1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Fixed] VGC 2009 banlist issues

Discussion in 'Solved Bugs' started by Sixonesix, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Sixonesix

Sixonesix New Member

I tried to join the VGC 2009 tier with four pokemon, and received this message:

I don't know what to make of Missingno. being banned, but I do know that Salamence should not be banned in VGC 2009. The only pokemon that were banned in the actual event are:

Tyranitar
    Rotom

Mewtwo
    Lugia
    Ho-oh
    Groudon
    Kyogre
    Rayquaza
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Giratina

Mew
    Celebi
    Jirachi
    Deoxys
    Phione
    Manaphy
    Darkrai
    Shaymin
    Arceus

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
  2. Crystal Moogle

Crystal Moogle Ayaya~ Administrator Administrator

PO Trainer Name:
    Hanako
    I've just checked the ban list and it seems Salamence is banned.
    [​IMG]
    This is completely untouched. I'm not sure if this is a mistake, so maybe you could post a link or something to the VGC 2009 banlist? I'm not saying I don't believe you, but it would be nice to be fully sure.

Oh and Missingno means you made one of your pokémon wrong. Maybe missed a move out or something

3. coyotte508

coyotte508 Well-Known Member Administrator Server Owner Administrator Server Owner

Ok, i'll edit it.

There's also the issue of dragonite with no egg moves and no moves from third gen...

4. coyotte508

coyotte508 Well-Known Member Administrator Server Owner Administrator Server Owner

Salamence was removed by default, but dragonite's case is really complicated, as it can't have any egg moves, it'd need to be done using server scripting.