1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Community] Introductions Topic

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Elements, May 11, 2010.

1. Azenom

Azenom New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Azenom
    Well , Hello everyone , my name is Arthur and i am 21 years old xD I don't know if i am writing in right section . Just i began playing this game 6 days ago , and i entered this server :) I hope to meet many friends here and someday i will be one part of community :) P.S. I like soccer, PC games , and ancient history and mythology xD Sorry if my thread is in wrong section and again hello everyone:) Nice to meet you all:) As regards my username , It is also Azenom.

2. Duster

Duster dodgerswin 2018

hi im duster
    im 65 year old and im on eharmony if anyones interested

shout out to the wes coast nasty nas in ur area

and to @Weavile i know ur into 65 year old and i personaly think ur attractive but you have a big zit

i specialize in batelin in all tiers like the "oras RU tier"
    i remembr back in the good ol' days when my chairzard rekd the whole first gyum with blast burn
    u youngsters dont stand a chance

anyways i know ur all dying to see how handsome and attractive i am so heres my self portrait
    [​IMG]

and to whoever reading this
    if this is a lovly young cutie pie, please leave me a messag
    if not then u can just leave me alone bc im not interested

ALSO
    an open letter to the owners of the POKEMON ONLINE FORUMS
    i propose adding the font "Comic Sans MS" to the forums for users to use
    there are many users who would be very happy to see this great font on forums

buny, Rubbish Player, Raducan and 6 others like this.
  3. Joyverse

Joyverse Back for a blast!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    Oh well.. better late than never :p

Hey guys am Srijeet (You need a lotta skill to know the origin of my name :s ) I run by the alts Joyverse and RedFalconStream (RFS for short) I joined PO Last year during August so well basically am still new.
    I usually am found at the Trivia, Mafia (rarely, you need a master ball to catch me there though) and the Tournaments channels where my almost nonstop chatter will engulf you if you aren't able to face the #RedSpam (Yeah hashtag :s )
    I also maintain a channel of my own but since it's not official I can't divulge in stuff.
    Well for battling I excel in the side tier: Monotype and I have the winter 2014 badge to prove and as for the other tiers well I suck...
    I learn fast but I take a lot of time to master stuff so I am thinking of kinda hard resetting stuff next gen.
    I run a blog around Pokémon, Naruto, and other anime/manga and games mostly.. I tweet a lot and enjoy music and writing stories a lot. I wish to be a game designer once I have done my High School and so well Hello all n.n
    Favourite Colour: Ironically it's Yellow.
    Star Sign: I ez the intelligent yet derpy Gemini
    Birthday: June 1st n.n
    Warning: Okay I don't care about Hax much but don't Hax and demean me that will just mean your own end.. And If you really wanna see Mr.Nice Guy you have to face the Gale Force winds of the #RedSpam first huehuehue! You don't know but I love making new friends! :)

4. sad

sad ~ Totodile ~

Hello!
    My name is Brandon, feel free to call me Sad as thats what I am.
    I am 17 years old and I've been playing Pokemon since I was 2 years old. I haven't ever played an online Pokemon game before so I'm new to this but I hope you'll all accept me! I am also on ForumKorner if anyone here has an account there. I am a graphic designer and I spend most of my time designing. I'll include some of my work below, but that's pretty much all about me. I'm not very interesting t_t
    If anyone has a Kik, feel free to hmu: cigrit

Work:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
  5. Helly

Helly everything's eventual

uh im helly

came from PS coz one of my frens who is into PO said PS is full of scrubs. started competitive Pokemon on PS after watching a few VGC games. Watched those VGC games coz I got into Pokemon again via emulators. Got into it that way coz I got bored of YGO. Got bored of YGO because the game is progressively getting even more retarded.

anyway they weren't kidding, my fren that is. alot more players around here who dont do painfully obvious plays as early as turn 1 like switching a Lando in on my Thundurus's HP Ice. Got swept by a Clefable my first day on PO. Lol. Lookin forward to my time here

Haze Victory likes this.
  6. Demaon

Demaon New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Demaon
    Hello everyone :) My name is Arthur. I never played or watched pokemons except few 17th season episodes :c I heard , that Po is good place to learn and chat , so i came here. Nice to meet you all , i guess i will have good time here

7. Machineae

Machineae ex NU leader

My name is Matt. I haven't really been on here in about two years- technically the last time I posted was August 2013, but the last time I was actually active here was February 2013 which is after I became a NU tier leader. I think I came here in 2011?

Hi anyone I used to know- my memory is horrible so I don't really remember too many of you or what things were like.

8. thatonearon

thatonearon New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    thatonearon
    I usually go by Aron. I've only been battling competitively for a short time and have a lot to learn but I look forward to getting better. I've played PO for a while but I'm just now getting into the community. But I hope to meet cool people here and make new friends xD

9. CharssieSaysSTFU

CharssieSaysSTFU Godssie.

PO Trainer Name:
    Charssie
    I'm Charssie. :]

thatonearon likes this.
  10. Nightfall Alicorn

Nightfall Alicorn Left Pokémon Online, most likely not coming back.

PO Trainer Name:
    Nightmare Moon
    I've been here over a year but...

I'm Nightfall Alicorn. Friends on server call me Night or Nova (old clan I was in when I was ! TM80 ! Hypernova).

I can't remember when I first started Pokemon. But I know I began on first generation of games and anime. Later got gen 2 games, anime stopped however. Then stopped gaming at third due to trade link being cut. Then later came back at gen 5. Even decided to give Platinum and Mystery Dungeon 2 a go. Both are top games in my opinion.

Anyway. Ever since I've joined the main PO server. I've been helping out and joining chats, and meeting and making friends. Over the past year, scripting for the app became a fun hobby. Even made my own Pokemon Online theme.

Nice to be here, guys. :]

Edna, Strudels and Zoroark like this.
  11. Haze Victory

Haze Victory Dem slumps..~

Hadn't noticed this thread yet,am naive that way \( ̄< ̄)>.
    Lol,kidding aside.My name's Rohit,and even tho am Indian I got no affiliation with the Hindi gang that runs on tournaments channel.They can fall off a cliff :].
    Anyway,I've been here on Po since 2012 iirc,and been into competitive battling since 2009 which if not mistaken was the dp era.My competitive journey hadn't really been what I'd call consistent with me going off for months at a stretch repeatedly,and only really getting active after the release of BW,I'm old that way..Needless to say I was a noob in those days lol.Fast forward to Bw2,things changed real fast when I genuinely started building and found it to be one of the awesome experiences in competitive battling,that helped me improve at a rate I never before believed would have been possible for a noob like I.Tho I kept improving nonetheless and soon after,I found myself peaking out the xy ubers ladder.My first ever ladder peak,lol.With that motivation in hand tho I continued to stay awesome and with the arrival of oras topped out a couple of ladders more.Soon after which I got bored of the dead ladders here and am most likely not gonna look back at serious laddering anytime soon.I now spend my time helping out players with the aspects of Pokemon they don't understand the best I can,and one can always find me on the server by the name Haze Victory ^_^.
    For those who may remember me,I once went by the alt Rohit[NOVA] tho those were some good ol days :').The others have been troll alts that I dare not mention here :].

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  12. o c:

o c: Kittyloaf

My name is Juan. I've been watching/playing pokémon since it first came out. I've played every game up to Diamond/Pearl (Have yet to play Black/White and X/Y).

I joined Pokémon Online last year late January. I didn't really talk much in Tohjo Falls cause I spent most of my time battling and losing ;_; or in a popular side channel where I eventually became owner. I eventually got better at battling and after 2 month's I won my first tourney at #Tournaments.

Two month's ago I quit that side channel and have spent most of my time in #Tohjo Falls helping other user's and meeting new & great people, playing the best side game #Hangman :], and competing in #Tournaments where I usually compete in all 1v1 tournaments.

It's an honor to be here and look forward to meeting/battling against all of you :]

13. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Tournament Host Forum Moderator Tournament Host

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Hi, I'm carl ( duh) I'm 20 at the moment.

I've played all pokémon games from yellow to oras and started competitive battle in 2011 I guess, it was in HGSS era, back at the time, I used to make legit pokémon in my games, with RNG abuse, that was fun.

I discovered PO when Shoddy Battle closed, and some friends of mine actually told me it was a good way to play. Got tutored by my cousin first ( now he stopped he spends all his time on Smash ( I also do but I'm not that good)) and then I got into #tournaments where my first tour win was a BW2 Ubers. I started building teams for nearly all tiers ( Monogen and Monotype were my favorite and I got #1 in both) then I had to leave my country for studies and quitted PO for about half a year, if not more, I can't recall.

About me, I'm studying Maths atm in Paris, also a little bit of programmation ( but I suck way too much in this), I'm also really into music since I play guitar, started when I was 6 lol and I like Hard Rock/Metal/Blues stuff of 80's and sport ( I practice 4hrs tennis per week), my family name is NOT Murray ( it doesn't even come from Andy, sorry to all his fans :x) but from my favorite guitarist: Dave Murray. I picked this username because I suck a lot to find names usualy.

I play a lot of games bar PO, but mainly RPG such as the Tales of series ( my favorite atm are Tales of Xillia, Eternia and Symphonia) and I like also a bit Final fantasy/Diablo 3/ The Walking Dead and winning at fifa even though I don't have the game nor play it ( football sux for me, even irl I force myself to play it with frens).

I met some good people on PO ( nearly all the staff are awesome) and people overrate me because I finish quite enough first in scripted tours ( I swear people needs to build teams for every tier if they want to win and have fun).

I got part of the staff in February if I'm not mistaken, and that was a special moment because since then, I feel more comfortable with chatting with people ( a lot of you guys are awesome, don't get mad because of some people who likes to make shit into the side channels).

Hope that was complete :]

14. Mr. Perry

Mr. Perry wat

PO Trainer Name:
    Mr. Perry
    Oi >:]
    I'm Perry and I'm 17 years old (turning 18 in 5th Sept.) guy from the mainland of HUE, our Brazil. My real name is Rafael (DON'T PUT A 'PH' HERE, OK???!), and I have been playing Pokémon Online since its first versions in the brazilian server, but moved to the Beta around 2013's last months and I'm here till now. I know, such a waste of my life :]

I always liked Pokémon because the anime was good back at Misty's time and I loved to watch it, alongside with Dragon Ball Z, Saint Seiya, Yu-gi-Oh!, and of course all good cartoons from the old Cartoon Network that are part of my childhood and I still watch. But, I have never been a active player of the "official" game. My first experience was when I saw a Pokémon site and it contained the rooms of almost all the games. BUT, I had a dial internet :[ So I decided that I should download games that weren't that heavy. So, I started to play Pokémon Crystal in my PC and I just loved it even tho my pokemons were so bad that I had to fight the Elite Four ten times to get through it. I remember this part clearly, as it was when Pokémon Heart Gold and Soul Silver were being launched here in Brazil. I decided to download it, and after 7 hours I finally could start playing the best Pokémon game that has even been produced by Nintendo. After that, I played Pearl, Black and White 2, but stopped. So yeah, I've never played XY or ORAS, they're bad imo and I don't have a 3DS as well :[

My history in PO is very old as well. I did a lot of friends in the Brazilian server, friends that I still talk in Facebook or the forum PokéEVO. The BR server was once the third most active of the registry, losing only to the BETA and Smogon, both on their apex of users. Eventually, I was modded there and start to gain more maturity as I had to deal with a chat that was sometimes worse than Tohjo, even with less users (BUT we mods had a good key to ensure things: ban. Our scripter found a way to let mods ban, and so we did and I was personally very fond of that command :3). I eventually had a quarrels with the higher staff and was demoted and "banned", but they never actually could make me banned. That was the time when I finally changed my nick to Mr. Perry (I had used my real name as a nickname for 2 years before really changing, and so every friend of mine still calls me by my name + surname.)

In the BETA server, I decided to play here after that "ban" of mine. I started to play Tournaments, as I already had some kind of knownledge in Pokémon and etc, but I was not that good (rip). I was such a noob that I am ashamed to remember of that times. I decided to join Hangman later, and I loved it. After 1 month, I guess, Samphire promoted me to HA and then I gained more visibility in the server. I eventually got MU, Mod and TA for some time, even tho I already lost it because I suck at Trivia. I have met a lot of good friends here, and I luv em all :3

My real life is now killing me. I'm studying business in my state's Catholic* University (it's the biggest private school of my state and I don't have to pay for it, so I'm ok) but I may change to Laws if everything runs fine. I live with both my parents in a city that is 5 minutes from the capital of my state (Belo Horizonte) and 15 minutes to Belo Horizonte downtown so we're ok. I like to swim, as I have done that since I was 3 (my parents encouraged me, even throwing me in the water so I could learn not to go near it alone) as we have a swimming pool in my house and in our "country house". I LOVE football, but I do not practice it as I'm kinda fat (my mother is the best cooker I have ever met :3). I have a brother from my mother's part, he's 11 years older than me and already married, even tho his incompetence in giving me a fucking niece/nephew is very disgusting. I have studied english for 5 years by now, and I will complete it around September, so I will be able to start French or German.

Aside PO, I started to play Dota 2 but I suck so much that I feel ashamed to play it ;q; I play FM15 in my PC too and I also love to play FIFA and Dragon Ball Xenoverse in my XBOX 360 (that I haven't even turned on for like 2 months, ayyyy!). Riko wants me to play Elsword but I don't even know what's that, so I will keep those for a while.

That's it fellows :]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  15. TheHolyBidoof

TheHolyBidoof New Member

Username: TheHolyBidoof

I'm a seasoned battler in the competitive field, though I've taken a break over the past five months or so. However, I just discovered this simulator, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. There are other simulators (and more specifially their fanbases) that I don't particularly enjoy.

I'm not revealing my age, as I don't want to be automatically judged, which frequently occurs over the internet. I can assure you that I'm just as coherent and mature as the rest of this community.

I'm a male...if that matters.

As for my personality, I'm typically a humorous guy, and naïve (link between username and personality?) too.

If anyone here has an account on GameFAQs, I go by TheHolyBidoof on there as well.

-Bidoof

Jethalal and Zoroark like this.
  16. jezebel

jezebel Lonely Cyborg

My name is Jess and I'm joining the future. I've been playing pokemon for nearing two decades and I was introduced to this site by a few of my friends. This is so new age.... I feel like an amish person trying to integrate.

Joyverse and Jethalal like this.
  17. panda dog

panda dog #single

Hello, I'm panda dog and I'm 20 years old.

This is my second time in competitive pokemon, I played since 2011 to 2014 nonstop with the spanish community PokeSpain, we firstly played in Pokemon España server in PO then we translated to Showdown, but after I realised I lover League fo Legends i quit playing mons (and after some problems with the community). Now I have changed my nickname and I hope I remember how to play this shitty but addictive game ugh.

hf fellas

Jethalal and Zoroark like this.
  18. Indytotof

Indytotof New Member

Hi, name is Indytotof (not gonna revealed my true name due to reasons). I'm 25 years old and male (if there is any interest in that matter).

I've played to Pokémon since its existence. Highly interested in "competitive" battling and to the lore (historic and mythologic) all around Pokémon.

I think it's all I have to say about me.

Hassin627 and Jethalal like this.
  19. Sapphire Saffron

Sapphire Saffron Faerie Princess

Hello; I'm Sapphire Saffron! But I know everyone online has a compulsory need to shorten other people's usernames, so you're welcome to call me Sapphire... or Saffron... you know, the obvious things. Just please no adopting the "must-call-other-people-by-their-name's-first-syllable-only" convention. "Sap" and "Saff" are more than a bit unflattering for my tastes :oops:. Sometimes a girl's gotta sparkle, you know? (*Pirouette*)

I'm super tall, super Swedish, super exciting, and super verbose. And a faerie princess too! Though one of those halves *might* have been self-proclaimed... if you find yourself in control of a new sovereign territory and lacking in charismatic, girly figureheads, let me know who to send my resume to!

I play Pokemon because a boy I met convinced me it was a serious contest of strategy and not just for 10-year-olds. Still don't know how he managed that one :p... The two of us met each other in the finals of a live tournament for a different game back when I made my living through various competitive games though, so maybe I was predisposed for him to hoodwink me into it ;). I've been somewhat all-over-the-map in what tiers I like since then, but my strongest tiers by a good margin are monotype, balanced hackmons, and GSC OU. I'll happily play OU from any Pokemon incarnation though, apart from first/fifth generations. My particular passion (which transcends whatever tier I happen to be playing) is for designing rather "spicy" stall team builds - usually a small chunk outside the stall norms of the tier's stallish-ness metrics.

No studying for degrees for me, because I'm a big girl or something. Back when I wasn't, I split my time pretty evenly between math, physics, and computer science. None of that fru-fru humanities or social "science" stuff for me! I don't actually think I grew up, but I am 23 and have been out of school for a while now. Currently I'm a high school math teacher (some pre-calculus, some calculus, and two electives of harder stuff that you may only ask me about if you're the type whose eyes won't just glaze over at real math), but I've bounced around a lot between careers from a combination of availability/changing interests/variety's sake. In the past I've modeled, been a professional game player (mostly bridge), was an software/algorithmic development contractor for government intelligence agencies on a lot of classified military technology development programs, plus a couple things I don't want to mention. So why settle into a simple spot teaching? Meh; it's fun and makes me feel like I'm doing something good for the world. Plus kids need someone competent to play with, because lame teachers are lame. I'm sure we can all remember back from our own high school days the catastrophic boredom and wastefulness that ensues without.

Outside of competitive gaming, my hobbies are religion (Please, no hate PMs from people who don't even know what I believe. I hear this is a safe space!), swordplay, math, and cooking. If Pokemon Online was a live gathering I would happily duel with you all! Back in college I could take on the whole varsity fencing team in heels, and I've only gotten better since, so I'm pretty confident in myself and would welcome the fun. At large enough religious festivals I even get to triple-dip and combine all these by cooking a feast and entering swordsmanship (swordswomanship?) tournaments! Huzzah for rapiers especially <3!

Notable things which do not interest me: music, television, furniture, cars, and brevity. I won't even pay a service provider to get channels on a TV; I just use it for video games. I can sing and play a couple instruments, but given my abounding apathy for much of that the musical talent I instead choose to share with you is this: I can play 2 different musical parts on kazoos at once by shoving the second one up my nose. Rarely I'll play songs while I work on stuff but generally I have shockingly little awareness of current happenings in the musical world. Even though most intro posts here seem a little scant, on other forums I've experienced a strong tendency for newcomers to be badgered for a favorite anime, so (*grumble grumble*) I'll just stave off that tendency early and name SAO. I've watched extremely little though, so don't hound me too hard on that pick: I only watched it because I lost a bet with my 3rd period class, and they only pushed it on me because of apparent perceived similarity (physical and otherwise) to the girl protagonist.

TL;DR: I'm cuddly and we should be friends.

20. Fuzzysqurl

Fuzzysqurl baa baa mareep I do what I want Server Owner Developer I do what I want Server Owner Developer

So you were forced to watch it but its your favorite.

Stockholm is in Sweden. Do you have their Syndrome by chance? You seemed a little too willing to submit to your 3rd period captors.

Pretty self explanatory here.

So you got a teaching job with no degree and you can teach shit like Differential Equations. At 23.

Did you play it on a motorcycle? I heard card games on motorcycles are the greatest thing ever.

You have the best resume for a 23 year old ever.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    Joyverse, Hassin627 and Jethalal like this.
  21. Sapphire Saffron

Yep, pretty much! You caught me. But seeing as I have Stockholm syndrome.... what are you going to do with me? ;)

22. Fuzzysqurl

Fuzzysqurl baa baa mareep I do what I want Server Owner Developer I do what I want Server Owner Developer

Well first I'd buy some good beer and a little oil. Gotta make a little mess to have fun right? You'll be on the counter in my kitchen while I stand over you gently covering you in flour and probably making a huge mess. We'll then shift from the countertop to the stovetop and that's when I'll really turn up the heat. Oil will likely be all over the place but the clean up is entirely worth the reward. I'll put you on your backside for about 3-4 minutes before flipping you over for another 3-4 minutes. Then we will move away from the stove and you'll be on the kitchen table. At that point I won't be able to contain myself for much longer and cover you with a white sauce before starting to eat you.

+ - Beer-battered catfish is amazing.  

Joyverse and sulcata like this.
  23. Sapphire Saffron

Wow really?!? You're going to bread and fry a sweet, tender meat like faerie? I was hoping for butter-poached, but to each their own. *pout*

24. Strudels

Strudels ・◡・ Super Moderator Server Administrator Super Moderator Server Administrator

PO Trainer Name:
    Ripper Roo
  25. Xdevo

Xdevo Phrasing Super Moderator Tour Director Super Moderator Tour Director

Autism knows no limits

26. Joyverse

Joyverse Back for a blast!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    Good. I like cuddles a lot!

OK, no cuddles.

Nevermind, we can't be friends.

My quota of spreading autism is done for the month. OK, bye!

27. Anthony soper

Anthony soper New Member

Hi I'm Anthony Soper
    i like to make friends
    i miss playing Pokémon go because it's not working
    but I will never forget that
    and I'm happy to meet you people

28. Anthony soper

Anthony soper New Member

So you mean that some people place pokemon on this but not that really much people

29. o c:

o c: Kittyloaf

This place only has like 60-70 player's max now a day's and hardly any of them battle. If you're looking for a more active and more popular version of this place try using Pokémon Showdown.

30. Anthony soper

Anthony soper New Member

Well I used to play Pokémon showdown on my school iPad, but they blocked it and now I'm unable to play it, plus I had my phone and now it's broken and I'm waiting to get a new one

31. Whereabouts Unknown

Whereabouts Unknown Absolutely Stunning Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Miki Sayaka
    Hey at least we have the niche of being too small to bother blocking.