1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[OC] Instruments of Destruction Beginner Mafia (gg no re) Won by the Chordophones!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by NAVIDAD PIRATE, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Marcello.

Marcello. Ethereal Horizon

Scumbag Mafia Dopog. Talks to you on server and acts all inexperienced, kills you at the soonest opportunity.

On another note I think the learning curve shown by some players (namely the ones already mentioned, Hannah and Dopog) with respect to OC Mafia was really quite impressive, and I'd have to echo Meow's sentiment of hoping you both participate in more soon.

2. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    I had Dopog down for my next lynch :(

But AJ really deserves credit where it is due, he's gone from revealing his entire team to getting the village to completely trust him.

3. meeps

meeps Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    meeps
    my plays were the best

i revealed my role to fegelein and my team to citro and my team still won!!

4. dopog

dopog

Hiii

Some general comments from this being my first OC game are that it was fun albeit stressful being mafia. I didn't want to talk to people more than had to, so after Hannah died I literally talked to ortheore and that's it. We pretty much thought that if we could kill hannah and miss crossfire we would seal the win, because our team knew everyone's role by day 3 (bar citro). aj did a mad job of moling and I got little bits of info here and there.

Plays and stuff;

Beast hooking flonne was a great play because it meant metal sonic survived

Realising I watched mewtwohidden target feg n0 instantly made his claim false and after feg told us that mewtwo revealed his team, that let us avoid crossfire

@Marcello. MY TEAM DIDN'T KILL YOU!!!! = (

@feg; yeah we were considering aj saying he inspected me as my real role so that he'd get the epic buss off but then we thought it would just be easier to get a mislynch on lati/citro

Also funny moment for me was when metal sonic claimed flute to me, but aj's safeclaim was flute; so it was like "METAL SONIC CONFIRMED MAFIA" but then he wasn't....

Aj claiming to feg instantly was a great play and he played an awesome game
    MEEEPSSSSS

Thanks meow for hosting and everyone else for playing with, I had fun

Au revoir.

5. Beast

Beast I do what I want

I should have gotten the do nothing award. I came into the game and did almost nothing.

6. Not L

Not L Fairy Princess

Having swiftly eradicated 1 scum team, and reduced the other scum team to just 2 players, the village has failed to win the game...congrats

7. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic It's no use!

borked game