1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[OC] Super Sonic Pokemon Jiggle [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Metal Sonic, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Super Sonic Pokemon Jiggle~! I, Metal Sonic, will be your host for this game, while our friendly helpful co-host for the game will be the cutie Jiggles!~

This game is a free-for-all game, where players are free to make their own alliances and teams as they wish! Teamwork and relationships are very important in this game, so be nice to your friends! It is set in the we-all-know-too-well Pokemon environment; there will be lots of fun and excitement for all of us, so welcome aboard on our wonderful adventure of SSPJ! Oh, and if you haven’t revised your pokemon type matchups, do it now! You will need it!

__________________________________________________ __________________________

In a pristine Adabat Rainforest, containing the untouched natural habitat of a giant ecosystem of pokemon, all is well and peaceful. Trainers have not set foot into the jungle, and do not disturb the natural order of things. Granted, there is always the ever-present predator and prey relationship, but that is also part of the natural process.

One day...
    [video=youtube;VFs7CEFdMx4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFs7CEFdMx4[/video]

A deafeningly loud sound whizzed past the jungle; not unlike a sonicboom. Some of the few pokemon who caught a glimpse of this phenomenon saw merely but a blue projectile, which travelled so fast you could barely catch it. Rumours spread about the legendary Deoxys-S, or the renowned Ninjask family, who could only travel at such unimaginable speeds. Some of the Accelgors tried to track this “blue blur”, but after a long and tiring chase even they gave up.

All of a sudden, a gigantic robot crashed through the jungle, shooting powerful beams of energy, blasting down trees and destroying most of the natural landscape in the process. It was soon subdued by the Rhyperiors and Tangrowths, with a little help from this unknown speeding object, but the damage was done. Who was responsible for this mess? Who shot this blue ball of fury into our beautiful jungle?

“It might have been Walrein’s Ice Ball!” “No, Sharpedo caused all this trouble!” “Someone threw a Roggenrola at high speeds!” “Latios is the only possible culprit!”

The whole ecosystem was a mess. Most of the Grass-type pokemon were working to fix the damage, and emergency forces were called in. The blame game has started, and many pokemon started to break out into fights. They were going to start a riot!

Jiggles the always astute Butterfree noticed something amiss. The Tribal Council would have settled this by now. There was rarely violence in the community, and occasional fights were broken off by the stronger, more mature Pokemon. But... this time it’s different. Nobody is stopping this mess. Much blood has been shed. Why?

She looked at the ground, and stared mouth agape in terror. Rage Powder! Being one of the village alchemists, she could easily identify the miniscule green powder that was present in horrifically large quantities on the ground. CRASH!

A stray rock crushed her on the ground. Jiggles barely managed to utter the words “Rage Powder...” before her breathing stopped.

As it so happens, the Rage Powder was only a catalyst for starting this islandwide civil war. There has previously been a lot of tension between various groups of Pokemon, but this was all controlled by the Tribal Council. Many Pokemon were already discontent with each other, especially the cannibalistic behaviour of the larger pokemon, and were only keeping their anger in check. The Rage Powder was overpowering and got everyone to unleash their hatred and anger all at once. And you will take on the role of a single Pokemon, and to take steps in eliminating your various enemies!
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

Code (text):
    1. Dear Jiggles, you are Butterfree!
    2. Your alias for this game is Chao.
    4. A cute little butterfly, the co-host, Jiggles, found a shiny Caterpie in her first LeafGreen game and you hold a very important place in her heart, despite the terrible stats you have. Generation 5 brought you Quiver Dance, which gave you some added usage though!
    6. Stats: HP: 140 Attack: 20 Vote: 1
    8. Ability: Your Compoundeyes make you more observant and allows you to look at the world in greater detail! You are very alert and so you can notice even the most tiny change in detail in your surroundings! You tend to see stuff you aren’t supposed to see! This ability is passive and requires no action PM.
    10. Moves: As a very pretty cute butterfly, you can use Quiver Dance in order to dazzle your friends! Your self-confidence increases and so does your attack! When you are very angry, you can create ultrasounds and disrupt your enemies, hurting their ears and dealing damage! But nobody will make you angry because you are cute and everyone likes you! Use one of your abilities by PMing Metal Sonic or Jiggles with ”Night X - Bug Buzz <Alias>” or  “Night X - Quiver Dance”.
    12. You win when you are happy, everyone else is happy, and nobody is angry!
    __________________________________________________ _________________________
    Rules:
    (Adapted from KX’s Lord of Water mafia)
    (Adapted from KX’s Lord of Water mafia)
    1. Feel free to discuss the game while alive, but once you die or have won, please do not discuss the game with anyone. If you wish to sub in, try to keep up with the game while not discussing the game with anyone.

2. This game will start on Day 0. Role PMs may be exchanged as soon as Day 0 starts. Votes are not valid on Day 0, but if you have them, others are.

3. Do not take spelling or grammatical errors as proof of faking. We are only human and can make mistakes. There are no set number of sentences for intro or other flavor.

4. You may paste things that hosts tell you, but be aware that what we say might not necessarily be the truth. You can fake logs; ask the hosts for assistance if you would like it. Screenshots are disallowed. Do not impersonate hosts or other players.

5. The hosts may, on occasion, lie to you. However, this is likely only going to happen to feed whatever misinformation is already going around, rather than introducing new misinformation.

6. Deadlines will always be 48 Hours if night, and 72 if day, with the exception of Day 0, which may be slightly longer or shorter.

6.5. If we are busy, the cycle may go for a bit longer, or may be a bit shorter. We will try to post deadline, and update will come in the next few hours after that.

7. Stealth lynching will be allowed if you can pull it off. PM the host for help, though they won't delay the deadline if your vote is absent.

8. To vote you must bold your vote and post “Lynch <alias>”. To change your vote please edit your original post with slashthrough tags. You may choose to vote “No Lynch” as well, and any vote towards a dead user or not present user will not be counted. If you would like to vote for nothing but have already voted for something, then use slashthrough tags on your original vote and say something along the lines of it being retracted.

9. You may target whoever you wish with your actions. Note that targeting aliases or players not present is likely to have no effect.

10. Priorities have been set beforehand. They are, however, hidden. If you wish to ask about priority, wait until the game is over.

13. You may PM Metal Sonic or Jiggles on the server for your abilities, but a forum PM is prefered. If you are choosing to not use your ability, please submit “Night X - Idling”.

14. If a Role PM and the rules clash, the role PM takes precedence.

15. We are the hosts and will be writing the Postgame. It would be wonderful if we had an idea of what is going on, so don’t feel afraid to talk to us about your thoughts on the game, though we can correctly confirm nor deny any thoughts you have bouncing around in your head. We may also approach you every now and then and ask for your thoughts; if you are busy when we ask just say so and we will leave you alone. Logs of important private messages would be appreciated, and if there's anything specific you wish to be included, tell Metal Sonic or Jiggles.

16. If you have a non-information role you will not receive a result, unless your action fails. If your action fails, you will receive a result to this effect. If you think that you should have received a result PM but didn’t, please contact Metal Sonic or Jiggles.

17. The Hosts are both living in GMT+8, and may have an inconvenient timezone pertaining to West American Timezones. If you have any queries, please feel free to forum PM Metal Sonic or Jiggles, although take note that you may have to wait until tomorrow for a reply. If you happen to catch us on the server and have any pertaining queries, we might be able to provide an instant reply, unless we are away.

18. Be active. Make sure you are active. You will lose if you are not active, and your inactivity will hurt any alliances that you have entered into. Nobody likes an inactive player. If we feel that you can become more active, we will send you a warning PM. However, if we do not feel you will become active even if we give you a warning, we may sub you out without warning. Please be active.

19. PO usage is mandatory. You will lose if you are not active on PO and in the channel. The PO channel will be #Jalmont Mafia.

Game-Specific
    1. This game is a free-for-all. You are given the liberty to make alliances and teams with any player you wish, although you are suggested to be wary of teaming up with your win conditions. All win conditions are “You win if you are alive when A, B, and C are dead.” Enemies are mutual; this means that if a player is in your WC, you are in that player’s WC. Most win conditions are in a loop; Four players A, B, C and D can all be enemies with each other.

2. This game uses aliases. Every player has an alias. Actions and votes are to be directed at aliases.

2.5. A players alias' has been randomized, there is no significance in someones alias.

3. This game features HP. Every role has a certain amount of Max HP and Attack, and every role starts at its Max HP. HP and Attack are determined by a special formula, while Votes are flavor-based. When a player’s HP is reduced to 0, they are dead and eliminated from the game. A player’s Current HP can never exceed their Max HP. You will deal damage equivalent to your Attack stat unless stated otherwise.

4. This game features Pokemon Typings. Super Effective, Not very effective and No Effect damage modifiers come into play here, and works on the same mechanics as the official Pokemon Type Chart.

5. The alias who receives the most votes in the lynch will take HP damage. The Day 0 lynch will do 0 damage, the Day 1 and 2 lynch will do 1/9 of the player’s max health in damage, the Day 3, 4 and 5 Lynch will do 1/5 of the player’s max health in damage, and the Day 6 lynch and all lynches after that will do 1/3 of the player’s max health in damage. All lynch damage is rounded down to the nearest 5.

5.5. In the event of a tie, both players will take the average HP of both players and subject the damage according to lynch modifier, divided by two. That is, half the damage will be dealt based on the average health of the lynched players.

6. If your HP changes during the day or night phase, you will be sent a PM with your updated HP when the phase ends. If you do not receive a PM, assume that your HP remains unchanged.

7. Due to the special effects of this game, certain roles will find it difficult to eliminate their win conditions and are forced to seek help from other players. The hosts strongly encourage making alliances and teams with other players throughout this game, and also recommend being active on the server in order to facilitate smooth alliance diplomatics. Some roles were created with this intent in mind.

8. Sometimes, "Special Events" occur during the day phase as part of the day's flavor. These are to be taken seriously and are meant to enhance the game. Efforts will be taken to ensure that these events are not biased towards certain roles, and also able to keep the game fun.

9.Do not fear, as there are no roles that can control the day posting of the host or others(I am referring to KX's game's Marcello and TSO, if you have no idea what this refers to, nevermind). All posts in this thread are written as-is by the posters themselves.

10. Most of these rules have been edited from General Spoon by VB, and then from him by KX and Water, and finally by Metal Sonic. Credit goes to them.

11. Unless stated otherwise, all actions may be used only once during the appropriate Night/Day.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

The order of Aliases have been randomised; and also the roles distributed to players as well. I hope all of you enjoy your role; some roles may require the help of other players in order to win! I have taken efforts to ensure that the roles are unique enough, yet balanced overall considering Offense, Defense and Utility.

Enjoy the game!

Aliases:
    Vector
    Amy
    Tails
    Espio

Playerlist:
    1.TheSexiOne
    2.Fegelein
    3.BeastCharizard
    4.Marcello
    5.LordKX
    6.Chinchou
    7.Angel Flonne
    8.Scizor
    9.Archerknight
    10. ProfDEADPOOL
    11.Citro
    12.Michu
    13.Meowmix
    14.waehofen
    15.Ironstorm
    16.Ashero
    17.IFM
    18.ThatIsWhatSheSaid
    19.Viamage
    20.Archeops Invasion (FrontierD)
    21.kyucumber
    22.Sebastian Hummel

Subs:
    Agent Emerald

Dead players:
    Jiggles fainted N0! She was the Butterfree!
    Angel Flonne fainted N1! He was the Thundurus!
    ProfDEADPOOL fainted N2! He was the Salamence!
    Shazan fainted N2! He was the Landorus!
    Michu flew away Day 2! He was the Tornadus!
    Viamage froze to death Day 3! He was the Garchomp!
    Meowmix got punched by the Werehog N5! He was the Kyurem-B
    Archerknight got punched by the Werehog N5! He was the Clamperl
    Waehofen got punched by the Werehog N5! He was the Ninetales
    LordKX got sucked into a void Day 6! He was the Bibarel
    Chinchou got sucked into a void Day 6! He was the Spoink
    Ashero spontaneously disintegrated Day 7! He was the Farfetch'd

Winners:
    Code (text):
    1. Marcello, TheSexiOne and Archeops' Invasion won Day 2! Congratulations!
    ThatIsWhatSheSaid won Day 5! Congratulations
    Fegelein won Day 7! Congratulations!

Day 0 Lynches Do no Damage. All players have been sent your role PMs. Please reply via PM or post in the thread within Day 0 or else you will be subbed out.

Deadline for Day 0 will be at 28th April 2013, 12 noon GMT+8 (12 midnight EDT)

I would like to remind all players that Pokemon type immunities, resistances and super effective coverage typing are in play in the game. Please take note of this when using your night actions.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  2. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    Vote Dark Gaia

Has Dark in the name, must be evil.

3. two sides of one coin

two sides of one coin sick of all her shit

Vote TheSexiOne

talk to me how do I play :((((

4. kyucumber

kyucumber DNA Pin FTW

I haven't gotten my role pm yet, but, get it to me, GOGOGOGO

5. Marquis

Marquis beez in the whazzit??

vote TheSexiOne
    going to bandwagon with my 11 votes
    (HAMMER)

6. viamage

viamage That one guy

already sent a pm, but just in case you didn't get it (please tell me if you didn't get it), confiming

7. Marcello.

Marcello. Ethereal Horizon

Vote Omega

Motherfucking robots getting all up in my grill.

8. IronStorm

IronStorm This space for rent

PO Trainer Name:
    IronStorm
    I'd like to Lynch: Biolizard for taking me about two months and countless tries to beat him the first time. (I was young back then, k?)

9. viamage

viamage That one guy

I know a young boy who can sympathize with you i too shall Lynch Biolizard (if he can use that excuse so can I)

10. waehofen

waehofen Peace, love, & understanding

PO Trainer Name:
    T. E. Lawrence
  11. LördKX

LördKX Archivist of Memories

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    lynch: TSO fuck no, you are not pulling this.

12. NAVIDAD PIRATE

NAVIDAD PIRATE THE PLEASURE OF BEING CUMMED INSIDE

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
    Lynch: Sonic

clearly the host's alias

13. Angel Flonne

Angel Flonne macaron

PO Trainer Name:
    Angel Flonne
    Lynch sonic

Dat blue ball

Confirming

14. Chinchou

Chinchou Endangered Species

Good luck everyone.
    Got my role PM.

15. LördKX

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    ATTENTION I have a role which will be very beneficial to those who ally themselves with me. If any players have an attack which can target multiple other players or an inspect, please contact me

16. Jalmont

Jalmont nothere

Sup guys instead of bothering each and every one of you for your enemies (which i'll do anyways) I have a great survey I insist all of you take. Please be honest, and no complaining, since no one likes a whiny fucker!!!

Don't worry these answers are completely and 100% CONFIDENTIAL. this info won't be shared with anyone and I will guard it with my life so don't worry, cuz ur life secrets are safe with me!

Here's the link: l

I hope you all have a fantastic day!

for the one question - i would like to three decimal places or you can leave it x*pi. additionally i want correct units so don't fuck it up
    10cm to 10.02 cm btw

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  17. LördKX

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    I did it Michu <3

18. Beast

Beast I do what I want

Lets put this out there. I am a bg role. If there is a healer I would love for you to PM me. Also if there really is a Charizard role you should PM me too. I will do everything in my power to help you win.

Also, I am awesome.

19. waehofen

waehofen Peace, love, & understanding

PO Trainer Name:
    T. E. Lawrence
    my role name is [redacted] and my alias is [redacted]

I'd like to see some similar confessions out of you punks

20. Fuzzysqurl

Fuzzysqurl baa baa mareep I do what I want Server Owner Developer I do what I want Server Owner Developer

Hey Michu, I filled out your survey but I realized I never signed up for this Mafia. and I think we have abilities that compliment each other perfectly! Let's team up, ok?

21. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

The votes on TSO are not valid; you have to lynch an alias.

fuzzy i wanted you to join lol so sad

22. two sides of one coin

23. Scene

Scene reverie

confirming (:
    also lynch Big because annoying as hell.

24. Angel Flonne

Angel Flonne macaron

PO Trainer Name:
    Angel Flonne
    But obviously, lynches will be for naught on d0

25. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    I am above the law.

Lynch TSO

:)

26. kyucumber

kyucumber DNA Pin FTW

Got my role PM, thank you

27. Angel Flonne

Angel Flonne macaron

PO Trainer Name:
    Angel Flonne
    Did michus survey thing

Inb4 he's my enemy agh

28. kyucumber

kyucumber DNA Pin FTW

Well fuck master steel did the survey, I am sure he won.

29. Beast

Beast I do what I want

Is it bad i just realized that all of the aliases are actually sonic related? I feel pretty dumb right now.

Vote EggMan He is obviously scum guys. I mean he is trying to kill Sonic.

30. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

I would like to remind all players that Pokemon type immunities, resistances and super effective coverage typing are in play in the game. Please take note of this when using your night actions.

Lynch Damage deals Percentage health damage; similar to leech seed or Toxic or the like, thus unaffected by type resistances.

Players are reminded of Rule 4. when utilising Michu's BS survey.
    4. You may paste things that hosts tell you, but be aware that what we say might not necessarily be the truth. You can fake logs; ask the hosts for assistance if you would like it. Screenshots are disallowed. Do not impersonate hosts or other players.

You are allowed to spam his survey with fake info and crap; but it is prohibited to use somebody else's name to fill in his information. It is akin to impersonating somebody else and talking to Michu. If Michu catches somebody filling false info on some other players' behalf, it is reportable and may be considered for a modkill.

That was just a reminder. However feel free to spam his survey with false usernames "Ultraman" and the like. Just not other players' names.

TIWSS and IFM have yet to confirm role PM, please remind your friends to confirm it in the thread by Sunday~

31. profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL INSANE Professer

Confirming role PM.

Vote TSO BANDWAGON

32. LördKX

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    awwwwww wtf MS what do you mean we can't fill out Michu's survey with impersonations D: And TSO deserves to be lynched. What's the vote for no lynch, if there is one?

33. citro

citro CRYING LIGHTNING

vote: TheSexiOne

I REALLY HOPE THIS LYNCH GOES THROUGH GUYS

34. Marcello.

Marcello. Ethereal Horizon

If anyone was legit stupid enough to fill in Michu's survey.

Smh.

35. ThatIsWhatSheSaid

ThatIsWhatSheSaid seasoned vet

confirming
    super busy idk why i signed up
    contact me if you want to win i'd love an ally who will gather info for me!

36. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    KX is a coward
    You totally didn't tell me your last enemy, when I told you all of mine.

So, Stunfisk, Farfetch'd and Clamperl/Bibarel (most likely Clamperl), KX IS YOUR ENEMY.

In the mean time, I'm just going to rand
    Vote Perfect Chaos

37. LördKX

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    ATTENTION PLAYERS OF THE GAME

The full list of roles in this game is:
    Legendary Dogs:
    Entei
    Suicune
    Raikou
    Legendary Genies:
    Tornadus
    Thundurus
    Landorus
    Cutemons Circle:
    Spoink
    Stunky
    Makuhita
    Jigglypuff
    Derpmons Circle:
    Clamperl
    Bibarrel
    Farfetch'd
    Stunfisk
    Weather Circle:
    Ninetails
    Abomasnow
    Politoad
    Tyranitar
    Dragon Circle:
    Kingdra
    Salamence
    Garchomp
    Kyurem-B

If somebody claims something outside of this, they are a liar.

List of liars: Fegelein, Jalmont, TSO, Waehofen

I'll update this as things go on. K, thanks everybody! Also, derpmons, you'll want to target Fegelein, and will the Beasts please contact me?

38. two sides of one coin

39. kyucumber

kyucumber DNA Pin FTW

I was wondering something else also, what is the lynch to damage ratio? Or does it work like the, person who gets the most votes gets X amount of damage as opposed to a set amount to everyone per vote?

40. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein