1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Battle Factory Additions

Discussion in 'Gen 6 Battle Factory' started by mewtwobaws, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mewtwobaws

mewtwobaws Member

PO Trainer Name:
    mewtwobaws
    This may sound dumb but i think it would be cool to have side tiers like monotype or monogen to be incorporated. or possibly even have older gen battle factory tiers. clearly these are just suggestions but i think it would be a lot of fun to have monotype battle factory

Joyverse likes this.
  2. Weavile

Weavile Phoenix

Hi moving this to Battle Factory subforum. As for the idea itself, been considered and decided it was a bad idea, since it's a dice roll in a lot of ways.

3. Xdevo

Xdevo Phrasing Super Moderator Tour Director Super Moderator Tour Director

Monotype is a no, since the tier is way too based around using 6 / 10 pokemon for most types and really forces the tier into luck, it's also kinda a dick to program. Monogen isn't a metagame this gen, so no.

Past gens is on the list of things to do, but requires coding, which we don't have atm.

4. sulcata

sulcata stéphane curry best waifu Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

This is going to be the answer to just about everything in battle factory that requires potentially a large amount of coding as we don't have any scripters heavily working on battle factory at the moment. Personally I don't think Monotype would be very fun at all and just sounds like it will be producing more dysfunctional teams than standard tiers in battle factory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.