1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

ORAS Overused Wanted Analysis Thread

Discussion in 'OU Analyses' started by Finchinator, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    This thread will be used to organize the reservation and writing processes of OU analyses, and can also be used for general discussion and simple questions about handling OU analyses.

Rules:
    • Please don't start already started, finished, or progressing analyses. I will let you guys know in this thread if a previously reserved analysis is up for grabs.
    • Abandoning an analysis is not recommended. You'll get a reminder about that specific analysis to be updated before someone else can take over.
    • Please put your analysis into Skeleton format until QC have checked it over and approved it. This will make it easier for QC to look through the thread and see if you've missed anything. I will warn you about this, but if you are a repeat offender or ignore my warning, I will lock your thread.
    • Do not plagiarize. This is a serious offense and upon discovery your thread will be locked and you will be heavily infracted
    • When including images, if you are going to use XY sprites, please use locally hosted sprites instead of the ones at pkparaiso. Find out how by reading this thread
    • Make sure to read the rules of writing analyses before starting.
    Tags:

Tags are an organizational tool that can be edited into an original post to show which stage the analysis is at. Please use them so that QC can easily tell when you are ready for QC to check an analysis / which analyses they should check. Here are a list of all the available tags:

[WIP] - Though WIP skeletons are not encouraged, if you must post one, use this tag so that QC will know that you are still working on it.
    [Skeleton] - When your skeleton is complete and ready for QC checks, use this tag and QC will be able to approve your skeleton if it is good.
    [Approved] - When your skeleton has been approved by QC and you are writing it up, change your tag to this.
    [Grammar] - Once you have completely written up your analysis, change to this tag so a Grammar NaziPatrol member can give your analysis a final check
    [Complete] - Use this tag once a QC member has checked your written analysis and approved it.
    [Available] - If you have abandoned your analysis, I will change the tag of your analysis to this one and either reassign it or put it back on the reservation list
    [Update] - If your analysis is out of date with the current metagame, I will change the tag of your analysis to this one and put it back on the reservation list.

Current List of the OU QC:

- FINCHINATOR (Your sexy and powerful leader)
    - MEWTWOHIDDEN
    - NOG
    - ROHAIL
    - TRC

These are the people who go through each analysis and add suggestions to the analysis and inspect the overall quality of the analysis before it is official. You may politely argue with them if you don't agree with them, but in the end, FINCHINATOR the QC members make the executive decisions regarding the content of analyses, so make sure you listen to them. If a member of the QC team is abusing their power, let me know and I will FIRE THEM confront them about it.

If you are interested in becoming a QC, I advise you pursue this interest as I am currently looking for at least one more QC member. Here is the proper procedure for becoming a QC: 1. Comment on a majority (if not all) of the analyses with any possible changes that you could see being implemented, but don't go out of your way and make unnecessary posts. 2. Contact me via Forum or Server PM after you have made a decent amount of contributions and feel like you're worthy; if you are doing exceedingly well, I may contact you prior to you confronting me. 3. If accepted, you are now a QC member, congratulations. If not, I will give you some constructive criticism (not to be taken personally, nor offensively) and we can reconsider in the future if you're still interested.

With 3 QC members in the team, your skeleton needs all three QC approvals (unless you are a QC member, which means you only need 2) before you begin to write it up. QC members must make it very clear when they are approving an analysis. When the analysis has been fully written up, a QC member will check grammar and whatnot and will give you one final QC approval before it is considered complete.

OU Analysis Compendium

Unreserved:
    Alakazam, Blissey, Deoxys-S, Ditto, Espeon, Ferrothorn, Garchomp, Gliscor, Heatran, Klefki, Landorus, Lucario, Scizor, Skarmory, Togekiss, Volcarona, Chansey, Kyurem-B, Sableye, Zapdos, Politoed, Infernape, Gardevoir, Scolipede, Tentacruel, Starmie, Deo-D, Manetric, Weavile, Slowbro, Manaphy, Medicham, Heracross, Smeargle, Forretress, Magnezone, Salamence, Hippowdon, Thundurus-T, Hydreigon, Gastrodon, Mew, Suicune, Amoonguss, Jirachi, Blastoise, Reuinclus, Metagross, Staraptor, Diggersby, Absol, Kingdra, Victini, Snorlax, Crawdaunt, Roserade, Empoleon, Mienshao, Tornadus-T, Raikou, Rhyperior, Cofagrigus, Ninetales, Gothitelle, Cresselia, Tangrowth, Zygarde, Abomasnow, Mandibuzz, Breloom, Heracross, Gyarados

Reserved (Not yet posted): - Have two weeks from now and they will be unreserved unless I say otherwise.
    Tyranitar - reserved by Rohail
    Dragonite - reserved by Duncajuwon
    Chesnaught - reserved by Nog

In Progress (Skeleton or Grammar):
    Charizard – Dr.Doom
    Omastar –Epikhairz
    Pinsir - Epikhairz
    Latios – MewtwoHidden
    Rotom-W – MewtwoHidden
    Genesect – MewtwoHidden
    Sylveon - NidoTheKing
    Gengar - ShadowSneak
    Azumarill – Spoovo The Pirate
    Greninja – Spoovo The Pirate
    Talonflame – Spoovo The Pirate
    Aegislash – Spoovo The Pirate
    Galvantula – Suicune3000
    Landorus-T - MewtwoHidden
    Latias - Raiza
    Bisharp - MewtwoHidden
    Excadrill - Rohail
    Conkeldurr - Epikhairz
    Quagsire - Raiza
    Mawile - Raiza
    Keldeo - Rohail
    Clefable - RudeStyle
    Venusaur - Spoovo The Pirate
    Thundurus-I - MewtwoHidden
    Mamoswine - Nog
    Landorus-I - TaBuu
    Deoxys-S - TRC

Complete:
    None - many in GP stage

At the time, please do not post more than 3 analyses. The QC system is still being solidified so this would be much appreciated.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  2. Epikhairz

Epikhairz Delta Stream

PO Trainer Name:
    Epikhairz
    lol ded

reserve CONKELDURR

this may not be up for a while, seeing as i currently have quite a bit on my plate, so if anyone else wants this, let me know and i will probably give it up

3. Raiza

Raiza Active Member

I think i'm reserving Latias

probably this will take long because im busy with school but still I think I can do it.

Finchinator likes this.
  4. MewtwoHidden

MewtwoHidden My Hax Makes Me Famous

PO Trainer Name:
    MewtwoHidden
    The reserve on Bisharp is expired so can I reserve that now?

5. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Done.

Mandibuzz is now free. I am granting @Epikhairz and myself extensions on our reservations as we're both busy QCing this tier and UU - I will get Tyranitar up this week and I'm sure he'll be hasteful in his posting of skeletons, too.

6. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    @Rohail is now an XY OU QC, congrats!

Rohail and Spoovo The Pirate like this.
  7. Raiza

Raiza Active Member

I am taking Quagsire now

8. Raiza

Raiza Active Member

Imma takin big crying girl mawile

9. Rohail

Rohail Active Member

Reserving Keldeo

Edit: It's up

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  10. Epikhairz

Epikhairz Delta Stream

PO Trainer Name:
    Epikhairz
    This is a reminder to @! HC ! Angelite and myself and other QCs that you reserved a Breloom analysis ages ago and have not shown any signs of progress since then. At least get a WIP skeleton up soon, or the reservation will be dropped.

11. RudeStyle

RudeStyle A year late x D

PO Trainer Name:
    RudeStyle
    Reserving Clefable

done and open to critique.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    Finchinator likes this.
  12. Spoovo The Pirate

Spoovo The Pirate Meep! Article Contributor Article Contributor

Venusaur still unreserved?

:3

I shall take her. Expect a skeleton within the next 24 hours, friends. :D

13. Duncajuwon

Duncajuwon Active Member

Reserving gyarados

14. Epikhairz

Epikhairz Delta Stream

PO Trainer Name:
    Epikhairz
    Breloom returns to the reservation list.

15. trc

trc Active Member

Ok so tbh a lot of these Pokemon don't deserve an analysis due to plain unviability in OU
    galvantula, blissey, espeon, cloyster, donphan (really?), jolteon, jirachi, metagross, celebi, empoleon, mienshao, scrafty, bronzong, and toxicroak are all not viable in ou and virtually unseen in a high-level environment, and thus, i think they should be removed from the list.

16. Spoovo The Pirate

Spoovo The Pirate Meep! Article Contributor Article Contributor

Blissey, at 5.6% usage, doesn't deserve an analysis?

Galvantula has a solid niche in suicide Sticky Web setting, Donphan is a reliable spinner with firepower, Metagross still kicks ass in OU if you use it right. These pokemon are listed because they have at least a viable niche in the tier. Just because they're not often used and - in your opinion - 'unviable', it doesn't mean that they shouldn't get analyses.

17. trc

trc Active Member

I understand your opinion, and I definitely came off too abruptly so u apologise. That being said, I can provide convincing argument on why these mons are unviable in an OverUsed environment when I am off of my phone (I will reply to Aegi as well). Instead of thinking "does this Pokemon have a niche", think "would I use this seriously in a competitive environment", and I wull make detailed arguments on why these Pokemon aren't viable when I get to a computer.

18. MewtwoHidden

PO Trainer Name:
    MewtwoHidden
    Galvantula is the heart and soul of Sticky Web HO
    Blissey is a good option over Chansey over stall because of the existence of Knock Off.
    Jolteon is a slightly worse version of Mega-Manetric that doesn't require a Mega Slot and can use other items.
    Jirachi has lost a lot this gen, yes, but it's still viable.
    Agility Metagross is still viable and I know that it has been used in prestigious tournaments before.
    Celebi is extremely anti-meta I can't stress that enough it tears through Quag Mega Venusaur Stall like butter. Defensive Celebi has some niches too.
    Empoleon has gained Defog this gen as well as Roost(?)
    Do I really need to explain Mienshao to you?

Thats just a few of them but enough to get my idea across. My point is that some people who take the time to research the analyis project want to find things that can fill specific roles and not just your standard cookie-cutter roles.

Does the presence of a few more analyses hurt anybody? If people want to contribute something reasonable I say let it be contributed.

If you need more convincing then PM me and I'll be happy to elaborate

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  19. trc

trc Active Member

I'm writing up a PM now.

Epikhairz likes this.
  20. trc

trc Active Member

Hmm I might take Deoxys-S.

21. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    I'll settle this right now.

galvantula, blissey, espeon, cloyster, donphan, jolteon, jirachi, metagross, celebi, empoleon, mienshao, scrafty, bronzong, and toxicroak.

Galvantula is a mediocre pokemon overall and access to Sticky Web is the only niche it has in the OU metagame. Smeargle is a competing Sticky Web user, which lacks the minimal offensive presence, but gains an unlimited movepool that enables it to be a stellar supporter. Although Smeargle is arguably a better Sticky Web user overall, Galvantula still has the offensive web niche I just referenced, so I'll let it stay.

Blissey is obsoleted by Chansey 9/10 times, but with Knock Off being common (rip Chansey) and Leftovers recovery being in effect often, I will let it stay on the list for now.

Espeon is the heart of Baton Pass teams and until that is banned here, it'll stay. If there is any Baton Pass ban or limitation, it'll be taken off the list immediately.

Cloyster is mediocre this generation, even with Shell Smash and its old tricks from last generation, so it'll get removed.

Donphan is similarly mediocre and shouldn't be used as a spinner this generation, so it'll get removed.

Jolteon is awful - Mega-Manetric, Raikou, Rotom-W, Thundurus-I, and Thundurus-T (just off the top of my head) are all generally better (some are incomparable from different aspects) and while Jolteon has the highest off-the-bat speed, it doesn't have enough of a niche to get an analysis this generation (it's never used on serious teams).

Jirachi is lackluster this generation and while it had amazing viability in the past, dating back to ADV OU, it has lost so much steam that I'm going to remove it.

Metagross has only gained the ability to run Assault Vest and even then, it's obsoleted. The offensive builds are all easily checked/countered due to the current state of the metagame and common pokemon while the other builds are fully obsoleted (or near fully) by other pokemon already listed, so I'll remove it.

Celebi was good last generation, but lost almost all viability this generation - I see no reason to use it over other pokemon bar a very specific and tiny role here and there, so I'll say it should get removed.

Empoleon is mediocre even with Defog (Ps: it doesn't get roost @m2h) - removed.

Mienshao is never going to be a good OU pokemon with all of the strong, diverse, fast, etc. fighting types that have better niches than it - don't see why it'd be used, nor why it should have an analysis - removed.

Scrafty, Bronzong, and Toxicroak I have seen all less than three times in the tier through a good 1000(+) games, so I can't say much, but I am adamant that they're all irrelevant and not worthy of being listed.

tl;dr - Scrafty, bronzong, toxicroak, mienshao, empoleon, celebi, metagross, jirachi, jolteon, donphan and cloyster removed. espeon (for now), blissey, and galvantula stay.

I will edit this in in 24 hours - you all have until then to talk this out if you have any pokemon you wish to debate. @TRC @MewtwoHidden @Rohail @Epikhairz and @Spoovo The Pirate all getting tagged as they have shown interest

Nog and Rohail like this.
  22. trc

trc Active Member

@Finchinator I will copy and paste the list and my reasoning from the PM I sent M2H, but only the part pertaining to the Pokemon in question.

• Galvantula. First of all, you said "Galvantula is the heart and soul of Sticky Web HO". I have two main problems with Galvantula. Galvantula doesn't do much more than set up Sticky Web. It actually has a decent offensive presence—most Pokemon can't really set up on it safely—but this is ruined by the fact that Galvantula has to take a turn to set up sticky web, which in most cases ends in its utter destruction in the following turn. You're essentially sacrificing a whole teamslot to set up a single entry hazard, and barely nothing else. The second problem is Sticky Web itself. It's a decent entry hazard every now and then, and I'm will admit I've lost at least a couple battles in which Sticky Web was a serious detriment. However, the problem is that it's not always useful. It's a free Swords Dance to Bisharp, which sucks. Stall couldn't care less about it, which sucks. A lot of OU's top attackers are completely immune to it—Latios, Talonflame, Thundurus, and Landorus, among others, jump to mind—which sucks. And of course, it can be removed—almost always after Galvantula is already dead—which sucks. So what you're left with is an already-subpar Pokemon whose only relevant role isn't even guaranteed to matter in every match. At least Smeargle and Shuckle have relevant uses outside of Sticky Web (being an okay-ish special attacker doesn't count when you're severely outclassed by every other special attacker). Sticky Web is an inconsistent strategy in OU and Galvantula is outclassed as a user of it. Other than Sticky Web, it is an inferior offensive Pokemon, and there's no reason to use it over Shuckle or a better offensive Pokemon like Thundurus, because if you try to do both you end up with neither. Galvantula was popular early in the metagame, but it's ineffective now.
    • Blissey is unfortunately, and obviously outclassed by Chansey. Chansey boasts much better physical bulk which is supremely relevant in this metagame, supremely. The old "It isn't cripple by Knock Off as much" is a completely fallacious argument because one: Knock Off will do a ton of damage to Blissey, two: losing Leftovers pretty much gets rid of the only reason anyone would ever use Blissey, and the most important, three: almost every Knock Off user is a physical attacker which Chansey would not be staying in on at all, you don't leave Chansey in on Bisharp (though it Pursuits you, but it's better than being Knocked Off), you don't leave Chansey in on Landorus-T. It just isn't a clever competitive decision.
    • Espeon's only niche is on BP teams, which I couldn't care less about whether they're banned on PO or not. Espeon is, in a word, outclassed. Nearly every role Espeon can fulfill is done better by another Pokemon. Espeon's main competitor is Deoxys-S, which is better in both offensive and supportive roles, boasting much higher Speed, superior coverage, and access to Stealth Rock. Magic Bounce is a solid ability, but Espeon struggles to make good use of it because of its frailty and bad defensive typing.
    • Cloyster. Yes, it's quite strong after a Shell Smash boost, but (a) getting the boost and (b) getting past Cloyster's many checks afterwards is simply too difficult and warrants too much support for Cloyster to truly be effective. A poor defensive typing alongside a Stealth Rock weakness PLUS the Defense- and Special Defense- lowering effect of Shell Smash makes Cloyster a risk, sometimes a liability, to bring into battle and attempt to boost with. High defense is nice but it's literally the only cushion to have to rely on, which is barely worth anything when you're so vulnerable. Pokemon like Ferrothorn, Scizor, Rotom-W, Mega Venusaur, and Aegislash are simply far too common and far too hard to dispose of or even weaken, considering Cloyster needs them at rather low health before it can hope to get past them. Even if Cloyster manages to weaken one of those Pokemon before it goes down, there are far better Pokemon for this job that don't require such precarious setup (see: wallbreaker). Priority is extremely common, and while Cloyster resists Ice Shard and Aqua Jet, there are other ones like Extreme Speed, Mach Punch, Brave Bird, and Bullet Punch that make it extremely difficult to survive. And to top it all off, Deoxys-S and Thundurus are basically insta-death for Cloyster no matter what health it's sitting at. While Ice Shard lets it get past them, it completely loses the ability to hit many important Steel-types, thus becoming more useless than it was before.
    • Donphan is completely outclassed as an offensive Ground-type spinner by Excadrill and a bulky Ground-type by Hippowdon and Landorus-T. Its pathetically weak Ice Shard does it no favours either, and there are many other reasons why it is the butt of many jokes.
    • Jolteon. There is no appeal to using Jolteon in standard. The overkill Speed is nice, but not when your offense is nonexistant and you're vulnerable to so many Pokemon. Jolteon is just far too easy to completely shut down.
    • Jirachi. Choice Scarf Jirachi is just plain mediocre and hardly does anything in the meta, especially against the most prominent Pokemon in OU. The defensive set is worse considering it struggles so much more with top tier threats,especially Aegislash and Charizard. A lot of Azumarill run Knock Off which Jirachi just can't take and really, if you need a Latias check, there are so many better options. It gets ravaged by S-rank. Every single one of them laughs at Jirachi. It doesnt check any "big threats". Mawile, Scizor, Mega Gyarados, Charizard, the pokemon that are sweeping teams all laugh at Scarf Rachi. Part of the purpose of a scarf user is to check important threats but Jirachi doesnt do that. It beats Latios, which is fine, but Latios is more of a utility / glue poke, not a centerpiece of a team's firepower. It doesn't even have a niche there as plenty of other pokemon do the same. It's really shaky against a lot of pokes. You have a 60% chance to beat Tyranitar or you catch a Crunch to the face. 60% is not bad, but its like fucking Hypnosis' accuracy. Garbage. This is not a way to patch up a Mega Tyranitar weakness at all. It's actually set up bait for a lot of big threats. Gyarados, Mawile, Scizor, Volcarona. They set up on Jirachi. That's just bad teambuilding to bring something in that makes holes like that. Jirachi just can't wall, revenge kill, spread paralysis, or flinch its way to victory anymore.
    • Metagross. As much as I love Metagross, I must admit it is absolute and utter shit in OU atm. WP Agility is outclassed by Aegislash which isn't that good as it is, Assault Vest really isn't very impressive and is pretty weak, and any other set is pure gimmick. I also find it interesting how you say AgiliGross has been used in prestigious tournaments. Do you have replays of this, as well as a link to the tournament in question?
    • Celebi. Purely offensive Celebi is basically worse than Shaymin on account of lack of Seed Flare, among its more numerous weaknesses and such, and Shaymin is really bad on its own. BP Celebi is neat, however in full BP teams it has little place, while the quick pass tactic is better left to Gorebyss most of the time. Finally defensive Celebi struggles too greatly with common weaknesses and ability to damage the enemy with its weak Psychics and Thunder Waves that 2 whole types are immune to. It is in general outclassed by Venusaur and Amoonguss. Celebi isn't terrible, but it's not worth using, unless you had a really specific reason for using it, and not Venusaur/Amoonguss, or other things to deal with fighting types like... say Latios? Extremely anti-meta? This is where I question you the most, because I have never seen a stall build with Gastrodon in XY. There is the standard VenuTranQuagChanSkarm, the common 4 stall + Goth + Zard, but never Gastrodon.
    • Empoleon. First of all, I know it has Defog, I've kinda played OU a lot. SubPetaya is garbage because by necessity it is incredibly vulnerable to priority. Also it had no way of touching rotom which is kinda bad. As for viable sets fully specially defensve with protect / toxic / scald / defog or sr is all I'd touch. Toxic + scald lets it actually damage things, and protect + lefties is your only shot at survivability. Protect of course goes wonderfully with toxic or burns! the last slot provide the most prevalent and useful utilities in the meta, and is a choice to make for what the player needs. emp has no room for both. As far what it can do, its pretty solid at fighting specially offensive dragons, water types, specially offensive flying types, and it can usually work off resistances to find chances to defog, so Specially Defensive is the only remotely viable set. While I do agree that Empoleon does carry the niche of being a bulky Defog + Stealth Rock user, I don't think that niche is enough for it to justify use. Empoleon outside of that is just bad. Between a lack of recovery and lost resistances to Ghost and Dark, I honestly think it has a hard time making a splash in the metagame. What kind of threats would it even be able to check or counter right now? Not very much in my opinion. It's weaknesses to common Ground, Fighting, and Electric attacks really don't help it either. From a defensive standpoint, it's just outclassed by the likes of Rotom-W and Suicune as bulky Waters, even though they don't carry SR/Defog. Offensively speaking, I wouldn't use it over Keldeo and Manaphy. So, I mean, I get that Empoleon can do something that most others can't, but I don't think it's worth it. I would rather use a separate SR setter and Defog user or even just Defog/SR Skarmory. I wouldn't be entirely opposed, but I know what I'd prefer.
    • Mienshao. First of all "Do I really need to explain Mienshao to you?" Um yeah, when convinving someone of something's viability, you kinda have to. Basically, I wouldn't be "entirely" opposed to this. However, it is outclassed by almost every Fighting-type, all Choice sets are bad as they are extremely exploitable, and it is frail and dies to almost all priority, even if it isn't super-effective.
    • Scrafty. Nearly all of its defensive natured sets were completely ruined by Fairy-types, and it's offensive sets are weak and just aren't up to snuff anymore. (It has to make a hard choice between Poison Jab & Ice Punch; it's check by too many threats) Unfortunately, Scafty lacks a viable niche in the current generation.
    • Bronzong. I can;t find any noteworthy niche worth using this over any other Pokemon. Being weak to Ghost and Dark now really hurts, and even the niches it found last gen such as with Excadrill in early BW aren't relevant anymore because of Mold Breaker.
    • Toxicroak. Walled by Aegislash... not that hard to just sub or sd or king vs sucker... Can't switch into fairies and it's not like they'll stay in vs you anyway. Walled by gliscor / land-t... two prominent threats. keldeo runs hp flying a lot now for venu. yeah :[

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    RudeStyle, Rohail and Finchinator like this.
  23. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    After some talk with my fellow QCs and a bit of reading, @TRC will be made an OU QC, but he is on trial period for 10 days and then I will determine if his position will be permanent or not (most likely will be). Congratulations!

trc, Epikhairz and Rohail like this.
  24. Rohail

Rohail Active Member

I am taking Tyranitar over from Finchinator with his permission.

Expect a skeleton soon :)

25. Nog

Nog Fuck Curselax

Gonna snag Mamoswine

26. MewtwoHidden

PO Trainer Name:
    MewtwoHidden
    I'm going to reserve Celebi, Smeargle, and Ditto if it would be alright. No promises on when they get done though!

27. Epikhairz

Epikhairz Delta Stream

PO Trainer Name:
    Epikhairz
    Celebi is off the list

28. Nog

Nog Fuck Curselax

"Unreserved":
    Alakazam, Blissey, Deoxys-S, Ditto, Dragonite, Espeon, Ferrothorn, Garchomp, Gliscor, Heatran, Klefki, Landorus, Lucario, Mawile, Scizor, Skarmory, Thundurus, Togekiss, Volcarona, Chansey, Kyurem-B, Quagsire, Sableye, Zapdos, Politoed, Infernape, Gardevoir, Scolipede, Tentacruel, Starmie, Deo-D, Manetric, Weavile, Slowbro, Manaphy, Medicham, Heracross, Smeargle, Forretress, Magnezone, Salamence, Hippowdon, Thundurus-T, Hydreigon, Gastrodon, Mew, Suicune, Amoonguss, Jirachi, Blastoise, Reuinclus, Metagross, Staraptor, Diggersby, Absol, Kingdra, Victini, Chesnaught, Snorlax, Crawdaunt, Roserade, Empoleon, Mienshao, Tornadus-T, Raikou, Rhyperior, Cofagrigus, Ninetales, Gothitelle, Cresselia, Tangrowth, Zygarde, Abomasnow, Mandibuzz, Breloom

In an effort not to confuse some people the Pokemon in bold above are on the unreserved and reserved list, if someone could remove them that'd be great unless I am missing something, which is quite possible.

EDIT: reserving Chesnaught as well

Last edited: May 17, 2014
  29. Duncajuwon

Duncajuwon Active Member

Can I unreserve Gyarados and reserve dragonite? I told Finch that I wanted to unreserve Gyarados, but I was still working on it, but I've had a really hard time with gyarados, mainly because I haven't use it that much. I've used dragonite multiple times, so i think i can make a better dragonite analysis

30. trc

trc Active Member

PO was down for me so I didn't get to see this until now. Thanks :3
    I'm working on Deoxys-S right now.

31. Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom Long time hater of stall

Reserving Heatran

32. TaBuu

TaBuu Helplessly Addicted

Reserving Landorus-Incarnate
    EDIT : Skeleton is complete, ready for QC process to begin~

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  33. Nog

Nog Fuck Curselax

Ok, I am just going to work on QCing / GPing (unofficially atm) threads and will unreserve Chesnaught, sorry for any inconveniences.

34. Epikhairz

Epikhairz Delta Stream

PO Trainer Name:
    Epikhairz
    @TRC is now officially QC, seeing as his trial period is over!

trc, Nog and Rohail like this.
  35. Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom Long time hater of stall

I've typed up the skeleton for Heatran - would the QC people mind taking a look please.

36. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    @Nog is now a member of the OU QC team.
    @Epikhairz stepped down from his QC spot due to the summer taking away his activity and already being a UU QC member, but his contributions will be remembered and appreciated. Thanks a ton epik and congratulations to Nog!

trc and Nog like this.
  37. MetalGross

MetalGross gems…

reserve landorus garchomp

38. Rohail

Rohail Active Member

Unreserving TTar, don't have the time, sorry :[

39. Enei

Enei WAFSTB

Reserving Tyranitar

40. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    @TRC @MewtwoHidden @Rohail @Nog

I'd like to apologize for letting this subforum, more or less, die and for my lack of activity in it over the last period of time. After I got deauthed, I took a break from contributing and then with vacation and the tournament scene taking up too much of my PO time, I let this take the back-seat. I won't let that happen again, but I'd like to note that I cannot lead OU QC anymore, just be a regular QC member. Personally, I'd like for Rohail to lead QC, but I'd be fine with any of the four of you doing it if you're dedicated since you're all knowledgeable. With that being said, since it's been a while, I need to know if any/all of you are still committed (I assume yes), too. The wiki is starting to upload stuff at a decent pace now, so keep that in mind.