1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with checking rankings

Discussion in 'Bug Wasteland' started by The Dark Master, Nov 4, 2012.

1. The Dark Master

The Dark Master Member

PO Trainer Name:
    d d
    [​IMG]
    At the top, it clearly shows that I'm not last in Ubers. Yet RClick, then View Ranking, and I appear last. A few moments before that, there was a blank page after last place (which should be me), and no names appeared on it. There appears to be an invisible person below me. I just took this a few moments ago:
    [​IMG]
    Shows it again (or, doesn't show it), although this time my ranking is at the bottom of my screen. I tried this just after logging off and then back on again, and it still occurred. I don't really get what this is about; the window shows that I'm last, but /ranking doesn't.

2. Crystal Moogle

Crystal Moogle Ayaya~ Administrator Administrator

PO Trainer Name:
    Hanako
    Question, are you using /ranking or /ranking Wifi Ubers? If the former, could you try the latter (caps matter) and tell me the result. It's most likely just a bug with the /ranking command and you are actually last, since I get (22:36:51) ±Porygon: the dark master's rank in Wifi Ubers is 40846/40846 [100 battles]!

3. The Dark Master

The Dark Master Member

PO Trainer Name:
    d d
    Thanks, I was using just /ranking. All working now, even with what I was using before...