1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[BW2] Deoxys-S Monocolour Voting

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Side Metagames' started by sulcata, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sulcata

sulcata stéphane curry best waifu Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

[​IMG]
    Due to general support of suspecting Deoxys-S in Monocolour from multiple users with only a few against it, there will be a vote on it. There will be no discussion nor ladder requirements due to the ladder being unbearably underused. As such, I expect paragraphs with reasoning as to why it should or should not be banned from Monocolour and at least one battle showing that the player has actually played Monocolour. ALL vote applications will be put into this thread after the vote concludes in a follow up post. Please PM your vote applications to Xdevo, Avatar Roku, and myself. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of your vote (players are allowed to just copy/paste what they send to each of us).

Some guidelines for this vote include:
    - Only discuss Deoxys-S in Monocolour, I do not care how it did in OU nor how it does/does not do well in Ubers.
    - Please avoid discussing a Red v. Red matchup in your reasoning. Saying one color checks itself is horrible logic.
    - Discuss how it supports its team and how this support makes it broken.

Generally if players follow these guidelines and make an effort to communicate themselves, their votes will not be rejected.

2. sulcata

sulcata stéphane curry best waifu Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

Disappointing lack of voters (only two, and with opposing views to boot) has resulted in Deoxys-S staying in Monocolour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.