1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Clearing the backlog of 1v1

Discussion in 'Gen 5 1v1 Analyses' started by eric the espeon, Mar 18, 2013.

1. eric the espeon

eric the espeon is an espeon.

There's nine fifth gen 1v1 analyses on wiki and 36 threads in this forum. Let's get them moving onto wiki where they're more easily findable, more useful, and can be worked on by more people. Focus on uploading and turning skeletons into paragraph analyses (even if they're brief paragraphs), and try to avoid making extra skeletons until those you've already made are up.

Most of this stuff applies fine to 1v1, though instead of having checks and counters naming that section matchups makes more sense. To make a page just search for the exact title of the page you want to make and hit create. If anyone's not clear on formatting or other aspects of putting analyses on wiki, ask away.

2. KM007

KM007 Banned

OK will do, never turned mine to paragraph from since the only QC was weaville and he wasn't looking at 1v1 much.

3. eric the espeon

QC teams are there to provide suggestions and improve the quality of information both before writing and when content is on wiki, they are not gatekeepers to the wiki. All users may upload or write directly to the wiki (and are encouraged to in case of absent or inactive QC), though it is advisable to write a skeleton for comment first to avoid wasted work due to changes needing to be made.

4. KM007

KM007 Banned

5. eric the espeon

You need [[Category:5th Gen 1v1 Analyses]] at the bottom of the page for it to show up there. And for ubers, yep, you can put them in.

6. Dr. Fuji

Dr. Fuji Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Dr. Fuji
    I'll work on uploading my analyses later this week I'll be a little busy in real life for the next couple days. I still think it would be good to have a few QC members look over the analyses before uploading them as there are certainly things that could be improved in many of the skeletons.