1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[POCL] Pokemon Online Champions League 2 - Semi Finals

Discussion in 'Official Tournaments' started by Gtfo, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Analog

Analog Member

You're right bro, I'm not trying to lump everyone together. Some matches were fine. I'm mostly disappointed that the score should be tied if I don't get haxed or PO implemented moves correctly. An accurate Pokemon simulator should simulate the game.

You're an idiot, especially considering the crit mattered less than you flinching Tornadus-t with Fire Fang.

Thanks for the compliment. You guys definitely didn't get haxed in my match. I'm not sure if you're talking about my game with Stone earlier this season, but I'm sure that I would've won anyway. Archer vs. Darren shouldn't be controversial. Try to see it through our point of view. Yes, Darren timed-out. Under normal circumstances, Archer should get the win there. Our point is that Archer used an illegal team. If we we're on the Cartridge (which is what the simulator is supposed to simulate), the match never would've happened. I've never seen such a black and white decision be called incorrectly. Especially since it directly eliminates the team that played fairly. A rematch would undeniably be the fair route, but the Chatots seem content to take the win and run.

If it's going to be officially implemented, then there should be a rematch...

It's ok, it happens. I'm saltiest over the series being a one battle difference AND Archer not playing by the rules. I think you and I would be on the same page if someone used an illegal team vs. us.

East iz chumpz. West4lyfe.

2. Nikitas

Nikitas Member

No mate, ur the idiot^_^ if my toxic hadnt missed my jelli would be there and not be foddered. This and toed would be at ~25% toxified even without the crit. Cant see how u can call this "haxed to hell and back". It was haxy, indeed, but nothing to sweat it on.

3. tml

tml Member

Nikitas why the fuck did you even bring it back up, it's already happened weeks ago and didn't make any difference to the week. This week, a user had an impossible team and won the game, which blew the week for seakings, and at the same time Seakings got haxed in two games. He has every right to complain no matter how much luck he has bitched about or got for himself in the past.

4. i love big tiff

i love big tiff she's so tasty

Sucks that we had to lose like this, oh well I guess; at least some things have changed to make the finals more fair (Stunfisks will win)

Blim = By far and away the best manager in all of POCL, without you I don't think the team would have worked at all. You put a lot of time and effort into helping everybody get their games done and win them and I really appreciate it. On top of that you are undisputably one of the best ubers battlers in gen 5 currently and you get mad props for that.

Moet = What a true champion, you always played so well it was insane. Not only are you a great player but you're a true bro and i'm inducting you into the afk clan. I hope we get to talk more after this because we haven't talked in the past before and didn't talk that much on irc, but when we did it was a good conversation.

Lavos = I'm not one to talk but u should stop drinking the mikes hard.

CasedVICTORY = You troll us almost every game when you needed help with your teams and shit but other than that you are pretty solid; funny guy to talk to and you're a pretty good battler at NU when you give it your best. Hope to talk to you some more br0.

Undisputed = The unluckiest person in this tournament perhaps? Definitely one of the best. I didn't talk to you that much but you were really cool when I did talk to you (ps im rooting for you vs mdragon)

D4rr3n = I always gave you a ton of shit but you helped the team out a lot. Even though you didn't play your best you are a good player so props for that.

Double01 = Great RU player. I didnt really talk to you so much but you seemed like a cool guy and a powerful user. Does anything else really matter.

MDragon = A fellow strong, very much deserving of the title; you are ruthless in your pokemon games lol. I've played you in adv a lot and I generally lost because you are just too good. We had some funny conversations that helped pass the time a lot =p buena suerte en la universidad vato

DestinyUknown = Great player, and you had some really funny things to say occasionally. I don't know much about UU but from watching you, you did really well. On top of that you're also a beast at other tiers too! Gl bro

Ravenn = The metabeast reppin VoD. True warrior when you play pokemon; tbh i don't know why you aren't a tier leader yet.

Danilo / Blarajan = Both of you are pretty bad.[/HIDE]

fuk chatots (except stone, u gotta play league with me)

5. Nikitas

Nikitas Member

Read better, he brought it up.

6. Fun Handsome Goose

Fun Handsome Goose Banned

lmao are you actually going through with the hustle decision

that is fucking amazing

weavile and archer rule

7. jasonpwn

jasonpwn Active Member

8. HellPowna

HellPowna CoCo

Won 5-0 against Davidness, LET'S DO IT SPARTAK!!!!

9. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Why can't we all just make straight-forward posts like this?
    The arguing throughout POCL is really futile. It's really Simple: I won, I lost, Go Team!, etc. would work imo.

10. Luck>Skill

Luck>Skill Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Luck>Skill
    Then why are you posting, your team is already out

11. CALLOUS

CALLOUS Active Member

Idk if davidness posts here or not but I watched the game and can confirm the HellPowna victory. Zodiak and TIWSS- it's on you...

12. jasonpwn

jasonpwn Active Member

Yours too bro

13. Luck>Skill

Luck>Skill Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Luck>Skill
    Except I don't think that all the posts should be "won / lost / go team", which is exactly what I was pointing out of Finchinator's post

14. jasonpwn

jasonpwn Active Member

My bad sorry

15. i love big tiff

i love big tiff she's so tasty

this thread is pc++ for jasonpwn and co, i might as well join

16. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Trying to spread good sportsmanship.
    But, I do contradict myself.
    Anyways, enough posting in these threads then I guess :x

17. Kyrk

Kyrk KACAW

PO Trainer Name:
    RTG
    Might as well do predictions on tiebreaker.

TIEBREAKER
    Wifi OU: Xclus|Zodiak vs Fabian - Although Xclus clan members are bestowed with haxing powers upon acceptance added onto Zodiak already being a solid player, Fabian reminds me of Fabio, who is the epitome of beauty and perfection, so he has this in the bag.
    Wifi UU: ThatIsWhatSheSaid vs Orcelot - Very even match that could go either way, but choosing Orcelot
    DPP OU: Davidness vs HellPowna - Happened

18. New Breed

New Breed ka$h

Champion Hellpowna!

19. jasonpwn

jasonpwn Active Member

Oh yeah dude so rite!!!1!1!1

20. viamage

viamage That one guy

why does it not surprise me that kyrk's hero is Fabio

edit: nvmd

21. ZoroDark

ZoroDark i know everything

CHAMPION HELLPOWNA!

22. Carpe Diem

Carpe Diem New Member

THIS IS (SPARTA)K STUNFISKS

23. two sides of one coin

two sides of one coin sick of all her shit

Xclus|Zodiak vs Fabian Fabian's one of the best players on PO but so is ZodiaK, this could go either way, going with Fabian for absolutely annihilating me recently on the ladder (that being said it was a shitty team and worse prediction by me :( )
    ThatIsWhatSheSaid vs Orcelot TIWSS is a great player but gonna have to go with Orcelot.

24. CALLOUS

CALLOUS Active Member

Zodiak won! :)

POWA!!!!!!

Also...

-CALLOUS- changed the topic to: Zodiak won to bring us to 1-1. TIWSS, I don't give a fuck that you're sick. If you're unprepared, on your deathbed, ugly, useless, underperforming throughout the tournament and a future 40 year old virgin all is forgiven as long as you WIN!!!!!!!!!!

<3 you bro! Get it done! :)

25. ZodiaK

ZodiaK Get the fuck off my porch

confirming that i won, for all disbelievers

26. Orcelot

Orcelot AKA Angelus

Seeing as how myself vs TIWSS is the last battle and we're so close to the deadline, I feel the need to post this.

I have been on the server pretty much all day today looking for TIWSS but I haven't seen him at all. A few hours ago, I dropped him a VM asking if he was ready to play which I know for a fact he saw and yet it wasn't replied to. Basically, if this doesn't get done by the deadline then it's not down to me.

TIWSS - I see you're on the forums right now so if you can hop on the server, we can get our battle done.

27. CALLOUS

CALLOUS Active Member

He hasn't been on today and he's been very sick for several days. Nonetheless he was here past 2AM all last night and was practicing for the match. I assure you he fully intends to play. He told me last night he thought the match would take place in the evening close to 7PM (I don't know what his timezone is) and that you guys hadn't actually been in touch. Hopefully you guys figure it out and play a clean game where the better player claims victory.

28. ZodiaK

ZodiaK Get the fuck off my porch

a lot of people never log out of their PO forum account and thus they are always online, just saying, but yes, tiwss has been practicing lately and i'm sure you guys will have your match, i mean its game 3 of a bo3 tiebreaker on the road to finals..

29. Weavile

Weavile Phoenix

ZodiaK mat have used his unparalleled skill to clutch victory against the odds. But the Mighty Stunfisk is unfazed. Let's go Orcelot <(•θ•)>

30. ThatIsWhatSheSaid

ThatIsWhatSheSaid seasoned vet

I didn't reply because I was on my phone in class. I'm out now and can battle any time in the next ten hours, but would prefer to get as comfortable as possible with the team I plan on using if you'd be okay with that. In other words, the later the better for me.
    Zodiak is a boss, fuck 3 day deadlines.

31. Crystal Moogle

Crystal Moogle Ayaya~

PO Trainer Name:
    Hanako
    Actually you only show online if you've been active within 15(?) minutes.

32. Clarion

Clarion Snow on the Sahara

ZODIAK PORRA

#KFCBarcaLGI

33. CALLOUS

CALLOUS Active Member

Now we just need to hope we can have That Is What She Said Porra! =p

He was on for several hours again this evening practicing and looking for Orcelot. There seems to be some timezone issues here. Nonetheless, he's looking to get the match done ASAP.

34. jasonpwn

jasonpwn Active Member

These td's know what they're doin lol, Wednesday and all the battles aren't finished! Gj.

35. Clarion

Clarion Snow on the Sahara

ikr.

36. CALLOUS

CALLOUS Active Member

Like I said, timezone differences...

Both parties clearly want to play the match and I'm sure the Chatots, Stunfisks and Blazikens are all eager to see the results as well. I am very confident the match will get played at some point today.

37. Archerknight

Archerknight Legends

PO Trainer Name:
    Archerknight
    Yeah, please don't give an activity win lol.

38. viamage

viamage That one guy

yeah an activity win in the playoffs would be uncool

39. CALLOUS

CALLOUS Active Member

TIWSS is STILL on as he has been for 8+ hours today. They both want to play. It's JUST timezone differences. The match will happen in the next 24 hours. I'm sure the TDs can understand that and be patient.

40. jasonpwn

jasonpwn Active Member

Yeah this kinda bs cuz I won't be able to battle after next Tuesday(I think) so I'd appreciate this going faster thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.