1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Themes] Trainer Red V2 (Original by G1ZMO_DRAGON)

Discussion in 'Arts and Graphics' started by Bamarah, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Bamarah

Bamarah "Baton Pass Elite"

This was originally done by G1ZMO_DRAGON & can be found here:

Here's the ported version of 1 of the best V1 themes ever created...

Server List
    [​IMG]

Team Builder (Main)
    [​IMG]

Team Builder (Editing)
    [​IMG]

Team Builder (Boxes)
    [​IMG]

Main Chat
    [​IMG]

Challenge Window
    [​IMG]

Challenge Window 2
    [​IMG]

Battle Window
    [​IMG]

New Attack Buttons
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download

*Notes*

You'll notice that there's Blastoise, Venusuar, & Charizard inside the Server List & Main Chat buttons. If for some reason they bother you just delete the pics named 1, 2, & 3 within the theme. I personally think they look cool! :smile:

If you would like to use the Attack Buttons with another theme you're more than welcomed to. All you have to do is copy/paste them to the Buttons folder of the theme you would like to use.

If you would like to change the Challenge Window pic simply rename the challenge pic within the theme to challenge3 then rename challenge2 to challenge. Alternatively you could also just delete the challenge pic & rename the other.

I'm using the Windows style in the pics as I'm not very fond of Fusion. If you wanna use the Fusion style or are using it already there won't be much of a difference.

An alternate Trainer Red V2 theme by Adeku

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2016
  2. Samphire

Samphire Too much hard work!

A great theme! Your theme making has really improved! I am liking the attack buttons too! A nice neutral colour scheme - the only thing I would pick up on is the challenge windows - you don't get to see much of the image behind due to the amount of stuff the challenge window contains, so it might be worth making some sort of pattern for its background, but I can be really picky!

Overall though a great job!

3. Bamarah

Bamarah "Baton Pass Elite"

Thanks for your kind words Samphire!

I'm gonna try to make all the stuff in the Challenge Window transparent, that way the entire image can be seen.