1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Grammar] Azumarill

Discussion in 'OU Analyses' started by Spoovo The Pirate, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Spoovo The Pirate

Spoovo The Pirate Meep! Article Contributor Article Contributor

[​IMG]

== General ==

Azumarill is the pokemon that simply keeps getting better and better. Back in Gen 2, it was the epitome of terrible, with literally nothing but its shameful base 50 offences to work with. Gen 3 came along and gave it the amazing Huge Power, doubling its Attack stat to rival the almighty Groudon, while Gen 4 gave it physical STABs to use, such as Waterfall and the incredibly useful Aqua Jet, and Gen 5 gave Azumarill permanent rain to abuse, powering it up even further.

However, none of these changes were as significant for Azumarill as what Gen 6 did. For starters, it gained a new typing in Fairy, giving it an impressive array of resistances to abuse - not to mention a full immunity to Dragon moves - and a nice, powerful STAB to use with it in Play Rough. Game Freak was also kind enough to tweak the breeding mechanics and make it so females could pass down moves as well, meaning that the combination of Belly Drum and Aqua Jet on the same set is now fully legal. You could almost hear physical walls like Gliscor soiling themselves when this little announcement was made.

However, Azumarill does have its flaws in that - in spite of a priority Aqua Jet - it is still painfully slow, at a miserable base 50. Aqua Jet is therefore needed on just about every set if it wants to sweep, and this of course limits its moveslots, because pokemon are limited to a mere four.

Sporting great typing, great resistances, passable bulk and incredible power, Azumarill is set to stay in OU this generation. With all these new changes, it shows that not only can it break the fourth wall, but it can show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes. Underestimate Azumarill and you may just find your pokemon six feet under.

2014 is the year of the Aquarabbit.

== Choice Band ==

Azumarill @ Choice Band
    Ability: Huge Power
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
    Adamant nature

-Play Rough
    -Aqua Jet
    -Superpower
    -Waterfall / Knock Off

Armed with a Choice Band, Azumarill's already impressive Attack stat skyrockets to a jaw dropping 654, which is enough to take some serious chunks out of anything that doesn't resist, and even some that do.

The EV spread optimises Azumarill's power and bulk, with the Attack maxed out, the HP capping at 404, and the Special Defence being one higher than the Defence to give Download abusers such as Genesect a physical boost instead of a special. If you fear physically based Genesect, simply move the 4 Special Defence EVs to Defence instead and give it a Special boost. Bear in mind that both tactics can backfire, however.

Play Rough and Aqua Jet are Azumarill's primary attacking options, where Play Rough is the hard hitting STAB for breaking into things that don't resist, and Aqua Jet is the priority STAB mostly used for picking off weakened or vulnerable targets, as well as simple revenge killing. Azumarill is powerful enough to sweep with it however, so don't underestimate it. Superpower in slot 3 is Azumarill's best weapon against Steel-types that like to switch in on its Fairy STAB, namely Ferrothorn. It'll also hammer the likes of Blissey, should the pink blob dare come in on Azumarill, however Ferrothorn is by far the most prominent target, as it is one of few pokemon who can otherwise switch in safely. Superpower can be switched out for Brick Break if you don't want to suffer the stat drops, however Choice sets encourage a lot of switching anyway, so it'll rarely pay off.

Lastly, slot 4 has a few filler choices. Waterfall is the first listing, simply being a stronger Water STAB you can throw around. Bulkier opponents like Gliscor can just barely shrug off Aqua Jets if they play it right, but a Choice Band Waterfall will all but OHKO it, hitting for a minimum of 87%. Knock Off is there too, to deal some respectable damage and deny opposing pokemon access to their precious items, and can come in useful at times, in spite of not hitting much (however Jellicent is a worthy mention in spite of its rarity). Return is also worth mentioning due to its decent neutral coverage, however it won't be hitting many targets harder than the listed moves either.

The EV spread can be changed to better suit your team's needs. For example, 48 Speed EVs will allow Azumarill to outpace most Blissey, and bludgeon the nurse to death, and this Speed can be increased all the way up to outpacing uninvested base 80s. Another point worth mentioning is 92 Speed EVs, as this comfortably outpaces uninvested Aegislash and Jellicent, and just outruns 0 Speed Tyranitar, the former two of whom are big threats to Azumarill. Tyranitar is simply fun to outrun and pummel. More bulk is generally preferred though, because Azumarill's bulk is one of its selling points.

== AquaDrum ==

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
    EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spd
    Adamant nature

-Belly Drum
    -Aqua Jet
    -Play Rough
    -Brick Break

As far as late game cleaners go, they don't come much deadlier than Azumarill. Gen 6 blessed the Aquarabbit with the legal combination of Belly Drum and Aqua Jet, meaning it can unleash sickeningly powerful priority attacks, coming from the equivalent of 1744 Attack.

With the given EVs, Azumarill will outrun 4 Speed Scizor's Bullet Punch, meaning it can attack before Scizor can attack it, and thus reduce its risk of getting killed before it can even start sweeping. As always, the Attack is maximised, and the rest are poured into HP for bulk. The Sitrus Berry gives Azumarill a little more HP after it's used Belly Drum, which is usually enough for it to survive most priority hits.

Belly Drum is the staple move of this set, complementing Aqua Jet to create the dominant force it is. Play Rough works in the same way as it did on the Choice Band set, acting as the slower, more powerful STAB option that mauls more or less everything it touches. Even bulky resists like Tentacruel are OHKOed after a +6 Play Rough and Stealth Rock damage, just to put things into perspective. Lastly, slot 4 has Brick Break, which powers through the likes of Ferrothorn effortlessly.

== Assault Vest ==

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
    EVs: 252 Atk / 168 SDef / 96 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - Waterfall
    - Aqua Jet
    - Play Rough
    - Knock Off / Superpower

Holding the esteemed Assault Vest, Azumarill bolsters its already respectable special bulk, and - in conjunction with its brilliant typing - this allows the Aquarabbit to check several pokemon, including both Mega Charizard formes.

With the given EVs, Azumarill is guaranteed to outrun bulky Tyranitar sets, as well as the 12 Speed Aegislash that's trying to outrun said Tyranitar. Both can easily be pummeled with appropriate STABs, however Azumarill must be wary of Aegislash's King's Shield. The Attack is maximised after that, and the remains are poured into Special Defence to capitalise on the Assault Vest's presence. While usually dropped into HP for optimal overall bulk, biasing the EVs towards the Special Defence helps this set better serve its purpose. The Adamant nature is fairly obvious, making the most of Azumarill's hefty power.

The allotted moves are pretty straightforward, being an Azumarill set. They're essentially the same as those listed on the Choice Band set, with the only real difference being the fact that both Waterfall and Aqua Jet are non negotiable. This set needs to make the choice between Superpower and Knock Off instead, with the former helping break walls like Ferrothorn, and the latter providing fun utility (not to mention hitting the likes of Aegislash and friends a fair bit harder than Waterfall).

== Other Options ==

With Azumarill's great combination of power, typing and bulk, the Life Orb can be used on any set for a great power boost, however don't expect Azumarill to last very long when using it. It won't gain Azumarill many new KOs either, so it's rarely worth trying.

Azumarill's classic SubPunch set is still viable, however rarely seen, and often considered outclassed by many of the Fighting-types in the tier, with Breloom being a very notable one. The Lum Berry is a notable hold item, as it can let Azumarill switch in on a status move or Toxic Spikes without fear, and go from there. This could work well against the uncommon stall teams, however simply employing a cleric will usually yield better results.

Wherever Waterfall's listed, Aqua Tail can be used instead for a slightly more powerful STAB with the drawback of reduced accuracy, and Ice Punch exists in its movepool. While it won't hit many things hard (aside from obscure NU Grass-types, like Vileplume and Torterra), it's at least worth a mention. Lastly, there are a few interesting support options available to it, such as Encore, Scald, and Perish Song.

== Checks and Counters ==

Mega Venusaur is one of the first ports of call when it comes to dealing with Azumarill, as it resists every move it can use aside from Ice Punch and the rare Return, and thanks to Thick Fat it doesn't even fear the former. Mega Venusaur packs reliable recovery in Synthesis too, and both of its STAB moves also hit Azumarill for super effective damage, making it a solid answer.

Ferrothorn is also a solid choice, being able to switch in on any move that isn't Fighting-type. Even it can't withstand too many Superpowers, but if it can avoid them, Ferrothorn is free to switch in and annihilate the Aquarabbit with a Power Whip. Rotom-W is able to take Azumarill's Water STABs with ease and fire back a powerful Thunderbolt or Volt Switch to bring Azumarill down. Boosted Superpowers or Play Roughs will give Rotom-W second thoughts, but if it can get in safely, it can easily threaten.

The uncommon Tentacruel is much like Mega Venusaur in the sense that it doesn't fear any of Azumarill's common attacks, and can strike back with a powerful STAB in Sludge Bomb. However, unlike Mega Venusaur, it is worn down more easily due to its lack of recovery, and can sometimes struggle to find room for Sludge Bomb alongside its usual moves, Scald, Toxic Spikes, Rapid Spin, and Knock Off.

Trevenant is also rare, but it serves as a strong check, taking the Water STABs and Superpower without fear, and draining Azumarill's HP away from it with Horn Leech or burning it with Will-o-Wisp in response. However, both Play Rough and Ice Punch threaten the old oak, and faster Azumarill sets can easily outrun its sluggish base 56 Speed and 2HKO with either move.

Skarmory must be careful when Roosting, but also takes most of Azumarill's attacks well, and can hit it hard with a Brave Bird or simply phaze it out with Whirlwind. Aegislash fears only Water STABs, and can neuter Azumarill's Attack power with a well timed King's Shield, and then set up on it. Aegislash must be cautious though, because if it times its King's Shield badly, it could end up helping Azumarill's setup instead.

Unaware users such as Clefable and Quagsire are great answers to the Belly Drum set, negating the set's boosts with their ability and forcing Azumarill to sacrifice half its HP for nothing. Beware though, as Azumarill still hits very hard even at +0, and both Clefable and Quagsire can be worn down with entry hazards and switch in damage.

Anything immune to Water STABs and packing reasonable Speed is instantly a strong check to Azumarill, if not a straight counter. Among these you can include Jellicent, Toxicroak, and Heliolisk. While none of them are particularly common in the tier, Jellicent fears nothing except for Play Rough and the uncommon Knock Off, and can burn Azumarill with Will-o-Wisp, while Toxicroak is much faster, can take any move other than Play Rough reasonably well, then hit hard with a STAB Poison Jab. Lastly, Heliolisk is frail, and can't switch into anything bar a Water STAB, however it can nuke the Aquarabbit with a powerful Thunder(bolt) or Volt Switch once it's in.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  2. Virizion

Virizion ~ Taste the Rainbow ~

PO Trainer Name:
    Virizion
    Nice analysis. :3 I like how you include the Sap Sipper option haha, and it can definitely work with a bit of support from its other teammates.
    With the Checks/Counters, I got a decent bunch of Pokémon from both sets that you can consider adding, but I didn't right then in too much detail as it doesn't need that much explaining and this is your analysis (that selfishness)! XD <3

Choice Band
    Skarmory - This can easily take a hit from a Banded attack, and unlike Ferrothorn, doesn't have to worry about being hit by a superpower due to its convienient Flying-typing.
    Aegislash - This doesn't do a lot of damage to this guy at all, especially with Play Rough thanks to it's steal at Bbase 150 Defenses in Shield Forme along with it's always-nice-to-have Steel-typing. It can also be easy set-up bait for Aegislash, if the player with Azumarill has nothing else to help with defeating this powerhouse.
    Mandibuzz - While Play Rough exists, Mandibuzz is a somewhat threat - it can stall this set out with Toxic and Roost, as well as using it's high defenses to its advantage.

Belly Drum
    Quagsire - Easily a good Pokémon against this set - it nullifies stat boosts and can therefore Curse+Recover all over it.
    Clefable - Unaware again helps this cute Fairy become a potential threat, and can either set-up or stall out on it until it wishes to switch, but might have to be aware from Substitute (?) and such.

Hope this helped! :D

3. Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom Long time hater of stall

Could it be worth investing 84 EVs in Speed so you can outrun 0 Spd Base 60s like Aegislash and Jellicent? Just a thought.

4. Spoovo The Pirate

Ahh, good points, people. I'll get these added in. :3

5. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Salutations Spoovo, glad to see you're into generation six!

Overall, this is pretty well-done, as usual. However, I have my fair share of nitpicks and suggestions, so onwards to them.

I will start with the General section, as it is first and the introduction. The first point is more of a summation of a lot of Azumarill's niches and such, stating improvements through generations, etc. I like all of the content, but think it can be spread out a bit more. I would split this bullet up into: a bullet on how it got better through generations, a bullet on the significance of the fairy type, and a bullet on the significance of the new breeding - in that order, which is the best for relevance sake, too, in my opinion. Finally, the last two bullets that you currently have cover appropriate information and should stay, but you should mention that even wit Aqua Jet Priority, Azumarill has incredibly low speed and fails to outpace a majority of the metagame (you could tie this in with the point on the breeding techniques, so it emphasized the importance of Aqua Jet, if you'd like).

The Choice Banded set has some potential changes, too. First off, I would front-slash Waterfall as the last move. Ice Punch is hardly needed due to Play Rough defeating Dragons and denting a majority of Grass types - while superpower hits Ferrothorn (Ice Punch only hits like Roserade, which is 2HKOd by play rough/waterfall, regardless). Return is normal type and a good 'filler' like move, especially if neutral coverage is wanted, but Azumarill now has two decently complimentary STABs + Superpower, so leaning away from that, too. Overall, Aqua Jet / Play Rough / Superpower / Waterfall is the most common and probably best set for the most situations. Another point is that some people, such as myself, run speed. I outpace uninvested Tyranitar (which is base 61) but you covered speed tiers in the last bullet - the bulky spread will suffice for the main set as it is the least situational and maintains decent survivability, so no complaints here; well-done.

The Belly Drum set, as you asked in the last bullet, shouldn't have LO mentioned in the main portion. I would add a bullet to the OO saying LO is 'viable' instead of CB in the attacking set or Sitrus on the BD set, but not advised. I like how you explain the EVs, mainly speed, fully and such. Finally, I don't see why you say +6 play rough will 2HKO Ferrothorn when the last moveset is always a fighting move, making that a 'pointless' example, so maybe say how much it does to something like Skarmory, or anything that would be prone to taking a Play Rough, not weak to other attacks.

Not really a fan of the SubPunch set this gen - hell, I wouldn't mind if it went OO, but your wrote it up and it's viable enough, so migh as well make use of it. Personally, the spread you mentioned in the bullet about outpacing Blissey is the spread I would use on the main variant, while giving a mention to investing simpily in Max hp/attack, but still emphasizing on the importance of outrunning Blissey/others. Liechi Berry could arguably be mentioned alongside LO in last bullet, but it is really just not efficient enough, so your choice.

In the OO, I get why you give SS a mention, but Sap Sipper Azumarill should never be used competitively, regardless of the niche value. I say delete this part, but if others oppose and you like it, go nuts. In the other items, second, bullet, mention Mystic Water when discussing bluffing CB, it is surpassingly effective w/ dual water STABs. Might as well give Toxic a mention in the last section, but that's more a nitpick than anything else - well-done.

Mega-Venusaur is the only outright, full-counter to Azumarill and it should be listed first in the C&C, in my opinion. Mandibuzz shouldn't be mentioned as all variants run play rough. Heliosk is dead to play rough or superpower, not really worth mentioning - I would just have an umbrella section for fast, frail Pokemon that can't revenge it, with some examples.

Overall, good analysis and hope my revisions aid you in finalization.

6. Spoovo The Pirate

OK, I gave this a bit of a rewrite, and it should look pretty nice now. I kept Heliolisk in the C+C though, because in spite of its rarity, it's a great example of one of those fast, frail things that can beat Azumarill but can't switch in on it.

Anything else need changing? I also reduced the Sap Sipper mention, but kept it in because of the sheer novelty value.

7. Spoovo The Pirate

So yeah, what else needs doing for this one? Any more tweaks?

8. MewtwoHidden

MewtwoHidden My Hax Makes Me Famous

PO Trainer Name:
    MewtwoHidden
    Hmm, could you mention a tank Azumarill without Avest in OO? Water / Fairy is a pretty great defensive typing and Azumarill functions well as a tank due to it's great typing, good defenses, and huge attack. The main reason to use Leftovers instead of Assault Vest is that it is useful for both passive damage from weather and that most moves that Azumarill is going to want to switch on to are physical (Genesect's U-Turn, MCharX Flare Blitz, Conkeldurr's Drain Punch, etc.).

Something like this perhaps:

Azumarill @ Lefties
    252 hp / 252 atk / 4 def
    Adamant
    Play Rough / Superpower / Waterfall / Aqua Jet

Pretty much the Choice Band set without Choice Band.

P.S: I know that you said how silly it is but I highly suggest removing all mention of Sap Sipper from the Article since it should never be used

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  9. Spoovo The Pirate

Yup, I can do those things. I'll keep the AV mention though, because it could come in useful on occasion (bluffing CB while facing an idiot, maybe?), and just tack that onto it.

And yeah, I guess Sap Sipper should go huh?

10. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Keep the AV mention, but also implement what MewtwoHidden was saying about lefties.

Sap Sipper has no viability in any competitive metagame; I am an advocate of its removal. If you really want to add it, with stress on it being novelty, then go ahead but it isn't relevant / viable, as I said.

Also, wouldn't it be better Front-Slashing Brick Break on the BD set? You'll get to OHKO things like Ferrothorn at +6 regardless and the -1 Def of Superpower can hurt you against prio like Talon's Brave Bird, Lucario's espeed, Scizor's BP, etc., which'll ruin your sweep.

11. Spoovo The Pirate

Yup, makes sense to me. I'll swap those slashes, and we can consider this one done?

12. Epikhairz

Epikhairz Delta Stream

PO Trainer Name:
    Epikhairz
    Even though this is looking good, I don't think it can be considered "Done" yet until the QC system has been solidified and we take official action regarding the approval of analyses

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  13. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    HI,
    [​IMG]

PS: "While it does have its uses, unless you somehow find yourself facing a lot of Vileplume, Torterra, and other obscure NU Grass-types, it's not a recommended course of action." - the end of set comments for first set, seems kinda pointless & maybe give Lum a mention in OO, but it's probably not even worth noting (fuck scald tho ^_^)

14. MewtwoHidden

MewtwoHidden My Hax Makes Me Famous

PO Trainer Name:
    MewtwoHidden
    Didn't catch it at first, but I feel as though the Choice band set has a few poor choices
    Play Rough / Aqua Jet / Waterfall / (Superpower or Knock Off)

This is what I see as standard and the best Choice Band set, Ice Punch should be in Other Options or Set Comments and Return should get minimal mention. At the very least slash Knock Off in place of Return.
    After this: Approve (2/3)

15. Epikhairz

Epikhairz Delta Stream

PO Trainer Name:
    Epikhairz
    I'm still not sure that SubPunch deserves its own set - given the opportunity, Azumarill would much rather Belly Drum than use Substitute as well as take advantage of powerful priority

Any QC (or others) want to weigh in on this?

16. Spoovo The Pirate

Ehh, I kept SubPunch because it's still at least viable, and can take people by surprise, not to mention carry a powerful Fighting move without drawbacks, thanks to the Sub (ignoring Infiltrator/sound moves).

If you guys want it removing though, I'll take it out.

I'll get those other things tweaked.

17. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    While SubPunch isn't as good as it was in generation five and won't see much usage, it isn't out of the realm of viability and can still be a succesful option. In addition, he already has the entire set written up, alongside a set comments section that is well-done. Furthermore, the deletion of this is unnecessary as it is just more content and another viable set which we have no reason to delete if it is already written. If it had not gotten an initial set, I would lean towards OOing it, but with the current circumstances, it is fine where it is and once the other things mentioned by MewtwoHidden are added, this analysis is fully approved and done. Good job Spoovo.

18. Epikhairz

Epikhairz Delta Stream

PO Trainer Name:
    Epikhairz
    k yeah so good stuff

QC 3/3

19. Rohail

Rohail Active Member

I honestly love AV Azumarill. Azumarill's defensive typing lets it absorb many common hits such as those from [email protected], Genesect, and Keldeo, and with AV, Azumarill checks the likes of Mega Charizard-Y, Landorus, Aegislash, and others much better. AV Azumarill can also bluff CB if played correctly, although most good players will be able to realize it's not CB from the damage output. AV Azumarill also gets past checks to the other sets like Thundurus, Raikou, Celebi, and Mega Manectric, since it can take an Electric or Grass STAB and hit back really hard, even OHKOing them with some prior damage. Here is the set:

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
    EVs: 252 Atk / 168 SDef / 96 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - Waterfall
    - Aqua Jet
    - Play Rough
    - Knock Off / Superpower

The Speed EVs are enough to outspeed uninvested Tyranitar as well as 12 Speed Aegislash, so it can strike them hard with Waterfall/Knock Off/Superpower. The moveset is self-explanatory.

Next, I would not slash Superpower with Brick Break on the BellyJet, as Azumarill doesn't need the power from it at +6 (it OHKOes Ferro, the only target, with Brick Break), and Superpower just leaves Azumarill weak to priority from the likes of Talonflame, Genesect, (Mega) Scizor, etc.

Aside from that, good job, and I hope I helped :)

20. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    I guess switching AV and SubPunch could work, or giving both a set, but I think AV is fine atop the OO (then again, I haven't used either, just seen both).

21. Rohail

Rohail Active Member

Alright, so Finch and I were chatting on the server and we decided that Sub Punch should be relegated to OO while Assault Vest should get its own set. We feel that SubPunch really doesn't accomplish anything that Azumarill's other sets don't, since everything that Focus Punch hits, CB Play Rough hits MUCH harder. The only relevant Pokemon that Focus Punch beats is Ferrothorn, which Superpower does just as well anyway. As for the other Steel-types, they're either already weak to its Water STAB (Heatran and Excadrill) or are hit by Focus Punch neutrally (Skarmory, Scizor, and Genesect). SubPunch as a whole should only be utilized by Pokemon that get STAB on Focus Punch and have good bulk, or need a Fighting-type move to break past something extremely important (ie. Mega Mawile needs it to beat Heatran). Finally, you say that Substitute helps Azumarill avoid status, but most status users are already faster than it anyway, while the blobs are already easily beaten by Azumarill. Lastly, Azumarill is fairly slow to really utilize Substitute well. All-in-all, SubPunch Azumarill is really just a waste of potential, and I feel that it should be moved to OO.

For reasoning on Assault Vest, read my previous post (and while you're at it, implement the Brick Break change too please :P).

If you disagree though, feel free to let us know @Spoovo The Pirate :)

22. Spoovo The Pirate

Ehh, that's fair enough. I'll get the changes made.

23. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    The most optimal AV Azumarill spreads currently are 252 Atk / 240 sdef / 16 HP and 252 hp / 252 atk / 4 sdef - the former helps with checking keldeo, lando, and chary a lot more while the latter has more physical bulk and still realistically good special bulk. both are very solid in the current meta, but imo the first one should be main-listed and the second set-commented. Not a fan of the current spread.

On the CB set, speed should be on the main spread. probably enough to outpace skarmory, or the same as on the BD set, at least.

24. trc

trc Active Member

Please mention the various defensive Azumarill alternatives in OO (Sap Sipper and Thick Fat are both viable defensive sets).

Finchinator likes this.
  25. sulcata

sulcata stéphane curry best waifu Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

26. Spoovo The Pirate

Ohey, things are going online! :3

Thanks for getting this up, sulcata. Lemme know if you want any help on the Wiki; I've plenty of spare time right now. :D

27. Alfalfa

Alfalfa Underappreciated

PO Trainer Name:
    Alfalfa
    Some slight changes should be made on Belly Drum. Brick Break is obselete, Knock Off is legal with Belly Drum and allows Azumarill to get past so many more threats, including Ferrothorn, which Brick Break is supposed to hit. Waterfall I guess, but Knock Off needs the primary slash, and Brick Break needs to be removed.

28. Spoovo The Pirate

Sure thing Alf, I'll get on that. Once I can edit Wiki pages, that is. Shouldn't take long.

29. sulcata

sulcata stéphane curry best waifu Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

Well, all changes still need to go through the forums. No changes should ever be put directly on the wiki. You should have the ability to edit though.

30. Spoovo The Pirate

Oop, so I do. That's good. :3

If it were a major edit, I'd put it through the forums first, but this is only a wee one huh?

31. sulcata

Yeah, it's probably fine. I just want to make sure people are keeping track of these changes, lest we end up with hundreds of pages on the wiki but not on the forums, which seems to have happened last time we did that. Having them on the forums and wiki means that we'd have at least two copies just in case something happened to either of them. It'd also make sure QC are checking up on the accuracy of the writing.