "vigilante2",
    "vigilante3"
    ],
    "killmsg": "±Kirby: ~Player~ (~Role~) will not be seen in Dream Land anymore!",
    "killusermsg": "Game Over. Continue? No / Cancel",
    "lynchmsg": "±Game: ~Player~ (~Role~) was lynched and had to leave Dream Land!",
    "border": "***(>^.^)> === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === <(^.^<)",
    "changelog": {
    "randomIdea": "Should I add /expose to Marx Soul that uses the same message as Mike Kirby?",
    "12.09.12": "Mirror Kirby only is not a bomb anymore, but still evades kills from Marx. Roles3 list tweaked (some mafia roles appearing a bit earlier). Mace can't be haxed when distracting. Sleepy Hax lowered. Hax on Vigi Trio slightly higher. Minimum Number of Players: 8",
    "22.08.12": "Added Cutter Kirby (Ax Kirby's miller) and Beam Kirby (Waddle Doo's miller).",
    "09.08.12": "Added broadcastmsgs",
    "01.08.12": "Added TAC to Dedede Mafia (can transform some PRs into Sleepy Kirbies). Added Blade Knight to MK Army (Protect every 2 nights, can't be haxed, -1 vote)",
    "10.06.12": "Changed Mike to Exposer. Copy can't inspect anymore (only transform). Some changes to roles lists.",
    "05.06.12": "Added Revenge Reveal to Ghost Kirby. Added Transform into Mirror, Ice or Fighter to Copy Kirby. Added Zero. Changed Marx Soul to a daykiller. Added info to some roles.",
    "25.05.12": "Changed Gooey to Rainbow Sword Kirby. Changed Helper to Ghost Kirby (with /stalk). Changed Ice Kirby's /shield to /protect (no 100% hax anymore and can protect self, but only usable every 3 nights). Added distractmsgs and teammsgs. Crash now has revealChance of 50%.",
    "30.04.12": "Sleep and Crash can now get hax on Distract. Mace and Waddle have a low chance of getting hax on the player. Hax on Vigi Trio reduced. Gordo now Avoid Nightkills instead of Revenge Kill",
    "27.04.12": "Sleep's hax changed. Helper temporarily removed. RolesLists changed (Mike appears earlier). Gooey and Mass Kirby coded (but not added).",
    "20.04.12": "Updated some help descriptions and Win Messages",
    "13.04.12": "Added Win Messages.",
    "12.04.12": "Hax on Vigi Trio reduced again. Crash's daykill message now says its role to avoid confusion. Added Marx Soul role. Gordo revenge kills again. Changed Distractor messages.",
    "09.04.12": "Sword Kirby now only kill distractor if it's Mace Knight or Dark Matter. Sword Kirby ignores distractor if it's Ice Kirby. My name on Summary for Flash when this theme is started :D",
    "05.04.12": "Vigilantes, GF, Samurai and Werewolf appearing a bit earlier in large games. Marx's hax on BG increased.",
    "03.04.12": "Minor text changes. Changed Meta-Knights to Meta Knight Army.",
    "01.04.12": "New summary. Added this changelog."
    }
    }[/HIDE]

Only error in Mafia Checker is due to the Changelog I keep at the end of the code, which is not really a theme or code error.

Well, Kirby is a famous theme mainly due to Mike Kirby (the first exposer in Mafia), but it has lots of other interesting roles, like the Vigilante Trio (3 village-sided nightkillers that can be haxed by the bad guys), Marx (a solo role that knows BG, but can't kill them), Copy Kirby (a backup PR), TAC (can downgrade some roles) and the Cook/Mini Combo (+3 and -3 mayors that know each other).

Village may look strong in this theme, but the bad guys are still able to get a good shot at winning if they avoid early crossfires.

Note: I just updated Mirror Kirby, so it's a bit different from what most players are used to see. Mirror Kirby is not a bomb anymore, but Marx still can't kill them. All other roles can safely kill Mirror. This is not definite and could be reverted depending on reactions.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  2. Tesla Elesa

Tesla Elesa Almost Quality

What can I say? One of the most beloved themes on the server, it's started just about every time it's on the vote list. Super fun, super creative, super popular.

Balances is off though. I'm sorry, but villy wins just about every time unless maf hits all the power roles n1. Three vigilantes is excessive, and them all knowing each other makes it worse, although it's not as OP as it sounds because they only appear. Mirror Kirby update is nice I guess. Can't really find much wrong with Kirby.

3. Zzyzx Road

Zzyzx Road Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Zzyzx Road
    The thing about village with more vigilantes and all just amazes me - it doesn't even seem to work well looking on paper, but when played it's just cool

Edit - as Tesla (above) and Meow (below) said, the village is really likely to win every game. This could be worked on, although I feel it's on the same level of balance of our fine default theme - village wins pretty often, even if all sides are balanced early- and mid-game. I completely overlooked this at first, but yeah, let's give it more time here.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  4. NAVIDAD PIRATE

NAVIDAD PIRATE THE PLEASURE OF BEING CUMMED INSIDE

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
    I'm inclined to agee with Tesla. In bigger games, it's really hard for mafia to win, given how stacked the village is in said game (3 vigis, a semi revealing daykill, insp+expose). I know the vigis can be haxed and killed, but it doesn't feel like enough, especially when you consider the high possibility of crossfire.

5. IceKirby

IceKirby A.K.A. RiceKirby Forum Moderator Channel Leader Developer Forum Moderator Channel Leader Developer

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    Most balancing issues were due to Mirror Kirby being a bomb BG, but I just changed that. In the first game with this setting, there was 2 Mirror Kirby (Original Mirror + Copy), yet village lost.
    Regarding 3 Vigilantes, the last of them only appear with 30+ players. At that point, the evil sides get new PRs (like a BG, bomb and daykiller).

I always think Village is way stronger every time I look at the code, but watching this theme running always prove me wrong. Village is indeed strong, but they have lots of restrictions in their PRs, while the bigger threat for mafia is early crossfire.
    If that's not enough, I could tweak some of the hax and make the 4th member of each team appear earlier.

6. Shiny Rayquaza

Shiny Rayquaza Your nightmare!

I think you would have to do that, since there is waaaay more Pr's than evil killers.

7. t3 the third

t3 the third Member

One thing that I've always noticed of Rice's themes is that they're OK in small games but are massively entertaining in big games. The village aren't too hindered by a PR dying and are the strongest side at the beginning of a game. The mafias are well-hidden amongst the loads of villagers so it's rare that a teammate is taken down on the first night. It is true that the village wins rather often but that's kind of like default. Rice's theme are regularly of very good quality. Tweaking hax would be preferable though. Approve!

8. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    Made some extra tweaks:
    -Roles3 list tweaked (some mafia roles appearing a bit earlier).
    -Mace Knight can't be haxed when distracting.
    -Sleepy Kirby's hax slightly lowered.
    -Bad guy's hax on Vigi Trio slightly higher.
    -Minimum number of players set to 8.

I'm thinking about adding a weaker BG only for small games in case Mirror Kirby is still too strong.

9. Zzyzx Road

Zzyzx Road Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Zzyzx Road
    Nice changes. Pretty much all it needed for me to be approved. Althought they seem slight, the changes are probably what mafia needed in order to have a fair chance of winning.

10. NAVIDAD PIRATE

NAVIDAD PIRATE THE PLEASURE OF BEING CUMMED INSIDE

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
    Good fixes, approved

11. CarlesNB

CarlesNB SideCarlesNB

Nice changes!
    Now I think this theme will be better, seriously, goodies won the 90% of the time, why? the BGbomb is just abussive, now I think small Kirby games will be better, let's see the big games.

12. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    3 Official Reviewers approved. What do I need to do to get it uploaded now?

13. Zzyzx Road

Zzyzx Road Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Zzyzx Road
    Number is 10, not 3 :I

or rather, we're talking about that number still but it's around 10 surely.

14. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    From this thread:

15. Zzyzx Road

Zzyzx Road Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Zzyzx Road
    will point it out to BebbZ :U

16. SteelEdges

SteelEdges The Poll Dancer

This has since been changed.

17. BebbZ

BebbZ Member

Played this before, and having read the above comments I feel I need to comment little more than:

Approved.

18. SteelEdges

Approved

Little to say.

19. Water

Water Well Respected and Exceptionally Handsome User Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

Approved.

20. Oh So Shoddy

Oh So Shoddy Devil's Advocate

This about sums it up. One of the reasons I wasn't too keen on Kirby was the ease at which the villagers would win. I like being the bad guy sometimes (most times), and knowing you're going into a battle without so much of a chance to cause havoc is no fun.

With the current changes it should be more balanced and fun for both sides.

Approved [7]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  21. Narshen

Narshen Dragon Lord

Had some reservations about the theme previously but everything I was concerned about was fixed.

Approved.

22. Tesla Elesa

Tesla Elesa Almost Quality

Here's to balance.
    Approved

23. Irma

Irma New Member

This theme is adorable. I Approve.

24. Katia

Katia Haxy Haxy!

I enjoyed this theme and I look forward to playing it once more.

Approve.

25. SteelEdges

We have a majority at eleven. Kirby will be added.

26. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    (OMG this thread was the last in this section!)

So, I was thinking about making Meta Knight Army have random spawn for Ax, Mace and Blade Knight (similar to Little Bugs in Pokemon theme). Opinions?

27. Li Q. Assir

Li Q. Assir Mindblower

Good. Each of them can actually help on their own way... my only concern is having Needle Kirby but no Mace Knight.

Also... Marx seems to be a bit UP in small games :x

28. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    I tried posting this before, but it was lost due to forum's upgrade, so let's try again:

I want to change Zero's daykillmsg. I need something more epic and interesting, but I have no ideas, so I'm asking for some suggestions.

The current daykill message: "Zero shoots several red globs at ~Target~."
    The current reveal when daykilling message: "~Self~ (Zero) opens its eye for a brief moment, and then closes it again."

More information about Zero can be found in this page.

29. Li Q. Assir

Li Q. Assir Mindblower

Hi Kirbeh!!! Could you please do something to avoid situations like this? I've seen it happening two times today :x

(05:32:06) ***(>^.^)> === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === <(^.^<)
    (05:32:06) Times Up! :
    (05:32:06) ±Game: Leon (Ice Kirby) was lynched and had to leave Dream Land!
    (05:32:06) Current Roles: Marx, Parasol Kirby, Parasol Kirby.
    (05:32:06) Current Players: B1azer, Li Q. Assir, Yoh.
    (05:32:06) Current Team: Marx
    (05:32:06) Time: Night 5
    (05:32:06) Make your moves, you only have 30 seconds! :
    (05:32:06) ***(>^.^)> === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === <(^.^<)
    (05:32:10) Li Q. Assir: and it's a tie
    (05:32:17) Li Q. Assir: I can't kill you
    (05:32:21) Li Q. Assir: you can't outvote me...
    (05:32:24) ±Game: You have chosen to kill B1azer!
    (05:32:33) B1azer: stopt he game
    (05:32:36) ***(>^.^)> === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === <(^.^<)
    (05:32:36) Times Up! :
    (05:32:36) ±Game: Your target (B1azer) was protected!
    (05:32:36) No one died! :
    (05:32:36) ***(>^.^)> === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === <(^.^<)
    (05:32:36) Current Roles: Marx, Parasol Kirby, Parasol Kirby.
    (05:32:36) Current Players: B1azer, Li Q. Assir, Yoh.
    (05:32:36) Current Team: Marx
    (05:32:36) Time: Day 5
    (05:32:36) You have 30 seconds to debate who are the bad guys! :
    (05:32:53) ***(>^.^)> === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === <(^.^<)
    (05:32:53) ±Game: Li Q. Assir has stopped the game!
    (05:32:53) ***(>^.^)> === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === <(^.^<)

30. Hey Day

Hey Day Argumentum ad ignorantium

Oh hey speaking of Kirby

Can the broken BG/Exposer combo please be fixed? Town Exposer is a bad enough role already (if you want the reasons why, tl;dr of it is that it's a confirmable inspector which prevents mafia fakeclaims, which is pretty much the main tool mafia has); adding to it a BG AND daykill immunity really makes it near impossible for any mafia or indie to win.

Seriously, I've seen games where town is a complete derp and still manages to win. When I draw scum, I pretty much know I'm going to lose, and that's not a good thing.

31. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    The intention was always for Marx to use that knowledge to somehow get rid of at least one of them. I know it rarely works that way, but I still can't think of a better solution that won't make it too OP for small games.

No, it can't. Do you even play this theme enough to see how often village lose? If I remove the daykill immunity or the BG, Village will never win. Also, if I were to remove Mike, I could as well request for the theme removal, since that's the main point of the theme.

If you think the only tool that mafia has is fakeclaim, then you are mistaken. This theme indeed gives a very strong Inspector for villager, but in exchange PRs are full of weak spots. BG is known by a bad role who could really mess with village, Vigilantes and Hooker can be haxed by the bad guys, and even Mike is not fully reliable with Millers/Moles around. And trust me, those Millers are enough to make village waste a turn and give mafia lots of chances to overtake Village.
    And there's also the bad guys who, different from most defaultish setups, need to be taken seriously or they will wreck havok (Meta Knight's daykill, Dedede's votes, Mace's distraction, TAC's downgrade).

You say you saw games where town failed hard and still won, but that can happen to almost any mafia setup. On the other side, I often see games where skillful play is well rewarded even with the "broken" Mike/Mirror combo.

tl;dr: You seems to want this theme to be more defaultish, but face it: Themes are basically mods meant to change the way you play.

32. Li Q. Assir

Li Q. Assir Mindblower

What do you think about 1.1 vote?

33. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    If possible, I want to avoid any extra vote. Could lead to those "Self Vote for Baddie" situations.
    The only way I see Marx getting 1.1 vote is if I give him a voteshield of -0.1. But still, I'd rather have a way to make the Reveal on BG more valuable and easy to use than giving him an extra vote.

34. citro

citro CRYING LIGHTNING

To be fair, giving Marx a winIfDeadRoles with everything but Parasols on there would work fine, but idk how badly you think that'd clutter the code.

35. Fuzzysqurl

Fuzzysqurl baa baa mareep I do what I want Server Owner Developer I do what I want Server Owner Developer

It wouldn't clutter it too much if you kept it all on like 1 line. If you put each proto on it's own line then it will create a wall of names

36. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    Even with each role getting its own line it would be "only" 28 lines. Not that much for a theme with 1110 lines of code.

I guess I'll go with the winIfDeadRoles suggestion for now. Kind of feels like a lazy solution, but it's a solution that won't change balance.

37. KoolAid

KoolAid #FreeKoolAid

It may not be my place to say anything, but from my experience town wins almost every game this is played. I've got no clue on how to fix that, but I believe this theme needs some re-balancing done.

38. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    If you have statistics to show how Village is winning almost every game, I'll re-balance the theme. I already said it before, but even with all village's strength, mafia still win quite often.

Sorry if this sounds rude, but the 2 mafia sides are winning enough games for me to think there's no need to re-balance the entire theme.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  39. Hey Day

Hey Day Argumentum ad ignorantium

I'll totally do this by the way.

Just someone flash me every time a Kirby game starts, lol.

40. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    You can always use /flashme on and /flashme add:kirby
    Or set a bot to save logs.