1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Community] Introductions Topic

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Elements, May 11, 2010.

1. Domo Genesis

Domo Genesis Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Domo Genesis
    Hmm, I didn't see this when I first joined the forums...

Anyway, hi, I'm Domo Genesis. I'm soon to be 18 years old and I live in the US (North Carolina to be specific). I just graduated and I'm going to college in Greensboro to (hopefully) major in Biology and realize what I want to do in my adult life.

I've always liked the Pokemanz since the anime first aired, but I stopped watching it religiously after the Hoenn region. I didn't get my first Pokeman game until LeafGreen came out in 2004. Heh, you couldn't force me to put down my GBA. Anyways I joined PO around a year ago IIRC, and joined the forums about a couple months ago.

So...yeah that's it, message me if you wanna know more I guess...

Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
    NachoHead likes this.
  2. [Black Knight]Gawain

[Black Knight]Gawain Knight of Zero

PO Trainer Name:
    [Black Knight]Gawain
    Username: [Black Knight]Gawain
    Pleased to meet you all! Seeing as everyone starts off with their interest in Pokemon, I'll do the same. First game and probably favorite was Crystal, then from there played Sapphire>Yellow>rest of 3rd gen>Diamond and kind of stopped playing when my DS broke down. Used to be on NetBattle during 3rd and 4th Gen but after some on/off activity quit Pokemon for some time, and then eventually came back by joining PO.

I'm usually active in PO every now and then, laddering up or playing Trivia, so if you see me feel free to talk to me.
    If you want to talk PM me or something, feel free to ask anything you want to, I don't mind a chat every now and then.

NachoHead likes this.
  3. Own3y

Own3y New Member

Username: Own3y

Hi there! I'm Own3y and I started playing competitive pokémon one year and a half ago, I think. I gave up it five months ago but I have started again two weeks ago, so I'm a bit noob nowadays. I think on the server there are some people who knows me, like Whatzin (who recommend me entering this forum), tobyfant, and moar players. I'm a member of the Spanish clan [Da Crew].

Real Life: My real name is Iker, and I have nowadays 16 years old (I'm going to be 17 on november). I'm from Spain, so I'm sorry if my english is not the best. I'm a musician (I play the double bass) and I'm starting superior grade this september.

Feel free to ask me anything or to talk to me if you see me in the server, I'm usually going around with this nicks: Own3y-, [Da Crew] Own3y_, El Antifa, etc.

NachoHead likes this.
  4. Lilac

Lilac New Member

Username: Lilac

Hi there. I've been here in PO for about two years now and needless to say, my presence is beyond unnoticeable. So maybe joining the forums will make me more active. But even so, activities here are quite subtle and mild to say the least. Anyways, my first handheld game ever was Pokemon Ruby and it was a certainly a blast; like half of my summer that time was defined by multiple hours of playing Pokemon. Now it isn't until I entered the competitive scene did I ever appreciate the game fully. Battling real people and testing out my Pokemanz skills was really an exhilarating experience. You have to admit, only playing the in-game aspects of Pokemon becomes a bit stale and boring after a while so competitive battling surely brought that needed oomph.

IRL: The name's Mel and I'm fifteen years old. Currently in senior year and hoping to major in either Architecture or Fine Arts. Hobbies besides playing Pokemon are drawing -obviously-, writing, and tennis -love, love, love, tennis <3-.

So yeah, that's about it... Toodles!

NachoHead likes this.
  5. Ramiel

Ramiel On our backs. In our hearts.

PO Trainer Name:
    Gurren Lagann
    Did not know there was this thread. My searching skills are horrible.

I invade humanity.
    I can also shoot Lasers. They destroy mountains.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH0UaKazSVc

I also serve as a General Manager and Fuel for the castle in the sky, Laputa.
    Sadly, I can't do jack shit against those annoying invaders that shouts 'My Eyes!'

Similarily, I can't do jack shit in the hardest tier ever known to Lilims who play competitive Pokemon: Lesser Used.
    However, I can do Ubers to a much greater extent. I believe I have more than enough skills to call myself Above Average in the tier.

Feel free to PM me if you ever want my help for Ubers. I consider myself a generally likable person. And hopefully you will too. :)

Own3y: Whatzin needs a forum account himself lol.

NachoHead likes this.
  6. Epikhairz

Epikhairz Delta Stream

PO Trainer Name:
    Epikhairz
    never bothered to post here till now

I'm Epikhairz0603, but you can call me Epik. Everyone does, because whenever someone tries to spell out my full username, it gets spelt wrong. I'm a UU QC for the PO Wiki, a Battle Factory reviewer for Ubers, and a Wifi UU Tutor. I'll tell more about myself in my future well, which means that you'll probably never hear it.

Btw, should I knock the numbers off my name? If so, should I be Epik? or Epikhairz? PM or VM suggestions pl0x.

Micaiah and NachoHead like this.
  7. downwinds

downwinds New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    downwinds
    Hey, I'm downwinds and I'm very new here and to competitive battling. It'd be really cool to learn though because I've loved Pokemon for many, many years... :P At the moment I'm just using imported teams to practise with.

NachoHead likes this.
  8. Olivine

Olivine Member

Ssssup, I think I should make this post too.

Handles: Olivine, Neutral Milk

I don't do much, I play a lot of Monotype. You may have seen me around, you may even have told me to go die once, considering how often that happens. I try to be a nice person, I apologize a lot and I dislike Scizor. If you're reading this, hi Mankey.

NachoHead likes this.
  9. Raducan

Raducan Well-Known Member

Finally decided to post in this thread!

Hello, I'm Raducan. I started in this community around the end of July 2013, so like, 5 months ago. So, I'd guess you can say that I'm still pretty new.
    I've always been a Pokemon fan, so I watched competitive battles and guides on Youtube. That's mainly how I discovered PO in the first place. I started in the Tournaments channel. I started to play tours and I instantly loved it. I got more into competitive battling that way. I did stop on PO for a very short period of time though, but came back eventually. I then got more involved with Trivia because I'm a total nerd.

Although I've only been here for 5 months, I am grateful for all of the new friends that I have made, and I look forward to spending some more great times here.
    If you see me around, you should talk to me! I like meeting new people.

NachoHead likes this.
  10. Solace

Solace Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Solace
    Yo.

I'm not entirely sure why I've not introduced myself yet but, what the hell, better late than never, eh?

I am Solace. I currently am 20 years of age and reside in North Carolina in the United States. I attend a small liberal arts university in pursuit of a Bachelor's degree in English. I spend most of my time doing school work, working at Wendy's (such a glamorous job -.-), reading fantasy novels, and playing video games (chiefly RPGs). I grew up with Red, Blue, and Yellow, so Pokemon is as much a part of me and my life as anything else.

I first came to Pokemon Online in May of 2012. I played on (and became an Owner of) the Mostly Harmless server for about a year. I first made my appearance on the Beta server in June of this year where I quickly became a part of the Mafia community. Upon my promotion to Mafia Admin in July, I became a permanent fixture here. I have since taken up residence in Trivia as well since my promotion to TA in November.

On the server, I am probably one of the biggest hard asses you'll ever come across and I'm as cold and distant as can be until you make the effort to get to know me. Underneath my hardened exterior you'll find a fellow who is more than willing to help out with anything he can so long as you promise him something shiny in return. In six months time, I've been able to contribute to the server in only the smallest of ways but still in ways I think have made an impact on my fellow players and hopefully on the community as a whole.

Quick facts:
    -I'm stupidly short. Like seriously, I'm the average height for a woman of my age. -.-
    -I main Sona. Supports ftw.
    -I'm deathly allergic to cats but I love them to death. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc
    -If you try to math at me I will try to stab you with a spoon.
    -I'm missing a rib. Idkwtf happened to it.
    -Soft shell tacos > hard shell.
    -Green is the best color.
    -Pottermore says I'm a Slytherin; I believe it.
    -I can quote most episodes of Code Geass. Nippon, Banzai!

NachoHead likes this.
  11. Vahle

Vahle Trapped Under Ice

PO Trainer Name:
    TUI
    Ok my name is Vahle well not really ofc but that's my PO name yeah. Been playing Pokemon since...forever when I got a Gameboy and a GSC game for Christmas. That game is the sole reason I was fat as hell until the age of like 12. That's another story though. Don't know when I started competitive exactly but it was a while back. At first I only played on my DS over WiFi, but since I'm a moron and never figured out how to use PokeSav I very quickly grew bored of EV training and quit for a bit until the PokeMoshPit Youtube channel got me interested again. Then somehow I found out about PO and my first thought was of course "NO EV TRAINING THIS IS FUCKIN' BRILLIANT!" and that was that. I just played Trivia and used my one bad OU team that could sometimes win. At some point I got bored again and went to PS for a while and I recently came back to PO maybe a month ago at least? Then I thought I should get involved in the community so I started submitting really wack questions that I thought were good and that was that. Vahle #1 storyteller.

Irl I am literally your average Joe. Still doing the high school thing for another few months. I play music (Bass, drums, piano), skateboard, go to concerts, watch too much Netflix, and whatever. I do stage crew for performances at my school too. Mostly sound and lighting. The most interesting moment of Vahle's life was when he told the school bully what a useless mouthbreather he was and beat him up. That's not really how it ended though. He just hit me in the face with a keyboard and that was that. Vahle still #1 storyteller.

Kid Flash and NachoHead like this.
  12. Withoutatrace

Withoutatrace im a filthy weeb

PO Trainer Name:
    Withoutatrace
    This exists? Woah. Better late than never I guess.

Hello, my name is Withoutatrace. My name is Trace, and it is a play off my name and the show at the same time, I thought it was clever and no I don't feel bad about it.
    I am 16, and live in Texas where the weather is a bitch and no, I do not ride a horse to school.

I have played Pokemon ever since I was a young one, and I still am, if that says anything at all about me, and I never started to play competitively until I came to PO September of 2012. I was very immature, and so never really bothered with the community, or really noticed its existence, until about a year where I made friends with users like Daybreak, mewtwobaws, Espeon, Windblown, etc.
    Anyway, I started off with Pokemon Yellow, and the bulky af Gameboy Color, and the fact that there was such thing was the best thing ever. I have bought every Pokemon game, outside of Gen 5, that has came out and caught every pokemon, and surprisingly I could do that while still being 8. My favorite game/region has been Yellow/Kalos, respectively.

In real life, I'm a normal high school student that has a massive interest in Computer Science, specifically programming, and History, all kinds excluding art. I am the odd one out, having a thing with tattoos, piercings, having a few of my own, and Metal. I do have a tattoo across my foot that says "Know Hope", and my ears are stretched and I have a lip piercing, and no it didn't hurt.
    In addition, I'm a Server Mod, MU, MA, and essentially someone that tries to help out, so feel free to ask a question if you have one.
    So yeah.

13. Azelf

Azelf I Wuv Pudding. :'D

Herro! Let's see...My name is Azelf, and I had just joined today. u.u I had some experiences with forums so I'm not entirely new. ;D
    I started playing Pokemon when I got my gameboy. :'D Don't remember much though. xD

Random Facts About Meh
    -I am short. ;-;
    -I'm quite young, but not that old. ;D
    -I <3 Pudding!
    -I <3 making banners!
    -I <3 Anime.
    -I hope to make many friends on here, so don't be afraid to message me! :3

mibuchiha and NachoHead like this.
  14. Maple Syrup

Maple Syrup blessermans

PO Trainer Name:
    Maple Syrup
    HeyLo :)

You can call me Maps or smthing
    I come from Canada actually (but Im european af)

Im not new or anything, just I havent ever bothered posting here yyy. So yeah hello to people of PO forums!

A bit about me for those that dont know

I'm a guy
    I play some pokes
    Lots of sports (Fudbal)
    Eats food
    use the word bless alot but maybe it a riddly diddly atm

I will also help you with anything graphically related as I enjoy doing shazz with Gimp or PS

Nice to see you all :)

Also its hero ting

NachoHead likes this.
  15. SombreroSloth

SombreroSloth New Member

Hey guys, Im kinda new to the whole Pokemon Online thing so... Im a noob but hoping to approve.

Username: SombreroSloth

I have a YouTube Channel, SombreroSloth where I make tutorials, Pokemon videos and other gaming videos. I'm into journalism and am on my High School's newspaper. I do reviews of games and photography primarily. I played Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow and the Black trading card game. I am currently playing Crystal for the first time and I'm loving it. My friend convinced me to get Pokemon online and Crystal... so I am starting to get back into Pokemon :DD

NachoHead likes this.
  16. Shadow Sneak

Shadow Sneak came in like

PO Trainer Name:
    Shadow Sneak
    hi i am the 15 year old shadow sneak!
    i started playing pokemon a long time back around when i was a kid. the first game i played was diamond and i grew to love the game. i remember picking turtwig because it looked like it was going to become a badd ass and indeed it did. i then learned pokemon games exsisted on the internet. the first pokemon game i played was pokemon battle crater. man that game was fun. it didn't give me any informational value on pokemon but it was fun. my best pokemon were a fire spin charizard (fire spin was like a 100 bp move with 5 pp lol) and a delibird that wrecked teams. then after a while i lost the fear of downloading things and stumbled upon po after crater shut down. i really liked it but didnt understand anything. i mean i chose mons like rampardos and croagunk (which dont get me wrong were great) i didnt even know that gen 5 was right around the corner. i was doing things like 85 evs in each stat so yea i didnt know much. later on i met some cool people, joined a clan, left a clan, met more new people, and now im the best battler in po :)

NachoHead likes this.
  17. Davesprite

Davesprite Trivia Goddess

PO Trainer Name:
    Davesprite
    Name: Davesprite

Hahaha. I'm back on PO, after maybe about a year or so, and all my old favorite servers kinda suck, so I'm just on the official server for now. Basically I sit on my bed doing absolutely nothing productive on PO. I battle, I talk, I joke, I play Mafia, and I kick people's butts on Trivia.
    Other than that I'm really laid back. I play osu! and Sigrogana Legend 2.. Sometimes Black 2, or Megaman Battle Network.. And then also mess around with Vocaloid 3, or watch PMMM or Umineko..
    PROTIP: I'm kinda a jerk. 80% of the time. Unless I tryhard to be nice.

NachoHead likes this.
  18. Joeypals!!

Joeypals!! Don't you worry 'bout a thing~

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    I'm honestly surprised I haven't posted in this thread yet, so time to get that out of the way!

Well hi everyone, my name is Joey and just turned 18 on the 19th. I've been here for a few years now and have stirred up as much controversy as success to put it bluntly. I can be a nice individual or rude beyond belief, depends on how you treat me. I like to think of myself as the fiery lone firework in the night sky. There's millions of stars, but just one of me and I try to make my presense known, whether it's being a tutor for whoever asks or creating Mafia themes. Speaking of which, I'll be putting out my first non-peak into review by the end of the month. Besides that little preview, I'll just give you all a little list of what you need/might want to know.

-I am bi, so I can help on either side of the spectrum.
    -My favorite color is red, and very fitting at that.
    -I have plans of going into music one day, preferably to become the male artist who's willing to look at the dark side of the coin in pop music. That being said, my inspirations are Christina Aguilera, Christina Perri, and Katy Perry.
    -I am a Pisces.
    -My favorite Pokemon are Lilligant, Jirachi, and Latias.
    -I am easy to flatter.

...I think that's it saying as most of you know me already, this is mainly for new members lol.

NachoHead likes this.
  19. Yentero

Yentero So na Voadora

PO Trainer Name:
    ME and So na Voadora
    Hi im the Yentero, a.k.a So na Voadora, my activity is from Mafia topics

NachoHead likes this.
  20. Pyanda

Pyanda New Member

Pyanda here, posting so I don't get my account deleted.
    I only play Mafia in the forums so you wouldn't see me anywhere else.
    I suck at competitive battling.
    First game is Emerald.
    First starter is Treecko.
    Favorite legendary is my avatar.
    Peace.

NachoHead likes this.
  21. The Hades

The Hades My Wall

PO Trainer Name:
    Try me
    I am the Godliest Man of the dead people

NachoHead likes this.
  22. Freeze-Dry

Freeze-Dry New Member

Hi, I'm Freeze-Dry my real name is Michael i'm 14 years old start playing pokemon at D/P Pokemon battles are pretty much my current addiction xD

NachoHead likes this.
  23. BiggCountry

BiggCountry New Member

Hey everyone. Im new to this site. Hope to meet new friends...

NachoHead likes this.
  24. articunoxernias

articunoxernias New Member

hi my username is articunoxernias.

I've been a fan since gold verson. I now know i spelled xerneas wrong. i try to keep up on the games and anime. i been making pokemon on my own for some time now but finally realeased some on here. if anyone wants to be my friend and chat about anything even pokemon I'm up for it.

25. NachoHead

NachoHead Miley♥$♫Cyrus

PO Trainer Name:
    Miley♥$♫Cyrus
    Heyy y'all ;9​

My name is Gabriel, 17 yo!!, and I've been involved in Pokémon since Crystal came out(I got it for my 5Th birthday :p) this made my favorite Gen #2 so my favorite Pokémons are Tyrannitar and Umbreon thus making me a dark type fan. As cheezy as my introduction is im known to be the complete opposite(compliments from my friends XD) and I can be energetic and funny too so I hope I can favor you guys into being your friends(cheezy much?). Its been said that this Sim came out in out in 2011 o_O but my first time on here was last year im sure... Some things to know about me are that I am from Houston Texas, I live here now, had my childhood in Chicago Illinois so ive been in most Mid Western states already. Its been said that I may be the biggest Miley Cyrus Fan(Smiler) at school and so I hope most of you guys please put away any hate coz I never stopped liking her since Hannah and is my role model. I am an openly Bi guy but I never went out w/ a guy... my favorite color is Red or Blue and I'm a Leo and Mean Girls is my favorite movie because it definitely defines my high school life because ive always been that new kid at school. I hope this post gets to y'all in the best of health.

[INDENT][INDENT]Sincerely, Gabriel.[/INDENT][/INDENT]​

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  26. Cosmoze

Cosmoze (>*-*)> <(*-*<)

hello i'm italian n i'm 18, have just downloaded the simulator and i hope to understand more about battling :O

Insane Soul likes this.
  27. Space-Medafighter-X

Space-Medafighter-X Tohjo

PO Trainer Name:
    Tohjo
    Well, echoing a lot of other people who have recently posted here, better late than never.

Well my real name is Merouane, I'm from Algeria and I'm 17 years old. I was (and still am) a jerk, so naturally I dismissed Pokemon games as being a fad for "babies" when I was shown Pokemon Crystal, and I maintained that the Anime was superior. One day, when going to Self Defense classes (I was bullied, tortured even as a teen), my mother gave me some money to buy whatever game I wanted for the GBA I got for my birthday. I only had a bit, so I chose Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team (which was pretty cheap). I never went back after that. I got fairly involved with a few forums that dealt with Action Replay and Gameshark codes, and I even released one of my own that gave Bulbasaur the ability Blaze for some reason lol. I was introduced to Serebii Forums and Smogon around 2011 when I was hospitalised for 6 months due to a lack of diagnostic for my Chron's disease (took 2 years for them to guess that I had Chron's). I had a DS lite and Pokemon Diamond, but my Action Replay had long since broke, so I started looking into the game's mechanics on Serebii. After reading the Pokemon of the week articles, I researched competitive battling a lot and I frequented Smogon. Someone told me to try out Shoddy Battle as there weren't many players on it and she was getting bored. I too soon got bored of the trolls there and made my way here, to PO's Smogon server and PokeBattleCenter. After PBC and Smogon lost their userbase, I decided to squat Tohjo Falls. I created the alias "Space-Medafighter-X" and stuck with that for a while. My current alt is "Tohjo".

I don't ladder anymore, though I used to peak at 1300 in tiers like No Preview OU, Monotype, UU, LU, and 4th Gen Ubers.
    I frequent #Trivia and #Hangman a lot. I might play in the occasional tourney but I have only won once in my life lol.
    I'm trying to learn how to play #Mafia right now, so I'll be in there a lot.
    And of course, I'll always be lurking Tohjo Falls.

I've made a lot of friends on PO, and I have lost many too. Familiar faces like SkyPhoenix and WarmthOfWinter always comfort me, as well as our outstanding Auth team. Shoutout to Gary and everyone over at HC, you guys are a fun bunch. This experience has helped me overcome my social awkwardness and I'm close to being in a relationship with someone I really like (!)

Umm, I don't know what else to add. My interests maybe?
    I really like RPGs, especially Medabots and Final Fantasy. I played Runescape for a while and I'm a noob at LoL. I can't seem to get into shooters.
    I also read books. Classics of course, but also stuff from the last few decades, like Animorphs, The Mortal Instruments, Harry Potter, etc
    I don't watch too many films, but I'm a sucker for anything Pixar. Disney and Warner Bros too.
    I don't watch Anime, I just can't find time to do that, but I'd love to, along with reading Manga.
    I haven't watched Breaking Bad, The Big Bang Theory, Game Of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother, or anything of the like. I prefer animated shows, like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Legend Of Korra and ATLA.
    I love all sports equally and I play them all proficiently (which gives me buns of steel lol)
    As for music, 1/3rd of my library is Rap (Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Eminem, Jay-Z, Kanye, and of course 90s rap), another 1/3rd of my library is rock and hard rock (Dio, AC/DC, Alice Cooper, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Steppenwolf, Guns N Roses, Slash), and the last 1/3rd of my library is electronica (The Prodigy, Daft Punk's older stuff, David Guetta, Deadmau5, a bit of Skrillex, C2C). And I'm always on Di.FM streaming Trance music.

Well, that's all there is to know about me. From now on, I'll try to be more active in the forums :grin:

Love you guys~

Pokemonistan and Kid Flash like this.
  28. Kid Flash

Kid Flash Fastest Boy Alive

PO Trainer Name:
    Kid Flash
    Hello I'm Kid Flash. Call kf for short I guess.
    Started playing pokemon competitively during the middle of Black/White so im kinda late..
    If you couldn't tell im into the flash superhero [DC] :D
    Oh and Kid Flash.

Random Facts about me:
    °Favorite Color is red
    °I like nascar (Jeff Gordon ftw)
    °I like Pokemon
    °I like legend of korra on nick
    °I listen to probably a little bit of everything in music
    °Im shy
    °Lazy
    °Pizza is good

29. Cowtao

Cowtao Solitude in Insanity

Username: Cowtao

Yo. Names Cow and I am here now. owo I am a frequent visitor of many forums, simulators, and sites ranging from Smogon, Showdown, Pokemon Community, Pokemon Online, Frost Cavern, and Pokemon Reborn. Some of you might know me as one of the forum auths in Pokemon Reborn. :P

I frequently try to battle in different styles and seek to perfect my skills in pokemon. I play a mix of tiers for whatever mood i'm feeling. Some of my friends have already made their names known in PO such as Kamina and I wish to do the same. c:

Usually i'm fairly chill. I have a love of music of many genres with a burning passion; Ranging from Rock artists such as Rush, Van Halen, and Soundgarden, to Hip Hop artists such as Wax, Atmosphere, and Snoop Dogg. I also play a bunch of other video games on PS3 and Xbox 360, both of which I have online accounts.

I hope to meet some of you and I hope to participate in some of the tours you guys have here. Chao! :D

30. TraceofLife

TraceofLife Lucky Strike

PO Trainer Name:
    TraceofLife
    Username : TraceOfLife

Greetings, i joined PO years ago >:o, I usually Play Mafia and Trivia, in addition i am Server Mod,Mafia and Trivia Admin.

PS: i wonder why i posted this now \o/

31. Branches

Branches New Member

Hiya!

So... my username on here is Branches, named after my first Pokemon. I'm open to nicknames though, call me what you like.

I got into Pokemon rather late compared to most of the others here. In 2010 I saw one of my friends playing SoulSilver and that next week bought a copy of HeartGold. My starter was a chikorita who I named Branches (like I said, the origin of my name here).

Four years later and I'm still playing! I got into competitives in 2012 after finding PO, but was never great at it. One day, for whatever reason, I dropped battling. Now I'm here to get back into it with the new X/Y metagame and soon-to-come Hoenn remakes.

Outside of Pokemon my hobbies include virtual pet games, writing, drawing, landscaping and lucid dreaming. I'm also into roleplaying.

That's about it! Looking forward to everything here.

Ps... Davesprite, Homestuck is awesome. Just sayin'.

32. Spaintakula

Spaintakula New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Spaintakula
    Hello , i'm spaintakula (obv). The username on PO is pretty much the same, so that's that.
    I'm 17, 18 in december (yipee?). My name is Petar, or Peter in english, whatever, god knows how many nicknames came from it :3.Started competitive battling about a year ago, but wasn't playing that much until now...which means i'm still a newb :P
    Love music, movies, anime, or anything related to me laughing my brains out. As for hobbies, i like video editing(mostly anime related videos), sports, mostly football, and not the american one :P. That would be about it. See ya around ;)

33. Salamence91

Salamence91 New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Salamence91
    Hello there

My name is Claire im 23 from England. I used to be on the old clients and after a few years I thought "lets get back into it" :) so if you see Salamence91 wondering about in game, please say hi :3

Im studying Bsc Criminology and Psychological Studies from October so this would be a great procrastination thing :P Im joking, I cant wait.

If theres any old faces I'd love to catch up :)

34. Sally The Sylveon

Sally The Sylveon Cute Yet Deadly

PO Trainer Name:
    Sally.Sylveon
    I'm new here, not sharing my age and your going to have to find out information from meh

35. Marley Rose

Marley Rose Magical Girl

PO Trainer Name:
    Illyasviel
    (M)Anju continues to lurk forever.
    Elements pls.

36. Combou

Combou New Member

Hi I am Ramon, been here for a couple of weeks so decided to come by and say hello :)

phoenix jean grey

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  37. Suigetsu

Suigetsu Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Stray Fox
    INTRODUCING SUSGESTI HUSUCKE

some may call this a shit post, some may call this beautiful

but let me tell you something, its both

hi
    my
    name
    is
    wait for it
    my name
    is
    you'll
    never
    believe
    this
    but
    it's,
    it's
    being
    my
    name,
    my
    name is
    LOL IM NOT TELLING YOU MY NAME

i am a ta
    i join here long time
    not go anywhere other trivia and private chanel
    not many ppl know zusgetsi
    sisgitzu did not know introduct topic
    so i am introduct
    the end

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
  38. Email

Email reformed xd

PO Trainer Name:
    Email
    Got bored w/e
    Name : Email
    Joined po back in late 2012 under a different name, was going for mods at the time but then got really busy so took a year long break came back early 2014 and finished what I started under the name email, got mods in march 2014 that's really it. If anyone needs help with any thing, ask me whenever I'm on!

39. pickachu18

pickachu18 New Member

Hey everyone my name is Pickachu18, I'm a retired battler who has won tournaments on both an amateur and professional stage but unfortunately I had my titles stripped from me as I was caught using substances to help me gain an advantage (steroids). In my spare time I like to play pokemon online and play darts, where I plan to compete on a national level within the next 3 years. Nice to meet you all.

TraceofLife, Weavile and Insane Soul like this.
  40. Ssj Pokemon Trainer/Mo

Ssj Pokemon Trainer/Mo idk

PO Trainer Name:
    [Trainer]Mo