1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Final] Talonflame

Discussion in 'OU Analyses' started by Spoovo The Pirate, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Laurel

Laurel Well-Known Member

Spoovo you work way to hard man..

2. Spoovo The Pirate

Spoovo The Pirate Meep! Article Contributor Article Contributor

Well, the Acrobatics thing is mostly because the Flying Gem isn't legal yet. Course, you've got your gimmicks like the Liechi Berry etc, but hey. It's probably worth more mentions.

3. Joyverse

Joyverse Back for a blast!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    Best used as a Lure for Mega Diancie but worth a mention now.

Currently in the metagame, these are the moves generally used now. I ordered them according to importance rn. I would also say that spread aside some sets just 248 HP / 252 SDef / 8 Spe or something like 242 HP / 228 SDef / 60 Spe to get a wisp on max Exca or 248 HP / 160 SDef / 100 Spe to get a wisp on chomp and base 90s maxed like Lucario. That said I don't if these are the most optimum spreads so take it with a grain of salt.

I think Bulky Volcanion is a check but people probably use it. Do some researching, I'll be doing it too! Till then.

4. Spoovo The Pirate

Spoovo The Pirate Meep! Article Contributor Article Contributor

I'll get onto updating this sometime soon. Thanks for getting it started, guys. :3

Joyverse likes this.