1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Community] Introductions Topic

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Elements, May 11, 2010.

1. HeroOfSinnoh

HeroOfSinnoh Banned

Welcome both of you to PO.

2. Lunanight

Lunanight New Member

Name is Lunanight, but you can call me Luna

I am also on these sites with the following names:
    Serebii - Lunanight
    Smogon - Also Lunanight
    Bulbapedia - Again, Also Lunanight

3. Ferxious

Ferxious New Member

Hi, I´m Ferxious and I´m a Pokémon player since the first Red and Blue versions... I´m 21 and a student... Hope to have a lot of fun here... Au revoir!

4. Tod

Tod New Member

Hello!!! I am Tod and I have just joined. I actually down loaded the simulator for PO first before jioning up. I am impressed with the quality of the program and have had allot of fun playing. Just a few moments ago My sunny team beat this one dude rain team which was cool. But the end of it my opponent said He would offer me the Cascade badge or something. I am not sure how the gim leaders work on this site but it left me a little confused.

Aside from that every thing here is perfect and easy. I had no trouble signing up or downloading. Great site you guys got here keep up the good work.

I am just in high school still and I love to battle so I look forward to lots of fun here.

(Seriously who was that guy?)

5. Trucy

Trucy New Member

oh hai thar

uh yeah, I'm that one dude whose favorite team borders on trolling. I'm team rocket grunt, TRG for short

If you've battled the team that normally goes along with this name, well, you know. If you can't tell from my name what Pokémon I have or you haven't battled me, then sucks to be you.

But not really. Uhh, I'm new here on the forums; thought I'd give this posting stuff a try. I've been active for a while on PO, though there's no set time that I'll be on.

Yeah I'm not all that great at battling, I maintain a ranking of around 400 in the DW tier (maybe I should start laddering under this name tho). Favorite tier last gen was ubers, and it's beginning to look like it'll be that way this gen too.

so yeah that's really all I have to say, looking forward to becoming a part of this community. Pokémon Online is awesome and you guys should feel awesome.

Also Mafia is the best game ever, you HAVE to try it. Lana Skye on Mafia, hit me up if you see me and maybe we can work together? (just don't make like a hitman and hit me- AHAHAHAHA

i'll stop making bad jokes now.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  6. HeroOfSinnoh

HeroOfSinnoh Banned

Welcome Lunanight , Ferxious , Tod and Team Rocket Grunt. Enjoy your self in PO.

7. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    You don't have to welcome everyone in this thread. In fact, I might start deleting posts, as they don't contribute to the thread.
    This thread is for people to introduce themselves only.

8. Touko

Touko New Member

Hello.
    I'm rather fond of cats, and I drink tea.
    I also have constantly changing fetishes. For now, I'm rather hooked on Hayley Williams.
    I've played Pokemon since Yellow.
    I consider myself rather blunt.
    I've also lost count of how many generic introduction threads I've made on various communities.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  9. Mew

Mew Member

Hello people,

I am Mew. I came here to test the 5th gen's competitive aspects and liked it pretty much. I previously used Shoddy, but now I got the hang of this one I came to like it. Therefor I have chosen to become active on the forums as well. I hope you'll aprreciate my feedback and stuff.

yours,
    Mew

10. champagne papi

champagne papi if young tokyo tom don't trust you...

I'm not exactly new, but I think that posting here can help people know me.
    Names: Steeli, Gueorgi Joukov, Octillery, Lady Tyranitar
    I'm french canadian. That can explain my non-mastery of english :/
    I play pokemon since a long time ago. I like every tiers, I'm fascinated by competitive battling. Other than pokemon, I like Halo, Call of Duty, and ice hockey. My favorite pokemon is Salamence, but competitively, it's Tyranitar (in my opinion the best pokemon ever). I started competitive battling online on NetBattle, but I sucked a lot. Shoddy was really the place where I started seriously. My favorite tier is Uber, and my favorite forum is Teams.

:3 I love you all. And Slipperjeans is my M3.

11. Rayquaza-X

Rayquaza-X Haxy Haxorus

A giant word.

HI

12. Mr. ERA

Mr. ERA New Member

Hi there, I’m ERA, from Portugal and I’m 16.

I was an avid player of pokemon before DP came out since I didn’t have a DS I stopped playing and lost interest in pokemon, until around a week ago when a friend of mine brought his old GBC with pokemon gold to school and reminded me of how much I liked playing pokemon, after I got home I went to Google to see if I could download a emulator to play a bit and I came across PO by accident, after reading a bit about it I grew an interest in competitive battles.

And that’s pretty much it, hope to have a lot of fun here.

13. XdeathshadowzX

XdeathshadowzX New Member

Oh Hello everyone,I`m shadowz and i also dun like to say much about myself and i do not talk alot even if i`m a good guy.

And yea... :here:

ppl that call me:Shadowz

14. Kenzamaka

Kenzamaka New Member

Oh hey there!

The name's Kenzamaka. I've never really metagamed, but I think I'm ready to give it a shot!

What could possibly go wrong?

15. Slider

Slider New Member

sup

I usually go by Slider or HiccupTheHandicapped on Pokemon Online.

I like graphics and music and movies and quoting movie lines and music lyrics

Ok

16. PokemonChampionStray

PokemonChampionStray New Member

'Sup? My username is to the left, if you want to see it, but call me Alex. I've been into Pokémon since I was, like, five. My first game was Gold Version. I've been playing Pokémon since. I just recently (A little over a year ago counts as 'recent', right?) started to recollect the cards. They're beautiful. I love Pokémon.

Anyhow, I also have a teeny concern with the Pokémon-Online battle simulator. I installed it and the updates, chose the Pokémon I wanted and their moves, saved them, closed out, then tried to battle my friend, but I couldn't. Can't watch battles or register a password either. Mind using Helping Hand on a noob?

17. Manaphy

Manaphy ıoı

Hello, all. I go by Manaphy on the forum and Beta Server. I enjoy having humorous discussion on the tourney and main chat. I put my serious cap on when there's a problem going on in the chat, but I've overall usually in a good mood, and I enjoy helping people so don't mind to PM me on here or on Beta.

If I were a human, I'd be Spanish and fourteen years young, so I can speak Spanish for the most part as well, although English is my primary language.

I enjoy writing, building teams, chatting on the server, and like a good discussion on the main chat. Outside of here, I play sports competitively, write in a magazine club at school, and enjoy long walks on the beach.

18. Hayley Williams

Hayley Williams New Member

My strange Hayley Williams fetish leads me to all kinds of places.

19. Snivy

Snivy New Member

well hi guys. I'm Snivy.

Im 23.a student from the uk.

And i love pokemon be it competitive battling or just training and friendly battles.

20. Mr Dypsht

Mr Dypsht New Member

Hi, I'm Mr. Dypsht. To be honest, I don't think that I am going to be using these forums at all. I have priorities at another forum, *snip*, where I am a moderator. I feel like Snivy is a member there too... I'm not sure... so familiar...

I am not too good with competitive battling yet, but I am getting a grip on it now. Hopefully I will be better at it soon. If I stick around here for long, you will probably catch me around the general discussions forums.

That's it! Bye. *insert Judge Judy emoticon here*

Oak edit: Don't advertise.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
  21. Snivy

Snivy New Member

Nope not me DooD im new to pokemon forums all together im usually dwelling on mmo[f2p] forums as a fairy. lol

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
  22. NuTTo

NuTTo New Member

Username : NuTTo

Sawasdee~ (Hello in English)
    I'm live in Phathumthani,Thailand. I can speak English a little bit. I play Pokemon since I study in 5 grades.
    The first version I play is Pokemon Ruby. I play NBS(Net Battle Supremacy) since 5 grades about 2nd term before play Pokemon Online.
    You can challenge me in Beta Server and [TH]Pkbasic Server. And I come from *snip*

Ps. I'm sorry if my English isn't good enough. And you can teach me.

Oak edit: Don't advertise.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  23. Spartan

Spartan New Member

Hi, I'm Spartan aka Tom

I've been competitively battling since FR/LG though I am in no way a great battler. I'm an active member on the gamesradar forums, Spartan11794. I like webcomics, and manga, yea

24. Mashew18

Mashew18 New Member

Hello I'm Mashew! I am from Reborn but visit Beta from time to time to test. I love P.O <3 I orginally played Shoddy then got hooked on P.O lol. my name is usually [+INF]Mashew . I started battling... the beginnning of this year still have a ways to go

25. Abry

Abry Member

Hi there, I'm Abry from Italy; I actually prefer old gens (so I'm mostly on NBS), but it's nice to try new combinations and strategies with every 150 Pokémon added.

26. Keekachu

Keekachu New Member

Hiyaz, I'm Keekachu! I usually go by the name Kiki, because that's the name I use in other forums. I'm 14 years old, and from the United States. I've played Pokemon since I was about 4 or 5, maybe 6 years old, and still love the games! The first Pokemon game I've ever played was on the Nintendo64, Pokemon Stadium. I love dragon type Pokemon, but my teams are a mixed variety of types. I'm a big fan of anime, manga, and well, the whole Japanese culture/language. I'm learning Japanese, and currently watching and reading anime and manga. I moderate for an Animal Crossing forum, and read about Pokemon-Online from one of the members there, so here I am! I enjoy posting in forums, so I'll probably be around quite a bit.

27. DemonDragon43

DemonDragon43 New Member

Hi, I'm Will, and this is my first post. I've been interested in pokemon ever since I was young but I'm new to competitive battling. I don't know much about servers and whatnot, and still haven't figured out how to actually play a match on the new server (or any server, for that matter. If anyone could help, I'd be very greatful). I'm very new to fourms as well. Not much else to say.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  28. ladysalamence

ladysalamence Member

Did I ever introduce myself?

I'm Lady Salamence. 'nuff said

29. Emagatem

Emagatem New Member

I'm Emagatem... ... Left here since the birth... Forgotten in the river of time... I've had an eternity... aww, screw it.

On the nets, I play Pokemon and am eager to get into political debates 'n' stuff. Data mining is a hobby of mine, so I'll occasionally "stalk" people - that is, scour the nets for their information. Don't worry, though, I'll only post your name/facebook for all to see if you piss me off. ;) Spammers, advertisers, and people who ruin tournaments piss me off, but otherwise I'm pretty mellow. Think of it as my method to exercise a little power without being a mod. ;) As for the teams I use, I don't have nearly enough experience to make some kind of original, incredible team, so more often than not I'll just pick out RMT teams that suit my style. Atticus' team is my favorite, and I shamelessly plagiarized it for my sig. Ah, Atticus, you're my hero.

IRL, I'm an 18-year-old male BYU student. For security purposes, that's all, folks!

Want to know more? Ask me about politics. :D

30. Simply Angle

Simply Angle Stop Watching ME!

I guess I forgot about introducing myself!

Hello PO,
    I'm Simply Angle (Age: 25) but you can call me Angle for short and no it isn't misspelled...
    some of my old names I still use are Angle-san, Angle, TheOneAngle, Angle-kun and TransMetal Wars
    a few people I recognize from the original Netbattle, I've also been part of PokeRelam (Zero's Old PR), ATQ and another one that I can't sadly remember the name of.
    I am into doing gfx'ing (Signatures, userbars, etc..)

31. Rayquaza-X

Rayquaza-X Haxy Haxorus

Rayquaza, the Guardian of the Air has come. Bow down before my power and shininess! xD

32. Quutamo

Quutamo New Member

Hai thar, seems like I'm on the forums too now.

Here are some things you may want to know 'bout Quu:
    She...

-> is 21 years old
    -> female
    -> lives in germany
    -> just started competive-play on PO and still has much to learn.

My fave Pokes of each generation are Charizard, Scizor, Salamence, Froslass and Erufuun.
    And one last thing: I may be silly sometimes, but promise I'm a good girl. ;p

Se ya online, guys ~

33. Char

Char New Member

Greetings, my name is Char. It's nice to meet you all. I was at one time a member of several Pokemon chat boards, and I am a long time veteran trainer.

I hope to make lasting friends here and to have a good time along side all of you.

34. Wulfert

Wulfert It is me

Meh, I have been here quite a while but never posted here, so.. let's do this.
    Well, my favourite Pokémon is Scizor which explains why I chose my name as SuperScizor. I'm from Sweden and live in Stockholm. I know Spanish, Russian, Swedish and English. I REALLY hate when people call me SuperScizor and I tend to be called SS, Flare or Scizor. I have been playing Shoddy for 2 years and I was still a noob after that :P, then I joined PO and I became better. O.o I have been playing PO since august.
    That's about it :3

35. Anouk

Anouk New Member

Might as well post here. I used to be pretty active on the server but then exams and life happened. So now I'm thinking about returning for a while :)
    Anyway my name is nowhere near Anouk. She is my favorite female singer (also seen on my avatar). I also have no idea why I use that name. Being male and all that >.<
    I'm from Finland and 18 years old. I listen to a lot of music with varying genres and I sometimes play on my Wii too. My favorite Pokemon include Jigglypuff and Flareon. Not the manliest picks but I have nothing to proof (I really should delete that >.<) I started playing Pokemon way back when Red and Blue came out. I didn't actually own either of them but I played them on an emulator. Then I got Yellow. Yellow <3. I started playing online in 2005 on NetBattle and switched to Shoddy and from there to here. That's it for now.

36. JBCWK

JBCWK New Member

So hey. Name's JBCWK (Acronym of my full name), and you'll probably find me running around the Gen 4 Ubers or Gen 5 section trying to catch up on everything. I've already met Weavile after I got muted (for something which was admittedly my fault, thgouh the other guy involved had a big part to play in it as well), and hopefully I'll have a better experience with the rest of you.

Oh yeah, I'm from Singapore. Yay.

37. Archerknight

Archerknight Legends

PO Trainer Name:
    Archerknight
    JBCWK - That must be a long name. o.o

I'm not new, but I never posted here, so what the heck.

Hello, I'm Archerknight. I play pokémon for fun.

38. DDwhiscash

DDwhiscash Member

Hi, names Aj I'm sorta new to PO (disregard the posts lol i just like helping) I'm use to being called DD and I like making Original and OU viable NU teams :] nice to meet you guys

39. Drigger

Drigger Fabula Nova Crystallis

User Name: Drigger

No I'm not a Bit Beast

Now that that has been cleared up i've been in love with Pokemon ever since i saw the Rear end of a Charmander sprite on the GameBoy Back in the day. I love playing online and was probably a random guy on Netbattle when I used to play there, I got bored of Pokemon after a while Gen3 so i fell back hard on the competitive battling part. ever since I discovered the Awesomness that is Pokemon Online I have reawakened my addiction. I don't take the game too seriously aside from when I lose to hax but I think my opinion counts even though I didn't attend the College Prof.Oak went to to get his Pokemon Masters degree.

Outside of the internet I'm practically the same just another random funny guy, I'm 20 at the time of this post. I live in the Caribbean where i am currently deciding what I should do when I go to college...
    I have big dreams and a way bigger heart! Cheers mates and lasses

40. User Name

User Name Life is a maze

Hey all! As you can see by my User Name, I'm extremely creative.
    I think it says something about me that I found this forum by looking at the Suspect Testing for Deoxys-S thread. :P
    I like arguing about balance stuff. We'll see how badly I'm skewered here. ;)
    At least I learned to read all posts before posting from the aforementioned thread. XD