1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Your Ideal Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Chat' started by Slowkii, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Slowkii

Slowkii Banned

Well the aim of this is too think about what your ideal pokemon is.

For example:

Pokemon: Shinx
    Good Uses: Can generate Electricity in times of powercut or in dark caves can be used for light. Can also recharge those damned empty batteries.
    Generally Why?: Its cute and cool at the same time. It would be a loyal companion, and as it grew it would be on your shoulder, then beside you etc. Very playful.
    What age would you get it at?:Assuming 11 is the minimun age to go out and train it, I'd like to have had it since age 1 (A present form dad) and finally start to train it at 11.
    Would you evolve it?: Yes! When I enter adolescence I would evolve into luxio, and adulthood luxray.
    What move is a MUST HAVE?: Charge! For electricity and batteries / ds or phone charged and ready to go in no time!

Please note: This is fantasy, so if your 24 you can still say like I did in the last one "When I reach age ___" etc.

Mine:

Pokemon: Slakoth :D
    Good Uses: None really, untill viigorith which can protect me / give me rides on its back.
    Generally Why?: Cute and fuzzy :D <3 And it would cling to my arm and love me and whine when I left it alone :<
    What age would you get it at?: 13: I was out ;looking for my first pokemon and it was being attacked be seedots climbing up the trees and it fell and I caught it and it was instant friendship :D
    Would you evolve it?: Only to vigorith. Slaking would be too much to handle and control.
    What move is a MUST HAVE?: Yawn. So cute <3

2. Big Cheese

Big Cheese Member

Funny that you mention Shinx; that evolutionary line would actually be one of my top choices as well! Pokemon that can learn Fly would also be very useful, allowing you to go wherever you please without paying for gas or airplane tickets. :)

3. *=Pichu=*

*=Pichu=* PiCHUUUUU!!!

Me, Raichu.

It has such a powerful shock it can render a Dragonite unconscious.

4. GotThatPopcorn

GotThatPopcorn Banned

PO Trainer Name:
    GTP
    Lol, wheres the like button when you need it??!?

5. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

Pokemon: Ralts
    Good Uses: Can Teleport me out of harm's way. It's psychic powers can also be helpful for example helping to lift a box/grabbing something like a pencilcase down from a high place
    Generally Why?: Its cute and cool at the same time. It would be a loyal companion, and as it grew it would be on your shoulder, then beside you etc. Very playful.
    What age would you get it at?:Assuming 11 is the minimum age to go out and train it, I'd like to have had it since age 1 (A present from dad) and finally start to train it at 11.
    Would you evolve it?: Yes! When I enter adolescence I would evolve into Kirlia, and adulthood Gallade
    What move is a MUST HAVE?: Teleport! To GTFO from a school bully or a bad guy or even a alternative for fly!(The "nearest pokemon center thing is just so that game freak can code the thing properly, in reality it should go wherever I want)

6. gym leader big bang

gym leader big bang the baws of the game

Pokemon: charmander
    Good Uses: light a fire when its dark
    Generally Why?: because it is very cute and awesome and would be a good friend to have
    What age would you get it at?: 10, so i can be more responsible and not burn myself
    Would you evolve it?: NO, charmander is too cute :D
    What move is a MUST HAVE?: scary face, to have fun trying to scare each other :)

7. Atty

Atty Katic

PO Trainer Name:
    Atty
    My Starter Pokémon always ends up becoming my ideal Pokémon. So it'll vary depending on which one I choose.

8. 42beefybork

42beefybork New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    42beefybork
    Pokemon: Chikorita
    Good Uses: Not many, until he evolves into a Meganium and I can ride on his back. :D
    Generally Why?: Chikorita is just cute and awesome.
    What age would you get it at?: I would get him as a birthday present when I turn 10.
    Would you evolve it?: Yes, as I age my Chikorita would evolve.
    What move is a MUST HAVE?: :) Growl because it is a cute move, and/or aromatherapy to relax me.

9. viamage

viamage That one guy

I asked my mom this just last week I asked"if pokemon were real which one would you give me and why"

Pokemon: Charmander
    Good Uses(according to her): A true friend, always there for you, Has your back in a fight
    Generally Why?: Charmander evolves into the kind of pokemon that has utility transprtation. He also would protect me and go the extra mile doing so.
    What age would you get it at?: At age 5, the age I learned about Pokemon
    Would you evolve it?: Yes! Charizard FTW
    What move is a MUST HAVE?: Well assuming That a real life pokemon isn't dependent on game mechanics, Charizard could fly me w/o the HM, so I'd say flamethrower

10. two sides of one coin

two sides of one coin sick of all her shit

Dratini, so when all the normal kids are training their crappy FWG starters I have an amazing Pokémon, which coincidentally walls the FWG attacks so I can take their money whenever I feel like it. :]

11. Yui.

Yui. Member

Pokemon: Mewtwo
    Good Uses: It will make me king of the world.
    Generally Why?: It will make me king of the world. Also badass
    What age would you get it at?: I guess 23. By that time I should be ready to be king of the world
    Would you evolve it?: If Mewthree actually becomes a thing and an evolution of Mewtwo. I will evolve it, shoot through its skull, and become a crack addict. Luckily such a thing can't exist <_< MEW3 WILL NOT BE REAL. MY MEWTWO WILL MAKE ME KING OF THE WORLD.
    What move is a MUST HAVE?: Self-Destruct, so that if Mewthree does exist and my shot in the back of the head doesn't kill it, I can make it kill itself.
    PS: I did NOT just use this thread as and excuse to rage about a potential mewthree

12. Scene

Scene reverie

I want a real life Fennekin. Cuddly and warm :x

13. Iguanahero499

Iguanahero499 Iguana Pokémon Trainor

Pikachu, Axew, Tepig, & Piplup.
    Just Companionships
    Age 12 I see them playing something like tag they see me and Hide for 3½d days till they relize I'm not gonna leave without them so they finally come to me and friendship at 1st looks
    no evolution
    All their moves

14. puregenius

puregenius :<

Pokemon: farfetched
    Good uses: delicious

15. Xinc

Xinc Time for Oras?

Dammit... I wanted Ralts>Gardevoir. xD

I'm kind of torn between Gengar, Gardevoir, Giratina, and Mismagius.

Pokemon: Gastly
    Good Uses: Can get through tight spaces and walls, good partner to chat with, frighten your enemies with a ghost,
    Generally Why?: Well, frightening enemies is good... and Gastly is good at roaming in the dark. Gastly is also great company and a good couple of laughs.
    What age would you get it at?:7
    Would you evolve it?: Yes! Who would deny their Pokemon a chance to grow arms and legs?
    What move is a MUST HAVE?: Psychic. Get the chance to read people's minds.