1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Community] Introductions Topic

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Elements, May 11, 2010.

1. AR1Z0NA

AR1Z0NA [ESPURR INTENSIFIES]

PO Trainer Name:
    Arizona
    thank you!

2. Lil' Wayne

Lil' Wayne New Member

Username : Lil' Wayne

Hello ! Pretty new here. A big noob. Fav tier is Ubers . And umm , love music ( ironically my favorite rapper is Eminem :P ) . Yeah ! See you guys on PO :D

3. Spoovo The Pirate

Spoovo The Pirate Meep! Article Contributor Article Contributor

Retired from rapping, and decided to take up competitive pokemon ae?

I approve of this career change. :D

Joyverse likes this.
  4. Pikachu-Fan

Pikachu-Fan New Member

Username : Pikachu-Fan

Hi all of my fellow Pokemon friends

5. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka
    Been seeing you in Tohjo a lot; great to see that you decided to join the forums. Welcome :)!

6. KrisTami

KrisTami How much is that Mew in the water?

PO Trainer Name:
    KrisTami
    The name's Crystal, but you can call me Kris. Most of the people around the world will love me even better. I'm the fan of Pokémon.

7. Jackson0

Jackson0 New Member

Hi everyone!><>
    Hi everyone today am newbie here and i want to say that i have been searching this forum more than tow days and now i finally decided to join it for getting new and useful information for my study and my knowledge from in this forum among honorable and comparative members... i hope i will enjoy my stay here ...!!

8. Spoovo The Pirate

You're Canadian. I approve of this. :3

9. Slateer

Slateer #Slatizzle Baby

Hey Im new(Kinda Ill roll with that) and my name is Slateer and Ive been playing Pokemon since 2000 and Ive been playing Competitive since '09. Haha yeah I guess thats it.
    #Slatizzle Baby

10. Aries193

Aries193 New Member

Hello all my name is Aries193 ive been playing pokemon since gen 1 my first game was pokemon Blue. Ive done a little bit of competitive battling and i want to take my pokemon gaming to the next level so hope to play against you guys sometime.

11. Bananaya

Bananaya New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Bananaya
    Uh, I'm Bananaya and all and I'm bad at introduction posts. I've been playing Competitive Pokemon on and off since 2009 and now I'm trying to stick with it since it's a lot better than competitive Yu-Gi-Oh. I have no clue how I played through the last format, that was a disaster. I also like hip hop, because The low End Theory is amazing. I like hard bop too, since the drumming is amazing. I like long walks on the beach, talking about feelings, and fine dining. Thanks for reading, eHarmony community.

12. Azura

Azura Member

Hi everybody!

I'm Azura who also uses the names Celestine and AltariaSkies. My real name is Celeste, but that was already taken when I had to think of a name.
    I live in Denmark and goes to 10th grade on a boarding school. I will only be on the servers in my weekends at home since the aforementioned school has a very restricted firewall.
    My fave tiers are NU and LU.
    Some of my interests/things i like are science, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, hiking, swimming and reading books.
    English is not my first language, and I'm still learning. If you notice me repeatedly make the same kind of grammatical mistakes then please point it out to me in a polite way.

13. Cecile

Cecile Lightening Mage

Hello everybody :]

My name is Cecile, and I heard about this a while ago but was to lazy to Google it (and I was also being lazy). But I just remembered about it and decided to join! I live in the United States, but hope to move away when I get old enough to leave. I wan't to become a Zoologist when I get older, or become a video game designer, maybe even a voice actor! I have many things I want to do, and probably am going to have a hard time picking what I want to stick with.

I enjoy watching Anime and reading Manga. I also love to draw Pokemon and other random things (Like cats!). I also love to play Xbox and on my DS. Some games I enjoy are Halo, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, and (of course) Pokemon!

Anyways, I so far like this whole thing, and hope to make new friends :]

-Cecile

14. zoruargh

zoruargh New Member

Hi there! My name is Zoruargh. I'm brand spanking new here. I don't even have an icon/sig made yet.

I used to be a member of forums when I was younger. Warrior Cats or wolf roleplay forums, mainly. I actually co-admined for a bit. But it's been a loooong time, so I'm a bit rusty. Please forgive me if I make any stupid mistakes.

As for Pokemon, it was essentially my first game and my first great love. I've been interested in competetive play since around gen III, but I didn't learn a lot about it until gen IV. I dabbled in actually breeding/EV training/playing a little bit then, but I am not very good. I know how to make an individual Pokemon, but I really have no clue how to put together a team yet. I'm very interested in the tutoring program here.

I enjoy other video games, as well. I'm more of a Sony and Nintendo girl, though. Not a big fan of Xbox. I play things like Infamous, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet and Clank, Okami, and a bunch of other random stuff.

So yeah. I hope I can adapt quickly. :3

15. Spoovo The Pirate

Hai there, new person. I approve of your name's angriness. :D

Wisconsin, huh? I know a girl from there. :3

16. AustinXhensL

AustinXhensL Member

well, im back so may as well say something to reintroduce myself, ive been on and off PO since about a month after it launched (yes i used garchomp in OU), im 20 years old, and looking for things to do to pass the time till i ship to basic training. i usually hang out in tours channel when im on PO, and i like pie

17. zoruargh

zoruargh New Member

Ha! Finally, someone gets my name. :3

I technically live in Minnesota, but I'm going to college in Wisconsin. So I'm there more often. XD I don't know my way around here very well, though, so I probably don't know your friend. >:

18. Lothlórien

Lothlórien Forest Queen

Greetings. I am Arwen the Forest Queen. Fond of Nature and Grass type Pokemon. Nice meeting you all. Have a nice day.

19. Zoroark

Zoroark Aka Flare Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    Username: SkyPhoenix, Zoro (Short for Zoroark, not the Zoro from One Piece).

Hello I'm SkyPhoenix, I am 16 (Turning 17 this year May 13th) years old teenager from the Dominican Republic. My Real name is "Luis" (Of Course it's a latin name) but you can call me any way you want.

I started playing pokemon since I was 7 years old, with Pokemon Yellow, I've played every version of pokemon, except Black/White and Black/White 2 (DS) and Pokemon ended being my favorite game so far. And I've been gaining experience since then. I started playing Pokemon Online, because I got interested on this and decided to give it a try, I have been on Pokemon Online for like 1 and a half year, and I ended liking it a lot. I like to play a lot of video games (Mostly Old ones, Im a bit retro :P) like Smash Bros. 64, Doom 64, Mario Kart 64/DS Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission, etc.
    Enough of my profile as a player. I'll go now to my person.

Im actually in 12th grade in a Private School, I get excellent grades and Hopefully when I end Highschool Im getting schoolarship to Study Chemistry Engineering. Things I like to do are basically use Internet, Watch Anime and Read Manga, talk to friends, Hang out sometimes, play some sports, Study (Specially Chemistry) and eat a lot of food XD.
    I'm a cheerful and nice person, I registered on the forums very recently, and I hope I make good friends here.

Thank You!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
    Joyverse likes this.
  20. Garrus_Vakarian

Garrus_Vakarian New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Commander_Shepard
    Sup guys!

I started playing PO about 6 months ago, but I've been playing poke'mon for a long time.

Gen III is my favorite....can't say I have a favorite poke though (big tie for first place)

PO Usernames: Commander_Shepard, Michael_Scarn

(Forgive me if this is the wrong place to do this) I also just got into Draft battling. It looks like alot of fun... definitely down for it. PM me if you want to battle.

Thanks!

21. DarknessRising

DarknessRising Da Baller

PO Trainer Name:
    Darkness Rising
    Well, I started back in July, might as well let everyone know who I am.
    Name:Kevin
    Interests:Football, Basketball, Lacrosse, Pokemon
    Dislikes: School...and hax
    right so most of my alts are [Eon] but occasionally I run amok with Veni.Vidi.Vici. or something.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  22. Katsu Hikari

Katsu Hikari New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Kale (normally)
    Greetings everyone. My username on most forums is Katsu Hikari, but as far as PO is concerned, the name I tend to use for my trainer is Kale. Either Katsu or Kale are fine. I'm 20 years old and male, just clarifying in case confusion surrounding my username pops up.

I first started playing Pokemon with FireRed and LeafGreen. Unfortunately, due to financial problems, I have yet to acquire any Pokemon game that came out after. This also means that I don't have a whole lot of exposure to the changes later installments in the series and thus, am not very familiar with competitive battling in general, especially when it comes to tiers. Despite this, I still have an interest in it, and I'm willing to learn more about how it works. I'd love to someday be able to build a balanced and diverse competitive team, not just within PO, but also in the actual games. I'm also toying with the idea of making a monotype team for every type, but I'll save that idea for sometime in the future.

My interests outside of Pokemon include other RPGs like Final Fantasy and Star Ocean, a rather long list of other game series that are too many to name off the top of my head, anime and manga, most movies, and many different kinds of music aside from Hip hop and country.

I really hope to get along well with everyone here. ^^

23. KM007

KM007 Banned

Never introduced myself so why not.

Joined PO july 2012
    Makes best name ever
    Makes custom color
    makes team with specially defensive volcarona
    uses banded haxorus
    latias with cm/dpulse/ice beam/psycic
    espeon
    terrakion
    moltres
    joined tournaments
    Saw eons
    Went to thier channel
    Joined mafia channel
    Got banned for no reason by luck
    finds smashpass
    joins forums 3 months later
    months later I appeal and am unbanned
    Becomes eon
    uses parashuffle dnite
    km007 alt goes on teh decline
    many steal 007 like "skyfall007"
    hits 1430 in ubers ladder
    declines to 1350
    use infernape and azelf in ou
    gets haxed in tours
    hates hail in NP OU ladder
    5-1 with just jellicent
    wins
    makes this post

I'm very unorganized just saying

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  24. Virizion

Virizion ~ Taste the Rainbow ~

PO Trainer Name:
    Virizion
    Introducing...[Eon]Virizion!

Hey guys and girls!

Well I joined the forums as of today, however I joined PO itself right back in 2010, 2 days after I became 11 (31st August). That means as a result I kinda need to introduce myself more, so here goes:

(Best place where I can put this thread ATM, and I may give information about how I joined PO if people want me to, just to learn a bit more about me.)

My name is James, a 13 year-old mature student who is about to take his options at school to determine my future plan: Creating video games. I am a very smart and clever person so if any of you younger ones need help on Homework out there I'm happy to give you hand. I will become part of my school band in 9th Grade (Year 10), and I'm about Grade Four to Five (4-5) in Guitar, so I can help you with the basics on that; I am also somewhat decent on the keyboard/piano, so yeah.
    In addition to this, I am also experienced at Media, Art, IT (ofc), French, Geography as well as Product Design.
    I am currently single for all you stalkers out there, however there is a good chance of me getting a relationship with the girl of my dreams.
    On PO, I train in the Wifi Ubers and Monotype Tiers, yet I am trying to become better at Wifi UU.
    So yeah, there's me in a nutshell. Feel free to ask me anything and I will answer it! :D

25. Neo Cortex

Neo Cortex New members get titles?

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo Cortex
    So, I would assume this is the best place for me to make it known that I'm new here. Uh, hi. Neo Cortex is my name (obviously) and I'm new here. I don't have much to say about myself, really. The first thing I should say is that I'm a terrible battler. Don't expect me to post any rankings or anything. They're pretty ugly. If you play on the trivia channel, you probably have seen me around, but anywhere else is out of my comfort zone. I should also say that I'm not going to spill out any personal information like my name and age in my first post. I think I'll wait until I get comfortable here. Let's hope I can add these forums to my comfort zone.

26. Scene

Scene reverie

Hi, I'm Scizor. I've been here since October 2012 :] If you frequent Tournaments or have a connection to Eon you probably know a bit about me already. I suck at perkermanz, suck even worse at Mafia and I enjoy Grotles. You may also know me as "that 1v1 fag" :P

I've been in Eon for 3/4 of my time on PO and administrated it for most of that. But since we took the decision to disaband it the server and forums (understandably) lost about 70% of their activity, so here I am ;D

I make banners on request and am happy to answer any questions you have. I'm a very average battler but I have around 80 tour points over a few alts.

In real life I'm 17, live in Dublin, in my second last year of school and studying hard, partying hard and trolling folk with Banded Porygon-Z even harder :]

Seriously, the thing hits 650 attack after Download. Tears will be shed.

27. Not L

Not L Fairy Princess

Well, I've been around long enough. Might as well *shrug*

I've played Pokemon since its 1998 debut (I was 3), I played the card game (stomped all over the teenagers at the wee age of 4), watched the show, etc. I'd always been a huge fan, but didn't get into competitive battling until...'09? Platinum had been released, but HG and SS were still in the makings. Anyway, I started using Shoddy Battle because that's what Google brought up first. The number of players began to dwindle (about a month later), and when I asked where everyone had gone, someone said PO. That being said, here I am! I started playing PO, became a regular 3rd place finisher in Trivia (behind RedJoker25 and Totalpotato) until Trivia was shut down for that absurd amount of time.

Now I troll the NU tier with Riolu, play Wifi UU, and frequent mafia where I am a coder, player, and usually n1 target.

28. Mind Vortex

Mind Vortex Between The Lines

PO Trainer Name:
    Mind Vortex
    Alright so kinda late and such, I'm Mind Vortex, call me whatever. Vortex I guess. Idk. I make graphics and stuff, hit me up sometime if you need anything. So yeah.

29. *=Pichu=*

*=Pichu=* PiCHUUUUU!!!

Hi everone

Hey just joined up here my name is *=Pichu=* and I am more powerful then you think. I've been trained well.

Great to be a member here, I am also on PC as well and am having a blast there but wanted to see other parts, or should I say other Pokemon fans.

sleeping_pichu_by_rockystuffe-d4vntqv.jpg

30. Testing

Testing New Member

Hi Guys, I just joined the PO forums recently, I am on quite a few forums like marrilland and seribii and smogon under different names. I have um 5 siblings right now and I think one of them played this before but quit or something. Anyways this place seems cool so I'm thinking of being pretty active on this. I probably won't be on on weekends and stuff but it will be cool to hang out at this place. BTW my nickname is Lemon :)

31. Cobalt

Cobalt Embrace the Cold

Hi!

I'm Gr0v or Gr0vyle or wtf... anyways;

I got introduced to PO, while watching Rik battle on PO 2-3 Years ago. I joined PO when I was 9, and I was really bad. I then took a break, and came back in Sept 2012. I was still bad, but I got better over the course of my time here. I hang out at Tournaments, Lead a Clan, play Mafia and get owned on LU ladder.

My Best tier is Wifi LU. My peak is somewhere around the 1360's, but sadly, I have a mild case of horrible teambuilding skills, and tilting skills. If any of you need help with anything, and your on a channel that I am on, just ask.

In real life, my name is Lucas, but I like to call myself Luca or Luc, as people always get the Silent "S" wrong. (Yes, I'm part French). I am currently in my first year of Secondary/Middle School. I live in London, UK. Last thing.... I'm scizoe's slut k thx

32. Teto

Teto New Member

Hello, i'm Teto, some call me Sophie tho, but i prefer Teto
    i'm soon 22 years old and enjoy gaming a lot.
    in most games and on most sites i am named Teto or Tyka or any variation of it but i'm not that widespread so don't do talking to anyone with that username as if it is me ^^''

err well yeah that's it xD

33. TheHeroicKnight

TheHeroicKnight New Member

Hey guys I'm your new newbie!

34. Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha God of tits and wine

PO Trainer Name:
    Yellan
    Hello everyone I'm Sasuke Uchiha and while I have been on PO for more than two years this is my first time I'm active on the forums.

I am 20 years old and study medicine in Belgium. One of my favorite activities is gaming. List of favorite games: PS classics like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro..., also Kingdom Hearts, CoD, Fifa, The Elder Scrolls IV and V, Fallout 3, GTA (multiple), NUNS3, Assassin's Creed... and of course Pokemon :D
    I started playing pokemon when I was 8-9 years old and it was pokemon Yellow. I have played a game of every generation. I first noticed competitive pokemon was a thing 2-3 years ago when I watched some YouTubers playing pokemon on their DS's. Untill the faithfull day I saw a video of a guy who had a blue pokeball on his desktop and I found out it was Pokemon Online and I instantly downloaded it because I wanted to try out competitive pokemon as well :)
    I am a decent battler and you can find me hanging around Tournaments, Trivia or Hangman from time to time. My best ranking is the 1374 points I currently have in OU I guess.

I also like drawing occasionally, I am busy drawing all pokemon in existence ^^ I also draw some Naruto and DBZ when I was younger.
    Favorite book series is A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin. I also watch the TV series Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Suits... :)

My favorite pokemon is Honchkrow and Dark is also my favorite type.

Hmm I guess that's about it. I hope I will enjoy my time on the forums!

Joyverse likes this.
  35. Arceus_17

Arceus_17 Avoid eye contact

PO Trainer Name:
    [Brief]A_17
    Hi. I'm 18, and I'm studying economics in Lisbon, Portugal. My fav Pokémon is Articuno and you can see me often in tournaments and BF Review channels :x

36. Slowkii

Slowkii Banned

I bit late for this but....

Hi I'm Slowkii! Most of you know me as Lickitung, an experienced Mafia Tutor and frequent Trivia player. I joined PO 4 years ago, when I had saw my brother playing it. I just had to try! I had always loved pokemon, playing Pokemon Yellow at the Age of 3. I started playing was 10 years old: I sucked balls but I didn't care. I continued playing, and I enjoyed it. I played happily for two years, discovering mafia on my second day, and trivia around my 3rd week. I sucked at both, but I enjoyed them. After those two years came to an end, I discovered Minecraft. I got hooked, and my time on PO became more and more less frequent. But then, I stopped completely I had been absent for a year, and holy hell had a lot changed. One thing that always bother me was the old PL being sacked for Hooker. Idk why. I had got into the pokemon again, peaking arond 1502 in Ubers, 1300 in NU, 1200 in LU and then like 900 in OU. I started becoming involved with a certain group of people: the Eon Clan. When I had, I joined fairly quickly. They were a great cmmunity, but then we split up. Ever since I've been working with the PO community, contributing Suggestions, analyses, themes, teams and many topics. I have just struck over the 600 mark, 1000 getting closer every day.

Some Useless Info

Name: Daniel O'kane
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Nationality: Irish
    Interests: Science, Nature and Gaming.
    Physique: Fairly strong, but not the slimmest.
    Mental Capabilities: Many teachers have told my parents that I have the ability, but I do not deserve it. Apparently many other people in my year have worked hard and gotten average marks compared to my "wing it technique" and getting high marks.
    Height: Somewhere around 5'5"
    Shoe Size: 6
    Favourite Pokemon: Slakoth :3

37. JhenMohran

JhenMohran Random Art Guy

PO Trainer Name:
    JhenMohran
    Heya! JhenMohran from Mafia here!
    Been recently promoted to mafia admin and been told to say hey to everyone ;)

Interests outside of Pokemon are Art, Guitar and Football :D (and trying to get my OU level to "respectable" standards ... not going too well ! CC 1v1 though is a different matter entirely !)
    Just hoping to get to know everyone and stuff !

From Jhen

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  38. Marquis

Marquis beez in the whazzit??

Hi I'm Seb
    I play mafia and not much else
    well I play CC a lot because I suck at competitive battling and I'm too lazy to make a team
    so hi, I'm pretty boring :D

39. Hidden

Hidden Member

Username: Hidden

Hello, I'm Hidden.. literally. No one from the internet can actually see me. but anyways. This is a bit late, and I apologize. I joined Pokemon Online in 2010, where I first joined the server Pokemon online, there I went quickly to Mysdia and stuff. been down in the Smaller servers since. I have recently moved back to Pokemon Beta server and find myself amused there. I'd like to become more active on there. I play Mafia quite a bit on there, under a lot of different usernames. Trivia and hangman once in a while but other than that. not really. I'm going to become more active on the forums so yeah. I'm Hidden, Nice to meet ya.

40. Jolteonnn

Jolteonnn Jolt.

PO Trainer Name:
    Jolteon
    Username: Jolteonnn

I have been playing Pokémon ever since I can remember. I still have the original Blue, Red and Yellow versions of the game. They were Christmas presents and what an amazing Christmas that was. I have been on PO since about July 2012, on and off until recently. I was an original member of the [Eon] clan until it's disband a couple of months ago. You will always see me in Trivia and Hangman, although I occasionally hang around in Tournaments as well! I am hoping to become more active on the PO forums, as Summer is coming up and therefore I will have a lot more time to dedicate to PO! I will battle on request, but am not very good. Never mind, maybe one day I will reign supreme.

In real life: I'm 16 years old, I live in the UK and am currently in Sixth Form/Year 12/Junior. My hobbies include listening to music.. And that's about it. Fascinating!

If there is anything else you want to know, feel free to ask me via PM or however you want to! I also have Skype and stuff, so if anyone wants to add me on there, please do :D

That's about it. Thank you for your time.