1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Other] Anime/Manga Discussion

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rioku, Dec 24, 2013.

1. IceKirby

IceKirby A.K.A. RiceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    Male lead-wise, Denki-gai is probably closer to Acchi Kocchi (although not as cute) than Jinsei. I only didn't think it was disappointing because I didn't really expect much from it, so I probably can bear to watch the rest. At least it doesn't feel like it will be as dull as Jinsei.

2. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka
    [​IMG]
    UBW prologue was really really good. Everything just looks like it should like jeez UFOtable chill out

DRRRx2 is gonna be 3 cour which is awesome coz more DRRR is always better god I love that show. My favorite OST of all time, along with some of the best storytelling in anime.
    (DRRRx2 PV)

3. Nicehat

Nicehat PO client damage calc: preview.tinyurl.com/o8e7hss

Denki-gai was kinda mediocre but the tidbits about the actual work in the store was kind of interesting. Director is the best character IMO which basically just bodes poorly for the show in general because he's not particularly great...
    From the next ep preview it looks like it's going to improve massively in at least one department (fanservice >___>)

WIXOSS is alright, it's only the first episode so going to have to wait a bit before actual SUFFERING happens so I'll reserve judgment until then
    Yuzuki is a lot more tolerable though, so that's already a massive improvement from S1

Sora no Method is great! The setting makes for an interesting starting point and I'm looking forward to see how the show progresses from there.

Gugure! Kokkuri-san is... weird. Ono Daisuke playing another guy hanging around a young girl is p amazing I guess but otherwise I really don't know how to describe it

4. RockyRd

RockyRd bap

MERMAN SHOW IS A SHORT I AM KIND OF UPSET
    but it's less stuff to watch so it's not too bad

Sora no Method was like *random drama* idk about it yet hopefully it gets better

Grisaia no Kajitsu was something i guess, pretty standard stuff but then like the last two minutes throws a bunch of stuff at you, could see it being interesting. Also obligatory "are they gonna show her tits in the bd XDDdd"

Inou Battle trigger show: pretty funny, excited for next ep

Chaika wasn't bad i guess chaika talking is still super annoying tho

Shirobako: pretty great rly looking forward to how it goes

twintails: i dont even know what this was but damn was it good

i'll edit my thoughts of other shows when they air
    also first ep impressions are kinda dumb '-'

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
    Dasdardly likes this.
  5. Marina

Marina The Marshtomp has seen it all before.

PO Trainer Name:
    Min
    Aw fuck, Seirei Tsukai no Bladedance is finished. What am I going to watch now?

6. Health

Health Champion of LU

A good show like Nanatsu no Taizai.

7. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka
    Gundam G is AOTS y/n
    Amagi Park was ok, nothing too spectacular and I feel like the reason I'm watching it (the element girls) are going to be downplayed a lot :[. Surprised at Isuzu packin the goods though. Daaang kyoani.
    Inou Battle is looking cute, but I'm really tired of the old soul loli trope '^' (she's still adorable)
    [​IMG]
    This season's OPs are a lot better. I think. What did I even watch last season?

8. Nicehat

Build Fighters is best Gundam sry

Followup:
    Orenchi no Furo Jijou: Basically worse than Gugure! Kokkuri-san in every way, but it's okay for a short I guess

Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de: based TRIGGER; every character is pretty great and the animation in the first episode is top-notch

Amagi Brilliant Park: Character art is superb, premise is interesting, and it looks like it'll be a really great show but I can't get over the fact that the characters are named after rappers Gatoh why

Grisaia no Kaijutsu: Starts off plain but the end of the episode is a really good hook and it looks like this will be really interesting to watch. Michiru has more animation than everyone else in the show combined, it's absurd (in a good way)

p.s.: Read the Seirei Tsukai LNs, they're pretty great (and I'm really pessimistic about the chances of a second season, which is unfortunate because Blade Dance arc is amazing)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  9. Marina

PO Trainer Name:
    Min
    you just killed my dreams
    (and gave me twenty more minutes every week!)

10. Nicehat

The element girls are so downplayed they have the entire ED to themselves '__'

Hi-sCoool! SeHa Girls is pretty cool for a 3DCG animation, my Sega gaming power levels aren't high enough to fully appreciate it though

Also Hatsune Miku is apparently performing on David Letterman's show tonight so that's cool (source)

11. Rioku

Rioku Not again.

PO Trainer Name:
    Shou
    OK so I think I've found just about everything I'm going to watch this season. I have 3 more up in the air but they aren't really looking to be my cup of tea.

Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai:
    This is just another cute girl infested school anime, but the first episode held a nice balance of seriousness and comedy. If it keeps that up throughout the series (which would be a first) it's going to be one of the best shows of its kind. 7/10

Trinity Seven:
    Good art and voice acting in a really overdone setting. Only male in a school for wizards (hey look more blade dance). This one's a little darker, plus we get the return of pervy Kirito. 6/10

Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete:
    Interesting show with a moe steins;gate-ish feel. Could be good. Could be bad. Either way the shows put a lot of questions into my mind in the first two episodes. 5/10

Amagi Brilliant Park:
    More pretty Kyoto ani stuff. I really do not like the setting and the maple landers for some reason, but the protagonist seems pretty cool. It about a guy trying to save a magical theme park, take it as you may. 5/10

Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu:
    Power Rangers + Date a Live + Kampfer. Yes please. Twintails is best hair. 8/10

Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de:
    Trigger's keeping up with the high expectations of quality from Kill la Kill. I'm wondering how they are going to handle an adaptation, at least with this one they can still throw some absurdity in there. 7/10

Then we have all the second seasons. Log Horizon 2's first episode was a bit of a let down, but the second was more like the Log Horizon I'm used to. Chaika felt like another episode of Chaika, good show, worth watching.

Oh yeah Miku on Letterman was like a huge deal. I'm actually kind of surprised at the lack of popularity of vocaloid. I mentioned earlier that I had joined an anime club, and when I mentioned Miku on Letterman pretty much 75% of the people there had no idea what a vocaloid was. Hopefully something will come of the project diva ports.

12. Marina

PO Trainer Name:
    Min
    @Rioku
    Did someone say more Blade Dance? Yes please.

The Diva series is the second best rhythm game, Diva F has the best and worst songs. Diva 2nd was okay, there aren't really all that many great songs on it, at least the Rin ones are good. I played the Diva 2nd demo a few times, of course World is Mine is on there, but Doubleganger is pretty amazing (except for that "One, two, three, four, yeah yeah" part, it's awful ;~;) and I love Decorator because it's just amazing. I'm really looking forward to ENGLISH subtitles (woo) and dang it seems like a lot of effort to put those on, go Sega I say

I heard from a friend who recently came back from Japan that Vocaloid isn't as popular as before or something though, I dunno if it's true or not.

13. Enei

Enei WAFSTB

Been getting really into Kill la Kill lately, about halfway through and I'm hooked. Haven't watched anything else lately, maybe I should start watching some more stuff.

14. Rioku

Rioku Not again.

PO Trainer Name:
    Shou
    @Enei if you are looking for something else that's currently airing, try Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de. It's more based trigger anime.

If you like Akame ga Kill's (_) then you should try:
    Setting: Hitsugi no Chaika
    Brutal Character Death: Attack on Titan
    Protagonist: Any harem anime ever
    Sort-of protagonist fighting for the other side because he thinks its right: Code Geass
    Absurdity in gore and limb removal: Kill la Kill

In other news I just finished Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai and was pleasantly surprised. Its about this college student who decides to raise his older sister's three daughters after her untimely passing. I didn't have high expectations going in, but it was seriously well done, and the main character actually had a believable motive for taking in the girls! It did at times want to drift in the bad directions I expected, but as a whole the series was a very pleasant heartwarming surprise. I haven't seen anything this family focused since Clannad.

15. Nicehat

Official English subtitles of Vocaloid songs is definitely exciting

Inferno Cop is the most based Trigger anime in existence, 100% recommend to everyone who likes Trigger (and official channel has the entire show up on Youtube so there's no excuse not to watch it)
    If you liked Akame ga Kill's gore and limb removal, watch Terra Formars, which has even goofier censorship

I'm just waiting on Yuuki Yuuna to air before posting overall impressions of stuff I've watched so far
    Started Sketchbook ~full color'S~ but it's so fucking boring even for me, when I usually enjoy this kind of show; kind of funny how crawfish color-changing showed up in both Sketchbook and Grisaia though

16. Rioku

Rioku Not again.

PO Trainer Name:
    Shou
    So was anyone else surprised by the sudden unannounced (at least I think it was) Steins;Gate mini-series that began today? IBM partnered up with Steins;Gate to make a promotional short, and, it didn't suck.

Here's the video. You can find subs elsewhere. This episode, cooking.

@Nicehat Inferno Cop is the most based anime in existence. It is the only anime to get a 1/10 because it is no. 1. Also, Inferno Cop season 2 hype.

17. Duster

Duster dodgerswin 2018

but the only good part of steins gate was the murder and death threats

now they're all not being killed :(

18. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    I read some of the manga, and it had a really great start, but it later turned into a sea of japanese puns. It's still worth for the first 60 chapters or something.
    I only watched the first episode of the anime version and it didn't get even closer to the manga humor, which is why I never bothered watching the rest.

19. Nicehat

Yuuki Yuuna aired, so guess I'll post impressions of what I'm watching this season

Amagi Brilliant Park: It's good, KyoAni character art is great, MC is pretty cool, and it'll be interesting to see how Kanye West turns Amaburi around
    Denki-gai no Honya-san: Very trashy but not completely awful, can't recommend though.
    Girlfriend (Kari): It has tons of amazing voice actors and Sakura Tange's French accent in particular is godly; otherwise it's pretty mediocre
    Grisaia no Kaijitsu: It's cool, Michiru is amazing, probably going to play the VN because the source material seems v interesting and I heard the English translation was pretty solid
    Gugure! Kokkuri-san: Surreal humour, Kohina and Ono Daisuke carry the show, would recommend (show needs more Google bullying though)
    Hi☆sCoool! SeHa Girls: The second ep was pretty amazing but it's still kinda mediocre and Sega Saturn yelling at things gets rather tiring after a while (kinda like Kitakubu)
    Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de: Characters, action, art are good. I liked the first episode a lot but the second episode was literally the worst; hopefully the remaining eps are more like 1 and not like 2
    Ore Twintails ni Narimasu: The show is so incredibly stupid that it's impossible to take seriously, and it's glorious. Must-watch for anyone who likes fun
    Selector Spread WIXOSS: It's fine for now, but I'm pretty sure this will end up being even more putrid than the first season somehow. Yuri is an upgrade from incest at the very least
    Shirobako: Pretty great, it's an interesting look into the background of the anime industry and how shows get trainwrecked by bad scheduling
    Sora no Method: I love this show. Nonoka, Noel, and Yuzuki are all amazing. Will be interesting to see how Nonoka handles Noel and Yuzuki conflicting (since at this point it seems pretty obvious that Noel is in some way connected with the saucer)
    Yama no Susume S2: Best show
    Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Approximately 100x more awesome than I ever imagined it'd be. Starts off rather slow and relaxed but the latter half of the show is just amazing, I'll be very impressed if it can keep it up for the next 11 episodes. The second half looked far better than pretty much anything else I've seen this season action-wise.

Dropped Orenchi no Furo Jijou (aka the naked merman in a bath show) because Gugure! Kokkuri-san was more interesting
    Still considering whether or not to watch Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai, probably will eventually if I find the motivation before the season is half over

20. Rioku

Rioku Not again.

PO Trainer Name:
    Shou
    I picked up Grisaia. Pretty unique handle on everything. I expect much more censor fog in times to come.

@Nicehat nice twintails description.

Ore Twintails ni Narimasu is straight up the single greatest piece of art since Stiens;Gate. People said No Game No Life was good for how it didn't take itself seriously. NGNL has nothing on Twintails. Normally when situations like those created in Twintails occur, there's little explanation, or just a really dumb one that is ridiculously overused, in Twintails, they've explained everything. How? By kicking reason in the nuts and making a run for it.

Example of how the girl without a home comes to live with the protagonist (And this is an almost word for word quote):
    Twoearl: I am a horny girl, single-mindedly out for Souji's virginity.
    Souji's Mom: My that's fantastic Twoearl! Make this house your home and feel free to share Souji's bed!

I swear... I've always loved stupid fun anime but this show takes the cake. Best thing ever.

Edit: Fanboy mode activated... I took pretty much all the Twintails alts woot.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  21. Marina

PO Trainer Name:
    Min
    You're telling me the anime aired in English? terrible. My Japanese is awful but I'm pretty sure it looks something like this:
    わたしは かわいい すごいい いもうと です
    よん ひゃく にじゅ もやせ

Reminder: my Japanese is awful :)

22. Rioku

Rioku Not again.

PO Trainer Name:
    Shou
    My Japanese is worse, trust me. I can't read most of that, but I'm pretty sure what you have is a whole lot different than the subtitles I read. Also, I had no idea you eveneed used spaces in Japanese, given the full extent of my knowledge is from a friend who tried learning over the summer last year.

23. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    You don't really need spaces, since the alternation between kanji/hiragana/katakana makes most of the wording separation. But sometimes they appear to make reading easier (I remember there was some on the child picture books I read a long time ago), especially when there are a lot of hiragana.

And yes, the phrase you posted and the one Marina posted are completely different from each other. The 2nd line there even begins with "four hundred twenty" for some reason. (My japanese is not good either, but that much I can read)

Back on topic, is Ore Twintails filled with flashing pantsu and stuff? I was thinking about watching, but almost all anime I picked this season air on Thursday or Sunday already.

Also, Yuuki Yuuna will totally get compared to Madoka Magika sooner or later (probably sooner). Which reminds me that I was thinking sometime ago how there was barely any nime trying to imitate PMMM.

24. Rioku

Rioku Not again.

PO Trainer Name:
    Shou
    @IceKirby Twintails really doesn't have as much fanservice as you would initially expect. With the exception of a certain busty character who keeps trying to get in the main character's pants, all the fancervice is done through fantasy scenes, and surprisingly for an anime of its type, I can't recall any pantsu. It gets compared to Kenzen Robo Daimidaler a lot, but unlike Kenzen Robo, the character designs are good, the comedy is actually funny, the MC is significantly less mental, its not fanservice reliant for entertainment, and it doesn't suck (if you cant tell I hate Kenzen Robo with a the burning passion of one thousand suns). imho twintails is the funniest anime I've ever seen and only at 2 episodes in.

25. Nicehat

If you want pantyshots watch Grisaia no Kajitsu, the anime doesn't even care enough to highlight them they just appear randomly for no reason

Yuuki Yuuna is only really similar to Madoka because of the BGM while fighting, otherwise honestly the magical girl design in general and pairing of Yuuki and Tougou feels a lot more like Symphogear (they are literally Hibiki and Miku) than anything.

The show that the setting seems most similar to is actually Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou (also wrongly called a Madoka ripoff), but while Genei Taiyou went the dark route it looks like Yuuki Yuuna will probably be brighter (unless twiiiiiiist)

The second ep of Ore Twintails had a ton of fanservice (TailRed is so cute) also Souji's parents are ridiculous
    In the light novels, her mother got pregnant with Souji in her third year of high school during chuu2 roleplay with Souji's father (playing 'forbidden love with the female enemy commander in swimsuit-style armor'), and they kept breaking up and getting back together because they kept disagreeing on who should play which role (during what's implied to be chuu2 roleplay sex) (because they both wanted to play the character that falls in love with the enemy commander and Souji's dad wouldn't compromise)

26. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    No, I meant I wanted to avoid those.

And well, Yuuki Yuuna still will get compared to Madoka regardless of what's similar and what's not. There are lots of differences, but they seem to pick on similar tastes. Not that I think this is a bad thing (despite having hated the latter half of Madoka).

27. Nicehat

Ore Twintails doesn't have that kind of regular fanservice, but god the villains are the biggest pervs ever

Also, ofc everyone knows Madoka is what created the entire "magical girl show that isn't aimed at young girls to sell plastic toys" genre /sarcasm
    (it is probably inevitable that Yuuki Yuuna gets compared to Madoka though)

To be fair, Yuuki Yuuna's BGM really is fantastic. It really accents the climax and makes you think "wow, so cool!" during the transformations and such.

28. Rioku

Rioku Not again.

PO Trainer Name:
    Shou
    But they
    killed Turtle Guildy in one hit!

Twin tails has best villains.

If yuuki yuna'a soundtrack is similar to madoka'a more power to them. Madoka'a sound was brilliant. If it's similar to Madoka I'll have to try it. I didn't like a lot of things in Madoka so another magical girl anime aimed to the same audiance could be cool if they don't flounder around with depressed middle-schoolers.

EDIT: Watched first two eps of Yuuki Yuna. It definitely does carry a similar vibe to Madoka, but from what I've seen it's using that Madoka style to an entirely different effect. It's most definitely not a series aimed at little girls, but I think it's trying to hard to take itself seriously. There was some completely pointless angst that made up half the second episode, that seemed to draw some inspiration form a certain blue haired mahou shojo, except it was rather bad. That said, it still looks promising and has amazing potential. Yuuki Yuna just needs to create a sense of disparity similar to that of Madoka before it tries to pull the angst card again. I'm liking the more traditional magical girls are heroes approach rather than the Madoka one.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  29. Nicehat

Inou Battle wa Nichijjou-kei no Naka de is awful, at this point I honestly think Denki-gai is just a better show overall which is kinda really pathetic

Maybe if the show would ever have a chance to show the main girls at all it'd be passable as a romcom, but the show keeps wasting time focusing on random side characters everyone will forget an episode or two later and the "chuunibyou" aspect of the show is completely irrelevant

Maybe Trigger will find a way but TBH I'm on the verge of dropping it because the show gives literally no reasons to care about it at all, hate to say it but Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai was basically this show but 500x better

30. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    So 24 episodes of good animation and poor plot/character development is that good for you? :x

Inou Battle is still cool for me. Superpowers being depicted well but on a casual setting is something I love to see (if I knew how to draw, I would have made a doujinshi about Naruto characters playing Volley or Hide-And-Seek with their powers :x). After all, what the show promised was superpowers on an ordinary setting (which will probably increase, given the foreshadowing), it never felt like it was for the romcom.

On a different topic, I watched Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu. Simplest way I can describe it is that the humour and pacing is quite similar to Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (with less breaking the 4th wall), so if you liked on, the other may fit your taste too.

31. Nicehat

Superpowers used in the last episode:
    Chifuyu makes a tennis court
    Tomoyo teleports once
    Hatoko sets a tennis ball on fire
    Sayumi puts out a fire

The show promised "superpowers in an ordinary setting" and gave us a terrible romcom, these powers may as well be "Chifuyu is rich" and "Sayumi has a fire extinguisher".

When I said "Chuunibyou was 500x better" I didn't mean that Chuunibyou was really good, I just meant that it was far better than this show

32. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    Yes, because it's totally fair to compare a show with 24 episodes aired with one still building their stuff at the 3rd episode. It's also quite fair to say the anime focus on characters no one will remember before even knowing if those characters are simply being introduced now to be used later.

I mean, come on, if you can't have some patience and start bashing shows based on so minor and not-definitive stuff you are going to sound like those fanboys that hate everything (kind of what Rioku mentioned on his rant earlier).

33. Rioku

Rioku Not again.

PO Trainer Name:
    Shou
    I thought chuu2 was pretty good as whole, frustrating, but good. Very few series can make the characters seem to genuinely care about each other as much as that one did. But of course it didn't freaking go anywhere and the characters reverted back to their previous self after any kind of character development... ugh... OK maybe it wasn't that good...

My expectations for Inou-Batthe weren't that high after looking up the source material, but Trigger's animation ia freaking good. I'm enjoying it, not the best show but I wouldn't call it bad either. I find it pleasant. The MC strikes me a bit different from your usual dense harem lead which is a huge plus.

And we have Trigger giving SHAFT a runew for its money on rather interesting camera angles.

I wouldn't consider chuu2 and Inou Battle the same type of show either. While both have chuunies, Inou Battle doesn't take itself seriously most of the time and is more like a harem where as chuu2 is a romance that takes itself too seriously at times.

@Nicehat I see where you're coming from. Inou-Battle is shifting into the more stereotypical direction which sucks. I do agree that it's strange how side characters are dominating the episode, but I'm hoping that will change with the Chifuyu episode next week.

There's nothing wrong with being a fanboy, just flames. Ore Twintails ni Narimasu is the best thing since sliced bread.

34. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    I see those episodes more as a transition period. It was already foreshadowed that there are more development to come, so introducing new characters and working on the talking is (likely) necessary for future episodes, so I expect things to improve soon.

Of course, I could be wrong and it could really go downhill, but I still find it exaggerated to call it a terrible so prematurely. I can understand thinking it's "not good", but "bad" (and worse definitions) should be reserved for stuff that pull a Tamako Market-level of nothing happening for the sake of nothing.

35. Nicehat

The first episode of Inou Nichijou was cool, and it looked like the main girls might have been interesting once they were introduced more thoroughly, but then the second episode ends up having all of them being as unlikeable as possible and the third ep doesn't really show much else about them either.

It's frustrating because the show does a good job of introducing side characters; Kudou is the best character in the second episode and they manage to give her some kind of backstory, and in the third episode Tomoyo's big brother is pretty amazing. On the other hand, it feels to me like it's neglecting the main characters. We see all of them being incredibly jealous in the second episode and all of them admiring Andou like he's their savior in the third episode and all I can think is "did we skip six episodes where he trips all of their flags or something?"

I hope that the Chifuyu episode helps fix these issues and maybe Inou Nichijou will end up being a good show overall but my impression of the series after the first episode and my impression after the third couldn't possibly be more different. I think that by the third episode you have to expect shows to have some kind of hook to make you want to keep watching and right now I don't really feel like the series has that. To be fair, maybe it's because I was expecting too much from the show after the misleadingly amazing first episode.

Also I liked Chuunibyou and Tamaket, don't hate >>

On another note, I started playing the Grisaia VN and it's really good. The writing is well done (the comedy is great), the translation does a good job of getting the characters across, and pretty much everyone is interesting in some way or another. It's definitely worth checking out if you're not a minor (after all, it is an eroge, though I ended up skipping through all of the h-scenes so far because they're not particularly worth reading)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  36. Rioku

Rioku Not again.

PO Trainer Name:
    Shou
    It's Thursday and my initial thought was to come post about Twintails new episode, but I'm sure you guys have had enough that.

In other news The Devil is a Part-Timer/Hataraku Mao-Sama got a dub and popped up on Netflix. All I can say is that FUNimation is getting a whole lot better at localizing anime scripts. I'd say this a fine example of how much better FUNimation dubs have gotten over the years.

@Marina so I just finished a show that was pretty much the exact same thing as Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance called Dragonar Academy. I'm serious this was the same show with slightly fewer girls and no awesome girl with the personality of Est. The main character is a special case yet again, it takes place in a school, people have dragons like the familiars in Blade Dance, MC's dragon/familiar is the only one that looks like a girl, MC is super broken, pink haired tsundere, blonde haired rich girl, girl with angry and powerful sister, etc. The show was so similar it was crazy.

I started watching Ben-to. That show has a large amount of awesome and stupidity.

I don't play enough VNs, probably because I feel obligated to acquire them legally which costs money. Hey I'm like the the internet good guy. I stream anime on Crunchyroll, Netflix, and FUNimation and buy VNs legally. Wow I feel special \o/

37. Marina

PO Trainer Name:
    Min
    Thanks for telling me how to waste my weekend

Pirate them now and pay money for them after, when you have the cash

38. Nicehat

If you have any interest in anime in general Shirobako is a must-watch, it's really interesting to get a look at how anime is produced and how many people it takes just to produce a single episode of anime. The show does a really good job of showing how much work it takes just to get a single episode of anime ready, and it uses the stumbling blocks that appear from mistakes or misfortune to create drama that keeps the show compelling to watch so that it's not just some boring documentary showing how anime is produced.

39. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    Shirobako also did an excellent job of reviving the trauma I got when I had to make a short animation as a college project (which was worth 25% of that semester's grade). When they mentioned the "no anime project ever goes perfectly well" I remembered how much stuff can go wrong in a single project. I probably never missed so much sleep time as on that semester.
    Traumas aside, the anime is cool (although the PV was a bit misleading).

40. Latiark

Latiark Dragon King

PO Trainer Name:
    Bahamut
    Hi guys Latiark here I'm new and I love Anime. The animes that I have watched so far are Dragon Ball Z, Sword Art Online and Digimon (If Digimon is classed as a Anime).