1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[OC] Worlds Collide Forum Mafia Game oooover - Gratz to Meowmix!!!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Jiggles, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Jiggles

Jiggles mami circular

PO Trainer Name:
    Jiggles
    RULES FOR NUBS WHO DIDN'T READ.
    1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you have teammates mentioned in your Role PM, in which case you may talk with only those members of your team, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player. Though for this game, feel free to stay informed of the goings on. Never know what may happen.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. The exception to this rule is if you have teammates mentioned in your Role PM. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM Rehx or Jiggles for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone. If you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post and make a new post with a new vote. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there may or may not be a grace period of 1-3 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Night 0, meaning no deaths can happen, although all other commands can be used.

4.5. If there's a tie, no one will be lynched.

5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to either Rehx or Jiggles and no one else.

5.5. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.

6. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.

7. This game features items. Items can be used at the same time as regular night actions, unless stated otherwise. You can give an item away during either the day or night, by sending a PM to Jiggles stating "Night/Day X - Give ITEM to USER." You cannot use an item during the same night you give it away, however you can use an unrelated ability whilst giving away an item. Giving away an item has the lowest priority of any actions. Some items; however, may not be given away.

7.5. There is no "Scavenger" ability. Items held by a person who is killed at night will be transferred to the killer. Items held by a person who is lynched or godkilled will be randomly distributed to someone who voted for the lynched party (or anyone in case of godkill, though please don’t make this happen).

8. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, though.

9. Forum channel will be #Jalmont Mafia coz that’s the in thing now.

Game specific rules:

1. This game is village vs mafia, with several mafia factions and lurking neutrals. Don’t ask how many there are we aren’t telling you. Rehx; however, is open to bribes. Just forward your information to his account a-AHH! Jiggles, I SWEAR I didn’t mean it! PUT DOWN THAT BUTCHER KNIFE! D:

2. This game features worlds. Items in this game shall be World Specific. Meaning that only certain items are available in certain Worlds. You’ll always be informed of the Plane Shift and will always have the list of items you may try to buy. “Try” Some of these items are much too powerful to be held by more than one person at a time. In the event of people all trying to claim the same item at the cost of their night action, the person who gets it is randomized. You will not know what an item does until it is used. Some are self explanatory, but other than that, you’ll have a vague description of what each item does. With this in mind, not all items are inherently beneficial and when given to another USER, may activate said unbeneficial effect, unless it activated when you received it. You can only hold two items at a given time. In the event of having more than 2, by either getting them in the shop or getting them given to you, you will be forced to PM Jiggles “Toss <ITEM>” until you have only 2 items left. Some items may not be discardable through normal means.

3. For the most part, this forum mafia will involve a lot of trust. Whether or not you trust someone is always up to you, but I’ll go ahead and say it. Without counting on the help of your teammates, you’ll likely go nowhere fast. There are many powerful foes ahead for everyone in game and I hope to see everyone enjoy themselves.

4. If you read till here give yourself a cookie. YAY Cookie! *Noms*
    IMPORTANT: There's been a change in rules in case you actually took notice. Role PMs will be given on death!

Players who are still on a planet.
    MeöwMix
    Water
    profDEADPOOL
    ThatIsWhatSheSaid
    Ironstorm
    Chinchou

Players who fell into space and got crushed by meteors.
    Mario Götze
    LördKX
    Marcello.
    BeastCharizard
    Fegelein
    Snivee
    viamage
    IFM
    "Smooth as Silk" Slamma
    TheSexiOne
    fitzy
    RedJoker25
    Human Destroyer
    Archerknight
    Altaria (Revived)
    Sky Sentinel
    Latimaster
    ALL ROLE PMS ARE OUT

I FORGOT TEH SAMPLE PM. SUE ME.

Dear Rehx,
    You are Cuddly McPoofs!

Lover of all things cuddly, you want to hug everything to death. You may do this by sending a PM to Rehx titled "Night/Day X - Huggle <TARGET>" which will suffocate and kill them regardless.

You are allied with the Earthlings. You win if all opposing threats are eliminated.

Dear Jiggles,
    You are Lovey McValentine!

You love everything and everything about everything. You also love items for some unexplainable reason. You can sell lots of lovely items with "Night/Day X - Sell <ITEM> to <TARGET>". Also, you love to collect items, do this with "Night/Day X - Collect <ITEM> from <TARGET>.

You are allied with yourself, but wins with anyone that meets an endgame win condition, with the exception of a certain few.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  2. IFM

IFM HODOR HODOR HODOR

i want my role pm damn it

can i be mafia plz

3. LördKX

LördKX Archivist of Memories

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    Can I be Mafia with IFM pl0x? And when I signed up for this, I was promised a role PM! I want a refund!

4. Chinchou

Chinchou Endangered Species

glglglglglgl
    Good luck.

5. viamage

viamage That one guy

Word

Edit: yeah that was a very short post so i'm adding to the post so i look more informed

6. Jalmont

Jalmont nothere

Lynch waehofen

feels good man

7. Wait, are you able to give of the flesh like Abel do?
    Not able? Cain'll do

8. IFM

IFM HODOR HODOR HODOR

Lynch waehofen

Quick lynch him before role PM's are out.

9. Rehx

Rehx Reaper of Justice

The sounds of battle shall echo throughout the entirety of the universe while good and evil clash as their Worlds Collide. Chaos has taken its hold as the battle begins.
    It is Night 0 meaning that all actions other than kills may be used, unless otherwise specified.

The Earth is the first world that this battle shall take place in. (There's up to nine so enjoy the ride)

The eerie calm just before the battle sets in. You look at each other, knowing that some of you might not make it through this bloody mess. The thoughts run through your head. "What is everyone else capable of? Will my comrades be ok? Will I be ok?" For certain there are powerful foes on all sides of you. The anxiety begins to set in as the silence continues. No fighting just yet. How long will this last?

Quote of the Phase:
    "The overman...Who has organized the chaos of his passions, given style to his character, and become creative. Aware of life's terrors, he affirms life without resentment."

Night 0 shall end on Friday 8pm GMT-6
    Oh yeah and confirming you got your Role would be really good ta do.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  10. Jiggles

Jiggles mami circular

PO Trainer Name:
    Jiggles
    Welcome to Earth people! If I need to tell you about it, you’re obviously some sort of mole person or from another world entirely. Semi-Advanced race of humans dwell here. They naturally know nothing of the goings on behind the scenes of the monster filled side of their planet.

THE EARTH' ITEM SHOP!:
    also knows as
    WAY HOE FAN's SHOPPE OF EARTHLY DELIGHTS.

As you enter the filthy shop, you meet a fat ugly man sitting on some half broken chair. "Come in young ones," he croaked, "I am Way Hoe Fan," smiling at you in a very uncomfortable way. "What would you like to buy hmm? How about a bullet proof vest? It's bound to protect you from any... predators... rawr." Or maybe some antidotes eh? My looks are so killer you'll need lots of it," he said, winking at you in an extremely eye sickening way. Or even better... these French Fries! I'm not that hungry so you can have the rest, I'm trying to diet here." Or maybe you would like... some extra value service hehe?" he grins at you in a seductive manner. It would probably be best if you quickly made your purchases and ran away from this poor excuse of a shop.
    Also any resemblance to real life people are purely coincidental all this is a work of fiction... most of it.

Just to say again, items purchasable here are the
    Bullet Proof Vest
    Antidotes
    French Fries

To purchase an item, send a PM to Jiggles titled "Night/Day X - Purchase <ITEM>". Do note purchasing items during the night will cost you your night actions, while purchasing items during the day will make your vote that day count for zero. Additionally, each player may only hold TWO items at any given time. Also, certain items are limited, so if more than one player try to buy the item, the one who gets it will be randomized.
    Also if you haven't realized, I'm handling items and Rehx is handling all actions so do take note k.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  11. Altaria

Altaria (':

>french fries
    definite want
    i need to get fat quick so i can match up to jiggles

also nice way ho fan in way hoe fan's shoppe
    A HOE IS FOR FARMING

12. Beast

Beast I do what I want

This seems so EPIC! I am glad I got to join this. The posts of the world and item shop have got my blood pumping.

13. I am the overman. BG protect all claim

Thus spoke Zarasmoothsta

14. Beast

Beast I do what I want

What does that mean?

15. profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL INSANE Professer

Oh boy Slamma...

Also that really doesn't tell people which group you are a part of.

16. Beast

Beast I do what I want

That name actually sounds bad in my opinion.

17. Rehx

Rehx Reaper of Justice

I do believe Slamma is referring to my quote, unless I'm mistaken.

18. Beast

Beast I do what I want

Thanks Rehx.

19. Rehx

Rehx Reaper of Justice

20. two sides of one coin

two sides of one coin sick of all her shit

Confirming, ajaja?

21. profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL INSANE Professer

Oh I just realized I forgot to confirm I received my role. So I got it. Let's see what happens.

22. RedJoker25

RedJoker25 Resident Lurker Server Moderator Article Contributor Server Moderator Article Contributor

PO Trainer Name:
    RedJoker25
    Confirming and stuff.

23. Hey Day

Hey Day Argumentum ad ignorantium

Well I already confirmed with Rehx but I'll confirm again here I guess.

24. IronStorm

IronStorm This space for rent

PO Trainer Name:
    IronStorm
    Confirming

25. Beast

Beast I do what I want

I had a read request attached to my PM but I will confirm anyway. So confirming I got the PM.

26. Water

Water Well Respected and Exceptionally Handsome User Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

I haven't got mine yet. ;-;

Lynch MeöwMix

27. NAVIDAD PIRATE

NAVIDAD PIRATE THE PLEASURE OF BEING CUMMED INSIDE

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
    hi all

I know this is a bit preemptive, but I'm not going to be on the server much or super active until around Sunday. don't sub me out though because this shit looks cookies.

also water sucks

28. LördKX

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    Just want to claim, briefly. I'm a Neutral role who wins if they obtain 14 Items. These Items can be anything, and as a side ability, I know what all items do. The format is as such, using the revealed Earth as en example:

The Earth: Bullet Proof Vest-Protection mainly for the chest and normally just used for normal projectiles. (While you have this the first kill attempted on you will be negated. Vanishes after its used.) Antidote-Heals the user of whatever ails them. Known to taste horrible. (Cures Poison. Used instantly when you are poisoned.) French Fries-Salty, yet tasty. (When bought, the buyer must make at least one post before the end of the next day phase that consists of at least one sentence that is entirely French. Google Translate if ya have to.)

To prove that this really is what my role is, since what I've said already alone isn't enough, the names of all different worlds are: The Earth, Negative Material Plane, Dusol, Eden, Lunatris, The Underworld, XZone, Seven Heavens, and The Mad Mage’s Island. Even still, this isn't proof, but it at least shows there's a little truth to what I say. Don't believe me, you can inspect me. Pretty much, in exchange for lesser items or information, I can provide people with information on what all the different items in the game do. Also, I would like "a certain angelic person in the game" to PM me, I have information for them. In conclusion, don't kill me, I just want some items and then I can leave you all to fight it out or whatnot. Btw, I can also steal items twice, but I'll hopefully have no need for that if everybody works with me.

Worst case scenario I'm a solo role with information on items, in which case still, nobody should have reason to kill me until quite late game.

29. Chinchou

I got my role PM.

30. viamage

viamage That one guy

Woah! i didn't give permission to ANYBODY to visit MY island. Sacre Bleu! Vous, les gens sont impossibles. Si nous le faire à ma place je me réserve tout droit d'exécuter ma colère contre toi mon monde lynchage. il convient également de noter que je ne pense pas que c'est vrai français, mais qui suis-je pour décider

31. Jiggles

Jiggles mami circular

PO Trainer Name:
    Jiggles
    I FORGOT SAMPLE PMs. OP UPDATED WOOT.
    okay rehx has some irl problems so if you haven't sent your action to him,

PLEASE SEND ALL ACTIONS TO ME I'M SORRY.
    if you have you might want to send it to me anyway :<
    i accept server PMs my inbox is going to be cluttered as shit anyway
    again I apologize :< forgive me and my hoes
    I may extend the deadline if people request it. Thanks

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  32. LördKX

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    (21:03:23) Jiggles: kk kx wins

Alright people, you heard it hear first. I'm the winner, Night 0 The Game Ends is the new topic. Good Game all, I'm glad to have played, it's been fun. This win is by far the most gratifying of any to date, and I thank you all for being part of such an amazing experience. I look forward to playing with all of you in the future, and would like to thank Rehx and Jiggles for hosting such an amazing game.

EDIT: In response to the most recent posy by our beautiful and intelligent host: (21:14:37) Jiggles: yeah kx won anyway nvrmind

EDIT2: If some @$$hole kills me, I'll seriously be fucking pissed. And they will die in a later game. And they will regret it.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  33. Chinchou

GOOD GAME

34. Jiggles

Jiggles mami circular

PO Trainer Name:
    Jiggles
    okay sorry but the game is now
    PAUSED
    until some stuff are sorted out.
    Send your actions to me though.
    Also if you suspect REHX GAVE YOU INFO UNWITINGLY PM ME PLEASE. we can continue the game after :3

35. viamage

viamage That one guy

is there going to be a point when you won't be pissed if you die?

36. two sides of one coin

37. LördKX

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    Well, I didn't even know who killed me in Space until recently, when Jiggles killed me in Water I wasn't that annoyed, in History I actually killed myself, in the FFTA NOC I wouldn't have minded dying, and while it would have sucked since I did put quite a bit of effort into it, a death in Transparent would have been acceptable. So in only 1/4 of the games I've played would dying have been rage inducing. And if you mean a point in this game, then I highly doubt it unless I end up screwing somebody over, which I'm going to try to avoid doing.

38. viamage

viamage That one guy

lol, alright just checking.

39. two sides of one coin