1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Mythology (Myth)

Discussion in 'Active Themes' started by fitzy, Sep 14, 2012.

1. IceKirby

IceKirby A.K.A. RiceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    And still no one answered why those changes were necessary when Mythology is one of the most popular themes in the server. That alone is reason enough to know the Mafia Community approves the theme how it was, yet we are being ignored here.

I will repeat: If you are going to change the theme this much, just make a new theme theme and leave the old as it was. Don't try to steal Mythology's popularity to force ideals players don't want.

2. Fuzzysqurl

Fuzzysqurl baa baa mareep I do what I want Server Owner Developer I do what I want Server Owner Developer

Putting my foot down on this.

I essentially adopted this theme back in the middle of May along with other themes after speaking to Water under the condition that, if the original author wanted their theme back, it would be theirs- no ifs, ands, or buts. I went through themes that had game-breaking mistakes (such as roles missing on VCLR, some roles not having reveals correctly, etc.) and were pretty popular to a point where the fix would actually make a difference. Remember the changes to Pokemon? Remember Paladin Cecil finally getting on VCLR?

If you want a change to the theme, you have to go through me now. You know exactly where to find me as I'm on practically every day. If you have collaborator access to my github, it means you're there for back up support if something breaks or if there's some typo/missing info. If you're changing huge things, I will remove you and you'll have to submit pull requests if you want to change stuff from now on. It's a privilege, not a right.

To address the "What about FE?" argument from last night:
    I allowed Sky to co-own FE with me in order to help increase the player cap because he wanted to help and he knew FE a lot better than I did. I've undone some of the changes he's made because they clearly changed the theme a little too much. Lyon evading night kills turned into something where Lyon never converted. That was not the intention of the role and was removed. However, in order to help, I added a protect to the convert command, so he gets 1 night of invulnerability, I'll see how that affects the role and remove it if its bad.

The thing with FE is, the roles directly affected the previous roles, which made it more fluent and natural. There needed to be changes to the lower roles as there was even a period where FE was disabled or required at least 15 players to play. Myth was never disabled, but now, all of a sudden, there's a problem with it? There's a myriad of other themes disabled for balance: FiM and Hoenn are 2 big name ones. If you want to fix up a theme, adopt those. There's no active author or active adopter for those themes. (Well, PWBW is kinda inactive, not sure, he still drops by i think)

Changes I kept:
    New roles (outside of Demeter, who is not functionally possible.... Also, I haven't really looked at them, but its better than nothing right now. I think we can all agree that Myth needed something for 31+ players anyway)
    Achilles spawning at the same time as Kronos (Village no longer has to rely on crossfire in order to win)

Some Future changes that might or might not be implemented:
    Making Chronos arrive earlier to help protect Kronos a little
    Medusa avoiding hax (Hades does already)

If you have suggestions on how to balance, lets discuss them like civilized human beings before ripping the iconic flavor off a theme because you disagree with it. No one forces you to play Mythology, or any theme. If you dislike a theme, sit out. I do it all the time, whether for lack of caring to learn a new theme right away or disagreement with the theme for whatever reason.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  3. Marquis

Marquis beez in the whazzit??

I'm going to keep it short here because lazy atm: Demihax as it was, was too strong.

The reason I initially lowered it and added different forms of hax (some had haxed kill, others inspect, some protect, etc.) was because as it was in small games with no Hades, mafia always had found it very difficult to win.

I agree with what macrarazy proposed and was going to change it myself earlier, but I want people to actually say if they're okay with it. Basically, Demigods will still be able to hax kills and try to clean themselves that way, and there will be a slightly higher likelihood of this happening, but only Hermes will be able to hax who made the kills. It seems like a fair (and more balanced) compromise.

4. Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang HOMOSEXUAL UNICORN

PO Trainer Name:
    Roy Mustang
    You aren't being ignored, these changes may not permanent and we are seeing how they work out. Also, I really don't appreciate your attitude or your false accusations. It's not going to help the situation at all, so I'd appreciate if people could remain civil.

Also, rather than ranting and raging, Macrazy actually gave a decent solution. You should all learn from that. I actually am quite intrigued by that idea, and I hadn't thought of it myself. It seems like a way to remove (or significantly lower if you count Hermes) the chance to ruin the game for the mafia while allowing demis to still have something to do.

5. Mac Da Master (macrarazy)

Mac Da Master (macrarazy) Dragonite Rampage

PO Trainer Name:
    macrarazy
    Woah! The first time anyone supports my stuff! Thanks, Roy and Seb.

Actually, from my and everyone else's pou=int of you, I rather rant and rage more. I was more than happy to give the solution, though, since Mytho my all-time #2 most Favourite theme! ♥

And, honestly speaking, that was just an average, if-you-sit-and-not-even-think idea that came in my mind. I was too much saddened that Mytho was going like that, so I finally decided to post that.

Once again, I appreciate how you guys (so far) like my idea! I'm (almost) always glad to help! ^^

P.S. I'm not that selfish. (if you don't understand this, don't say anything)

6. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    I also gave a solution: Don't change that at all. If no one is forced to play a theme they don't want, then no one should also change a theme because they don't like it, specially for a theme that has been working for almost 3 years. I know very well to not join a theme I'm not interested in, but I'd appreciate if the ones I want to play were not ruined.

And of course Macrazy's solution is decent: that's exactly the core of Caterpie theme. And I don't think that solution is fit to Mythology at all, since it's a completely different theme. That works for Caterpie because everyone around them is equally weak, so that hax is quite important, but the roles around Demigod are far superior to them for weaker than Caterpie to have any difference.

7. Mac Da Master (macrarazy)

PO Trainer Name:
    macrarazy
    Well... that kinda just convinces me that he's correct. But (R)ice, the solution you gave was not being supported that much by others (or QC), and you were still arguing about it; that too very much.

And, well, you don't quiet see it, (R)ice, do you? If left alone, not being killed, Demis are an army. They can actually hax someone to death, I mean not really, but their hax is too strong and they'll vote out every baddie one by one. Though, if their hax is turned into "who's-getting-killed", then the baddies have a chance to win. Not saying it's impossible for the Demis to win then, but the baddies have some chance.

Say isn't that a point which gives me a win over you? Though, I'm still with Demis having complete hax, but turns out the QC have a valid reason for removing the hax, they did completely, but I'm sure they'll make it "will-know-who-get's-killed" hax.

8. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    2 QC posted here against Demihax, 1 in favor of Demihax and I'm not sure of Sebastian's position (sounds against, but not sure). That's only 2~3/8 QC members against, with 1 in favor. Then me, TSO and even you are saying Demihax should be how it was. Fuzzy, who's an MA and in charge of the theme, reverted that change. How is my suggestion not being supported here?

You talk as if the Mafia never won a Mythology game when they get haxed.

Since when is this a personal battle? That didn't even make any sense, since you talk as if Village has a 100% win rate with Demihax, which is far from the truth.

9. Roild

Roild Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Roild
    I had an idea of making different forms of demigods. Some with their normal hax, others with some other thing that won't really do too much. 10% -2 voteshield, 5% dodge of some sort, possibly something else. Nothing excessive, but equal to hax in a different form than finding mafias. Hermes can do that, although he is weaker at it currently than demigod. Btw, hermes spy -> hermes stalker? Would be a lot stronger for the most part, not sure how much stronger though.

Rice, are you even counting me? :( I am pro-demi hax. But changing it slightly to reach a compromise of the people, while simultaneously slightly updating Myth. (Might as well. Because why not slightly change it up in a tiny mechanic? As well as 31+ roles.)

10. Windblown

Windblown sable knight

mmm I'll just respond to these backwards and see how far I get before I can't think of anything

I know I told Roy in a PM conversation yesterday that I was fine with demihax being removed - I mean, I would be fine if we kept it or left it because mafia can pull off their own hax pretty easily. Now if we were to go through with macrcrazy's proposal this would be fine, as you can't really clean villagers now with a smart mafia.

re: Hermes stalker - doesn't that kind of obsolete Poseidon if he's sided with the village? And Poseidon is a bit derpy I've noticed, doesn't really help impact games and people who get Poseidon are a bit resigned. But that's another topic to get to after we deal with this problem first.

Demigods could have some kind of small power, yes. In the Percy Jackson series they all have powers according to their godly parent. Actually this could be an interesting idea. Give every Olympian a /gift chance to convey their power onto a demigod, with only a certain amount of % chance to succeed (similar to Stem turning into an organ in Body, except reliant on the PRs themselves and no chance to actually die). ALTERNATIVELY:

[secret](18:30:57) Windblown: roild I had this
    (18:30:58) Windblown: brilliant idea
    (18:31:07) Roild: Add hax to all roles
    (18:31:09) Windblown: I got inspiration from your last post
    (18:31:14) Windblown: about the demis getting small powers
    (18:31:19) Roild: Yeah.
    (18:31:23) Windblown: let's give the olympians a /gift
    (18:31:25) Roild: That nerfs mafia hax, creates other hax
    (18:31:27) Windblown: so we can give demis powarz
    (18:31:31) Windblown: except with like
    (18:31:34) Windblown: 10% chance to work
    (18:31:41) Human Destroyer: Windblown
    (18:31:45) Human Destroyer: you're thinking of a role
    (18:31:47) Human Destroyer: called inventor
    (18:31:51) Windblown: !
    (18:31:55) Human Destroyer: that's actually a thing
    (18:31:58) Human Destroyer: it gives people powers
    (18:32:05) Windblown: HEY
    (18:32:07) Human Destroyer: that'd actually be an interesting thing to add to the theme
    (18:32:09) Windblown: FREE HEPHAESTUS
    (18:32:12) Windblown: HE CAN BE INVENTOR
    (18:32:14) Human Destroyer: yes
    (18:32:26) Windblown: i'm good at this qc thing guys
    (18:32:37) Roild: Inventor is good
    [/secret]

add an inventor role that can make demis not useless. But yeah, demihax is a pretty prominent part of the theme (though I personally don't agree that it makes or breaks the theme, I have to admit it's pretty notable).

also yeah Hermes I feel gets a bit overshadowed by the amounts of demis that get hax so basically he's just a buffed demi moreso than a PR (but hey that's just my opinion)

11. Mac Da Master (macrarazy)

PO Trainer Name:
    macrarazy
    Mehh... I do, sometimes, say things un-necessary. My apologies. And oh, when you said, "You talk as if the Mafia never won a Mythology game when they get haxed.", I said that because they shouldn't, infact that's a clear opening to show that there are some seriously stupid people in Mafia. I mean if 4 Demis, and one says he got killed by him, there are three other Demis and atleast another one of them got hax on who killed.

So, you can't say that, imo, clearly. But as said, I do sometimes say un-necessary things. Apologies again.

-----

And with that, I think Windblown actually has a good idea. I mean that would make it more like Body, but since Demis are Gods, they need to have some power!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  12. Water

Water Well Respected and Exceptionally Handsome User Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

Roy talked to multiple QC members about the change and even asked for opinions in Mafia and Mafia Social. Of the QC I think only Roild is really against the changes. The reason Fuzzy reverted the theme was because of a failure to communicate that led to Roy and Fuzzy both believing they were the "authors" of the theme. I'm going to talk to Beast and decide what to do. It'd be nice if they could work together to address the issues.

While I understand the popularity of Mythology makes this a unique case somewhat, you have to remember Redsnake also made significant changes to this theme even though it was the most popular theme at the time. If you want to argue something isn't improving the theme then you can but saying that a theme has no merit being changed simply because it has been popular for a long time is a bit silly.

13. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    I'm not against changes to the theme, seeing as I don't even mind the 31+ roles that can poison (I don't really want poison in Myth too, but being only for massively large games I don't think that's a problem) or that it was me who added Moon to Zelda. My complaint is when those changes changes the core of the theme. It would be the same as if we removed Link from Zelda, Mike from Kirby, Warrior from Weapons, Bunker from Space Invaders, if we added PRs to Vanilla, etc. Changes that big deserve their own theme.

As for the Inventor idea: I guess that Medieval's Recruiter is one of those, right? I would like to see a theme where that role played a bigger part (since Medieval is far from popular), but that still could end making Mythology a completely different theme, which is what I'd rather not see. Again, I don't mind changes as long as the theme is still the one I've come to enjoy, not a completely different theme.

14. MewtwoHidden

MewtwoHidden My Hax Makes Me Famous

PO Trainer Name:
    MewtwoHidden
    That is assuming that DemiHax is the core of the theme, which it isn't. Is removing/keeping hax on a villager really such a big deal? Mythology - DemiHax does not deserve it's own theme @ Rice. DemiHax has never posed a problem to me, or ever helped me it is just there. Do we really want to be the people fighting over small hax on Villagers? If so cut it in half, and if it is still too much cut it in half again.

15. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    Mythology without Demihax is basically Default+. A theme completely dedicated to Demihax is indeed too much, but Mythology has grown to be a theme where that it's an important central part of the theme. Hades evading hax, Artemis spamming to connect*, players faking hax, cleaning/scumhunting through hax claims, etc., all of those were a part of the theme that would be lost without that. What would remain then? An Inspector similar to Default, but unable to claim (Hades/Medusa), a Samurai similar to default, but also unable to reveal (Hades), an average Vigilante, handicapped Bodyguard/PL (because mafiahax). It's not only roles, but Myth's metagame already revolves a lot around Demihax.

*I know Artemis is not being haxed anymore, and I find that a bad way to balance the role. It would sound more interesting to see that connection method still possible, but with some risk involved (like baddies haxing) so the player need to use it carefully.

16. Sky Sentinel

Sky Sentinel You see?

PO Trainer Name:
    Sky Sentinel
    Actually baddies haxing artemis is a grand idea, too

17. Kurapika

Kurapika Born to be a Troll

(03:09:50) Current Roles: Achilles, Aphrodite, Ares, Athena, Cerberus, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Demigod, Gorgon, Gorgon, Hades, Hermes, Kronos, Zeus.

I just think that there is unbalance when you compare Gorgons to Underworld, especially in this set. 3 Underwords with a fast nightkill and an even "faster" daykill for 2 Gorgons with a slower nightkill only... So, Underworld is more powerful in numbers, in actions' priority and in number of actions...
    You should think about that.
    I also suggest to make Medusa's gaze faster than Underworld's nightkill.
    Also, Hades being able to nightkill is nonsense.

Edit: I just want to point that I was Aphrodite in that game, no butthurt behind this. ^^ I actually noticed this unbalance long time ago, I've been just lazy to share my point of view. :$

18. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    So I had an idea for a role some time ago, but I probably won't be able to use this idea elsewhere, I could as well give it to Mythology.

Code (text):
    1. {
    2.     "role": "villager",
    3.     "translation": "Demigod",
    4.     "side": "village",
    5.     "help": "You dont have any special commands during the night! Vote to remove people in the day!",
    6.     "actions": {
    7.         "hax": {
    8.             "kill": {
    9.                 "revealPlayer": 0.04
    10.             }
    11.         }
    12.     }
    13. },
    14. {
    15.     "role": "villager2",
    16.     "translation": "Demigod",
    17.     "side": "village",
    18.     "help": "You dont have any special commands during the night! Vote to remove people in the day!",
    19.     "actions": {
    20.         "hax": {
    21.             "kill": {
    22.                 "revealPlayer": 0.04
    23.             }
    24.         }
    25.     }
    26. },
    27. {
    28.     "role": "someBadGuy",
    29.     "translation": "Some Random Mafia",
    30.     "side": "mafia1",
    31.     "help": "You can use /fake [name] once during the game to make some Demigods get a false hax.",
    32.     "actions": {
    33.         "night": {
    34.             "fake": {
    35.                 "command": "protect",
    36.                 "target": "AnyButTeam",
    37.                 "common": "Role",
    38.                 "priority": 100,
    39.                 "broadcast": ["villager2"],
    40.                 "broadcastmsg": "±Game: ~Target~ is one of The Underworld!",
    41.                 "charges": 1,
    42.                 "restrict": ["fake"]
    43.             }
    44.         }
    45.     }
    46. }

What the code above does:
    -Demigod would only get the "Player is one of The Underworld!" part of the hax.
    -A 2nd role identical to Demigod would spawn in small numbers (something like 1 for each 3 Demigods).
    -Some bad guy would have an action that wouldn't do anything (last-priority protection), but that message would be broadcast to that 2nd Demigod role with a message identical to Demigod's Hax, so that Demigod would think it got hax when it actually received some fake hax, framing someone else.
    -Additionally, Hermes could keep his hax as it is, which would be stronger than Demigod's (can't be faked and tells who's being targeted).

tl;dr: A mafia role that sends fake hax to some Demigods.

19. Sky Sentinel

Sky Sentinel You see?

PO Trainer Name:
    Sky Sentinel
    nominating rice as king of mafia all in favor say aye

We should compile a list of possible changes and discuss them and change where we all see fit, really.
    Like,
    • Medusa's gaze higher prio than cerb
    • Add fake hax
    • Give Kronos a better partner?
    • Kronos daykill evasion?
    • Kronos voteshield
    or something

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  20. Kurapika

RoFL, Rice, that fake-hax maker is pretty badass idea!! XD But who could it side with... Kronos maybe? And give it a night inspect with recharge + upon Kronos' death, make it able to inspect every night and make it have +2 or +1.5 vote power...
    I also agree with all of Sky's suggestions.
    How about revealing Chronos to Kronos?
    Kronos in big games is pretty much underpowered.

21. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    Hax Faker could easily work as a secondary action for Cerberus and Gorgons (shared and with charges), so they could divert attention from PL. I can't see that working that well for Kronos because when there are few killers around, players would avoid revealing bad guys they haxed to Kronos wouldn't vote them and win, so it's not that useful for Kronos.

22. Sky Sentinel

Sky Sentinel You see?

PO Trainer Name:
    Sky Sentinel
    or for flavor sake we could make it Morpheus, god of dreams i suppose

23. Windblown

Windblown sable knight

Morpheus is a solid choice - we could also try Metis, the Titan of wisdom and cunning etc. Though it is a bit pointless for Kronos' side to have it, because he wants all killers eliminated and giving fake hax won't help him in the long run. You could try putting it on Oceanus and the Titans, or if you have to choose between Underworld and Gorgons, I'd say Gorgons. Or just leave it to another theme. Too much seems to be going on in myth right now.

I'd be fine with Artemis either not getting haxed or being able to be haxed by both demis and mafia.

The Gorgon kill priority is a thing I've been bothered with for quite a while - the /gaze being higher than the Underworld kill is something I'd agree on.
    Not sure about Kronos' better partner thing. I don't know if we've played a myth game with Gaia and Ouranos (if we did, I don't see any log unless I'm blind) so I'd wait to see that be tested out first.
    Daykill evasion is not a bad idea I'll admit. The only thing here is that if Artemis dies then the village has to hope that the mafia gets Kronos, although that's a conditional so I'm not entirely against it.
    The selfvote for Kronos is pretty big in myth although it is kinda stopped by Zeus having 3 votes (and on occasion, Ares with 2), I quite like keeping the selfvote opportunity up.

idk I told Fuzzy I wanted to talk to him later

I'll need to play more myth games.

24. Sky Sentinel

Sky Sentinel You see?

PO Trainer Name:
    Sky Sentinel
    metis works, too. but uh, yeah /gaze prio is a must

25. Yttrium

Yttrium Well-Known Member Developer Developer

PO Trainer Name:
    Yttrium
    Kind of late to the party here, but something that I haven't seen mentioned about this yet is that Demihax actually does help Hermes, in a way. When Demis could hax, Hermes could safely pose as a Demi and reveal his/her hax with less fear of being killed.

26. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    Not only Hermes, but Athena too can pretend to get hax to reveal their inspection and, to a smaller extent, Aphrodite and Poseidon could try it too.

27. Mac Da Master (macrarazy)

PO Trainer Name:
    macrarazy
    B-b-bu-... wow, that is really a good point by PokeWorldBW! Splendid!

Now (R)ice adds to that, simply beautiful, but a fact here, is that Mafia can try to randkill one of the Demis and it can turn out to be a PR. Anyways, that "Mafia-randkilling-PR-situation" would be a rather rare case. So, I don't got anything to say against this till now. Maybe, just maybe this proves Demihax ahouldn't be removed? Let's get more from others!

28. Windblown

Windblown sable knight

There are plenty of times where I thought a Hermes was just a Demi because they get to claim Demi fairly safely because of demihax. I will admit it's a good thing for Hermes and this particular thing I feel is healthy for the theme. Athena is a bit difficult to pull cause you'dhave to be fairly quick to announce your inspect in the form of hax because you would have to say it in the early phase of the day but it could work. Have never seen it. Same with Poseidon.

But yeah I actually haven't seen these tactics being used and it seems powerful in theory especially combined with Apollo, so this to me is actually working against keeping demihax.

29. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    People don't pay that much attention when someone successfully uses that tactic, but it happens quite often. People claim demihax when they are Hermes all the time (most of you probably already did it at least once), and sometimes Athena will wait for the following night to say her "hax".

30. Mac Da Master (macrarazy)

PO Trainer Name:
    macrarazy
    Hmmm... now we're getting along. Dump my idea, maybe? But still... it'd be obvious for the Mafia now, they'll target any of the Demis and BOOM, there goes Hermes. Maybe Athena, who couldn't connect with Ares?

But the Demi thingy frame is still pretty strong a thing itself.

Other than Mafia and Mythology (and Mafia themes and stuff)

Happy Hundredth Post to me! Yay!

31. Windblown

Windblown sable knight

Just played an interesting game of myth that I guess could be used a though exercise to you all as to whether you think demihax is fair or not. In this one I got Hermes and although village lost important PRs fairly quickly I was able to ward off PR suspicion with a demi claim, get the remaining PRs, and eventually win the game (fairly comfortably imo). I notably did not get hax on any killers either and a demi claimed in main chat while another one PM'd me which did help in eliminating the last two mafia. Opinions would be nice I guess. I'm not sure about it myself, leaning towards nerfing it in some way.

[21:10] Times Up! :
    [21:10] The Roles have been Decided! :
    [21:10] ±Game: You are a Hermes!
    [21:10] ±Game: God of Spies and Thievery. Use your powers at night to find out who the evil people are. You can find out who is going to get killed next!(no command for this ability) Vote to remove people in the day!
    [21:10] Current Roles: Achilles, Aphrodite, Ares, Athena, Cerberus, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Demigod, Gorgon, Gorgon, Hades, Hermes, Kronos, Zeus.
    [21:10] Current Players: 11apples, Artichokes Queen, Fiery Espeon, Goku, Jahken, Nexxus, PIA, Rehx, Steam Baron, Sugarcube, Veteran Padgett, Wexdran, Windblown, theboss, your brother.
    [21:10] Current Team: Achilles, Aphrodite, Ares, Athena, Demigod, Demigod, Demigod, Hermes, Zeus
    [21:10] Time: Night 1
    [21:10] Make your moves, you only have 30 seconds! :
    [21:10] ***************************************************************************************
    [21:10] Sugarcube: sigh
    [21:10] ±Game: The Gorgons are going to kill Jahken!
    [21:10] Sugarcube: ares here
    [21:10] Veteran Padgett: wtf ares don't claim
    [21:10] Windblown: demihax
    [21:10] Sugarcube: hope i dont die
    [21:10] Windblown: rip jahken
    [21:10] Wexdran: yea
    [21:10] Jahken: rip me?
    [21:10] Wexdran: that's achilles job >:I
    [21:10] Jahken: oh noes
    [21:10] ***************************************************************************************
    [21:10] Times Up! :
    [21:10] ±Olympus: 11apples (Demigod) has been cast off from Mount Olympus!
    [21:10] ±Olympus: Jahken (Ares) has been cast off from Mount Olympus!
    [21:10] Current Roles: Achilles, Aphrodite, Athena, Cerberus, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Gorgon, Gorgon, Hades, Hermes, Kronos, Zeus.
    [21:10] Current Players: Artichokes Queen, Fiery Espeon, Goku, Nexxus, PIA, Rehx, Steam Baron, Sugarcube, Veteran Padgett, Wexdran, Windblown, theboss, your brother.
    [21:10] Current Team: Achilles, Aphrodite, Athena, Demigod, Demigod, Hermes, Zeus
    [21:10] Time: Day 1
    [21:10] You have 30 seconds to debate who are the bad guys! :
    [21:10] Goku: inb4 ares dies
    [21:10] Goku: ofc
    [21:10] Wexdran: wait wut
    [21:10] Wexdran: wow
    [21:10] Veteran Padgett: pro meatshield
    [21:11] your brother: meatshield fail
    [21:11] ***************************************************************************************
    [21:11] ±Game: A dark shadow appears behind Artichokes Queen and grows into a menacing form. A black aura surrounds them, and both Hades and Artichokes Queen are taken to the Underworld.
    [21:11] ±Olympus: Artichokes Queen (Achilles) has been cast off from Mount Olympus!
    [21:11] ***************************************************************************************
    [21:11] Sugarcube: hades on kronos
    [21:11] Goku: BS.
    [21:11] Windblown: ...
    [21:11] Steam Baron: :o
    [21:11] Wexdran: omfg
    [21:11] Rehx: well this went to shit
    [21:11] Sugarcube: shiz
    [21:11] Goku: This is gg.
    [21:11] Current Roles: Aphrodite, Athena, Cerberus, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Gorgon, Gorgon, Hades, Hermes, Kronos, Zeus.
    [21:11] Current Players: Fiery Espeon, Goku, Nexxus, PIA, Rehx, Steam Baron, Sugarcube, Veteran Padgett, Wexdran, Windblown, theboss, your brother.
    [21:11] Current Team: Aphrodite, Athena, Demigod, Demigod, Hermes, Zeus
    [21:11] Time: Day 1
    [21:11] It's time to vote someone off, type /Vote [name], you only have 30 seconds! :
    [21:11] ±Game: theboss voted for Rehx!
    [21:11] Veteran Padgett: reason?
    [21:11] Goku: We can still join Hades' side right?
    [21:11] Wexdran: justification plox
    [21:11] ±Game: Rehx voted for theboss!
    [21:11] Steam Baron: athena?
    [21:11] Windblown: ?_?
    [21:11] theboss: why
    [21:11] ±Game: Windblown voted for Rehx!
    [21:11] ±Game: Goku voted for Rehx!
    [21:11] your brother: inb4 kronos
    [21:11] Rehx: Im athena
    [21:11] Wexdran: Windblown? is that you?
    [21:11] Windblown: village is more inclined to rand imo
    [21:11] ±Game: Steam Baron voted for Rehx!
    [21:11] Rehx: fuck you theboss
    [21:11] Goku: inb4 finds Kronos.
    [21:11] Rehx: Hater
    [21:11] ±Game: your brother voted for Rehx!
    [21:11] ±Game: Sugarcube voted for Sugarcube!
    [21:12] ±Game: Veteran Padgett voted for Veteran Padgett!
    [21:12] Rehx: Nexxus is Cerb
    [21:12] Wexdran: you seem less... +er then usual...
    [21:12] Rehx: have fun
    [21:12] ***************************************************************************************
    [21:12] Times Up! :
    [21:12] ±Game: Rehx (Athena) was removed from the game!
    [21:12] Current Roles: Aphrodite, Cerberus, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Gorgon, Gorgon, Hades, Hermes, Kronos, Zeus.
    [21:12] Current Players: Fiery Espeon, Goku, Nexxus, PIA, Steam Baron, Sugarcube, Veteran Padgett, Wexdran, Windblown, theboss, your brother.
    [21:12] Current Team: Aphrodite, Demigod, Demigod, Hermes, Zeus
    [21:12] Time: Night 2
    [21:12] Make your moves, you only have 30 seconds! :
    [21:12] ***************************************************************************************
    [21:12] PIA: Windblown hi
    [21:12] Windblown: !
    [21:12] Wexdran: ._.
    [21:12] Goku: well uh
    [21:12] your brother: ....
    [21:12] Fiery Espeon: ugh
    [21:12] Windblown: I stepped down Wexdran
    [21:12] ±Game: The Gorgons are going to kill Nexxus!
    [21:12] Sugarcube: ugh
    [21:12] Wexdran: ah
    [21:12] ±Game: The Underworld are going to kill Steam Baron!
    [21:12] Wexdran: get theboss then
    [21:12] Windblown: the gorgons are killing nexxus rofl
    [21:12] Windblown: why would you do that
    [21:12] Fiery Espeon: LMAO
    [21:12] theboss: no
    [21:12] Times Up! :
    [21:12] ±Olympus: Steam Baron (Gorgon) has been cast off from Mount Olympus!
    [21:12] ±Olympus: Nexxus (Cerberus) has been cast off from Mount Olympus!
    [21:12] Current Roles: Aphrodite, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Gorgon, Hades, Hermes, Kronos, Zeus.
    [21:12] Current Players: Fiery Espeon, Goku, PIA, Sugarcube, Veteran Padgett, Wexdran, Windblown, theboss, your brother.
    [21:12] Current Team: Aphrodite, Demigod, Demigod, Hermes, Zeus
    [21:12] Time: Day 2
    [21:12] You have 30 seconds to debate who are the bad guys! :
    [21:12] PIA: strong gorgons
    [21:12] Goku: LOL.
    [21:12] Veteran Padgett: pro night
    [21:12] your brother: lol
    [21:12] ±Game: A dark shadow appears behind theboss and grows into a menacing form. A black aura surrounds them, and both Hades and theboss are taken to the Underworld.
    [21:12] ±Olympus: theboss (Kronos) has been cast off from Mount Olympus!
    [21:12] Windblown: PRs PM
    [21:12] Fiery Espeon: PRO
    [21:12] Sugarcube: Woo
    [21:12] Goku: Kinda saw that coming
    [21:13] ***************************************************************************************
    [21:13] Current Roles: Aphrodite, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Gorgon, Hades, Hermes, Zeus.
    [21:13] Current Players: Fiery Espeon, Goku, PIA, Sugarcube, Veteran Padgett, Wexdran, Windblown, your brother.
    [21:13] Current Team: Aphrodite, Demigod, Demigod, Hermes, Zeus
    [21:13] Time: Day 2
    [21:13] It's time to vote someone off, type /Vote [name], you only have 30 seconds! :
    [21:13] ***************************************************************************************
    [21:13] Goku: get theboss?
    [21:13] Windblown: I have showed off hax
    [21:13] Goku: er
    [21:13] Wexdran: he's gone
    [21:13] Windblown: got Zeus
    [21:13] your brother: PRs PM me i'll connect you, demi here
    [21:13] Windblown: Aphro/hermes PM
    [21:13] Goku: I was gonna say
    [21:13] Goku: I meant your brother
    [21:13] Goku: but guess not. :P
    [21:13] Times Up! :
    [21:13] No one was voted off! :
    [21:13] Current Roles: Aphrodite, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Gorgon, Hades, Hermes, Zeus.
    [21:13] Current Players: Fiery Espeon, Goku, PIA, Sugarcube, Veteran Padgett, Wexdran, Windblown, your brother.
    [21:13] Current Team: Aphrodite, Demigod, Demigod, Hermes, Zeus
    [21:13] Time: Night 3
    [21:13] Make your moves, you only have 30 seconds! :
    [21:13] ±CommandBot: The command vote doesn't exist
    [21:13] Windblown: dam
    [21:13] ±Game: The Gorgons is going to kill PIA!
    [21:13] Goku: Windblown
    [21:13] Windblown: hi
    [21:13] Goku: what's with the ridicoulous colors?
    [21:14] your brother: no pm >.>
    [21:14] ***************************************************************************************
    [21:14] Times Up! :
    [21:14] ±Olympus: Fiery Espeon (Zeus) has been cast off from Mount Olympus!
    [21:14] ***************************************************************************************
    [21:14] Current Roles: Aphrodite, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Gorgon, Hades, Hermes.
    [21:14] Current Players: Goku, PIA, Sugarcube, Veteran Padgett, Wexdran, Windblown, your brother.
    [21:14] Current Team: Aphrodite, Demigod, Demigod, Hermes
    [21:14] Time: Day 3
    [21:14] You have 30 seconds to debate who are the bad guys! :
    [21:14] Windblown: webclient yo
    [21:14] ±Game: A dark shadow appears behind Veteran Padgett and grows into a menacing form. A black aura surrounds them, and both Hades and Veteran Padgett are taken to the Underworld.
    [21:14] ±Olympus: Veteran Padgett (Gorgon) has been cast off from Mount Olympus!
    [21:14] Windblown: ah ty Hades
    [21:14] Goku: Now we just rand Hades
    [21:14] your brother: demi here
    [21:14] Goku: and his stupid dog.
    [21:14] Sugarcube: thanks
    [21:14] Current Roles: Aphrodite, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Hades, Hermes.
    [21:14] Current Players: Goku, PIA, Sugarcube, Wexdran, Windblown, your brother.
    [21:14] Current Team: Aphrodite, Demigod, Demigod, Hermes
    [21:14] Time: Day 3
    [21:14] It's time to vote someone off, type /Vote [name], you only have 30 seconds! :
    [21:14] ±Game: Windblown voted for Goku!
    [21:14] Windblown: insulting yourself
    [21:14] ±Game: Goku voted for Windblown!
    [21:14] Windblown: you are mafia
    [21:14] ±Game: Wexdran voted for Goku!
    [21:14] Goku: wrong
    [21:14] ±Game: your brother voted for Goku!
    [21:14] ±Game: Sugarcube voted for Goku!
    [21:14] Goku: Fucking.
    [21:15] Goku: Cerb better win.
    [21:15] Goku: </3
    [21:15] Windblown: rekt
    [21:15] ***************************************************************************************
    [21:15] Times Up! :
    [21:15] ±Game: Goku (Hades) was removed from the game!
    [21:15] Current Roles: Aphrodite, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Hermes.
    [21:15] Current Players: PIA, Sugarcube, Wexdran, Windblown, your brother.
    [21:15] Current Team: Aphrodite, Demigod, Demigod, Hermes
    [21:15] Time: Night 4
    [21:15] Make your moves, you only have 30 seconds! :
    [21:15] ***************************************************************************************
    [21:15] Wexdran: LOL
    [21:15] Sugarcube: yes
    [21:15] Windblown: Aphro go on PIA
    [21:15] PIA: no
    [21:15] PIA: im demi lol
    [21:15] your brother: windblown
    [21:15] your brother: dying
    [21:15] your brother: hax
    [21:15] Windblown: dam
    [21:15] Times Up! :
    [21:15] No one died! :
    [21:15] Current Roles: Aphrodite, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Hermes.
    [21:15] Current Players: PIA, Sugarcube, Wexdran, Windblown, your brother.
    [21:15] Current Team: Aphrodite, Demigod, Demigod, Hermes
    [21:15] Time: Day 4
    [21:15] You have 30 seconds to debate who are the bad guys! :
    [21:15] Wexdran: ah
    [21:15] Wexdran: PIA it is
    [21:15] Sugarcube: o.o
    [21:15] Windblown: gg :D
    [21:15] PIA: Frame
    [21:15] Wexdran: gg
    [21:16] Sugarcube: i never got any hax at all :(
    [21:16] ***************************************************************************************
    [21:16] Current Roles: Aphrodite, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Hermes.
    [21:16] Current Players: PIA, Sugarcube, Wexdran, Windblown, your brother.
    [21:16] Current Team: Aphrodite, Demigod, Demigod, Hermes
    [21:16] Time: Day 4
    [21:16] It's time to vote someone off, type /Vote [name], you only have 30 seconds! :
    [21:16] ***************************************************************************************
    [21:16] ±Game: Windblown voted for PIA!
    [21:16] ±Game: Wexdran voted for PIA!
    [21:16] ±Game: PIA voted for Windblown!
    [21:16] your brother: 1st hax .-.
    [21:16] ±Game: Sugarcube voted for PIA!
    [21:16] ±Game: your brother voted for PIA!
    [21:16] Times Up! :
    [21:16] ±Game: PIA (Cerberus) was removed from the game!
    [21:16] ±Olympus: Mount Olympus has been protected! Good work, Wexdran, Sugarcube, your brother and Windblown!

32. Mac Da Master (macrarazy)

PO Trainer Name:
    macrarazy
    About nerfing it, if you insist, why not check out my idea? I'm sure you would have, if not, then check out my idea. Infact, I'll even give you the link, here it is.

Even if you don't like that idea, why not check your own, Demi Power Idea? But his would be not nerfing it, but quiet actually powering Demis up.

So, I'll probably give that.

33. Epikhairz

Epikhairz Delta Stream

PO Trainer Name:
    Epikhairz
    FLAVOR NITPICK - Why is Uranus sided with Kronos? In the ancient myths, Gaia had Kronos kill Uranus

And with Poison being introduced, maybe there should be a safeguarder? If this is to happen, I would suggest Hestia, goddess of the hearth

And Scylla and Charybdis seems cool in flavor for a 2 person team, but I don't know what to do with them :/

34. two sides of one coin

two sides of one coin sick of all her shit

Scylla would ideally be a Godfather-type role imo seeing as all the myths call it a hydra which would kill multiple men by plucking them from ships. As for Charybdis, it's essentially a whirlpool-type creature. Perhaps it would get a factional kill if Scylla died, and be a PL with bomb properties normally.

These may not be balanced, but I'm just going on flavor here eg. Charybdis would take whatever was killing it down with it so it's a Bomb and Scylla can kill multiple times because it's a hydra. Obviously, take all my suggestions with a grain of scented salt.

35. Kurapika

What do you think of a shortening the theme's name? To like Myth, or even shorter, like GM (Greek Mythology), profiting of the alt name feature!

36. Windblown

Windblown sable knight

I'd be fine with shortening to Myth (less of a hassle for people who want to /votetheme mythology in that 20 seconds you get for voting)

37. Shazan

Shazan Obey to Kyubey

PO Trainer Name:
    Obey to Kyubey
    Me too i think that can help to short the name in myth, but not in something of 2 letters like gm, it was ok when there were only ff and fe with names so shorts but now they are becaming too much there is already ki, si , soa, ac, kh, hp, ro. Having too much games of 2 letters begins to became confusing, a new player will begin to ask at himself what the heck are all this acronyms.

38. Fuzzysqurl

Fuzzysqurl baa baa mareep I do what I want Server Owner Developer I do what I want Server Owner Developer

Renamed Myth. However, we need some balance help

(14:41:12) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:41:12) Times Up! :
    (14:41:12) The Roles have been Decided! :
    (14:41:12) ±Game: You are a Basilisk!
    (14:41:12) ±Game: Feared creature of the night. You can paralyze and consume one person per night. Type /Kill [name] to kill someone!
    (14:41:12) ±Game: Your team is Fuzzy (Basilisk).
    (14:41:12) ±Current Roles: Aphrodite, Ares, Athena, Basilisk, Cerberus, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Demigod, Demigod, Zeus.
    (14:41:12) ±Current Players: DIE NOW, Fuzzy, Gr0v., Hopkirk, JhenMohran, Joeypals, Mudkip24, Night slayer, Stunzy, The Restrictor, makarov22112211.
    (14:41:12) ±Current Team: Basilisk
    (14:41:12) ±Time: Night 1
    (14:41:12) Make your moves, you only have 30 seconds! :
    (14:41:12) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:41:14) Joeypals: Kronos has had a team
    (14:41:15) Joeypals: lmao
    (14:41:16) DIE NOW: I WAS RIGHT
    (14:41:18) DIE NOW: I WAS DEMI
    (14:41:21) Night slayer: see ya later
    (14:41:21) DIE NOW: AM*
    (14:41:22) *** Joeypals hums "Heart Attack"
    (14:41:24) Mudkip24: lol
    (14:41:25) ±Game: You have chosen to kill Mudkip24!
    (14:41:28) +Fuzzy: watch the caps man
    (14:41:28) Stunzy: demi here
    (14:41:30) worstpokemontrainer1 left the channel.
    (14:41:34) DIE NOW: caps op
    (14:41:37) DIE NOW: #swag
    (14:41:38) Joeypals: btw, Athena can claim. No Hades
    (14:41:42) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:41:42) Times Up! :
    (14:41:42) ±Olympus: Mudkip24 (Demigod) has been cast off from Mount Olympus!
    (14:41:42) ±Olympus: makarov22112211 (Athena) has been cast off from Mount Olympus!
    (14:41:42) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:41:42) ±Current Roles: Aphrodite, Ares, Basilisk, Cerberus, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Demigod, Zeus.
    (14:41:42) ±Current Players: DIE NOW, Fuzzy, Gr0v., Hopkirk, JhenMohran, Joeypals, Night slayer, Stunzy, The Restrictor.
    (14:41:42) ±Current Team: Basilisk
    (14:41:42) ±Time: Day 1
    (14:41:42) You have 30 seconds to debate who are the bad guys! :
    (14:41:47) Gr0v.: LOL
    (14:41:47) +Fuzzy: or athena can die
    (14:41:48) The Restrictor: o.o
    (14:41:48) DIE NOW: oh gawd
    (14:41:49) +Fuzzy: that works too
    (14:41:51) JhenMohran: Or that
    (14:41:51) Joeypals: ...OK, or Zeus or Aphro can
    (14:41:52) Joeypals: w/e
    (14:41:54) JhenMohran: Aphro here PRS PM
    (14:41:54) Stunzy: that works too
    (14:42:12) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:42:12) ±Current Roles: Aphrodite, Ares, Basilisk, Cerberus, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Demigod, Zeus.
    (14:42:12) ±Current Players: DIE NOW, Fuzzy, Gr0v., Hopkirk, JhenMohran, Joeypals, Night slayer, Stunzy, The Restrictor.
    (14:42:12) ±Current Team: Basilisk
    (14:42:12) ±Time: Day 1
    (14:42:12) It's time to vote someone off, type /Vote [name], you only have 30 seconds! :
    (14:42:12) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:42:13) Night slayer: grov is cerberus
    (14:42:13) ±Game: Stunzy voted for Night slayer!
    (14:42:18) +Fuzzy: wat
    (14:42:18) ±Game: Gr0v. voted for Night slayer!
    (14:42:19) Gr0v.: LOL
    (14:42:20) Night slayer: stop
    (14:42:20) Joeypals: And you are...?
    (14:42:23) ±Game: JhenMohran voted for Gr0v.!
    (14:42:24) Hopkirk: why is jhen not randing?
    (14:42:26) ±Game: DIE NOW voted for Gr0v.!
    (14:42:27) ±Game: Hopkirk voted for Gr0v.!
    (14:42:27) ±Game: Night slayer voted for Gr0v.!
    (14:42:28) ±Game: Joeypals voted for Gr0v.!
    (14:42:30) ±Game: Fuzzy voted for Gr0v.!
    (14:42:31) Gr0v.: ROFL
    (14:42:36) makarov22112211 left the channel.
    (14:42:39) ±Game: The Restrictor voted for Gr0v.!
    (14:42:39) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:42:39) Times Up! :
    (14:42:39) ±Game: Gr0v. (Ares) was removed from the game!
    (14:42:39) ±Current Roles: Aphrodite, Basilisk, Cerberus, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Demigod, Zeus.
    (14:42:39) ±Current Players: DIE NOW, Fuzzy, Hopkirk, JhenMohran, Joeypals, Night slayer, Stunzy, The Restrictor.
    (14:42:39) ±Current Team: Basilisk
    (14:42:39) ±Time: Night 2
    (14:42:39) Make your moves, you only have 30 seconds! :
    (14:42:39) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:42:41) makarov22112211 joined the channel.
    (14:42:42) Joeypals: Please claim hax earlier, ty
    (14:42:43) +Fuzzy: lol'd
    (14:42:44) DIE NOW: oh gawd...
    (14:42:47) Night slayer: yay
    (14:42:47) ±Game: You have chosen to kill JhenMohran!
    (14:42:48) DIE NOW: JhenMohran dieing
    (14:42:49) DIE NOW: dat hax
    (14:42:50) Joeypals: WHAT
    (14:42:50) DIE NOW: lmao
    (14:42:51) Hopkirk: that is kind of annoying
    (14:42:51) Stunzy: haha great rand guys
    (14:42:53) DIE NOW: no killer tho
    (14:42:58) Night slayer: fuc u Stunzy
    (14:42:58) Hopkirk: that no pm
    (14:42:58) Night slayer: lols
    (14:42:58) ±Game: You have chosen to kill Night slayer!
    (14:42:58) Joeypals: Aphro on Night now
    (14:43:00) ±Game: You are a Basilisk!
    (14:43:00) ±Game: Feared creature of the night. You can paralyze and consume one person per night. Type /Kill [name] to kill someone!
    (14:43:00) ±Game: Your team is Fuzzy (Basilisk).
    (14:43:02) DIE NOW: dogs pls
    (14:43:03) DIE NOW: spam
    (14:43:08) JhenMohran: thought must have been fakeclaiming then
    (14:43:10) JhenMohran: silly me
    (14:43:13) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:43:13) Times Up! :
    (14:43:13) ±Olympus: Night slayer (Demigod) has been cast off from Mount Olympus!
    (14:43:13) ±Olympus: JhenMohran (Aphrodite) has been cast off from Mount Olympus!
    (14:43:13) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:43:13) ±Current Roles: Basilisk, Cerberus, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Zeus.
    (14:43:13) ±Current Players: DIE NOW, Fuzzy, Hopkirk, Joeypals, Stunzy, The Restrictor.
    (14:43:13) ±Current Team: Basilisk
    (14:43:13) ±Time: Day 2
    (14:43:13) You have 30 seconds to debate who are the bad guys! :
    (14:43:15) *** Joeypals gets the frying pan and gets ready to go ham
    (14:43:20) DIE NOW: oh gawd
    (14:43:20) Joeypals: Zeus, PM me
    (14:43:21) Joeypals: Now
    (14:43:22) JhenMohran: Lol what
    (14:43:27) Stunzy: wtf
    (14:43:28) DIE NOW: zeus and another demi
    (14:43:30) Joeypals: And who claims other Demi
    (14:43:31) DIE NOW: let's do this
    (14:43:35) Sandalphon joined the channel.
    (14:43:36) +Fuzzy: jhen was on me last night .-.
    (14:43:37) DIE NOW: i am
    (14:43:37) Hopkirk: i claim demi
    (14:43:37) Stunzy: lets do this diamondslight
    (14:43:39) Stunzy: DIE NOW
    (14:43:42) The Restrictor: o.o
    (14:43:43) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:43:43) ±Current Roles: Basilisk, Cerberus, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod, Zeus.
    (14:43:43) ±Current Players: DIE NOW, Fuzzy, Hopkirk, Joeypals, Stunzy, The Restrictor.
    (14:43:43) ±Current Team: Basilisk
    (14:43:43) ±Time: Day 2
    (14:43:43) It's time to vote someone off, type /Vote [name], you only have 30 seconds! :
    (14:43:43) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:43:46) Joeypals: Zeus, PM me
    (14:43:48) DIE NOW: i claimed n1
    (14:43:49) Joeypals: Seriously
    (14:43:56) DIE NOW: inb4 Joeypals is basi/cerb
    (14:43:56) ±Game: Stunzy voted for Fuzzy!
    (14:43:56) Hopkirk: fakeclaimed n1*
    (14:43:59) Stunzy: sorry mod
    (14:44:00) ±Game: Fuzzy voted for Stunzy!
    (14:44:01) +Fuzzy: wat
    (14:44:01) ±Game: Joeypals voted for Stunzy!
    (14:44:02) DIE NOW: not fake
    (14:44:03) DIE NOW: lmao
    (14:44:05) Joeypals: Get out
    (14:44:05) ±Game: The Restrictor voted for Stunzy!
    (14:44:08) ±Game: DIE NOW voted for Stunzy!
    (14:44:09) citro joined the channel.
    (14:44:09) ±Game: Hopkirk voted for Stunzy!
    (14:44:10) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:44:10) Times Up! :
    (14:44:10) ±Game: Stunzy (Zeus) was removed from the game!
    (14:44:10) ±Current Roles: Basilisk, Cerberus, Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod.
    (14:44:10) ±Current Players: DIE NOW, Fuzzy, Hopkirk, Joeypals, The Restrictor.
    (14:44:10) ±Current Team: Basilisk
    (14:44:10) ±Time: Night 3
    (14:44:10) Make your moves, you only have 30 seconds! :
    (14:44:10) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:44:12) bbyJesus joined the channel.
    (14:44:12) The Restrictor: o.o
    (14:44:16) +Fuzzy: well then
    (14:44:17) Hopkirk: well
    (14:44:19) *** Joeypals facepalms
    (14:44:20) DIE NOW: i should have saw that one coming...
    (14:44:20) Joeypals: I fucking give up
    (14:44:23) ±Game: You have chosen to kill Hopkirk!
    (14:44:23) Hopkirk: should have claimed maybe
    (14:44:26) Joeypals: THIS is why I said to PM
    (14:44:32) DIE NOW: Joeypals for scum
    (14:44:32) Joeypals: But who PMs me? Someone who claims Demi
    (14:44:36) *** Joeypals ragequits
    (14:44:40) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:44:40) Times Up! :
    (14:44:40) ±Olympus: Hopkirk (Cerberus) has been cast off from Mount Olympus!
    (14:44:40) ±Game: You were killed during the night!
    (14:44:40) ±Olympus: Fuzzy (Basilisk) has been cast off from Mount Olympus!
    (14:44:40) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:44:40) ±Current Roles: Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod.
    (14:44:40) ±Current Players: DIE NOW, Joeypals, The Restrictor.
    (14:44:40) ±Time: Day 3
    (14:44:40) You have 30 seconds to debate who are the bad guys! :
    (14:44:43) DIE NOW: lmfao
    (14:44:47) Joeypals: Oh... k XD
    (14:44:51) DIE NOW: so it's The Restrictor...
    (14:44:53) The Restrictor: orly
    (14:44:55) Joeypals: Now, DIE NOW and I claimed already
    (14:45:00) Joeypals: I'm installing my trust in you
    (14:45:04) DIE NOW: ...
    (14:45:08) DIE NOW: i claimed demi n1
    (14:45:10) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:45:10) ±Current Roles: Cerberus, Demigod, Demigod.
    (14:45:10) ±Current Players: DIE NOW, Joeypals, The Restrictor.
    (14:45:10) ±Time: Day 3
    (14:45:10) It's time to vote someone off, type /Vote [name], you only have 30 seconds! :
    (14:45:10) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:45:10) Joeypals: ik
    (14:45:12) The Restrictor: Joeypals, y u no trust me :c
    (14:45:13) Joeypals: That's what I just said
    (14:45:16) ±Game: Joeypals voted for The Restrictor!
    (14:45:19) DIE NOW: dat misread
    (14:45:21) DIE NOW: lmao
    (14:45:23) ±Game: DIE NOW voted for The Restrictor!
    (14:45:24) Joeypals: lolz
    (14:45:27) DIE NOW: inb4 Joeypals
    (14:45:32) The Restrictor: ;-;
    (14:45:51) Joeypals: Nope, just a Demi that got lucky from an x-fire :)
    (14:45:51) The Restrictor: gg
    (14:45:51) The Restrictor: ;)
    (14:45:55) ***************************************************************************************
    (14:45:55) Times Up! :
    (14:45:55) ±Game: The Restrictor (Cerberus) was removed from the game!
    (14:45:55) ±Olympus: Mount Olympus has been protected! Good work, Joeypals and DIE NOW!
    (14:45:55) ***************************************************************************************

All PRs out before a single Mafia died, then some x-fire, and village takes the win. No hax involved from the demis.

39. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    Although unlikely, that situation can happen to almost any theme as long as at least 2 Villagers are alive. Unless that occurs more often, I don't think it can be considered a balance issue.

40. Fuzzysqurl

Well, there were a lot of village roles in the theme.
    8 / 11 of the players were Village, that's a bit too high compared to many other themes, especially with no Millers and reliable claim + connect inspector.
    It is literally a clone of default, but with a stronger mayor and no miller, making it almost impossible for Mafia to win. Village practically controls the vote with a single role.