1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[BW2] neu tier list

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Side Metagames' started by damngame, Aug 4, 2013.

1. damngame

damngame New Member

Where can i find an accurate listing of the Pokemon allowed?
    It is insanely frustrating to see that every poke I use is nu, despite not being on the wikki list, or in the potential suspect threads.
    Thanks.

2. Aurist

Aurist I do not jump for joy. I frolic in doubt.

Unfortunately NEU is simply a tier that's mostly ignored by people, and the upkeep required to keep it up to date is a lot of effort for very little result. my advice would be to check the ranked usage stats for NU of whatever is the last month before a tier change occurred. That won't be 100% accurate but will mostly give you an idea of what is in the tier. It sucks but the staff don't really care about NEU, and most people don't too.

The usage stats for NU as of june 2013: http://stats.pokemon-online.eu/past-stats/june-2013/Wifi NU/ranked_stats.txt a majority of things below 4% will be NEU.

The banned pokemon list is accurate, with Rampardos, Victreebel, Mandibuzz and Damp Rock banned (Gothitelle was also banned but that is in BL now).

3. damngame

damngame New Member

Ok thanks, Guess just more trial and error.

Edit: Never mind. I tried at least a dozen pokemon and it is always nu :(
    Maybe my client is messed up, oh well.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  4. Kumiho

Kumiho Silhouettes

PO Trainer Name:
    Kumiho
    If people would like, I might get off my ass and compile a NEU tier list. It's probably be useful.

5. Celebi.

Celebi. Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    SheerForceGatr/Bulba
    I could get together with Chromium and help out. Maybe make it more of a Viable pokes list, because things like Feebas you wouldn't want on the list.

6. palkia62

palkia62 Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Palkia62