1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Editors

Discussion in 'YouTube Channel' started by Tyki, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Tyki

Tyki Change

PO Trainer Name:
    Tyki
    With Gen 6 coming around, I, as well as many others wish to get this channel back running as active as it did when Eternal was leading it.

However, Derwin, our editor, has been very busy lately and has not been editing videos as quickly as we want him to (we love you though). He will make both a written and video editing tutorial eventually, but for now I am looking for help with editors for now.

All you have to apply is post a video that YOU have edited (Pokemon battle videos are preferred). It does not have to be as well edited as Derwin's videos, though it should look polished and something that you are proud of. If we like it, we'll contact you via a forum PM and will try you out for editing for one of our uploads!

For reference, we would like experience in:
    Audio syncing, team preview (I can help you with this), the new battle window (we can teach you) and the eye to catch mistakes in general.

There is no harm trying out, we need all the help we can get.

2. LATIOS

LATIOS New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    [VP]LATIOS_
    Sure, I can cover that for you! :)
    Just, I need to quickly scroll through some things is all.
    If you have a skype, add this username (ultimatelatios54) so I can send you something I edited.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  3. Xenolize

Xenolize Revengeance

PO Trainer Name:
    Omega Hawk
  4. Minako

Minako SEES

PO Trainer Name:
    Minako
    Where would we find raws for this sort of editing for syncing etc? Or would I have to find/play a battle and sync my own voice over it? I'm a film minor in University, so I have a bit of experience with this sort of thing, I just don't have the files with which to do it.

5. Kyrk

Kyrk KACAW

PO Trainer Name:
    RTG
    The list of battles that require narrations and/or editing can be found in this thread. There's a basic tutorial for all of the wanted jobs here if you are interested in helping out the channel.