1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Community] The Well #50 - uso

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by uso, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uso

uso im cool

PO Trainer Name:
    Miku
    The 50th PO Well:

uso

*Introduction:
    Hey I'm uso! I've been on PO for almost a year now, and I'm a TA, HA, and (recently!) a server moderator.

*irl:
    Right now I'm a full-time student going into my junior year of high school. I compete in a bunch of academic stuff: Quiz Bowl (real life equivalent of Trivia I guess), Math, Science, etc. I'm decent at piano and I play tennis occasionally. I'm from the States, but ethnically I'm 100% Chinese.
    also, im a girl lol. 99.9999999% of the people who first meet me think im a guy and i find it rly fuckin hilarious. I'm completely fine with that tho; there are some weirdass people online!!!!!!!!!!! also, I'm not really a huge fan of my given name, but I'll give you a hint as to what it is: it's the same as someone who has previously won the well (!)

*Pokémon & PO:
    My first Pokémon game was probably the Crystal emulator my sister had installed on her computer. I don't actually remember being introduced to Pokémon, because I've been pretty much immersed in the franchise my entire life (my sis was a pretty big fan).

I think when I first installed PO, I started to play OU a bit, and got sick of it within a day (lol). Then, I just sort of lurked around until I realized that other channels existed besides Tohjo (!!!!!!) For a while, I was only really active in Trivia. I GUESS I just have this sort of natural academic drive azn so, for a while, I was basically completely obsessed with the channel. and, i guess i was also sort of a shithead at the time.

I think PO basically functioned as my social outlet at that time. i've always been sort of stifled and suppressed from acting and behaving the way i want to, so i think for a while I've become really withdrawn from my own feelings and desires. I guess my inner competitive drive (that i guess was satisfied by Trivia) also brought forward a different side of me???? I started to act pretty obnoxious, like REALLY OBNOXIOUS. It was odd because i'm normally soft-spoken and timid irl. I don't really remember much of what went on at that time, except that I acted like a complete shithead lol. I was a part of a Trivia Clan (don't laugh), GOML, which is currently reduced to maybe like 2 inactive members(?) (in my defense, i didn't even know what clans were at the time. some guy just told me to add a clantag to my name and i was just like "o ok". i also thought GOML stood for "Get Off My Lawn")

SO AFTER THAT i began to delve into a bunch of other channels, like Mafia. I still rly suck at it lol (sorry to whomever is on my team oops), but it was loads of fun! Around this time, I also started to submit questions to Trivia, and (surprisingly) I got TA. I remember my first words in VR being something along the lines of "THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE" and someone saying (Michu?) "yes i agree this is a fake channel"

soon after, i began to talk to a bunch of other people and making the friends i have today!!! things are gooood with me man

*Interests:
    I like a lot of stuff!! I'm a huge music fan. It's really kind of insane how much I NEED MUSIC lol. When I wake up, I either have to be talking to someone or listening to my iPod, or within 5 minutes I'm bound to fall asleep again. I listen to pretty much anything, but recently I've been really into sampling music. i'm also a pretty big anime fan. I sort of remember being a 11-year old weeaboo back in the day (lol), but I've mellowed out immensely since then. My favorite directors are probably Hideaki Anno, Ikuhara Kunihiko, Masaaki Yuasa, and Yoshinari You (there are probably a bunch of others that I'm forgetting).
    ummm I also really love playing video games. I'm sort of inclined to say that my favorite genre is jRPG, but I also have been really into some indie games. I like reading a bunch tooooo. I don't really have a favorite author, but if I had to choose one it'd probably be Kafka. also, whenever I'm bored, I usually end up mindlessly doodling something on a piece of paper, so after a few years of that, I've become a somewhat(??) decent drawer. im super into art, animation, and the like.
    i literally could go on and on about all the stuff i like, so im gonna shut up now lol

*Shout-outs:
    Amaterasu: u r rly violent lol. your abusive relationship with navz is pretty amusing tho
    Avatar Roku: i dont think i've ever talked to you :( you seem like a pretty cool guy tho!! i really enjoyed avatar + i cant wait for korra s2
    BananaBeard: you're pretty weird and nonsensical at times. one of the best TAs in all honesty; when reviewing we seem to have the exact same opinions on things, and that's sort of cool!!!
    BR: def the prettiest girl i've ever seen. ALSO IM SORRY BUT MY NAME LOOKS TERRIBLE WITH A CAPITAL U ASKFDJKSAF
    Captain: i've only met you recently but you seem like a really decent guy!! BP is a pretty weird place tho 333:
    CasedVictory:
    [​IMG]
    idk who u r SRRYYYYY
    Celestial Phantom: i dont know why you try to appear conceited when it's pretty obvious to everyone that that you're kind and humble inside :3
    Cirno/Luna Child/England: i have a bunch of fujoshi friends so i basically understand all your yaoi references :( you seem like pretty cool person tho!! calm + collected n stuff
    coyotte508: ty 4 creating PO
    Crystal Moogle/Aya(no): i don't think i've ever had an actual conversation with you, but you've always been super nice to me :3 i vaguely remember being extremely impressed by how witty and clever Polkabot definitions were
    Elements: lol die
    Espy: fellow HA!! you dont suck as much as i say you do <3
    Hannah: i've also just started talking to you but you seem extremely loyal to the people you care about and i think that's rly qt
    Hidden: you asked me for a shout-out, so here it is!!!
    imacow: gr8 taste in anime + (vocaloid) music. also imacow tier is da bes
    Incon: GRATZ ON NU TIER LEADER!! you seem like a really chill and good-spirited guy. im glad you like my taste in music haha
    Key: you're really just a big sweetie inside
    Kogent: omg kogent you are literally one of the funniest people i know. NYUG is probably the best thing that's happened to me in a while
    Mahnmut: i've always admired how dedicated you are to helping Tohjo
    Master12345: one of the first people i met on Trivia. super nice and a rly great guy!!
    meeps: ur rly qt. also you seem to be in a lot of channels im in so i think we say hi to each other like 5 times a day
    Meh: >xU
    Meowmix: thanks for inviting me to meow!! your cat is really cute omg
    Metalgross: great battler + fellow HA!!!
    Michael: i want to play iSketch with you again
    Michu/jalmont: :(
    Miles: sry i don't think i'll ever stop calling you cool guy miles lol
    Navz: you're basically my best friend on here. we have the same crude sense of humor, and omg, you constantly crack me up. we complain about people all the time, but i know we both can't help loving them
    pokemonnerd: i only really know you from skype calls, but you seem like a pretty cool guy!! i really respect some of your forum posts
    Professor Oak: you've always been an enigma to me ! you'll probably still remain one to me, but at least now with a cool voice
    Samphire: I've always sort of seen you as my sister figure on PO. Thanks for all the support you've given me!!
    Snowfall: i remember when you'd be the only person i'd talk to on PO. you're also insanely good at Trivia and a really cool person. TALK MORE pls
    SongSing: u r the weirdest person i've ever met.
    Sov: old TA!! can't wait to see you on server again
    SteelEdges: i remember being extremely nervous when you first PMed me to become a TA. you always have this eerily perfect grammar, so when you PMed "Hello uso." while i was on an alt, and I WAS RLY SCARED LOL. you've quit now but it's nice to see you pop up sometimes!!
    Tigger/Bastet: how are you absolutely perfect in every single way omg
    Vietpride: THANKS FOR ALWAYS SAYING HI TO ME :(
    waehofen: literally the only reason why i started using :o also im pretty sure we're separated twins or something since we always seem inexplicably to snipe our own hangman games(??????)
    Wander: HI WANDER!!! i have to admit you have a pretty great TI . you're always in a cheery mood and i appreciate that :3
    Water: i remember how you would pop up randomly in a mafia game and say "kill uso" you seem like a cool person we should TALK
    Wavy: WAVY you're also one of my best friends here!! you overexaggerate in the best way + we have conversations purely made up of lies or sarcasm; it's pretty amazing. also i miss how we used to chat on skype everyday :( get your eyes fixed or something!!!!! ps i still laugh at your ask.fm
    Weavilewinz: we've only started talking recently, but i've really enjoyed some of the discussions we've had! you seem like a really funny and chill person
    Windblown: you're inexplicably good at trivia and always have something clever to say ! i've always sort of respected you
    xdevo: lol
    Zorodark: you're super nice!! BUT ALSO SORT OF SCARY

sorry if I missed you!! also, these are sort of rushed, i'll edit them later
    If you really want a shout-out, you always can just ask for one.
    (but if i don't really know you, expect it to be rly fuckin random lol)​

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
  2. meeps

meeps Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    meeps
    hi uso gratz

ily

do you love me

what's your gpa (i want to know how bad mine is compared to yours, i'm going into my junior year too!)

what ap classes are you taking next year

are you going to reach your lifetime goal of 20 posts by the time your well is closed

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  3. Navz

Navz $

GRATS ON THE WELL uwu
    Ty for the shoutout :] uwu

Favourite subject?
    Least favourite subject?
    Favourite colour?
    Favourite official PO channel?
    Favourite pokemon in NEU/NU/LU/UU?
    [GOML]usotsuki uwu?
    Paradise best chann?
    Favourite TR moment?
    Favourite fast food?
    If you had to live in one place for the rest of your life, where would you choose?

Will think of more later

4. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Why are you so ban-happy?
    Why is Cased getting a shout-out, but not I?
    WHY?
    Loljk, congrats! :)

5. Halsey

Halsey Wildstar

PO Trainer Name:
    Kat
    <3

Your shoutouts were excellent.

Do you have any pets?

6. Xinc

Xinc Time for Oras?

Lol Uso.

1. What do you say about screaming sheep?
    2. Your worst experience?
    3. Your most enlightening experience?
    4. Do you have a favorite TV show? Like most Asian parents, mine enjoy watching Chinese dramas. ._.

7. Hannah

Hannah Come a little closer

PO Trainer Name:
    Hannah
    uwu

You and __ should date.

fill in blank

now

8. Snowfall

Snowfall New Member

Gratz on the well uso

Favorite food?
    Favorite animal?
    Favorite tier?
    Favorite pokemon?

9. Crystal Moogle

Crystal Moogle Ayaya~ Administrator Administrator

PO Trainer Name:
    Hanako
    You well is 2cute. My heart couldn't handle it and now I am dead.
    I hope you are happy.

10. Incon

Incon I feel incapable of seeing the end.

USO GRATS!!! (Why'd you let me call you Sir uso >.>)

Favorite song right now?
    Favorite band of all time?
    Current song you're listening to? Link?
    Tennis is the best sport, yes?
    Do you play for your high school team?
    How long have you been playing?
    Why are you so awesome?

11. SongSing

SongSing KILLL

PO Trainer Name:
    SongSing
    hi

1. why is my shoutout so bad
    2. can i have 6 cents
    3. why is my shoutout SO BAD 4T67JYUKILO0P-LOKIJYUGTE I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL
    4. what STUFF are you always doing
    5. does your cat like me
    6. are we best friends
    7. why not
    8. CASH
    9. im going to ask so many questions its not even funny
    10. what's your middle name!??!?!
    11. why do you like shaymin?
    12. sin tan
    13. ok i need to think of actual questions
    14. are you glad you won the well?
    15. did you know that since your well is the 50th you get cash?
    16. (23:13:46) Wavy: you're the weirdest person uso knows
    17. |:
    19. i know you don't watch it too much but what's your favourite tv show?
    20. why do you like navs so much
    21. where did you get "uso" from?
    22. do you like my name isn't it so amazing and original i bet you've never met someone named songsing
    23. uso we need to have a heart-felt conversation where i burst into tears. is this ok?
    24. what did you think of pokemon crystal? i played it when i was little and it was fun for meeeee
    25. great DEALS in your AREA!
    26. how do you say autotomize
    27. why wouldn't you tell me a story about apples :c
    28. how much ketchup/mustard do you like on your hamburgers in lbs
    29. did you ever watch the pokemon anime?
    30. if so what did you think?
    31. if not, what is your least favourite colour?
    32. that was 30 questions because i didn't do 19. what is your opinion on this?
    33. did you have a fun time answering these questions?!?!!?
    34. if not, please restart from question 1.
    35. what's your favourite FOOD and BEVERAGE?
    19. why do you think i put 19 here? there is an actual reason
    36. if you get it i will give you a prize that may or may not be cash
    37. do you think i should do more questions after this?
    38. do you think i will get in TROUBLE because most of these are not legitimate questions?
    39. what was your first thought when you got auth?
    40. i just asked you 40 questions straight from my heart are we friends yet!?#$%T^Y$#?TP4hyko
    41. ily
    42. i am not ending this on an even number like 40 or 50 bc i am special
    [SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]
    43. i'm ending it on 43
    [/SPOILER]
    [/SPOILER]
    [/SPOILER]
    [/SPOILER]
    [/SPOILER]
    [/SPOILER]
    [/SPOILER]
    [/SPOILER]

12. NAVIDAD PIRATE

NAVIDAD PIRATE THE PLEASURE OF BEING CUMMED INSIDE

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
    I don't have a question just wanted to say thanks for killing moogle

13. ZoroDark

ZoroDark i know everything

Case's shoutout is 10/10 and I barely died.

I really only have one question: How do I scare you :O

Ps to answer Hannah's question, it's obv meeps

14. coyotte508

coyotte508 Well-Known Member Administrator Server Owner Administrator Server Owner

lol as if moogle wrote those definitions

Also <3 the fact that you stole the alt Marumo from Key as well as your shoutout to Elements.

15. Hidden

Hidden Member

Whats your name? ;]
    We need to start playin Mafia together again. Si/No?
    e.e Thanks for the shoutout ;]

16. Virizion

Virizion ~ Taste the Rainbow ~

PO Trainer Name:
    Virizion
    1) Surprised that you got the Well? y / n
    2) My avatar is amazing? y / n
    3) My name is cursed? y / n
    4) The above user is better than me? y / n

17. Kogent

Kogent UltimatePokemonChallenge

PO Trainer Name:
    Kogent
    OSO AMARILLO
    [secret]Are you fat?
    If you were a boy and I were a girl would you go out with me?
    How are we going to get Song to say nyug nyug nyug again?
    Since you're azn, are you really good at painting nails?
    Favorite body part?
    What is the date of your birth? Has it happened in the short time I've known you? )':
    What do you want to be when you grow up?
    Do you enjoy being a grape even with your life at stake 24/7?
    Has anyone ever tried to eat you?
    Can you sing very prettily?
    Do you look exactly like your sis and mom?
    Do you have a six pack? Fat or muscle idc
    Favorite childhood memory?
    AM I YOUR FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE?????
    Where does the name "uso" come from?
    Have you ever wanted to eat a grape?
    What would your real name be if you were a man?
    Remember that time I was your voice and you kept saying rude things. What was wrong with you that day?
    wymm?
    What superpower would be the bestest ever?
    Wavy hates you for being so racist?
    Kogent>SongSing rite?????
    [secret]NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG NYUG
    ily OSO AMARILLO. Gratz on well. Bum. Have fun with the many questions. I am glad I give you many laughs. Get a mic bum. I miss your angelic voice very very much. </3[/secret]
    [/secret]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
  18. The Dude

The Dude The Mannis

Gratz on the well!

Time for my usual questions lol idgaf if some have been asked

Goals for the next few years?
    Thoughts on each generation of Pokemon and Gen 6 so far?
    Most anticipated film for this year?
    Favourite novel and author?

19. Wander

Wander Shitty Wizard

HI USO

Nǐ néng shuō zhōngwén ma?
    I love the tags you put for this thread!
    Have you ever went -gasp- OUTSIDE the STATES??? If so tell me EVERYWHERE you've been to!
    Why do you capitalize random WORDS and exclamation MARKS and make it so cute omg?
    We are both shy irl but are super LOUD on here!!!
    (Me more so than you, just in case you WANT TO GET COMPETITIVE)
    Where have you ALWAYS wanted to go but have never WENT??
    What are you doing when you're doing STUFF?
    I'm NOT always CHEERY that's a lie you big LIAR. <3 ??
    Life goals? 2013 goals? PO goals? Highschool goals???
    OLE OLE OLE OLEEE
    Did you notice I've been mimicking how you type?
    uwu

So good luck with highschool and irl! Hope in a few years you'll already be what you want to be (A UNICORN!!?!). I'd really like to share some music with you! I've never known you were an enthusiast until now, and that's really cool!

Also, MRW I read your thread.
    [​IMG]

20. Cirno

Cirno Romantic

PO Trainer Name:
    Alice
    Here have a theme: Shanghai Alice of Meiji 17, theme of China Hong Meiling, colourful gatekeeper and gardener of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

Immediate thoughts of my avatar?
    Immediate thoughts of my signature?
    How can ONE penguin move SO fast?
    Yaoi or Yuri? Choose wisely.

21. waehofen

waehofen Peace, love, & understanding

PO Trainer Name:
    T. E. Lawrence
    1. if we're twins does that mean we can't
    2. If you were a sheep and you needed to make a loud noise how would you do it?

22. Weavile

Weavile Phoenix

Thank you for the shout, for some reason Xdevo's made me laugh the most.

Why does your messy writing make it seem like your grammar is bad when it's actually very good?
    Legit question, on a scale of 1-10 how much does the uwu thing annoy you?
    Why do you know nothing about Zelda, and how do you plan to fix this?
    When they say "Beckerrrrs" do you look up a bit?
    What is your favourite non JRPG game?
    [secret]In your opinion what is the minimum number required for "heavenly" status?[/Secret]

23. Nicehat

Nicehat PO client damage calc: preview.tinyurl.com/o8e7hss

Favourite anime?

24. Windblown

Windblown sable knight

Thanks for the shoutout lol... but what do you mean you've 'sort of' respected me?
    Don't you think Wander is really weird?
    Do you have any other aspirations on PO (like any other positions you've always wanted)?
    Will you castrate Elements if you meet him in real life?
    Favorite Victorian novel?
    Why are TAs the best mods?
    Where is Waldo?
    Why is the rum always gone?

25. Marquis

Marquis beez in the whazzit??

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR

best question ever.
    also i really like when you play rtm with us
    (and don't sub out but that's ok you're a mod now :3)

also just curious but being TA and HA who is your favorite MA?​

26. MetalGross

MetalGross gems…

Thanks for shoutout uso!

Why do you think I am a good battler?
    Meeps biggest bully y/n
    Favorite channel?
    Favorite tier (if you have any)
    Favorite pokemon in answered tier?
    Mirror Coat Alomomola #1 y/n
    what in the world is your avatar
    Prediction for the next well?
    What is amazing about desserts?

Wow I felt creative with my questions

Are they?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  27. Key

Key Avid Ideologist

What a dork.

What's the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you in front of your parents?
    What's the one thing you really like about yourself?
    Who is your favorite TV dad?
    You are Dr. Frankenstein, and you need a new bride. What (and whose) parts do you put on Igor's shopping list?
    What is something you should never do naked?

um that's it, bye. :]

28. Wavy

Wavy prince of the sea Server Moderator Server Moderator

Questions:

- What you actually still look at the ask.fm page?
    - Why did you just send words instead of ask questions on the ask.fm page?
    - Does it need sauce or garlic?
    - Can you tell me about the Ultimate Uso Challenge?
    - Have you ever thrown a bladed frisbee with the intent to kill?

29. uso

uso im cool

PO Trainer Name:
    Miku
    here's the first batch of replies!! soooooooooo many questionsssssssss:

*meeps

*Navz

*Finchinator

*Hikari

*Xinc

*Hannah

*Snowfall

*Crystal Moogle

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  30. Beast

Beast I do what I want

Congrats on the well. :D

What is your favorite thing to do in the world?

Favorite subject in school?

Why is mafia such a cool channel?

Why am I the best sMA?

What is your favorite show?

Have you ever seen a musical? If so which one/s?

If you could change anything about PO what would it be?

Why is your shaymin crying in your sig?

31. Celestial Phantom

Celestial Phantom YAHA

GRATS ON THE WELL USO!!! Don't worry I will not use the uwu emote at all in this post.

Musics a big part of your life, what's your favorite song to listen to?
    Do you ever find yourself randomly dancing to whatever music you listen to? If yes, what kind of music do you dance to the most?
    Favorite scene from a movie?
    Why do I fail at coming across as conceited?
    Side note, if you ever want to know why it's like that, ask Hannah she knows! If she's forgotten just ask me then~
    Do you currently support your clanmates while telling the trivia-ites to "get on my (your) level" when playing trivia when you win?
    lol...GOML clan I laughed, what are you gonna do about it?
    uwu I lied btw. And yet, you still can't do anything about it can you?[/HIDE]
    Surprisingly enough knowing a lot of people who play piano, gotta know what's your favorite piece you know how to play?
    Does the name Uso have any actual meaning behind it?
    If I request you continue to harass Karppu (amaterasu if you haven't learned or are slow) will you do so? If yes, thanks in advance <3

Alright that's all I got for now, enjoy answering all our endless questions.

32. uso

uso im cool

PO Trainer Name:
    Miku
    second batch !

*Incon
    *SongSing

*MeowMix

*ZoroDark

*coyotte508

*Hidden

*FirstWorldProblems

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  33. SongSing

SongSing KILLL

PO Trainer Name:
    SongSing
    omg i skipped 18 not 19 i'm DUMB ERTJYUIOP[

gratz on well btw

die though

34. Tyki

Tyki Change

PO Trainer Name:
    Tyki
    I should go on the server more now that I'm important now shouldn't I.

Grays on the well USO, even if I just met you on the server.

Is the name based on the game? uso!

35. Michael

Michael Lance Dragon Master

Hi uso
    isketch me now
    Come to indiana

I thought you were japanese?
    Why do you dislike the beach

36. Samphire

Samphire Too much hard work!

uwu You are so adorable! Get off my lawn! uwu

1) If you had to have a tattoo covering the whole of your back, what would it be?
    2) Favourite poem
    3) Write me a haiku about Trivia
    4) Write me a limerick about PO
    5) If a sloth and a koala were to battle, who would win?
    6) If the aforementioned were used as weapons by giants, the giant wielding what weapon would win? (Be warned that the giant wielding the koala plays dirty)
    7) Pick 5 people and suggest what Pokemon they would be and why.
    8) Pick 5 people and suggest what animal they would be and why.
    9) If you had to change someone's username, whose would it be? Why? What would you change it to?
    10) Favourite number.
    11) If you had to buy one PO member a present, what would it be and who would it be for?
    12) If you were a video game character who most matches you, who would it be?
    13) Favourite work of art.
    14) Favourite novel.
    15) Name your favourite PO drama, and make it a film. Tell us the title, the tagline, the cast (and who would play them), and make a film poster.
    16) Colour this in using your non dominant hand only in paint and show us the result. You may not use the fill tool.
    17) If one PO user had to be your personal servant for the day, who would it be and why?
    18) If you were the president, what 3 policies would you bring in immediately?
    19) Favourite gemstone.
    20) Favourite pattern.
    21) What is the most outrageous piece of clothing you have worn? Provide pictures if possible.
    22) Draw an accurate depiction of what you would look like as a knight.
    23) Favourite word.
    24) Etymologically speaking, what does your real name mean?
    25) If you had to use Whiscash, what set and what tier would it be in?
    26) If you had to dye your hair one of the non-conventional colours, what colour would it be?
    27) Name 10 random things on your desk or bedside table.
    28) Name this dog.
    29) Name this cat.
    30) Name this rabbit.
    31) Make fitting outfits for 3 PO users using this.
    32) You are a girl. Show me your wardrobe and your cutest dresses so I can borrow them.
    33) PO has decided to bring out a range of confectionery. Design the sweets, and create the packaging.
    34) Propose your idea for the best theme park ever, in less than 30 words. One of these words must be orangutan, but orangutans must not feature in the theme of the amusement park.
    35) Dress your cat up. Take a picture.

P.S. I can totally be your PO sister. ;D

37. uso

uso im cool

PO Trainer Name:
    Miku
    3rd batch!!!

*Kogent

*Dude24

*Wander

*Luna Child

*waehofen

*Weavilewinz

*Nicehat

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
  38. viamage

viamage That one guy

congrats on getting the well :D

future winners, take note of the beautiful formatting.

39. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange sweet creature Server Moderator Social Media Rep Server Moderator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    Congrats. I look forward to meeting you when I come back. What's your favorite fruit?

40. Zzyzx Road

Zzyzx Road Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Zzyzx Road
    y u so qt n azn

do people miss me?

where is my shoutout? no need to add one now I hate to be forcing stuff

should I get back here later and do a real question session?

note: I saw what you said in our last talk the other day and it was cool but that's not what I meant about changing! hope you don't change in the sense I mean it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.