1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Android App with Teambuilder

Discussion in 'News' started by Steve, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve

Steve Active Member Administrator Server Owner Administrator Server Owner

A new updated version of the Pokemon Online Android Application is now available on Google Play! Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.podevs.android.pokemononline

This version has the long-awaited team builder. Here are some screenshots of it in action:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm sure this will encourage more users to check out our Android application. We've had over a quarter of a million (250,000) downloads so far, and with this new update, we expect it to keep rising!

Enjoy :)

2. FizzySoda

FizzySoda Bich Get Dis

Awesome, this is a wonderful update to the android community! Just tested and works well, no bugs spotted!!! (That's a good thing)

3. Wrec

Wrec New Member

The teambuilder doesn't show the below part so I can't see the Speed stat to invest evs in it

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
    yeye likes this.
  4. newhere

newhere New Member

I cant max ev. Whenever I give 252 points, it dropped to 251 or 250 when i check again

5. coyotte508

coyotte508 Well-Known Member Administrator Server Owner Administrator Server Owner

Will probably have to make it a scrollable view then

you're right

6. Mylo Xyloto

Mylo Xyloto if your world falls apart, i'd start a riot

PO Trainer Name:
    Mylo Xyloto
    This is pretty awesome, ty n_n

7. Solace

Solace Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Solace
    User Roild, given the fact that he's currently on Android and cannot access the forums, has sent to report that the Timid and Calm natures are mixed on the Android app.

Thanks.

8. Virizion

Virizion ~ Taste the Rainbow ~

PO Trainer Name:
    Virizion
    Thanks! A lot of people have been asking me out of all people; can you save multiple teams on the new TeamBuilder?

EDIT: In the Optional section, I can't seem to type anything and in the TeamBuilder section, I can't seem to scroll down with my phone, so I can't add SAtk or Spd EVs. Any idea if you can fix this?

(I have a Samsung Galaxy Young)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  9. Isa

Isa Well-Known Tauros

PO Trainer Name:
    Isa
    I suppose the Teambuilder is Gen 5 only? I didn't find any way to make a team for another generation.

10. Wrec

Wrec New Member

Reuniclus Cofagrigus and Slowking their special attack is messed up or the natures are mixed up

11. coyotte508

coyotte508 Well-Known Member Administrator Server Owner Administrator Server Owner

Gen 5 only.

About small screens, i'll make the ev edit section scrollable so people can access everything.

12. Virizion

Virizion ~ Taste the Rainbow ~

PO Trainer Name:
    Virizion
    I had this problem too, my imported Accelgor had 252 SDef EVs instead of 252 SAtk EVs. And thanks coyotte. :D

13. Wrec

Wrec New Member

SpD and SpA are switched up

14. Cabol

Cabol New Member

Great team builder. I've noticed 3 issues. Someone already mentioned the EV issue, I've noticed most natures have their +/- uncorrected listed, and you can't pick Berries as an item (Lum Berry, Chesto Berry, etc.)

Hope this helps!

15. TechKnowLogic

TechKnowLogic New Member

Sorry to basically spam this thread, but would it be at all possible to upload the current Android version of PO to a source that isn't the Google Play Store? I have a Kindle Fire HD, which doesn't have access to the store, but if I could download the .apk, then it would allow me to play PO on my Kindle. I'm sure this would benefit any other PO users that have an Amazon device.

Thanks in advance!

16. coyotte508

@TechKnowLogic: soon I'll update with a fixed teambuilder, then I'll post it on google play as well as for direct download.

17. Christopher7

Christopher7 New Member

The SpD is for Spatk. And SpA is for Spdef. They are mixed. As for the natures dont pay attention to what the teambuilder says. If you want +Speed -Attack. You have to use a timid natures regardless of what the teambuilder says.
    Otherwise great job. Just needs few modification with the natures and evs
    Keep up the work :]

18. Christopher7

Christopher7 New Member

This

19. Christopher7

Christopher7 New Member

Now i can say Great and Complete app. Great job coyote and thanks for the great work.

Only thing i could say is missing is cancel a move but its not a big deal because the app is great the way it is

20. Ir_Zer0fang

Ir_Zer0fang New Member

I was wondering bout the move whirlpool. Its listed in team builder but if I check in the command menu, it's known as an invalid move.

21. yulio1397

yulio1397 New Member

Necesito hablar con coyote , es muy importante , hay un problema grave en el PO Mex . Pr favor respondanme lo mas rapido q puedan T_T.

22. coyotte508

Have someone who speaks english (I don't speak spanish) add me on skype, stating the reason?

23. yulio1397

yulio1397 New Member

I dont speak english , i speak spanish only.

24. molochicken

molochicken New Member

I have two problems:

1. I cant find a way to switch pokemon on a team. I have to create a new one all the way again.
    2. I cant find the directory of the team saved, thus i cant import team from phone to pc. Is that done deliberately?

Easy stuff. Maybe next update?

25. coyotte508

1. what do you mean. Switch pokemon order? If you want to replace a pokemon with another, just use menu > save and save the team at another location, then edit it. You'll have two teams with one different pokemon
    2. oh wow. Never thought teams would go from phone to PC. I'll maybe do an export thing or whatever.

26. Feel

Feel New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Feel
    Thank you! C: This is a need for me when I can't get on my laptop. ^__^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.