1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Cloudflare Security Issue - Change Your Passwords!

Hello there, Guest!

Cloudflare, the internet proxy we use to protect ourselves against DDoS and other malicious attacks, reported on 23rd February 2017 that they had patched a bug reported by Google's Project Zero that was exposing sensitive information in random requests, approximately 0.00003% of all requests, since September 2016.

Whilst it is unlikely that any information has been leaked from this website, we recommend that all users change their passwords here on the Pokémon Online forums, as a precaution. Remember to use a unique and secure password for every site that requires one.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Dismiss Notice

[Themes] Hitachiin Twins

Discussion in 'Arts and Graphics' started by Cirno, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Cirno

Cirno Romantic

PO Trainer Name:
    Alice
    Hitachiin Twins

This is a theme based on Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin from Ouran High School Host Club. This was made some time ago, I just never got around to releasing it. I'm also not going to change anything about it. So, Enjoy~

Server List
    [​IMG]

Mainchat
    [​IMG]

Battle Window
    [​IMG]

Challenge Window
    [​IMG]

Trainer Menu
    [​IMG]

Team Menu
    [​IMG]

Pokémon Select
    [​IMG]

Boxes
    [​IMG]

Download

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
  2. Tupac Shakur

Tupac Shakur :]

PO Trainer Name:
    Tupac Shakur
    Great Job Cirno, Love the colors they really do jump out at you.

Small nit-pick here. The pink text color inside the Team Menu seems to blend a bit too well, and seems a bit hard to read, making it something darker would fix this though.

Still a great and colorful theme, Goodjob!

3. Literacy

Literacy Masked Insanity

PO Trainer Name:
    Literacy
    I like this theme.

It would appear that I was to hasty in saying that I liked it. That is too strong of a positive connotation. What I mean is that it is appeasing to look at and no, it has no more than 2 flaws, because it is a very decent theme. My first problem is the coloring as previously stated by the person who is not me. The colors are too nuanced, or in this case, similar in the team menu. My second issue is that when I downloaded it, the theme appeared as a .rar which are very complicated to make into the theme, so I had a bit of trouble there. But aside from those two flaws, your theme is quite fantastical.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
  4. SongSing

SongSing KILLL

PO Trainer Name:
    SongSing
    hi .rar isnt very complicated to open at all
    its basically a .zip but like different
    get winrar ezpz

also the theme looks p good i like the colours :)