1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[OC] Super Sonic Pokemon Jiggle [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Metal Sonic, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    Nice we can agree on something for once lol.

2. waehofen

waehofen Peace, love, & understanding

PO Trainer Name:
    T. E. Lawrence
    damn!

3. NAVIDAD PIRATE

NAVIDAD PIRATE THE PLEASURE OF BEING CUMMED INSIDE

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
    Vote Dark Gaia

4. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    Oh yeah, I should be playing to my win condition, unlike some people (cough cough Archer and Meow voting a Cutemon)

Vote Biohazard

5. LördKX

LördKX Archivist of Memories

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    Vote Metal Sonic this guy is by far the most evil, villainous, scummy, whatever you want to say person in the whole damn game. I suggest that, in an act of civil protest, we all follow.

6. Chinchou

Chinchou Endangered Species

I agree.
    Lynch Metal Sonic

7. Marquis

Marquis beez in the whazzit??

meh
    vote Biohazard
    I dislike this alias

8. Archerknight

Archerknight Legends

PO Trainer Name:
    Archerknight
    Everyone should vote Dark Gaia please

9. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    Isn't Scizor your ally?
    lmao.

10. citro

citro CRYING LIGHTNING

vote dark gaia

11. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

The Blue Blur is back!!!!

Zoom! The blue bullet ran past the town square in astonishing speed, and bumped Dark Gaia out of the way.

He was just about to be placed in the middle of the square for a public beating by an angry mob; protesters were ready with rocks, fireballs, and whatnot.

Good thing Dark Gaia was not in the stock right middle of that projectile's path; one more step and it would've been an instant death!

The town panicked and quickly ran into their houses, afraid of whatever was going to happen from the blue bullet's next arrival.

The worst was yet to come...

[​IMG]

Dark Gaia took 1/6 of his health in damage again! It is now Night 5.

Deadline is in 72 hours.

12. waehofen

PO Trainer Name:
    T. E. Lawrence
    sonic :D

13. Chinchou

Lol Sonic saving Dark Gaia.

14. waehofen

PO Trainer Name:
    T. E. Lawrence
    yeah dark gaia should do something to say thanks to me

15. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

Bebbz needs a replacement

EDIT: In case I was not clear, everybody can talk in the night, but a select few players cannot talk in the day(for that day only!) because they were silenced

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  16. Chinchou

I suppose this game is inactive.

17. Beast

Beast I do what I want

Kill Chinchou please.

18. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

@Chinchou

No not really, only 2 players are inactive. possibly need sub for KX

TSO replaces Bebbz
    ajhockeystar replaces Citro

"Eeeeeek!"

Screams of terror could be heard, right after sunset.

[​IMG]

The Jungle alarm sounded.

Alert! Alert! Unknown monster attacking the jungle!!!!

Various pokemon went to engage this Darmanitan-like Pokemon with Conkeldurr-strength arms. They failed.

This threat could break gigantic rocks in a few hits, and crush our allies with devastating punches.

Toxicroaks, Seismitoads, Rhyperiors, Beedrills and more had to attempt to intercept this enemy.

[video=youtube;NGsLpCoDzyk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsLpCoDzyk[/video]

Quite a few of our pokemon died in this massacre.

Dear waehofen, you are Ninetales!
    You alias for this game is Black Doom.

Once resigned to being overshadowed by Arcanine, Black and White changed all of that. Now you laugh at that “Legendary” Pokemon, it’s clear who’s the better counterpart. You’re tired of all this hail battering you, and the sand getting into your eyes isn’t much better. Worst of all is that forever cheerful Politoed, who just can’t seem to give it a rest! Show them just how much potential the sun has!
    Stats: HP: 140 Attack: 20 Vote:1
    Ability: You possess the ability to summon a infernal drought, however it comes at a price of 20 HP. Drought increases the damage of Fire Type Attacks by 50%, and cuts the damage of Water Type Attacks by 50%, also burned users in Drought take twice the burn damage. Additionally, only you know of the exact effects of Sun. Use this by PMing Metal Sonic or Jiggles with “Night X - Drought”. If another weather manipulator attempts to change the weather, the one with the lowest priority sets the weather.
    Moves: You are able to spit out a searing Flamethrower on your enemies each night. Flamethrower’s power is increased by 50% when Sun is in effect. You can summon miniscule flames to burn an opponent for the night, halving their damage for the night and dealing 10 damage which takes effect the next day phase. Use one of your attacks by PMing Metal Sonic or Jiggles with “Night X - Flamethrower <Alias>” and “Night X - Burn <Alias>” respectively.

You win if you are still alive and Tyranitar, Politoed and Abomasnow are removed from the game.

Dear MeowMix, you are Kyurem B!
    Your alias for this game is Iblis

You were a powerful Ice Dragon who has been roaming the land, when you found a giant cave with a lot of sand. Then Giant Chasm became under your command. But a part of the cave was forbidden from it, so you decided to look inside a bit. There was a great big flash of things that changed; your molecules got all rearranged. When you first woke up, you realised you had a giant black tail and black muscular arms. You can shoot Freeze Shocks and Fusion Bolts that fry!
    You received a message from Great Lord Arceus about a Dragon Tournament, where Dragons throughout the land show off their skills! You’re ready to wreak havoc and score some kills! You know the other Dragons are weak to Ice, so you’re sure your Freeze Shocks will blast them real nice!

Stats: HP: 210 Attack: 35 Vote:0

Ability: You can supercharge your tail to radiate a bursting aura! You can use this ability during the day phase, allowing you to cause your target to be the day’s lynch. This ability will end the day phase prematurely and can only be used once. There will also be a game-wide announce that an ability has been used to cause the day’s change of lynch, take note of that! Use this by PMing Metal Sonic or Jiggles with ”Day X - Teravolt <Alias>”

Moves: You are able to create high powered Energy Bolts from your arms and thrust it at an enemy, dealing great damage! You can also choose to conjure beams of absolute zero and shoot it at opponents, bringing them into shock upon impact, thanks to the drastic change in temperature! Your powerful Electric/Ice combination should be able to annihilate all that oppose you! Use one of your abilities by PMing Metal Sonic or Jiggles with ”Night X - Fusion Bolt <Alias>” or “Night X - Freeze Shock <Alias>”.

You win if you are still alive and Kingdra, Salamence and Garchomp are removed from the game.

Dear Archerknight, you are Clamperl!
    Your alias for this game is Biohazard

An adorable pink thing in a big shell, you’ve come a long way from the Deep Sea to defeat.the other derpmons which make fun of you for always having to hide underwater. Your lack of moves and horrible evolutions make you a derpy Pokemon, but you’re going to change all that once you beat the other derpmons and prove your worth!

Stats: HP: 130 Attack: 15 Vote:1

Ability: As an entity that lives deep in the sea, you seem to have an affinity with the objects which are native there. You brought your DeepSeaTooth to land, one of your two family heirlooms, which happens to be handed down in your family for generations. Unfortunately, due to your scuffle with the other derpmons, you have lost them! What are you going to do now? It seems like a dirty little skunk has taken your DeepSeaTooth, because of the horrible stink that was left there earlier. You need to get it back in order to activate your Shell Smash! Maybe you could ask nicely? To retrieve your DeepSeaTooth from a player, PM Metal Sonic or Jiggles any time with his corresponding Name and Alias with “Retrieve Tooth <PlayerName> <Alias>”. You can only submit one incorrect answer for every game day phase(includes night).

Moves: Using the knowledge of generations past and the skills of the Deep Sea which has been taught by your family for generations, you are able to perform a mystical ritual known as the Shell Smash, which Doubles your Attack and Priority permanently! Unfortunately, you need your family heirloom which you have brought all the way from the Deep Sea in order to perform this. You could definitely get more if you go back, but you wouldn’t want to see Mom and Dad’s face when they found out you lost one! You are able to attack your opponents by summoning a Tidal Wave or firing an ice laser at them, but they won’t hurt much without your Shell Smash! Use one of your abilities by PMing Metal Sonic or Jiggles with ”Night X - Shell Smash” or “Night X - Surf <Alias> or “Night X - Ice Beam<Alias>”.

You win if you are still alive and Farfetch’d, Stunfisk and Bibarel are removed from the game.

Iblis, Biohazard and Black Doom were eliminated.

Our next winner of the game: ThatIsWhatSheSaid

Dear ThatIsWhatSheSaid, you are Kingdra!
    Your alias for this game is Charmy

A majestic, elegant Sea Dragon, you have beautiful fins that wave in the water as you swim, and you have a thin and powerful snout which shoots extremely powerful water jets. As a King of the Sea, and Warrior of the Ocean, you are respected (and also feared) by others, granting you an increased vote. Recently, several other dragons have been restless and thus a “Dragon Tournament” was organised by Great Lord Arceus in order to quell discontent. You have been personally invited to this Dragon Tournament, and you have accepted it as you see this as a chance to ascertain your authority. You know that the other dragons also have nonstandard votes depending on their superiority, perhaps you can amass some allies to help sabotage your enemies?

Stats: HP: 140 Attack: 20 Vote:3

Ability: As the Lord of the Ocean, your activity is linked to the health of the sea; thus your ability is water-based. You will be able to speed up in heavy rain, thanks to the decreased visibility for other pokemon and the stronger undercurrents in the sea, and you know exactly the pokemon to look for: Politoed. Your ability Swift Swim will double your priority as long as the rain is active, this ability is passive and requires no action PM.

Moves: As a marine Dragon, you rely on the manipulation of the water around you and create devastating Hydro Pumps for extremely powerful offensive strikes to devastate enemies. Unfortunately, you have been using this method a little too often and now the other dragons wear Water-resistant armor to defend against your incessant bombardments. You have had to improvise, and now arm yourself with a destructive Ice cannon to make them obey. Kyurem-B quickly caught on to this and quickly created Ice armor just to counter you...what insolence! You are one step ahead, and therefore bought a Flash Cannon from the underwater armory to make him squirm! Your loyal scouts Lumineon and Mantine have intelligence that the other dragons may prepare secret weapons of their own, so you’ve equipped yourself with powerful liquid armor, with resistances to multiple offensive typings. As long as nobody manages to concoct weapons out of Dragonbane, you should be okay! Use one of your abilities by PMing Metal Sonic or Jiggles with ”Night X - Hydro Pump <Alias>” or “Night X - Ice Beam <Alias>” or “Night X - Flash Cannon <Alias>”.

You win if you are still alive and Garchomp, Salamence and Kyurem B are removed from the game.

With the other three dragons eliminated from the jungle, Kingdra was pronounced winner of the Dragon Tournament.

Arceus will be delivering various rare sea treasures to his underwater sea palace. Transport takes about three working days.

Congratulations!!!

Last edited: May 25, 2013
  19. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

It is now Day 5

Deadline in 48 hours

20. Beast

Beast I do what I want

I was sure I was going to die tonight.

Vote Amy

I totally protected you last night because I was bored. Amy is best player in the sonic games with her awesome hammer. That is my logic and I am sticking to it.

21. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    LOL GG ARCHER ;)

Anyway, Beast's been good on the whole in this game, so I'll follow his vote.

Vote Amy

22. Beast

Beast I do what I want

I lied. I was told that someone else would be a way better lynch so...

Vote Shadow

Also if I was lied to I don't really care. :)

23. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    TBH, I forgot who Shadow was.

Meh.

Vote Sonic

24. Scene

Scene reverie

Ok then

Vote Shadow

25. Chinchou

Don't lynch Shadow he is a cool guy.
    They only vote Shadow cause he is their enemy. :(
    Why can't we have nice things?

26. LördKX

LördKX Archivist of Memories

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    yah know what, suck it chinny. Vote: Shadow

27. Marquis

Marquis beez in the whazzit??

No, I think Chinchou is a cool guy. :)
    vote Sonic

28. Chinchou

Might as well.
    Lynch Sonic
    I am a nice guy.

29. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

[video=youtube;iyBadzsehs4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyBadzsehs4[/video]

Requiring sub for ashero

30. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

[video=youtube;1BQLVI4oEi8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BQLVI4oEi8[/video]

Sonic won.

Shadow lost 1/6 of his health!

Deadline in 72 hours!

31. Chinchou

KILL ME.
    I HAVE NO REASON TO LIVE.

32. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

33. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

The hail finally stopped... Everybody was relieved because it was sooooooo cold!!

[​IMG]

Most of the pokemon have been shivering in their houses for the past few days, now they welcome the warmth!

All the town excitedly went out to shovel away all the snow!

Fegelein, Chinchou, LordKX, ajhockeystar, Ironstorm, TheSexiOne, BeastCharizard, Scizor and Sebastian Hummel,merrily went about clearing their front door of all the snow.

Ashero is busy asleep in his house.

Requiring a sub for ashero

It is now Day 6

Deadline in 60 hours

Lynches now deal 1/3 of a target's max health! Be careful!!

34. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    Well considering he's inactive...
    Lynch Mephiles

35. IronStorm

IronStorm This space for rent

PO Trainer Name:
    IronStorm
    Why do I have a feeling it's going to rain?

36. Beast

Beast I do what I want

Vote Shadow

I bring life to those of you who need it.

37. Scene

Scene reverie

Lynch Shadow

38. Chinchou

Lynch Mephiles
    Help Shadow. :(

39. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

"Guys! Guys!!!!" shouted Fuzzysqurl the Sentret

"I found another of these ancient books! Look!"

[​IMG]

The Pokemon all recall the first of this "Sonic Storybook Series", which appeared way over a week ago(1 month irl).

In the short span of a few days, many of the citizens have died. Secretly, each one of them knew that they were responsible for someone's murder.

Nonetheless, a brave front was put up when in public, so as to mask the inner evil which had now evolved upon them.

The book suddenly opened up, and a 3-D projection was shown to all the pokemon.

[video=youtube;9PeATenxqJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PeATenxqJk[/video]

When the projection ended, Mephiles and Shadow were suddenly levitated and sucked into the open book.

The book closed with a loud "Thump!"
    Dear Chinchou, you are Spoink!
    Your alias for this game is Shadow.

An adorable bouncing pig, you hold a majestic giant pearl in between your ears, making you look like quite the pretty pig! You have been enemies since childhood with Makuhita, Stunky and Jigglypuff, always fighting for the spotlight as the cutest pokemon in the game, and more! Show them who’s the last one standing, and eliminate them from the game!
    Stats: HP:160 Attack:20 Vote:1
    Ability: Your Thick Fat provides you with very useful insulation, and therefore you resist Fire and Ice attacks, reducing their damage dealt to you by half. This ability is passive and requires no action PM. Due to your consistent practice with bouncing on your tail, you are able to leap to great heights! Use this by PMing Metal Sonic or Jiggles with “Night X - Bounce High”! During your high jump, you will not take any damage for the night, but it tires you out and can only be used twice in the game!
    Moves: Your telekinetic powers allow you to attack an enemy of yours with a powerful Psychic attack! You also own a signature giant pearl, allowing you to peer into the unknown and find out the Role or Player Name of an Alias! Due to your lack of mastery with the pearl, you can only use it to view one of these information each night! Use one of your abilities by PMing Metal Sonic or Jiggles with ”Night X - Psychic <Alias>” or “Night X - Mind Reader Name <Alias>” or “Night X - Mind Reader Role <Alias>”.

You win if you are still alive and Makuhita, Jigglypuff and Stunky are removed from the game.

Dear LordKX, you are Bibarel!
    Your alias for this game is Mephiles

Originally just a friendly beaver living in the pond, several foreign Pokemon have come to disrupt your natural habitat and have challenged many of your kin to a brawl. As peace-loving rodents, you have decided to be diplomatic and to calmly endure the taunts and insults issued by these hooligans! Unfortunately, you were unable to tolerate any more when one of them threatened to “destroy the dams”, which you have painstakingly worked on and consider your pride and joy. You are not taking this down without a fight!

Stats: HP: 160 Attack: 20 Vote:1

Ability: Simple minded folk like you have simple minded goals: to finish the job! Right now, the job is to eradicate the noisy destructive folk which have invaded your homeland! You can use the wood from around your home and build some specialised weapons for yourself, increasing your attack! Maybe you want to build some wooden splints to mend your wounds? No problem! Each of these wooden items increase your Health or Attack by 10 points! You can use it on yourself or on give it to your friend by PMing Metal Sonic or Jiggles any time with his corresponding Name and Alias with “Wood Heal <PlayerName> <Alias>” or “Wood Attack <PlayerName> <Alias>”.

Moves: You have a simple mind, and therefore you have very simple attacks -- Slamming yourself into your enemies and making sure they feel the pain! You can choose to soak yourself with water or just bump them with your dry body; some opponents may be more or less susceptible to water than others. For the sanctity of the pond, you must charge! Use one of your abilities by PMing Metal Sonic or Jiggles with “Night X - Return <Alias> or “Night X - Waterfall<Alias>”.

You win if you are still alive and Clamperl, Stunfisk and Farfetch’d are removed from the game.

Deadline is 72+ 6 =78 hours from this post

Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  40. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

you can post in the night lol

The next day, everyone was very shocked and surprised at the disappearance of Mephiles and Shadow(or at least they were pretending to be). Some of the pokemon kept flipping the Sonic Storybook Series over and over, but just the same hologram played out, with no clue of where Mephiles and Shadow have went.

Upon the 6th reopening of the book, a gigantic gust of wind blew, and the sand blew into all of the pokemons' faces.

They were all unsure if this was caused by opening the "magic" book too many times, or something else.

[​IMG]

Deadline is in 72 hours!

It is now Day 7