1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[OC] Super Sonic Pokemon Jiggle [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Metal Sonic, Apr 24, 2013.

1. BebbZ

BebbZ Member

Lynch Biohazard

Baa.

2. two sides of one coin

two sides of one coin sick of all her shit

To be arrogant, we are as gods. It is almost impossible to have an OC won by the end of d2. Not one of the Dogs has even taken damage, and we had 3 moles in the Genie alliance, who fed the Genies Iblis. That's what their alliance spent their time at. Attacking irrelevantly. And not only as gods did we plan to win the game, we planned to single-handedly strongarm the people who helped us to win by staying in the game and killing all their enemies, as we have a combined attack of around 180, until the host themself actually asked us could they insta-kill our last enemy, because we were so powerful.

To put it out there, I consider myself a decent OC player. But I didn't even do much this game excluding getting the names of the Genies and fakeclaiming to Marcello. for multiple days til I was sure he was trustworthy. And FrontierD didn't do that much either. +respect Marcello. though, he ran this game from start to finish.

[​IMG][/HIDE]

3. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    How I took control and got every alias

It was quite simple really. I was quick to establish my enemies from the get go. A nice guy, by the name of TSO approached me, and told me of my first enemy straight off the bat: KX. Now, I knew KX was a great threat as evidenced by past play. So for obvious reasons, I had to be wary of him. He decided to lie through his ass to me, not give his proper enemies, refused to tell me info. So, as you could probably tell, I revealed his role. I only had my own alias at that stage. I had a nasty feeling TSO was an enemy of mine too. But, that was not to be.

Soon, I got into a few truces with some people: Marcello, TSO, BeastCharizard, Sebastian Hummel, citro. All of these guys, cool guys. Marc was even nice enough to tell me my second enemy: Archerknight. Oh Archer, you can be a threat most games, but this game; you’re quite frankly a sitting duck. He’d also narrowed down my last enemy to ashero or IFM. We went our separate ways again.

I realised that there was no way that I wasn’t not getting into an alliance. I didn’t want to see myself as a helpless little duckling, being torn apart by an alliance. I soon discovered that KX was a part of an alliance (in fact, a leader) by I believe viamage. I needed KX dead, as he could have been a huge threat to my game. KX stupidly gave away that an enemy to his alliance was Marcello. Of course, I got into contact with Marcello. Seeing as he’d helped me early game, I thought I’d help him mole his enemies, the Genies. Soon, I got citro to squeal that he was Politoed and that TSO was really Suicune. TSO and Marcello agreed to let me become a central part of the alliance, and then we were off.

Oh jalmont. How could you trust me, the mole? I thought you had your doubts at first, but a few fake logs of Marc “revealing” his alias of Iblis, and you became my Number 1 fan. All part of the plan me and Marc made up. For Michu, I pretended to mole Marc for him. This became confusing, almost made mistakes here, like saying the wrong things, but I held on. Then, I made a powerful play. I told you that KX was working with Marcello, and I provided the fake logs. You took the bait like an oblivious fish. I knew I had you when I said that. We went our separate ways.

Next up, Angel. Oh poor Angel. Out of everyone here, you got swindled the most. Straight away, I gained your trust by showing you my previous convo with jal. Then I told you about the evil KX, and you completely trusted me. Soon, you linked me to your pad. This is about the time my boy Sebastian Hummel got your alias, and leaked it to Marcello. Iron was nice enough to tip you off. And then...panic. I was quick to confirm your alias and get an attack on you. You even told me to attack you for Volt Absorb! No way I’m afraid, I was quite sure you were going to die tonight.
    Anyway, lurking anonymously, I eventually revealed myself, and KX got shocked. I assured him that I’d get Archer and ashero before I considered getting him (not that Ash is that much of a threat anyway), and then I left for the night. That’s how I got into their alliance, as easy as that. It was during this time that viamage (another bro) leaked Marcello’s alias as Iblis, just to confirm the fact to the genies. They began their attack on Iblis.

Around the same time of this, Marcello told me that Chinchou was a member of KX’s alliance, and because he was most valuable, we decided to recruit him to our cause. Sure enough, he agreed to mole KX’s alliance, help us, and in return, we gave him a lot of info. You’re an awesome dude, you got us a lot of info, and I can’t thank you enough.

The next morning, me, Marc and TSO laid out our plans. We were gonna cut off the “moling Marc” nonsense, and instead have a fallout after being discovered. This was because there wasn’t a lot more that I could do with the storyline, it was too confusing, and it would get me cred with the other alliance.

I laid out a nice plan with Marc. The genies were in belief that citro was Suicune at this time, but they knew of Marcello and FrontierD. I set up a private channel on, ownered the 3 of them. Then I admined KX, to make him look like an important part of an alliance. The mods of the channel were made to be me (for moling reasons obviously), MeowMix (was thought to be helping Marc, actually a lone wolf), Seb (the genies wanted him dead for revealing Angel’s alias) and Beast (thought I’d throw a random name in there to make it more believeable, sorry man). Anyway, I removed myself as owner, invited Angel Flonne into the channel, Marcello “flipped out”, and banned us from the channel.

I then decided to leak Marc’s alias to the thread, so I did so. Not his real alias of course (I learnt of his real alias). This caused our fake argument and got us cred. Meanwhile, we got viamage, Iron, wae, Scizor, Seb, Beast and some others as helpers. Who knew that via would shoot himself up to a main man?

Then Chinchou hit the jackpot. He got KX’s entire role PM. Brilliant. Including his alias. I know what you do KX, and I know your alias. Be afraid.
    Come Day 1, and we’ve collected a lot of aliases with our own methods. Angel is dead, and Shazan has replaced the banned kyu. Marc quickly lied to Shaz and got his alias. Then he got the Shaz lynch through. I was on the Iblis wagon for a long time, before subtly switching to Mephiles.
    I think by that time, Marc had managed to get Archer’s alias. So I went stealth commando and got ashero’s role pm and alias, easy peasy. Sorry Seb, I fakeclaimed your alias and role since your PM was leaked, it was a necessary evil. Anyway, I had all 3 of my enemies aliases.

Me, Marc, Chin, Via and TSO quickly narrowed our reads, and we got down to one last player: Michu, and one last alias, Amy. So yeah, we had your alias anyway Michu, you were in trouble either way.

Anyway, I tried to co-ordinate an attack on BioHazard during the night, while Marc got enough damage on Shazan to kill him. Deadpool also died, probably because we told Meow his alias.

Anyway, here’s a quick player summary on how we got your aliases and stuff. Also some comments on you.

TheSexiOne: Huge Part of the alliance, happily gave us your alias. Also, your Politoed fakeclaim was brilliant, and you played such a high risk game, for a high return. Great play.

Fegelein: I gave my alias for the benefit of the alliance. I thought I did well, spread chaos around KX’s alliance, benefitted my own too, salvaging aliases etc.

BeastCharizard: Believe Marc and you made a deal, got your alias in return. If you BG’ed Biohazard, I will be most upset. Other than that, OK play. We’re still keeping your truce.

Marcello: Created the whole database in the first place, knew his alias! Amazing play, a great leader, and an honour to be lead by him.

LordKX: Chinchou is a bro and he took your alias. Could have done better, but I drew your alliance against you. Now your alliance is in ruins.

Angel Flonne: Seb got your alias. We made him a deal and our offer to protect him. Anyway, you weren’t a bad leader of your alliance, but once your alias was out, you were done for.

Scizor: We narrowed you down, and we fearmongered you into getting your alias. You actually surprised me with your decent play, but alas, it was not enough to avoid detection.

Archerknight: I believe you and Marc had a chat, you tried to join his alliance because it was anti me. Anyway, you could have done better man, you would have been worse than KX imo.

profDEADPOOL: Marc made you a deal. Should’ve been more active, might have been a threat.

Citro: Gave us his alias. Good play, helped TSO a lot with his fake Suicune claim. Well done my man.

Michu: We narrowed down your alias, you kept it secure, but it wasn’t enough. Not horrible play, but could have lead a little stronger imo.

MeowMix: Gave your alias to Marc. Your little attempt to sell me and viamage about being “moles” (LOL!) backfired, as you completely trusted Marc. Could have done a lot better, you’re a great FFA player, and you got easily duped.

Waehofen: You got inspected. Active in thread, not so active in actually doing stuff.

Ashero: Gave me his entire role PM, then I fakeclaimed Seb’s role and alias. You were easily duped man.

BebbZ: Gave up his alias. Not bad play, considering IFM did nothing.

TIWSS: Made a deal with him. I expected more from you.

Via: Gave his alias to Marc. A total bro, you completely rocked the other alliance for us.

FrontierD: Gave out his alias to Flonne, then to Marc. Don’t give out your alias so much, you got lucky to survive.

Shazan: Tricked by Marc to give out his alias. Started badly, but then he got better. Shame he gave out his alias so early.

Seb: Saw your Role PM. By no means bad play, but a little too high risk.

So yeah, that’s how I duped you all. Tonight, if Biohazard does not die, I urge you to finish him off. If he does, we all attack Mephiles during the night. Then, we kill off Sonic. Then the big threat that is I is out of here. Anyone failing to comply to these demands will be revealed to everyone, and attacked. I have a stalker role, so I’ll know who’s stepped out of line. I only have one stalk, but I could have it used on any of you. Anyone trying to attack/reveal me is killed. You will all soon receive personal instructions on your objectives. If you succeed, you will be rewarded. I am not having favourites in my alias, despite past actions, I want the game to end fairly, and so you all have a chance to redeem yourselves.

As for KX, Archer and Ash, you might want to attack yourselves now to end your suffering.

4. Marcello.

Marcello. Ethereal Horizon

You mean those aliases that I gave you? Cool.

Well actually, I'm agreeing to be removed from the game early so as not to entirely ruin it. I could've stayed in and ensured the only winners were who I wanted, but I'm not too nasty.

Damn straight.

5. ThatIsWhatSheSaid

ThatIsWhatSheSaid seasoned vet

wow

could your guys' egos get any bigger

tbh i cba to really play this game, no time etc

6. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    I'm only messing about with the whole ego thing, it's just a laugh.

Also, vote Biohazard.

7. two sides of one coin

do you really think me posting the memes is serious tiwss?

8. citro

citro CRYING LIGHTNING

vote knuckles

Last edited: May 7, 2013
  9. LördKX

LördKX Archivist of Memories

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    Chinny, my man, how could you do this :L Suspected something after the fog around the inspection results, but alas, far to late. Also, lol at TSO and fegelein claiming I'm the liar. Funny story, I didn't actually make the alliance, Flonne invited me to join it, and somehow it was called mine. And Fege, you got betrayed, at least in identity, by Marc. Also, having my role PM doesn't mean much, that thing is vague as shit. Quick recap, permanent boost of plus 10 to the stat, and usable every night. HP is entirely redundant, no clue why MS decided to include that option. And on that note, mind letting me have a few more nights to live? K thanks. One last note, screw you MeowMix. Okay, I've said my part now. GG guys.

10. Beast

Beast I do what I want

I didn't bg Biohazard. I will actually read later and vote.

11. Jalmont

Jalmont nothere

Honestly, you can guys can fuck off. There's a difference between playing well and winning (something I respect) to acting like a general douchebag for no reason. People play mafia to have fun and by getting a big ego over winning and having to share it with the world turns people off from playing. I can tell you if I was a new player I would never play mafia again because it isn't fucking fun. Grow the fuck up. See you all someday.

12. Chinchou

Chinchou Endangered Species

Lynch Biohazard.

Kx, I will still miss you if you quit PO!

13. NAVIDAD PIRATE

NAVIDAD PIRATE THE PLEASURE OF BEING CUMMED INSIDE

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
    I too reveal all of my plans when all of my enemies are alive

14. waehofen

waehofen Peace, love, & understanding

PO Trainer Name:
    T. E. Lawrence
    one of these days I am going to try in a "OC" game

but it is not this day!

yeah idk what else to say, I only joined this because some people pressured me into it. I don't really enjoy the game type too much in general, and actually I think I'm going to write up a more fun version of ffa so I can host one for people who like mafia rather than...whatever this is. As is it's just a boring version of something else that's been done on another site to more success (distinct from the thing I plan to write up), so I can never convince myself to expend any real effort. Not a terrible thing to be proud of your victory, though, if it was so hard-fought!

also really if you want me to do some shit ask by forum pm, my inbox is never full [EDIT: and time zones can't prevent you from getting that info to me, and I check those all the time]

15. Jalmont

Jalmont nothere

vote knuckles

16. LördKX

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    vote espio why the fuck not.

17. Jalmont

Jalmont nothere

if anyone wants to lynch fegelein i'd be down i just don't have his alias and i would find it hilarious if he didn't win

18. LördKX

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    OH OH I CAN DO THAT I CAN DO THAT

19. LördKX

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    or, probably could at least. But tbh Archer>Fegelein is my priority for death.

20. NAVIDAD PIRATE

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
    vote: knuckles

21. waehofen

PO Trainer Name:
    T. E. Lawrence
  22. NAVIDAD PIRATE

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
  23. IronStorm

IronStorm This space for rent

PO Trainer Name:
    IronStorm
    Lynch Knuckles

Vote removed for the time being

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  24. waehofen

PO Trainer Name:
    T. E. Lawrence
    I THINK YOU MEANT

25. Jalmont

Jalmont nothere

one of da good guys

26. waehofen

PO Trainer Name:
    T. E. Lawrence
    harry dean stanton is a true hero

27. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

Now I have nothing to write for post game

also forgot to send out HP pms, my bad, sending them now

28. viamage

viamage That one guy

[​IMG]
    i don't know about usual OC games, but they've pretty much orchestrated a guaranteed win by day 2 which is really impressive imo. yes they are acting a little conceited but they have the right to be acting a lot worse. yes you could say the game is "ruined", but just because the genies are pretty much dead doesn't mean that it' over for the rest of us, and they are bowing out to allow the rest of us a fair shot to make a comeback. (I group myself in their because i wasn't a central role in the alliance)

I too question this, but I guess he's trying to make this a challenge for him

29. viamage

viamage That one guy

[​IMG]

(what i meant to say about this comment)

30. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

Tornadus, upon seeing this carnage upon his poor fellow Sky Warrior and also the Guardian of the Land, could not help but shed a manly tear.

He decided to leave the Rainforest, in order not to create more bloodshed, and to be able to pay his respects to his fellow brethren in peace. He surrendered the territory to the dogs who have so terrorised the pokemon population so much, and flew away to some other faraway place.

Dear Michu, you are Tornadus!
    Your alias for this game is Blaze.

A swing of your tail causes winds so forceful, they blow everything away. You zoom through the sky at speeds exceeding 200 mph! You consider yourself superior to the “Legendary Beasts”, thanks to your possession of a Therian Forme! Make use of this brawl to prove who truly is the stronger Trio.

Stats: 140 HP 25 Attack Vote: 1

Ability: Your ability to regenerate yourself allows you to heal off 30 HP each time you choose not to attack. This ability is also subject to roleblocks and action blocks. This does not require an action PM.

Moves: Your outstanding control of the winds allow you to unleash a dreadful Hurricane onto your opponent, no matter where you are! If you manage to increase the power of your Hurricanes somehow, the kinetic energy of the winds will be able to confuse the opponent, dealing them half of their own attack damage for the night. Thanks to your vast knowledge of a legend, you gain access to coverage moves in Focus Blast and Grass Knot, dealing ⅘ of your original attack damage but can be used strategically to defeat your enemies! Use one of your abilities by PMing Metal Sonic or Jiggles with ”Night X - Hurricane <Alias>” or “Night X - Focus Blast <Alias>” or “Night X - Grass Knot <Alias>”.

You win if Suicune, Raikou and Entei are removed from the game.

With the last of the Legendary Genies finally gone, the Legendary Beasts were free to rule the land, the sea, and the mountains. The whole of the Adabat population was under their rule; they terrorised the population and dominated the pokemon.

They had stopped being aggressive though; there was no need to as all bowed in fear towards them. They left the realm of the weak Pokemon and lived in the world of their content rule.

Dear TheSexiOne, you are Suicune!
    Your alias for this game is Knuckles

A graceful and beautiful Pokemon, you embody the compassion of a pure spring of water. You move gracefully along with the north winds, purifying unclean hearts. You consider yourself superior to the “Kami Trio”, thanks to your experience and constant practice throughout the Pokemon generations. Armed with your strategic tactics and powerful water attacks, you and your brothers will prove who truly is the strongest Trio.

Stats: HP: 160 Attack: 20 Vote:2

Ability: Your Water Absorb ability allows you to absorb water attacks directed at you, making use of the water instead. Hence whenever a water type attack is targeted at you, you gain 35HP and your priority for the next night is raised. This ability is passive and requires no action PM.

Moves: You are able to cause a fearsome tsunami, the almighty Surf, on your enemies each night. With great concentration, you are also able to manipulate the surrounding moisture to induce helpful gusts for yourself. These gusts can be used on three of your allies each night; and will increase their priority for the night by one bracket. Thanks to your vast knowledge of a legend, you gain access to a coverage move in Ice Beam, dealing ⅘ of your original attack damage but can be used strategically to defeat your enemies! Use one of your attacks by PMing Metal Sonic or Jiggles with “Night X - Surf <Alias>” or “Night X - Tailwind <Alias1>,<Alias2>,<Alias3>” or “Night X - Ice Beam <Alias>” respectively.

You win if Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus are removed from the game.

Dear Archeops Invasion, you are Raikou!
    Your alias for this game is Big

Said to have fallen from lightning, you embody the speed of lightning, your very roar is likened to thunderstorms. Your fierce and staggering demeanor give you an air of superiority and you take pride in it, summoning thunderbolts from the rain clouds on your back. You consider yourself superior to the “Kami Trio”, thanks to your experience and constant practice throughout the Pokemon generations. Armed with your brute force and powerful electric attacks, you and your brothers will prove who truly is the strongest Trio.

Stats: HP: 160 Attack: 25 Vote:1

Ability: Your Volt Absorb ability allows you to absorb electric attacks directed at you, making use of the electricity instead. Hence whenever an electric type attack is targeted at you, you gain 35HP and your priority for the next night is raised. This ability is passive and requires no action PM.

Moves: Your outstanding control of lightning allow you to unleash a dreadful Thunder onto your opponent, no matter where you are! If you manage to increase the power of your Thunders somehow, the overwhelming electrical charge will be able to paralyse the opponent, causing them lowered priority until the next night ends. Your mastery of the electricity around you allows you to absorb concentrated amounts of electrons, charging you up and the residual energy discharged onto an enemy of your choice. This does ¼ of your attack damage to your opponent but will double your attack damage for the next night only. Thanks to your vast knowledge of a legend, you gain access to a coverage move in Hidden Power Ice, dealing ⅘ of your original attack damage but can be used strategically to defeat your enemies! Use one of your abilities by PMing Metal Sonic or Jiggles with ”Night X - Thunder <Alias>” or “Night X - Charge Beam <Alias> or “Night X - Hidden Power Ice <Alias>”.

Dear Marcello, you are Entei!
    Your alias for this game is Omega

Thought to have been born from the eruption of a volcano, you embody the passion of magma. Your very roar causes volcanoes to erupt, and your sheer power forces you to race headlong across lands just to restrain yourself. You consider yourself superior to the “Kami Trio”, thanks to your experience and constant practice throughout the Pokemon generations. Armed with your undying will and powerful fire attacks, you and your brothers will prove who truly is the strongest Trio.

Stats: HP: 200 Attack: 25 Vote:1

Ability: Your Flash Fire ability allows you to absorb fire attacks directed at you, making use of the flames instead. Hence whenever a fire type attack is targeted at you, your attack is increased by 15 for two nights and your priority for the next night is raised. This ability is passive and requires no action PM.

Moves: Your control of the flames around you allows you to dish out powerful magma from the ground directed towards your opponents, burning them to cinders. Your hot-headedness encourages the lava to erupt from the ground violently, causing a rain of fire which can be empowered with other sources such as your Flash Fire. Your large size and strength also gives you the rights to Swagger your enemies, dealing them their own attack damage for the night. Thanks to your vast knowledge of a legend, you gain access to a coverage move in Extremespeed, which has top priority and will strike before any other target but dealing ⅘ of your original attack damage! Use one of your abilities by PMing Metal Sonic or Jiggles with ”Night X - Eruption <Alias>” or “Night X - Swagger <Alias> or “Night X - Extremespeed <Alias>”.

Many wonder how the Legendary Beasts gained such power in such a short time...

It was revealed later, that the mastermind Entei was actually the supercomputer E-123 Omega, being able to shoot flamethrowers and having all information of the life forms on Earth, not to mention the pokemon in Adabat.

His motto was to: Eliminate. Annihilate. Decimate.

[​IMG]

Nobody knew what this super-robot was doing in the Adabat Jungle, whose objective was to eliminate the Legendary Genies, but it did not matter why.

It's time to fight back.

(I also just realised that these 3 aliases were the Power role in Sonic Heroes. nvm if you dont get it)

31. Jalmont

Jalmont nothere

son

i am disappoint

32. Jalmont

Jalmont nothere

In all seriousness, the behavior in this game was disgraceful, especially considering the fact that the game is still going on. It's a matter of etiquette, a matter of respect. There's no room for such mean-spirited actions; it's against the nature of mafia, and just of competition in general.

Whatever, I'm just a sour old man. See y'all around

33. NAVIDAD PIRATE

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
    so uh, good for marcello and TSO for winning

good luck to fegelein in trying to win without his alliance to back him up

34. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

well now fegeleinn needs to fend for himself.

y'all can go find out his alias and whole game against him, i wonder how that works now w/o marcello to back him up

35. LördKX

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    Hey Metal, ever heard of something called balance? Judging by the Beast vs Genies, I'd assume no.

36. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

role pms were balanced imo, well the players werent

37. Beast

Beast I do what I want

I keep taking damage at night. :( Is it now the daytime? I am about to do something super fun if it is. :D

38. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

The Mike Kirby shouts:

Garchomp is the Cream!!

What mike kirby??

39. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    That role is incredibly overpowered, but at least the user pretty much revealed themselves.

40. two sides of one coin

Look at kyu's PM, then mine, then try to say I was op by role.

@everyone who's mad: the gloating is obviously a joke.