1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[BW2 LU] Because there just aren't enough LU RMTs...

Discussion in 'Rate My Team' started by The Dark Master, Nov 15, 2012.

Moderators: Edna, fsk
  1. The Dark Master

The Dark Master Member

PO Trainer Name:
    d d
    This team, like the RMT itself, is not finished yet. Other improvements are to take place, and more detail will be added to the RMT.
    So I did. This team WILL improve, so although it probably won't make the Showcase just yet, I shall live in hope that it will become good enough to get in there. I'm going to use the same layout as my previous RMT, which has very long descriptions and took hours of manual editing to make. So please don't just ignore this...
    After testing some of the new drops, I decided that Toxicroak was by far the most powerful, blocking Status, boosting stats quickly, recovering HP, and with priority. And, even though it only has two damage moves, it has perfect coverage on everything with the exception of other Toxicroak. So, what's not to like about this? Well, there are a few common counters to hit, however these can mostly be removed with good team support. I would like to mention that, before you enter the main section of the RMT, some of the names are meant do be wrong, and some people actually fall for them (e.g. Shiny Rotom-W can be named 'Rotom-H' and people can actually fall for it, although I don't think it's working quite as well on this team). I've had 'PowaOfTeBand' the Scarfed Terrakion before, and it's caught so many people off-guard, there they are thinking they've got it covered when I know that I've already won. So the Rotom name isn't wrong; don't mention that please.

Teambuilding Process

Firstly, I went for one of my favourite cores in LU after the drops: Toxicroak and Aerodactyl. With Aero covering nearly every one of Toxi's weaknesses, and setting up Stealth Rock to allow it to sweep easier, it's an obvious choice to go with it. Tocicroak's role and power is explained earlier. Aerodactyl also, as well as a SRer, can be used to prevent opponents from setting their own hazards up, and can also use its decent attack and amazing speed to do a lot of damage with the (near) perfect coverage brought to it by EdgeQuake.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Next thing to come into my mind was Rotom. I had never used this personally, and it had always given me great troubles. I chose to mess around slightly with one of the standard sets, and the result has worked very well for me. It helps to keep hazards on the opponents side of the field, whilst also spreading status (particularly to Physical attackers on the opponent's team).
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Next, another pokemon that had always given me great pain. Lilligant. I was watching two LU semifinals after being knocked out of the tour by a Lilligant. Both wins... from a Lilligant. Guess what happened in the final? Yep, another Lilligant sweep. This thing is crazy powerful. Takes quite a bit to stop, and it can even beat its main counter if played correctly (i.e. sending it to sleep and hoping for a longer sleep time).
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Next, a king of LU. Dealing massive damage to many teams with its amazing coverage, power and kinda-but-not-really recovery (although it does take out Rock/Ground types mostly, especially Quagsire, although not so much Nidoqueen).
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Then, I added a different Unburden Sceptile: the third set that I've used. Leaf Storm White Herb does have its uses, however I then found SDAcrobat more effective. That was very powerful, but had a hard time setting up. I then tried SubPetaya in this team, which was originally meant for testing out Rotom. But I always lose track of what I'm doing.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Only updates so far include re-naming stuff, so this section (improvements since I finished the original team) is kinda empty at the moment.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Well, here's the finished team (bet you can see the weaknesses in it already):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Details. A lot of them.

[​IMG]
    Rotom-H @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 100 HP / 252 SAtk / 156 Spd
    IVs: 31 HP / 0 Atk / 31 Def / 31 SAtk / 31 SDef / 31 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Thunderbolt
    - Shadow Ball
    - Pain Split
    - Will-O-Wisp

What I was originally testing when I built this team. To begin with, I checked the Usage Stats, as I always do when I am unsure about something. Having never used this before, I decided go for something similar to the most used (last time I checked) Rotom-W set in OU, except with a different STAB move. This functions well in the team, lasting for a while, spreading status, and not very importantly (although it is kinda handy), spinblocking.
    Will-o-Wisp is a very useful move, burning Physical attackers that can threaten my team. These include Sceptile, Hitmonlee and Gallade. In addition, it's always useful to burn Steelix, letting me switch while it's around and take little damage. The continuous wasting away of the opponent's HP helps me, with some switching, stall out opponent's HP. Also, it can let other pokemon get into the KO range that I couldn't reach before with only Stealth Rock on their side of the field. Pain Split is next up, giving me a semi-reliable form of recovery and also damaging pokemon with higher HP. This can let me:
    1- Burn even more pokemon
    2- Block Spinners for longer
    3- Do some more damage with...
    my next two moves. They are both STAB moves, making them the obvious choice with such a limited number of slots. Thunderbolt is my most powerful Electric move that is reliable, so basically not Thunder. This has great coverage, letting me deal consistent damage to many pokemon. The final moveslot went to Shadow Ball, which again has fairly decent coverage and allows me to deal with Ground types, such as Nidoqueen. I usually switch out of Steelix after burning it.
    As with all the RMTs you'll see me make, Blue is the colour I use to show my EVs. Much as I would like to explain them, I can't. For some reason, I noticed that I had a stupid speed number, and this didn't outspeed anything specific on the Speed Tiers list. As a result, after much time fiddling about with the EVs, I settled with 100 HP / 252 SAtk / 156 Spd Modest, giving me maximum attacking power (for obvious reasons; this is an offensive team), enough speed to outpace 252+ Lanturn, and the rest in HP. Debating with myself if I should put any EVs in the defenses to help take certain hits, but I'm too sure on that one.
    Threats go here: Entei. This takes me out in one hit, and I can't burn it. In addition, powerful Special attackers aren't affected too badly by burns, and they can retaliate hard even after being status'd. Lilligant is a pain, as it can send me to Sleep - I'm a slow, easy target - and then proceed to set up and destroy. Then, I'm stuck for ways to beat it, although Toxicroak can usually hit it hard, resisting both Giga Drain and HP Rock.
    Possible Changes: none atm, except with the EVs possibly. I don't think there are many moves that could be changed. Also, how good would Spiritomb be in this spot? It is another Ghost type with WoW and Pain Split, but it also gets priority in Shadow Sneak and can run effective ResTalk sets too. It's been a pain for me in the past, and it's a possibility that it's going to become a new addition in the future. I'll need your help on that one with deciding what to keep: experienced LU players, I'm looking at you. No pressure :P

[​IMG]
    2OP4LU @ Black Sludge
    Trait: Dry Skin
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    IVs: 31 HP / 31 Atk / 31 Def / 0 SAtk / 31 SDef / 31 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Substitute
    - Swords Dance
    - Drain Punch
    - Sucker Punch

Toxicroak, the murderer. One of the most powerful physical sweepers, sweeping more often than even SD Acrobat Sceptile and EnduReversaLieche Hitmonlee, both of which are powerful and very hard to stop. This also has priority (although not enough to stop Entei), and can set up to +4, sometimes even +6 attack and then sweep the team, with few counters. Faster, frailer pokes can't do much on it. This is still OU in Smogon, and for a good reason. BL2 is already full of amazing pokemon, such as Durant, Cresselia and Gorebyss, and I have a feeling another one is about to get added to that list. If you use it, this is the set to go for.
    The moves are kinda standard, much as I hate them to be, but they do work very well. Substitute's main role is to block status, and it also helps protect me from unwanted crits. It does lose a bit of health, but with three ways to restore health, that's not much of an issue (although many LU players are beginning to become more aware of Dry Skin, leaving just DP and Black Sludge to restore my health. The next move is there with the sole purpose of turning me into a wrecking machine: Swords Dance. This boosts my Attack to sky-high levels, hitting the 1000 mark when (not if) I get two in. I can then spam dangerously powerful Drain Punches, which is the most reliable method of restoring HP. When you do that amount of damage, slow, bulky pokes with high HP are a great target for Drain Punch. Unless, of course, it resists like Slowking, but even that's OHKOed by Sucker Punch, as is Rotom if they go to hit you and not status you (which most do if you are behind a sub). SP also deals with faster threats, such as Swellow, with ease. It takes a lot to stop this thing.
    EVs are as standard as they can be: 4 SDef to mess with the ever-common Porygon (you may laugh, but you never know), and max Speed and Attack to let you destroy whatever stands in your way. I've considered moving the Speed EVs into HP before, would that be a good idea? Sucker Punch means I don't need to run Jolly, but would taking out my Speed EVs work? I think this is as good as it can get at the moment, not really too sure.
    Entei. Threatens the entire team. My ability makes me Fire-weak, and my moves struggle to deal with the speed and force of ExtremeSpeed. At +2 behind a sub I can get it, but it's hard sometimes. Spiritomb is the main threat to this, as it can easily outstall the pathetic 8 PP of Sucker Punch. It can use Destiny Bond to take Toxi out, or just Calm Mind and then sweep the team once I'm out of Sucker Punch PP. Tomb is easily the most reliable counter.
    Perfect neutral coverage (nearly), powerful moves, immunity to Scald, avoids status... notihing can be compared to this, and as such the only possible change would be the one mentioned earlier, with the EVs changed to a more bulky spread. Not too sure if this would work with Toxi's below-average ability at taking hits, however.

[​IMG]
    WAY too good @ Life Orb
    Trait: Chlorophyll
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    IVs: 31 HP / 2 Atk / 30 Def / 31 SAtk / 30 SDef / 30 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Sleep Powder
    - Quiver Dance
    - Giga Drain
    - Hidden Power

As the name suggests, Lilligant is an amazing sweeper. It's been in the tier for a while now, but it's impossible to stop once it has got going. One thing it does lack, unfortunately, is coverage, and it can't hit Steel types for that much. Luckily the most common Steels in the tier (Aggron and Steelix) have poor Special defenses and take Grass hits neutrally, and this gives it an even easier time sweeping the opponent.
    Most teams carry at least one counter to this thing, but that's not good enough most of the time. Sleep Powder prevents one pokemon on the opponents team from doing anything, which is why the other player usually has to sacrifice one of his better pokemon to sleep before sending in something to beat this. And sometimes, it comes in too late. At +2 with over half HP, it's game over for the other player. Half HP isn't even that hard to stay above, with Quiver Dance letting you take Special hits easier and easier, and Giga Drain, the powerful STAB move, restoring LOADS of HP. With Moltres in the tier, HP Rock is the preferred option in the last spot. Rock gives you the best overall coverage you can get from Grass + another type. Rock is probably the most common HP type in the tier, especially on Grass types, as you'll see later on.
    Get in a fast Sleep Powder with max Speed+, then use your amazing Special Attack even afre a single QD to do your sweeping stuff. 4 EVs can go anywhere. The lowered Attack IVs reduce confusion damage, although this poke is rarely status'd unless by Munchlax, and even that only does Paralysis.
    Entei. Again, it's just too fast and powerful. If I don't send that to sleep, there isn't much else I can do. HP Rock on the switch in? Even then, I'll probably need +2, which I won't be able to get by the time it comes in. Munchlax gives this thing massive problems, tanking just about every Special hit coming its way. It doesn't mind sleep, and can phaze you away. Mlitank is an unusual, but no less effective, way of taking this down.
    Possibly another HP type, but I think this is better. Maybe EVs too, but again, I don't think much can go in this section as this thing simply wrecks stuff.

[​IMG]
    Specstile @ Petaya Berry
    Trait: Unburden
    EVs: 12 HP / 28 Def / 252 SAtk / 216 Spd
    IVs: 31 HP / 2 Atk / 30 Def / 31 SAtk / 30 SDef / 30 Spd
    - Substitute
    - Giga Drain
    - Focus Blast
    - Hidden Power

SubPetaya Sceptile. This can even work without Unburden, but this set is faster. When you reach 25%, you get the berry and the boost from whatever ability you have; I'm using Unburden due to the Speed increase that allows me to outspeed many scarfers, and I can run Modest to give me a similar, although not quite the same, boost in Special Attack to increase damage output. The Berry also helps, giving me an extra 1.5* my original SAtk.
    SubPetaya, as the name suggests, uses Substitute, and this can help you:
    1- avoid status
    2- lower HP to Berry range to get +1 SAtk and +2 Spd
    This makes it a key move to have. For my STAB move, I had two main choices as a Special attacker. Leaf Storm wasn't the better option with the decreased SAtk after using it, and so I went for Giga Drain. This has the added benefit of restoring my HP after damage, and with it 2HKOing Slowking and many other pokemon, it can easily get back to full HP. Despite the base 75 power, it is actually very damaging. Focus Blast is next, with great power - even higher than Giga Drain with STAB - however it is very unreliable. I wouldn't say 70% hit rate at all... but when it hits, it is a simply astounding move. The final move had to go to a Rock type move, as this has to be Hidden Power, as this is the only (special) Rock type damaging move it gets. It's very useful vs Moltres and other Fire Types, especially Entei if I have a Sub up.
    The most complex EV spread I have on this team. The HP EVs ensure my HP is a multiple of 4, allowing me to hit 25% in just 3 uses of Substitute. The Speed EVs outspeed something I can't actuallyy remember, but they work. The remaining EVs are thrown into Defense to allow me to take the majority of priority hits just slightly better.
    Entei yet again... Hitmonlee too if I can't get Unburden up before it does. Absol can do something with Sucker Punch, although not if I Sub at the right time/have on already up. Munchlax walls me forever. How I hate that thing. So threats are pretty much the same as for Lilligant.
    Again, same as Lilli here, as they are quite similar. And my EVing skills aren't usually the best. There is always that possibility of just completely changing it altogether...

[​IMG]
    Ptaerodactyl @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    IVs: 31 HP /31 Atk / 31 Def / 0 SAtk / 31 SDef / 31 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Taunt
    - Stealth Rock
    - Stone Edge
    - Earthquake

Aerodactyl, a common lead in the tier. Capable of preventing most other Hazard leads getting their stuff set up, and getting its own Hazards up, and with great offensive power as well. Near perfect coverage and 100+ base attack are what gives this the power to do damage even after hazards are set up.
    With a fast Taunt capable of outpacing many common leads, this can usually stop most people setting up their hazards early in the game. Base 130 Speed is nothing to laugh at. This means I can also set up Stealth Rock reliably, doing repetitive passive damage to anything that switches (unless it's called Sigilyph or Clefable). Stone Edge is my stupidly unreliable worthless waste of time main STAB move, and with B105 and 252 EVs, it can dent stuff. 100 BP is quite nice as well. This goes amazingly well with Earthquake, as this results in near-perfect coverage. The list of LU-allowed pokemon that resist is: Vibrava (lol), Bronzor (lolagain) and Torterra (kindalol). Oh, and the lethal GROTLE. So not a very threatening list there, and you'll almost never see any of those 4. However, some times, I just don't think that it hits hard enough without any way of boosting damage output even slightly.
    Standard stuff here really, max Speed to outrun other Aero, max attack for killing stuff after SR is up, and 4 in anything else. Doesn't make much of a difference.
    Prankster Taunt is a pain, although not too common. For once, Entei isn't much of a threat, although a Volt Switcher can get me into ESpeed range (i.e. 1 HP) easily sometimes. Unfortunately, the common Slowking/Tangrowth take hits all day from this, and can really threaten it. Galvantula and Feraligatr are two other common, but more offensive, threats to this.
    None, unless you think Uxie is better. I shall never use Sandslash; don't even try getting me using it.

[​IMG]
    Spiderman @ Life Orb
    Trait: Compoundeyes
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    IVs: 31 HP / 2 Atk / 30 Def / 31 SAtk / 31 SDef / 31 Spd
    - Thunder
    - Bug Buzz
    - Hidden Power
    - Giga Drain

Galvantula, one of the best anti-metagame pokemon there is. It has amazing coverage, speed and power, and can, unlike the Specs set I showed in a recent RMT, switch moves, meaning it doesn't have to switch out itself. Unlike the previous set, this also has Giga Drain, which will be explained shortly.
    The most threatening move to half the tier is Thunder. Great coverage, and from around base 100 SAtk with Life Orb, and an amazing Speed... this is one of my favourite pokemon in the tier for a reason. You just can't not have it. Its ability, Compoundeyes, ups Thunder's accuracy to 91%, making it more accurate than even Toxic and Leech Seed. This is suddenly a much better choice than Thunderbolt. For secondary STAB, there wasn't much of a choice really: Bug Buzz is a must-have on the spider. It hits Grass types hard, such as the threatening Sceptile and Lilligant. Hidden Power Ice is there for coverage more than power, hitting Nidoqueen and the rare Golurk hard. Giga Drain is a great option to have on this, as Energy Ball has only 5 more BP, and doesn't have the immense benefit of restoring your HP. When you land a OHKO with this, then you lose just about all previous LO and hazard damage.
    EVs are basic: Max SAtk and Spd because it is an offensive poke, and 4 in anywhere else. This section is quite short, so I'm just going to fill it with this other completely random and pointless sentence, which I am finding extremely enjoyable to type.
    Entei is hell for my entire team, so I won't mention it again here guess I'll just repeat it endlessly. Steelix and Nidoqueen give me massive issues, as does Lanturn and defensive Uxie, both of which can take hits well.
    Only a complete replacement really, however this set fills many roles in my team, and is so valuable that I don't think that's a good idea.

Synergy

[​IMG]

Looking at the weaknesses that this team has is easy with this. Bad weaknesses are highlighted in bright red: Fire, Ice and Flying are the worst weaknesses. Flying has a resist, but the other two have none (Aerodactyl usually dies very early on, so I'm not counting it for this). This causes massive problems when Entei and similar stuff gets sent out, although I can deal with Entei locked into Flare Blitz 3/4 of the time with Lilligant Sleep Powder. Typhlosion and Moltres also give this team pains. Ice moves can also do a lot, although most Cryogonal aren't offensive, and the only other reasonably powerful Ice move in the tier is from Nidoqueen, which isn't actually entirely threatening. Not too many Flying types anywhere, with the exception of SD Acrobat Unburden Sceptile and the uncommon Swellow. However, they do kill a lot of stuff when they do both appear.

Threat list

To be completed at a later date (probably tomorrow)

Pokes I like the sound of that you could suggest

You can suggest others if you want; these are just sets that could possibly work

Zoroark (F) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Illusion
    - Nasty Plot
    - Focus Blast
    - Dark Pulse
    - Flamethrower[/HIDE]
    Uxie @ Leftovers
    EVs: 248 HP / 80 SAtk / 160 SDef / 20 Spd OR 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spd
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk) OR Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Psychic
    - U-turn
    - Stealth Rock
    - Thunder Wave[/HIDE]
    Sceptile (F) @ Flying Gem
    Trait: Overgrow
    EVs: 252 Atk / 68 Def / 188 Spd
    - Swords Dance
    - Leaf Blade
    - Earthquake
    - Acrobatics[/HIDE]
    Nidoqueen (F) @ Life Orb OR Choice Scarf
    Trait: Sheer Force
    Modest (if holding Choice Scarf) Nature (+SAtk, -Atk) OR Timid (if holding Life Orb) Nature OR (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Flamethrower
    - Thunderbolt
    - Earth Power
    - Sludge Wave[/HIDE]

This team does have a few problems, mainly defensively as explained in the Synergy section. With little covering of weaknesses going on, it's tricky when something such as Entei appears, as it can then wreck just about everything given the right opportunity. This is why I need to switch many pokemon out for others, and that's where you can help.

Importable

Rotom-H (Rotom) @ Leftovers
    EVs: 88 HP / 248 SAtk / 172 Spd
    - Thunderbolt
    - Shadow Ball
    - Pain Split
    - Will-O-Wisp

2OP4LU (Toxicroak) (M) @ Black Sludge
    Trait: Dry Skin
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    - Substitute
    - Swords Dance
    - Drain Punch
    - Sucker Punch

WAY too good (Lilligant) (F) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Chlorophyll
    - Sleep Powder
    - Quiver Dance
    - Giga Drain
    - Hidden Power [Rock]

Specstile (Sceptile) (M) @ Petaya Berry
    Trait: Unburden
    EVs: 12 HP / 28 Def / 252 SAtk / 216 Spd
    - Substitute
    - Giga Drain
    - Focus Blast
    - Hidden Power [Rock]

Ptaerodactyl (Aerodactyl) (F) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Taunt
    - Stealth Rock
    - Stone Edge
    - Earthquake

Spiderman (Galvantula) (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Compoundeyes
    - Thunder
    - Bug Buzz
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Giga Drain[/HIDE]

Some additional notes:
    1- I like to be right, and often I refuse advice and try to prove myself right. Sorry if I do this, it's just a habit.
    2- The main improvements to this team can be done by changing pokemon out completely, so please do suggest other stuff. However, try to make sure that the team doesn't go too Specially/Physically biased, a balance is nice.

Things I want changing: Sceptile is leaving, as Lilligant outclasses it. Should I use something from my list, or do you want to suggest something? Lanturn sounds good for my weaknesses, but I've never used it before and don't know what sets are good.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  2. two sides of one coin

two sides of one coin sick of all her shit

Your Rotom name appears to be wrong: that forme is Rotom-N, not Rotom-H.

Mmm. The sheer power of this team is clear to see at a glance, but I worry. Presuming Aero the suicide lead is dead, you have no Ice resist, no Fire resist, no Dragon resist and no Psychic resist. How do you switch into any of these? I appreciate you have to play the team well, using momentum to not allow the Enteis and Cryogonals of this world any free switch-in's, but they will get in, and when they do they are basically guaranteed a kill as you have no walls to speak of. Before I rate the team fully, I'd appreciate you explaining how you handle this.

3. The Dark Master

The Dark Master Member

PO Trainer Name:
    d d
    Explained in intro, it looks like -H when shiny. Kinda.
    When I finish this, these will be explained in the outro. This is why I need to change many pokemon around, so I can switch safely and cover weaknesses more.

4. Tyki

Tyki Change

PO Trainer Name:
    Tyki
    Your Rotom name appears to be wrong: that forme is Rotom-N, not Rotom-H.

So...

YAY SUB PETAYA SCEPTILE! Two mono grasses makes your team really weak to things like Moltres though. Once Aerodatyl inevitable does down, Moltres hits all of your pokes for super effective damage. Maybe a Slowking somewhere? It takes Fire and Ice and Psychic hits really well and Dragon is only used by Druddigon.

5. The Dark Master

The Dark Master Member

PO Trainer Name:
    d d
    Nice C+P there.
    The plan is for people who just look at the name to think, "Fire! I'll bring in a Water type" or something like that (although it isn't clever switching in Water on an Electric type anyway, It's just the name, used as a trick for less intelligent players, or people who don't concentrate as much when battling).

ty for the rates

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  6. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    I would run Volt Switch over Giga Drain on Galvatula.
    Otherwise, looks like a neat team!

7. The Dark Master

The Dark Master Member

PO Trainer Name:
    d d
    Volt Switch+SR weak+vulnerable to spikes+Life Orb=massive damage, which is why I'm using something to restore my HP instead of reduce it.
    And with those weaknesses, I fail to see how this is 'neat' lol.

8. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Taunt lead and offensive pressure prevent hazard stacking.
    And Giga Drain hits Water (which electric hits already) and Rock (which isn't extremely common and cannot take thunders well, too.)
    Volt switch is more useful for momentum, in my opinion.
    Either way, good luck wit the team and everything.

9. Archerknight

Archerknight Legends

PO Trainer Name:
    Archerknight
    There isn't really a need to run 0SATK IVs on Aerodactyl. ;p

I don't really like Sceptile and Lilligant together, there is a lack of synergy with them. I would probably replace Sceptile with something else; perhaps a spinner (Sandslash!! ;pp), which provides extra syngergy to your team. Alternatively, something like Scarf Lanturn could be useful over Sceptile or Galvantula, giving you some bulky speed.

Nice team.

10. Tyki

Tyki Change

PO Trainer Name:
    Tyki
    No.
    No.

But yea, again get rid of Lilligant or Sceptile. The two have redundant coverage and terrible defensive typing.

11. The Dark Master

The Dark Master Member

PO Trainer Name:
    d d
    Yes to the no.

Also, as the new last bit now says, I'm looking to replace Sceptile, with Lanturn being a good way of dealing with all three of my bigger weaknesses at the same time. I was thinking making it and Rotom do defensive stuff together... however, a spinner could be useful to assist Galvantula. I know I'm not being very helpful with this, so sorry about that, but I've just reached the stage when I need others to help me because I'm pathetic at building teams past a certain point.

12. Tyki

Tyki Change

PO Trainer Name:
    Tyki
    Kabutops. Takes Ice and Fire very well and spins and dents teams very well.

13. Dr. Fuji

Dr. Fuji Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Dr. Fuji
    since when does Aero resist Psychic? Just throwing it out there.

14. The Dark Master

The Dark Master Member

PO Trainer Name:
    d d
    Good point, I'll add that to the list of things I might change, which is growing rapidly with everyone's suggestions.
    Stuck the word "Nearly" in there now.

15. two sides of one coin

two sides of one coin sick of all her shit

Lmfao, what? Have you played LU in a while? Scarf Lanturn...*wipes tear from eye*

But seriously, yeah, Kabutops is a great choice. Decent check to Entei (fu hp grass!), synergises relatively well with the team, so yeah.

Moderators: Edna, fsk