1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[BW2] is it just me...

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Discussion' started by dude8462, Nov 2, 2010.

1. dude8462

dude8462 New Member

When i was reading the new poke-dex i happened to notice a few heavy hitters and a lot of faster pokemon. it seems to me like the where also trying to spread the types like makeing electric bug and etcetera. so what are your opinions on the new pokemon?

2. HeroOfSinnoh

HeroOfSinnoh Banned

Definitely a lot of them are weird. The Pokedex space have also been wasted by too many bugs :( Have to say that Fire/Bug critter called "Urugamosu" is one heck of a bug anyway. Also yes, I agree that they have been trying to overpower some Pokemon. However the final entry of the Pokedex Genosect is weak compared to other last entries. Ex: Arceus.

Arceus signature move Judgement had 100 Base Power. Yet Techno Buster has only 5 PP and only 85 base damage.

3. dude8462

dude8462 New Member

yah i hope the meta game doesn't become overrun by 5 gen pokemon. o and if the ability in the pokedex isnt filled can you still use it in online play. o and if shubarugo ahd bullet punch it be so cheap...

4. Archerknight

Archerknight Legends

PO Trainer Name:
    Archerknight
    I must agree, some of these Pokes have extremely high stats. Jarooda's Perversity+Leaf Storm, Hihidaruma's 140 base attack, Ononokosu's 147 Base Att. Shandera's 140Sp.att with Shadow Tag...

5. pokemonnerd

pokemonnerd Only uso listens to pnerd. Devo too. Article Contributor Article Contributor

Yeah, but Hihidaruma still gets walled by pokemon with high defense like Rhyperior and that new epic turtle, since it has pathetic special attack. Onono has fairly high speed, but it's still lacking. And all Shandera's good for is revenging, and even then, gets revenged back quite easily. The new pokemon are really strong, but they still have quirks and weaknesses that make them on par with other past threats, as well.

And it makes sense that Arceus' Judgement is stronger than Techno Buster. Actually, seeing as it's the "god of all pokemon," it should be the most powerful move anyway, lol.

6. dude8462

dude8462 New Member

so have we decided whats going to be ubbers and ou are going to be?

7. Crystal Moogle

Crystal Moogle Ayaya~

PO Trainer Name:
    Hanako
    Well there's suspects for Ubers and OU is not "decided" like that.

8. dude8462

dude8462 New Member

can you link me too the forum?

9. Crystal Moogle

Crystal Moogle Ayaya~

PO Trainer Name:
    Hanako
    The forum you're currently in... the threads are labelled "Suspect Discussions". Links are at the top of the Beta server and /tr/ server as well.

10. Cake

Cake Member

I can't make a team without a dedicated Roobushin waller. Any slow psychic works but without one I always get shit on. It's mostly between Slowbro and Rankurusu(spelled wrong). He's not broken just incredibly strong imo. I fucking hate Jaraoda though, fuck Jaraoda. Probably spelled wrong too. I'm trying to use Yanmega to counter both in the same slot but haven't actually tested it. Made the team never used it.

11. Galblade

Galblade FAT PRINCESS

Cake, Hail teams eat Jaroda for breakfast, run one of them and miss hax your way to killing it. Though that doesn't help your buushin problem ;)

12. Cake

Cake Member

Funny you say that. Was going to try Regice when Yanmega popped up in my head.

13. Galblade

Galblade FAT PRINCESS

Yanmega would work, though SR ruins him. You gotta be extremely careful with that one.