1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Inverted Battle factory

Discussion in 'Gen 6 Battle Factory' started by tsuike, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsuike

tsuike Member

After seeing how popular Inverted battles are, and inverted CC is, I was wondering why there isn't an inverted BF tier. I actually think this idea might be alot of fun and pulls alot from the inverted battle idea, taking movesets and pokemon from the inverted battle side of the game and creating a "Best inverted pokemon" like set.

2. Xinc

Xinc Time for Oras?

Some sets might have to differ, but I'm interested in how this would turn out myself.

3. Samphire

Samphire Too much hard work!

Hi, I have just moved this to the Battle Factory forum, as I feel you may get more of a constructive and beneficial response there.

4. Xdevo

Xdevo Phrasing Super Moderator Tour Director Super Moderator Tour Director

I really don't see this working. Inverted is already a tiny playerbase (so many posts in the forum!!!!), and most of the Pokemon are either just uncommon Pokemon in OU running standard sets, or extremely gimmicky. The tier is also fairly unbalanced with things like MegaGengar in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.