1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[OC] Super Sonic Pokemon Jiggle [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Metal Sonic, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Scene

Scene reverie

Are you kidding me, I smashed the field, played every user I came in contact with like a book and convinced everyone I was Blaze (nice shoutout Fegelein) :D

On a serious note though idk who deserved it overall, doesn't really matter does it? Lol.

2. Marcello.

Marcello. Ethereal Horizon

You hardly convinced everyone you were Blaze. If anything you completely endangered yourself by trying to do me over because my entire 'alliance' was going to attack Amy and wipe them out of the game. You got shit lucky man.

3. Jalmont

Jalmont nothere

Any credibility this game had was lost when a player who had already won (and therefore with the knowledge that allowed him to win) was allowed to substitute back into the game. Completely unfair for his enemies and I hope this doesn't happen in the future.

4. Jalmont

Jalmont nothere

PS Fegelein you didn't fool anybody with your attempt to "mole" me. viamage and co. were much more convincing moles than you were.

5. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

Marcello gets the Most Influential Player award

TSO won at day 2 so when he was replaced at like day 7 or something it wouldn't matter much because 5 day information disconnect

6. NAVIDAD PIRATE

NAVIDAD PIRATE THE PLEASURE OF BEING CUMMED INSIDE

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
    circular kill targets are dumb

7. Beast

Beast I do what I want

I was best player with my randomly protecting people thus taking their damage. I should have been Charizard, just saying.

8. two sides of one coin

two sides of one coin sick of all her shit

[​IMG]

Sorry dawg, winning once is just too mainstream

9. two sides of one coin

I had it all saved on a spreadsheet, tbf.

10. two sides of one coin

this this this. if you're trying to crush originality and alliance-building, making teams essentially pre-determined.... :[

11. Jalmont

Jalmont nothere

It has nothing to do with me being 'upset,' from a completely objective point of view you shouldn't be subbing in players who have already played in the game. I will say it could've been worse, but the point still stands. MS, will we be getting a postgame, or can we post thoughts now??

12. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

post thoughts first duh

postgame will be up when i get like 5 people asking for it

pretty sad that there have only been 2 people going " i want postgame" ;-;

13. Marquis

Marquis beez in the whazzit??

I want postgame

MS do work

14. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    Make that 4 people.

15. ajhockeystar

ajhockeystar Proud Canadian

PO Trainer Name:
    ajhockeystar
    I'm numbah 5!

16. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

oh yay

feel free to post your thoughts while i get the postgame up later

17. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

Okay so

apparently nobody posted their thoughts :L

First off, Host over here screwed up again (forgivable mistake... right?!) when he put overpowered players into the same team faction.

Originally, the Dogs team(according to RNG) was TSO/Marcello/Michu vs Genies Flonne/Archeops/kyucumber

Yes the RNG hates me totally and wanted to screw me over if I didn't fix that

So I swapped michu with Archeops(Shoulda done marcello instead but BAH!). It still looked overpowered with Marc/TSO vs Michu but hey Flonne couldn't bee too bad... right?

Besides, I've already made *1* swap... it would be "against principle" to manipulate the pre-game too much. Well fuck principle. It ruined the game.

To all to-be hosts: If you find a group of players in 1 team too powerful, cut it
    , in NOC or OC, if you got too many strongmen in one team and newbies in the other, yeah spread the load. RNG is here to screw us over, always.

Of course, I should have just removed the new players and put in some stronger ones like Meowmix or TIWSS now that I think of it, so its a giant manipulative strong player 3v3, but that's with hindsight.

Yes so the first two days with Marcello in the game was very very interesting and exciting! He's like the partymaker of OC games, wonderfully enthusiastic! Of course I totally gave him too easy opponents(the two newbies had their aliases revealed on Day 1, how on earth does that even happen???), so he left the game pretty quick. So the party ended :(

Me and Jiggles put in lots of effort into the Role PMs, but a brilliant idea with poor execution = :( :( :(

Anyway, "prizes first", specific commments on players later

Most Influential Player - Marcello
    Most Helpful Player -Beast
    Funniest moment - Viamage getting revealed by Beast then OHKO'd by Meow(with hail)
    Dumbest moment - Several players giving aliases to their enemies Day 1
    Worst player - not an award
    Most Cunning player - Marcello already had an award but this goes to Fegelein
    Most interesting Circle - Cutemons circle had best drama(Dogs had it tooooo easy)
    Most Apathetic yet fun Circle - TIWSS and Meowmix: Spam to win
    Unluckiest player - Viamage

Yeah more award ideas? :p

I guess the game could be a lot better, but yes it was still a very fun game most especially in the first few rounds :)

Previous awards already given were not repeated

18. Jalmont

Jalmont nothere

T b h I don't really think there's such a thing as an "overpowered" group of players. I mean, it's not advisable to put all the "good" (in quotes because it's really subjective and becomes much more so the closer you get to the top) players on one team, but it's really really hard imo to break a game due to bad players v good players. In this case, (really for most FFAs) the team wasn't really broken per say. I mean, FFAs (and maybe this is why we have so many) really encourage individuals to work hard, usually rewarding such players. ITG MArcello + TSO worked harder than my team. It sucked, but it wasn't particularly because we had "bad" players, it was because we didn't play well. How well you play is much more important that who is on any given team, and we played poorly and they played goodly.

Our downfall was that we fucked up aliases and we fucked up our alliances. Aliases are self-explanatory, alliances less-so. Basically, we didn't do enough to lock down people, leaving us vulnerable to the other side "buying" out our buds. I wish I was a bit more active on this front, but I found my teammates too late to really have much of an effect. Maybe I should've tried something with other people instead of trying to save a sinking ship.

to set the record straight as to fegelein's supposed "moling" there was actually little moling done, unless angel told him more than i know about. That said, it was pretty obvious what he was trying to do. For one, I managed to catch him on how he supposedly found out KX had betrayed us. I asked him what channel this occured in, then joined the channel, only to find it was empty, and then have him join it two seconds later. Also, there was the fact that he revealed marcello's "alias" when I told him not to do it. tl;dr really obvious mole at least I didn't give him any info etc

Fegelein's little stunt he pulled was really disgusting and I hope he doesn't try to do it again (shame he won) because it just comes down to bad sportsmanship.

Otherwise, I think we could all use a break from FFA games, but I hope more people go and host! Thanks to MS and Jiggles for taking on this game even if it didn't go completely smoothly.

(48 hour deadlines pls)

19. two sides of one coin

I enjoyed the Feg comment.

Cool playing with you jal, hope we're teammates sometime.

20. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

Yeah jalmont I agree with you...

but regarding the fegelein part, Archerknight put up a very good fight but a little too late

KX and ashero afked -__-

mostly even though fegelein played dirty(all's fair in war!), he put in quite a lot of effort into the game so he deserves the win

smh flakers

21. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    I thought I made it pretty clear that I was joking.

I was referencing this video:
    [video=youtube;A5xOdpKJ59M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5xOdpKJ59M[/video]

22. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

man your avatar is horrid change it

23. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
  24. LördKX

LördKX Archivist of Memories

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    Yeah, I think I should get worst player. I mean, I literally did bad in this. The few things I did I did wrong, and then when it got to the point were I probably could have won, I just said fuck it, I give up. So it's not even that I didn't have the skill/ability to win, or back luck hit me, I just didn't bother putting the time and effort into it.

25. Beast

Beast I do what I want

I am in 1/3 of the new awards because I am awesome. :) I enjoyed the game. I didn't expect to win at all because my role was more of bg than an attacking role. I did try to be helpful to people though. :)

26. waehofen

waehofen Peace, love, & understanding

PO Trainer Name:
    T. E. Lawrence
    KX are you shitting me

I spent 3 nights not performing an action then got too tired of the game to keep playing, step it up.

27. Marcello.

Marcello. Ethereal Horizon

Viamage dying in such crappy circumstances leaves a sour taste in my mouth. He did a lot for us - confirmed Flonne's alias so we could kill her in one night, and got good info on the Genies attacks/stats for us.

Edit: Gonna apologise retrospectively for my hand in the debacle that soured this game. It straight up ruined the game for one or two circles.

28. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

Yeah I feel sad for viamage's death

primarily because the weather circle was doing jack shit until I subbed them out, Ironstorm was active and making hail which allowed Meow to OHKO viamage.

he was busy attacking waehofen futilely but good effort nonetheless! I mean get KX's water attack to attack him or something... that was the point of the game, to get friends to beat up those who have a type advantage

@ marcello

damn the rng i shoulda just put meow and tiwss into the genies so we have a extra fun game but I might have been too stubborn with "not changing the original given roles"

29. LördKX

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    Yeah, that's what I was talking with about the whole "I could have won" thing. Been more active and worked more with Iron, we could have done a lot to our enemies. And @Metal, I personally think that not player balance, though that was an issue, but the way that the game was divided up into circles and then genies, and then typing balance and lack of variety were the two main problems. The circles/genies made alliances to clear cut, you could only work with one person from each circle, and had to side with one of the genies or another etc, compared to in other games where there are a ton of neutral options, and you have more ability to pick and choose allies. As for typing balance, it's exactly what it sounds like, maybe this wasn't how you did it, but it sounds like rather than pick pokemon who's types could fit well with each other to encourage teaming up, you just chose the one's you liked the most for each circle, and I maintain typing balance was messed up with the genies/beasts. However, regardless of that, what I will give you Metal is that the role PM flavor was very good, and even if at times it didn't make the most sense, you could tell effort had been put into it.

30. Scene

Scene reverie

Oh yeah, Metal was a great host. I spent the whole game trying to work out what the stick I had was o;

31. two sides of one coin

KX, revealing the circle names was a really bad idea. It meant Marcello. and I could stop fakeclaimers and narrowed it down easily, and it had no benefit for you.

32. LördKX

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    ikr, fuck me and my honour etc, trying to be nice and just never works out.

33. Jalmont

Jalmont nothere