1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[GSC] Differences Between GSC and Pokemon Stadium 2 Mechanics

Discussion in 'Past Gens Discussion' started by Dre., Mar 20, 2013.

Moderators: sulcata
  1. Dre.

Dre. Member

Title says it all really. I couldn't find anything on the net. Also I'm assuming the Pokemon Stadium 2 tier uses PS2 mechanics correct?

Thanks in advance.

2. pokemonnerd

pokemonnerd Only uso listens to pnerd. Devo too. Article Contributor Article Contributor

Basically, there are none.

Well actually that's not true, you can see your opponent's HP in stadium 2 due to the fact that you have to play on the same screen. I think a couple random glitches were removed transitioning from GSC to Stadium 2. Like Belly Drumming at less than half health giving you +2 and that Present glitch which pretty much made it do way more damage than what it was supposed to do. But the latter is mainly due to a screw up with the formula they used for the move.

I would assume they're using the same mechanics, as glitches aren't actually mechanics of the game and you can click the HP bar of your opponent to see the current HP. At least I think you can.

Moderators: sulcata