1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wifi OU - Nikitas and Finchinator

Discussion in 'PO League' started by Finchinator, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    [​IMG]
    Hello.
    Welcome to the Wifi OU gym of the Pokemon Online League. ​
    If you'd like to challenge us, here are some of our rules:
    Wifi Clause - Team Preview.
    Freeze Clause - No more than one pokemon may be frozen.
    Sleep Clause - No more than one pokemon may be slept.
    Species Clause - You cannot use more than one pokemon of the same species.
    Self-KO Clause - If a pokemon kills a pokemon while it kills itself resulting in the conclusion of a battle, the pokemon that killed the other pokemon before dying to recoil / life orb / other will be called then winner. (Sorry if it's confusing, check website for official explanation.)
    OHKO Clause - No OHKO moves like Horn Drill, Fissure, or Sheer Cold.
    Evasion Clause - Use of evasion boosting moves such as Minimize, Double Team, and others are prohibited.
    Disallow Spectators is optional, the leader will decide prior to the battle(s) - This just assures that the match will be private from random spectators.

Besides clauses you also need to:
    Have a team that abides by all regulations / rules to be a Wifi OU team.
    Be online at the same time a leader is online, to challenge us.
    Have team(s) ready for a best of three series, in Wifi OU.

As I just stated, this will be a Best of Three.
    You have to only defeat one of us, two out of three times, not both of us.
    You are allowed to change teams but, keeping the same team is allowed, too. Also, you don't have to tell the leader if you're keeping / changing teams.

Our timezones are:
    Finchinator - GMT -5 (EST)
    Nikitas - GMT +2
    We will be available usually at appropriate (evenings during weekdays, on and off during weekends) times according to our time zones.
    Our alts are:
    Finchinator: Finchinator, Finchinator.k, Milsharp, CarlyCityGal, Wallace., Finchinator-DF, MippleNunch, KingLimitless, and Xclus|Aqwerty.[/HIDE]
    Nikitas: Nikitas, Nikitastest, Nikitas2[/HIDE]

If you need to schedule a specific time, please state so in this thread (or somewhere where we'll see) and we will work it out. However, a majority of the time challengers and leaders see each-other online and work out the logistics / battle right then and there, on the server.

Finally, the gym is open.
    Finchinator will start taking challenges: Open as of 2:51 pm EST 11/16/12
    Nikitas will start taking challenges: Open as of November 19th!

[​IMG]
    This is our badge. You recieve one if you can defeat one of us! (This is your motivation!!)
    Calm mind up till' I get to plus six!

If you want an easy win challenge me, Finchinator. If you desire a challenge, go up against Champion Nikitas.

If you're still reading, Free Badge
    jk.
    But, if you're still reading you can post Finchinator is a boss.

Check post 126 for Finchinator's updated and expanded rules

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  2. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    This is where I shall keep track of everything regarding challengers, my gym, and anything else I feel should be noted.

Warning: I get butthurt.
    Winners [​IMG](Badge Holders):

Decision Makers | 11/17/12 | 0-2 | First game you get double para, second game you get double crit. Oh well. Congrats. Good games.

FireD | 11/17/12 | 1-2 | Para, Hit all 5 Bullet Seeds, Crit... It happens. Congrats.

Michael 11/18/12 | 1-2 | First game was haxy but, either way I'd have won (sorry.) Second game, I played like crap and barely lost, good game. Third game, I had a bad matchup and to make maters worse, I misplayed. Congrats, you outplayed me.

Metal Sonic 11/18/12 | 0-2 | Both games you got crits and flamethrower burns that vitally impacted the ending. Oh well. Congragtulations. But, calling me a scrub at the end...uncalled for....

Bbtest 11/27/12 | 0-2 | Game one I missplayed and stone miss was meh, and game two my couldn't poke couldn't hit through para which ultimately, gave you the match. Congrats.

Ump 11/30/12 | 1-2 | Game one you brought baton pass, I brought a pokemon with trick!! Game two was haxy. The crit, on my scarfer, which would've swept, killed me. But my prior missplays made it so I deserved to lose, it's pokemon after all. Good game there. And game 3 you won, I didn't get the better end of a Hydro Miss and a few damage roles, which led me into a hole, filled by my missplays. Good games, and glad that you got this badge. Well deserved my friend.

Meh (ASH_Champion) 12/1/12 | 0-2 | There's playing like crap, which I usually do. Then, there's being outplayed, which occured in both of these matches, GG. Congrats.

Ununoctium 12/2/12 11:41 AM EST | 1-2 | Good game, first time. U-turn crit on Rotom-W was annoying but, was futile in the long run. You prevailed in the end of that one. The second game was lolz, you brought a strange team and I defeated it. Third game was lol's, too. You got +5 and I finally killed you with 2 mons left. Then, I almost pulled it out but, you won in a close one (like 1%, Very GG.) We both played recklessly, XD.

Nexus 12/2/12 12:46 PM EST | 1-2 | First game was fun, kinda lopsided but, you had bad team advantage. Second game, the crit on my Priority Abuser ruined it for me and a last minute double protect won you the match, gg there. And game three a Stone Miss lost me the match. Congrats.

Qwertyzone 12/4/12 6:03 PM EST | 0-2 | Xclus|hax. Haven't seen it this, yet. Oh well, congrats.

D4RR3N 12/6/12 10:26 PM EST | 0-2 | Both games came in with one pokemon, the second game was with-in 3% of your pokemon survivng. Good games and I enjoyed them, although I lost. Congratulations, a well deserved badge for you.

Z+V 12/7/12 5:01 PM EST | 0-2 | He didn't predict, at all. I don't even get some of those plays but, it worked. Congrats and GG's.

Chromium 12/7/12 5:35 PM EST | 0-2 | Does Zodiak give you lessons, or do you and the RNG get along naturally? Congrats bro.

Raiza 12/18/12 4:12 PM EST | 1-2 | Good games besides the second one. But, hax happens. Congrats.

Meeps 12/21/12 3:08 PM EST | 1-2 | The RNG and I didn't see eye to eye; plus, a missclick hurt, oh well. GG's and Congrats.

Liked 1/6/13 1:50 PM EST | 1-2 | Game one you won. Game two I won. Game three it came down to Latias living a Bullet Seed, or not. It hit 5 times so, I lost. Oh well, good games. (After winning when you needed to hit 5 times, it would've been nice to not call me "unworthy to be leader" or, "a scrub with no clue how to play" but, you can talk if you "win," I guess.)

[GK]Froggy 1/7/12 6:28 PM EST | 0-2 | I must stop tilting. Played like shit. Congrats.

Luck>Skill 1/10/12 10:00 PM EST | 1-2 | Lol...Game 1 you didn't get a SpDef drop which might've been the decisive factor (could've switched out to my last, as fodder) but, gave me the stall war in a game you almost had won. Game 2, I nearly had it won but, Hydro Crit on me hurt although I got a burn on your poke with Fire Punch, evens out. Game 3, you brough two trick flame orbers and two trick scarfers that are all rather unconventional and unpredictable, especially against my stall. And, to make matters worse, jasonpwn was there taunting me the whole time. Furthermore, although my matchup was against me, gg and congrats.

Chase 1/15/12 9:18 PM | 0-2 | KACAW! Meh, had my core haxed through game 1. Had my Fire Blast miss game two.
    All in all, I haxed his gym and haxed him a bit when he challenged mine, previously. Glad he won and glad I can end PO League happy ^_^. (See you next year, bitches.)

Losers:[​IMG]

Moet | 11/16/12 3:25 PM EST | 2-0 | Good games. Sorry about the little BS, not sure if it mattered.

Chromium | 11/17/12 4:25 PM EST | 2-0 | First game got way to close at the end. Second game was over from the time my sweeper got that sub up, kinda bad team advantage, I guess. Sorry, GG's.

Bbtest | 11/17/12 5:21 PM EST | 1-0 | Alls I needed was 8 turns, lol.
    (17:20:49) bbtesst forfeited against Finchinator.
    (17:20) Finchinator: it's best of three
    (17:21) The other party left the server, so the window was disabled. (I guess I win then.)[/HIDE]

Achilies | 11/17/12 5:40 PM EST |1-0 | Ok, challenge, then leave. (Not acknowledging B03. Why do people do that?.-.)

Z+V | 11/17/12 9:50 PM EST | 2-0 | Good games, enjoying these matches a lot!

Magikarpftw21 | 11/17/12 11:45 PM EST | 2-0 | Lolk.
    magikarpftw23 got disconnected! You can wait for their time to run out if you want the win.
    He said he was going to make a forums account to post in the thread after our matches. At the end of the second match, with one turn left he did this (d/c'd.) Somehow doubt I'll be hearing from him again. (Thanks for bailing like that -.-)[/HIDE]

Blow It | 11/18/12 11:04 AM EST | 1-0 | lolk(x2)(10:59:33)
    Battle between Finchinator and Blow It started.
    (11:01:12) Blow It forfeited against Finchinator.
    "Mis made my landorus"
    Next time check your pokemon, don't expect me to give you a free pass. And, don't go on to forfiet your whole challenge inwith 3 turns and a minute.[/HIDE]

Mibuchila |11/18/12 11:21 AM EST | 2-0 | Good game. Especially the first one, as close as it gets!

Ace Trainer Salt | 11/18/12 11:30 PM EST | 2-0 | Good game, in the first one. The second one I only needed to use one pokemon to attack....lol, it was fun.

Ryan11 |11/18/12 10:15 PM EST | 2-0 | Hey man, you're a good dude. Good (funny) games. If you wanna build some time, gimme a shout.

Eranu | 11/20/12 4:25 PM EST | 2-1 | Good games. Glad you challenged, close games. Hax on both ends, especially in game 1/2. Third game was intense.

Ultrabattler | 11/21/12 4:01 PM EST | 2-0 | Good games. First was close, hope you challenge again.

Jawson312 | 11/21/12 9:58 PM EST | 2-0 | Don't complain so much when it's a game and the hax didn't matter. Otherwise, good games. Hope to see you challenging again.

Ump | 11/24/12 12:37 AM EST | 2-0 | First game was brilliant. Second game you d/c'd. Sorry about that. :I

Xanderpitz | 11/24/12 12:47 AM EST | 2-0 | First game the other day was good. The one tonight was good. Ironic that we used the same teams.

Chromium | 11/25/12 11:34 AM EST | 2-0 | This new team....<3 Good games, see ya next week bro.

C- Demo | 11/25/12 5:00 PM EST | 2-0 | Good games. Enjoyed playing against you. Hope you challenge next week, too.

Mibuchila | 11/25/12 5:15 PM EST | 2-0 | That first game was close (as all of our games are.) The second game was funny, you brought baton pass which I broke through. However, I still almost lost. Scary stuff, lol.

BumbleB 89 | 11/25/12 5:25 PM EST | 2-0 | Good games, hope you challenge again.

Johnidel127 | 11/26/12 7:50 PM EST | 2-1 | These games all came down to the wire. Until the last two turns, I was unsure of the matches result in both of the two concluding matches. Definetly a great challenge and hope to see you challenge again.

Valentine 11/28/12 3:58 PM EST | 2-1 | The first game came down to the wire and was won by my little prediction that led to a late game sweep but, it could've went either way. The second match, we both used the same teams, you won the game, quiet comfortably, at that. (Little crit blew it open but, probably didn't matter.) The third game, I wasn't sure what to use. To be honest, the team I picked was just another team in a large folder of teams I have. However, it pulled through in an interesting game. Good games overall and hope that you decide to challenge again. Also, don't challenge on proxy -.-

Twisted Cosmos 11/28/12 5:02 PM EST | 2-1 | Good games. Nice teams ya got. Loving the unconventionality.

Master Rick 11/28/12 10:23 PM EST | 2-0 | Although you got that hilarious quad para and sub-cm'd up to +3, it was all futile for my scarfer and other fast pokemon where able to break the sub and win in a close but, haxy 1-0, game 1. Game 2....I guess you predicted rain. Besides the Sub-Seed (pokemon that is usually not seen.) It was a decent match, gg's.

Xclus|Kland 11/29/12 6:35 PM EST | 2-1 | Shell smash. More Shell Smash. Oh, shell smash crash! Bring a real team and maybe, you'll stand a real chance.

AceTrainerSalt 11/29/12 9:00 PM EST | 2-0 | Don't complain to me about being unable to use Minimize due to Evasion clause, it's not a viable strategy and to pull off what you where saying, you'd need extreme luck. Nevertheless, the matches where good but, the minimize strategy isn't allowed for a reason!!

Meeps 12/1/12 5:05 PM EST | 2-0 | Sucks to suck ;) Chall again bro.

RoxasXIII 12/1/12 5:30 PM EST | 2-0 | Good games. Challenge again, cannot wait!

Artemisa 12/1/12 6:20 PM EST | 2-0 | Sorry about the hax game two, although not sure if it mattered. Game 1 was very good, alongside game two (except the hax.) Rechall sometime soon.

Luck>Skill 12/1/12 7:05 PM EST | 2-1 | Epic games man. Challenge again soon. Sorry for hax game 3.

Ryan11 12/1/12 7:20 PM EST | 2-0 | Pursuit trapping dark types, GGs. (lol.)

UltraBattler 12/2/12 8:40 PM EST | 2-0 | Good games. The first one was really close. The second one, my one pokemon defeated the majority of your team. I hope that my suggestion helps for next time ;)

MetalGross 12/3/12 6:15 PM EST | 2-1 | After losing the first match, I knew I'd have to be at my best to defeat you. So I brought my best team and played my hardest game the last two matches and won both games (I think they where both 1-0's.) Good games, challenge again!

Noob 12/5/12 3:07 PM EST | 1-0| SMH.
    This is not the way you talk to a gym leader, for all of you challengers. Also, hax didn't matter much. smh [/HIDE]

ModestGarchomp 12/5/12 3:22 PM EST | 2-1 | GG's, really enjoyed them. Although all of them where haxy.

-burk- 12/5/12 10:10 PM EST | 2-0 | Fancy trolling, kid.

Ryan11 12/6/12 10:00 PM EST | 2-1 | GG's. Glad you're using some of my pointers. Much closer than last time.

OathKeeper 12/6/12 10:30 PM EST | 2-0 | GG's. Hope you challenge again.

Xanderpitz 12/7/12 6:01 PM EST | 2-0 | GG's. Next time, you'll get me.

MasterRick 12/7/12 7:43 PM EST | 2-0 | Keep getting closer, challenge again. You'll get me, soon. XD

Xclus|Kland 12/7/12 8:15 PM EST | 2-1 | Go away, don't talk to me, stop being so ignorant, and don't rely so heavily on hax. Your attitude makes me sick and the way you talk in and out of battle is horrid. kbye.

Meeps 12/8/12 1AM EST | 2-0 | GG's. Second I got luckyish, sorry.

Rarala 12/10/12 9PM EST | DQ, 1-1 | Dice, stop proxying. I caught you this time and if I have to, I will next time. And the ending result will be Jin / whatever mod is in IMP, banning you. Sorry but, I cannot allow proxiers challenging me.

Parpar356 12/10/12 9:15 PM EST | 2-0 | Game 1 you got so much hax and still lost, whatever. Game two you brought baton pass and I predicted you Baton Passing with Espeon and Nailed the Taunt so you quit and say this:
    (21:15) FierceFire11: faggot
    (21:15) The other party left the server, so the window was disabled.
    SMFH.[/HIDE]

Lucario132 12/10/12 9:57 PM | DQ, 2-1 |Wow dice, you've done it again.
    Lucario132 was banned by Jin Of The Gale!
    (21:55:51) Lucario132 forfeited against Finchinator.
    This time you timestalled when I was about to have to go. And, you acted like a jerk. SMH.[/HIDE]

MasterRick 12/14/12 3:00 PM | 2-0 | GG's. Chall again.

AceTrainerSalt 12/14/12 11:22 PM | 2-0 | GG's. Chall again.

DracoNinja 12/15/12 1:11 AM | 2-1 | Woot. Fun talk and battles, at 1AM!

Whiite 12/15/12 1:24 PM | 2-1 | GG's. Chall again.

OathKeeper 12/16/12 7:38 PM | 2-0 | GG's Chall again.

Mewtw0Master 12/16/12 8:27 PM | 2-0 | GG's Chall again.

MasterRick 12/21/12 7:05 PM | 2-0 GG's chall again.

Mibuchila 12/22/12 12:00 PM | 2-0 | GG's chall again.

Xclus|Kland 12/22/12 11:00 PM | 2-1 | Game 1 was 6_0. Game 2 I was 6_0'd. Game 3 was as tight as the other two where lopsided, thank god I got an early lead. =]

Chase 12/23/12 9:22 PM | 2-0 | Sorry for hax game one and the mismade poke game two. Otherwise, KACAW!

- Lucario - 12/25/12 11:00 PM | 2-1 | GG's buddy. Rechall soon, if you got the balls to ;).

Mark K 12/26/12 4:00 PM |1-0|GG's. But, you didn't have to go after game one (although it was lopsided and I likely would've won game two,) it's best of three.

[Eon]Flareon 12/27/12 6:00 PM | 2-0 | gg's chall again

KoS 12/27/12 6:46 PM | 2-0 | gg's chall again

Xclus|Kland 12/29/12 10:50 PM | 2-0 | heh, gg's kland.

Treecko 12/30/12 1:22 PM | 2-0 | First game was an epic stall game second game was HO on HO. From 100 turns to 13 turns, both good games. Welcome back to PO, btw! XD

MR.LBX 12/30/12 6:00 PM | 2-0 | gg's chall again.

Carbondx 12/31/12 12:08 PM | 2-0 | gg's chall again.

AceTrainerSalt 1/1/13 2:30 PM | 2-0 | gg's chall again.

MasterRick 1/1/13 2:45 PM | 2-0 | gg's chall again.

Chidori__O 1/1/13 8:09 PM | 2-0 | gg's chall again.

Celestial Phantom 1/5/13 Idek | 2-1 | GG's. I choke game 1, you choke game 2. Game three I bring Wobbufet =]. (Side Note: Might be missing a challenge or two I beat. No big deal.)

Xclus|Kland 1/6/13 1 PM | 2-1 | If the crit mattered or not at the end of game three, I played so badly. For the sake of being a good sport, have a badge I guess...

Ryan11 1/7/13 6:50 PM | 2-1 | I played like crap in game 2.

Mibuchiha 1/9/13 8:40 PM | 2-1 | Scary close. But, my Poison Heal Loom, =3

Redrame 1/9/13 10:00 PM | 2-0 | GGs.

-Burk- 1/10/13 10:08 PM | 2-0 | GGs

- Lucario - 1/13/13 5:35 PM | 2-0 | LOL. You called double crits but, my surprise loom 6-0'd you, regardless. Then, you called triple miss but, I only missed twice ;_; GGs bro.

CelestialPhantom 1/15/13 2:40 PM | 2-0 | O_o Interesting teams. Good games.

|GhostTrainer| 1/15/13 4:05 PM | 2-0 | Don't be so down on yourself. Good games.

My Record: 73 wins, 18 losses (and one kland)

Contact me to schedule a time (VM/PM.) If you see me on the server and not in a battle, feel free to ask to challenge me then, too. Usually I will be able to battle! (After 10:30 PM, I reserve the right to deny any challenger. Also, at any time if I have a valid excuse (reason) then, I can deny entry to my gym for challenges.)
    Thank you for abiding by the rules to all challengers and feel free to challenge (once every week.)

Remember, you must wait a week after losing to rechallenge.
    For the love of god, know if you're eligible to challenge, the rules / regulations, and be ready to battle if you challenge me.
    Wifi OU Gym Rules - Finchinator's Section of the Gym:
    Requirements to Be Able to Challenge-
    I. You must be legally on Pokemon Online. To clarify, no proxies or, ban evaders are allowed due to their illegality on the server. This illegality carries over to the Pokemon Online League, too.
    II. You must have either not yet challenged, not yet defeated the Gym, and / or have lost to the Gym but, more than
    Seven days prior to Redoing your Challenge.
    III. You must have a Pokemon Online Forums Account and Post in This Thread stating you're challenging.
    IV. You must be respectful of the Gym Leader. If he says wait a moment, don't rush him or, beg for me to begin quickly. This will cause disagreements, anger, and make the process stressful for both parties.
    V. You must have a team(s) in Wifi OU.

Once the Challenge Starts-
    I. You must not Time Stall as I don't have all day to wait.
    II. You must follow all usual PO rules for in battle. For example, limited profanity, no spamming, no trolling, keeping the rage about hax to a minimum, and abiding by all the clauses of the battle (which cannot be broken once the challenge starts so, that's a given.)
    III. Be ready for Three Wifi OU matches. This means you should have all of your teams loaded and ready. NO JOHNING. If there is an extended delay, I will call-off the remainder of the challenge. Also, anything else that I find out-of-line which an auth agrees isn't appropriate will lead to termination of your challenge and possible future punishment.
    IV. Disconnecting during a battle gives you a loss of the match, automatically.

Other Things to Know-
    I. Don't give away logs or reveal my teams until this season of Pokemon Online League ends.
    II. Don't brag to me about winning but, you have bragging rights to others, at your free will.
    III. Don't expect me to exempt you from other rules, even if you have a valid excuse.
    IIII. Whatever I say, goes. (Unless it's proven to break a rule or, I later change my mind.)

Enjoy my gym and follow the rules.
    This is in Post 126.[/HIDE]
    Seems that the season has drawn to a close. Glad to be the leader this season and hope to be the OU leader again, come next PO League. As for my preformance, a 4-1 win to loss ratio is pretty good, in my opinion. As for some of the trouble that came with me being leader, lets just say that some guys (Dice, CTC, Nitro) need to stop being annoyances and follow the rules, for once. Regardless of that, hope to see you all next season of Pokemon Online League.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  3. Nikitas

Nikitas Member

Wins:
    20/11 DracoNinja 2-0 (ggs, sorry about that lil hax although the games were pretty clean)
    20/11 Ununoctium 2-1 (ggs, bad hax in second game in ur favor:P)
    20/11 From Isengard Empire 2-0 (ggs, first game had all kinds of crits and misses:P I think I had a little heart attack there. Second game couldnt be cleaner, nice team you used on second game, has potential.)
    27/11 CasedVictory 2-0 (ggs bro, better next time!)
    28/11 FrontierD 2-0 (ggs, pretty clean games)
    28/11 KM007 2-0 (ggs, first game had a bit hax, second game clean)
    3/12 Xclus|bambi 2-1 (ggs, second game was haxy for both sides but Zodiak has indeed turned off Xclus hax)
    6/12 EsojestMort 2-1 (only second game was good where I prevailed and there was no hax. Hax destroyed on first and third games, managed to win third with some epic plays (yea i allow myself to brag here) though, lost first.)
    10/12 [AK] Mugiwara 2-1 (3 VERY GOOD GAMES, definitely the best I've had so far. And even tho there was a bit bs with min/max damage and WoW misses for me, it didnt matter in the outcome as all 3 games were clearly decided.)
    10/12 Celestial phantom 2-1 (first match each of us got a mattering crit - revenge, won. second match he flinches my skarmory three times with gyarados '.'. third game was clean until the end when I got a burn - notice how I get my revenge again - which, after the match, we saw that it most probably wouldnt make a difference. A deserving challenger, who got angry after winning a haxy game.)
    26/12 HBC 2-0 (clear matches, gg - challenge again!)
    2/1 MasterRick 2-1 (three clean (couldnt be cleaner tbh) games. lost first and won second and third, GGs)
    2/1 HBC 2-0 (again clean games, ggs - better than last time)
    5/1 [Eon]Flareon 2-1 (got haxed in all three games but the second one was the worst, where I also lost. apart from that, ggs, nice teams and chall again!)

Losses (badge holders):
    jasonpwn (shouldnt play late at nights, derp) 2-1
    ShowMetheMankey (first game was clean, won it. second game slight hax. third game destroyed by hax big time) 2-1
    Xclus|Alexhax (his name says it all i think: xclus + hax, got hax destroyed on third game) 2-1
    Serena Valenheart (won first game with the help of a crit. second game I was caught completely offguard, lost. third game Serena got a freeze which literally destroyed my team, letting me vulnerable to his STAB. nevetheless, enjoy the badge!, you are worthy of it) 2-1

Challengers who havent played yet/didnt finish yet:
    braveswin11
    Pavak
    Weavilewinz
    C-Demo
    Aurist

You should find me or finchi on the server, we have different timezones so you shouldnt have trouble finding one of us.
    (After 10:30 PM I reserve the right to deny any challenger coz im an old man and get tired quickly(check losses status). Also, at any time if I have a valid excuse (reason) then I can deny entry to my gym.)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  4. Isa

Isa Well-Known Tauros

PO Trainer Name:
    Isa
    Congratulations!

5. Nikitas

Nikitas Member

same to u friend. unfortunately i have no idea of ur metagame, too bad i wont be challenging u. feel free to challenge us however!

6. The Dude

The Dude The Mannis

Congratz to the both of you, will challenge soon enough.

7. Nikitas

Nikitas Member

sounds badass.

8. Aurist

Aurist I do not jump for joy. I frolic in doubt.

Told ya you'd get it nikitas ^-^ grats to you both.

9. Nikitas

Nikitas Member

aurist, u bribed them with ur body?

10. Kumiho

Kumiho Silhouettes

PO Trainer Name:
    Kumiho
    Congratulations

11. Nikitas

Nikitas Member

ty chrom=)

12. Michael

Michael Lance Dragon Master

Congrats both of you! Challenging finch because ez.

13. Nikitas

Nikitas Member

rofl, i want to be challenged too ):

14. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    I'd challenge myself if I were them to, might as well take the free Reuniculus badge..
    COME AT ME BRO

15. Luck>Skill

Luck>Skill Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Luck>Skill
    Maybe specify in the OP that the challengers needs to defeat only 1 out of you 2 to get the badge

I'll challenge one of you two when I feel like destroying the league

16. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Good idea, will add.

And crap, now I'm scared. :x

17. Nikitas

Nikitas Member

luck, someone will be there to stop u:>

18. Moet

Moet Money Over You

gratz finch and nikitas. I'll be challing finch when I need to entertain myself =]

19. IFM

IFM HODOR HODOR HODOR

GL with the gym fellows.

20. Nikitas

Nikitas Member

hello moet, yea go on and have fun xD thanks ifm, challenge us sometime. positions have been reversed and so will the results!

21. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Thanks Moet and IFM.
    I will be ready for challenges by the weekend (to all of the eager trainers who dare challenge me to rounds of combat) I guess. (Unless Something comes up.)
    Once I finish some irl stuff, gonna build tonight. Then, will do so again tomorrow.
    ^_^

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  22. Nikitas

Nikitas Member

finch, teambuild tomorrow when we both are online xD

23. Royalty

Royalty Stay Trippy

gz, challenge post.

24. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Sorry but, I teambuild in complete quiet. Log off the server, turn off everything around me, don't talk with anybody, and work my magic. Wait, what magic...I lose to much to be magical D:

25. Harlot

Harlot i look like the pope

do you turn the lights down, get inside a snuggie, get a lil freaky?

26. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    If I feel like it :o

27. viamage

viamage That one guy

so.... yes

tmi bro

28. Clarion

Clarion Snow on the Sahara

Congratulations, Finchinator and Nikitas! Good luck on leading the Gym! Give those people a hard time winning!

Sorry, but as a retired OU player in PO, I can't challenge you guys. :(

29. Celestial Phantom

Celestial Phantom YAHA

Congrats to both you guys, and to appease Nikitas I will challenge them over Finch, pfft Michael wants easy challenges when this should be as difficult as possible!

30. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    To be honest, I'm just goofing around with Michael. If he has the guts to challenge me, he will get donked. Along with everyone else who dares to oppose me.
    (Or maybe I'm all talk now, who knows..)
    And thanks Soren ^_^

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  31. jasonpwn

jasonpwn Active Member

Wow ez badge

32. Weavile

Weavile Phoenix

Well it can be easy or hard. This gym will see my challenge as soon as they're taking.

33. Mylo Xyloto

Mylo Xyloto if your world falls apart, i'd start a riot

PO Trainer Name:
    Mylo Xyloto
    Gratz, well deserved

34. Sakuya Izayoi

Sakuya Izayoi love to hate

Gratz, challenging the gym

35. Archerknight

Archerknight Legends

PO Trainer Name:
    Archerknight
    Grats on getting the gym, good luck with all challenges. :)

36. Kumiho

Kumiho Silhouettes

PO Trainer Name:
    Kumiho
    I challenge this gym.

37. Nikitas

Nikitas Member

thank u archer, chrom u will have to wait for a couple of days:>

38. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    A couple of days is correct, I believe I will be opening up for challengers on Saturday / Sunday. As for my counterpart, Nikitas, he will make his own announcement. However, once I open you may challenge freely! (Must wait a week after losing though.)

39. ace trainer salt

ace trainer salt Member

i will challenge you

40. tml

tml Member

grats noobinator and noobitaz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.