1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Finchinator used Max Revive!

Discussion in 'Gen 5 OU Analyses' started by Finchinator, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Hi.
    The OU Wiki section has came to a sudden halt and has stayed in stand-still for a good portion of the summer. Lack of progression is mainly my fault since I haven't made efforts for people to upload their skeletons and make new ones, so apologies. However, I am going to start doing work (so are my QCs!!!) once I get back from Hawaii on Thursday.
    I expect everyone that is a QC or seeks becoming one in the near future to contribute to the revival of the OU wiki.
    Skeletons, Uploading, Critiquing, etc. - they all are appreciated if you have appropriate knowledge!

The goal is to have everything nice and up to date for the start of generation 6!

If you have questions, PM me. This is an announcement and will be locked immediatly!

2. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Update: if you have any skeletons that you have published onto the forums, but not into the wiki and you would like to - post in them soon or I will mark them as abandoned and finish / upload them myself.
    You have 1 week

It has been 5 days and nobody has said anything, thanks to all of the 'contributors'
    smh

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.