1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Final] Arceus-Ghost

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Ubers Analyses' started by MewtwoHidden, Jun 7, 2013.

1. MewtwoHidden

MewtwoHidden My Hax Makes Me Famous

PO Trainer Name:
    MewtwoHidden
  2. Epikhairz

Epikhairz Delta Stream

PO Trainer Name:
    Epikhairz
    Wanna see a dead tier? Out of the three Skeletons in UU that are active, I created two of them :/

Anyways, Arceus-Ghost is bulky enough to run a Support set as it does get Recover, Will-O-Wisp, and Thunder Wave js

3. two sides of one coin

two sides of one coin sick of all her shit

You don't have SD listed as a set. Do it now - I'll personally vouch for it.

4. puregenius

puregenius :<

lol ur missing 3/4 of the sets

5. ZoroDark

ZoroDark i know everything

Yeah this is horribly short/incomplete. SD DEFINITELY deserves its own set. Bulky Arceus is amazing as well, and I don't think you even listed it in OO. Max SpAtk CM + Sub Arceus deserves its own set. Overall there's still room for a lot of improvement. I mean, Ghostceus may very well be the scariest poke to face due to the lack of solid counter, and somehow, Spoovo's Granbull analysis is at least twice as long.

Get rid of the Sash Darkrai mention in counters. Instead, list Darkrai as a great check. Chansey/Blissey get shat upon by Sub variants, so you might want to note that. Ho-Oh is probably as close as you come to a counter, but SR greatly hiners it.

6. MewtwoHidden

MewtwoHidden My Hax Makes Me Famous

PO Trainer Name:
    MewtwoHidden
    1. I have SD ceus
    2. I'll put the Sub variant in OO

would that fix it

7. Spoovo The Pirate

Spoovo The Pirate Meep! Article Contributor Article Contributor

Olol, I didn't expect to be referenced in the Ubers section of all places. xD

Also, to stop this being spam, even I know that Support Ghostceus deserves its own set. It can set up Stealth Rock and prevent it from being spun at the same time. Probably worth adding. :D

8. puregenius

puregenius :<

^thats lead ghostceus (magic coat/judgment/flamethrower/sr)

But yeh supportceus deserves his own set as well for sure (recover/wow/judgment/flamethrower)

lmao zoro[/HIDE]

9. -Leon-

-Leon- bae <3

PO Trainer Name:
    -Leon-
    SR Ghostceus is rare,but is effective as a lead,and can setup hazards while spinblocking at the same time.It can also easily deal with the magic bouncers,and can catch people who use magic bounce off guard,as not many people would expect Ghostceus to use SR.I think it should be mentioned in OO.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2013