1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Cloudflare Security Issue - Change Your Passwords!

Hello there, Guest!

Cloudflare, the internet proxy we use to protect ourselves against DDoS and other malicious attacks, reported on 23rd February 2017 that they had patched a bug reported by Google's Project Zero that was exposing sensitive information in random requests, approximately 0.00003% of all requests, since September 2016.

Whilst it is unlikely that any information has been leaked from this website, we recommend that all users change their passwords here on the Pokémon Online forums, as a precaution. Remember to use a unique and secure password for every site that requires one.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Main PO Server has moved hosts!, Guest!

The new advanced connection for the official Pokémon Online server is 137.74.231.216:5080. No other IP addresses other than those listed in this announcement are for the main official server.

Dismiss Notice

Tournament Ideas Thread

Discussion in 'Tournament Applications' started by Weavile, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Weavile

Weavile Phoenix

This thread is for posting ideas for forum tournaments that you don't have time or don't want to host. We'll run tour ideas from this thread (the good ones at least) when we need some tours to run. If you want to host your idea (or an idea from this thread) yourself, make a thread in the applications subforum.
    Bare in mind if you post an idea be prepared for anyone who wants to host it hosting it.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
    TGW, Raducan and Halsey like this.
  2. Finchinator

Finchinator Addicted and just can't get enough Tier Leader Tier Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    'Underused Utopia' (kinda stupid, but w/e)

Essentially, it's a tournament where each pair is randomly given a generation of UU to play. Example:
    Player A vs Player B (DPP UU)
    Player C vs Player D (XY UU)
    Player E vs Player F (RBY UU)
    Player G vs Player H (BW UU)
    etc.

Once the semis are reached, it's best of three in three randomized UU generations; then, finals would be a best of five, with one randomized generation being excluded. I feel like quite a few players would be attracted as we have a decently sized UU playerbase, who may show interest in a tournament like this, and then the typical forum tour dwellers. I don't know if anyone, bar myself, actually would like the idea, so I wasn't going to submit it (that and I'm too lazy to run a tour alone), but I guess this is a good place to post it and if anyone wants to co-host with me (assuming it gets approved, which I'm unsure of), then I'd probably take up their offer.

(PS: idr how I came up with this idea, it might've came from an older PO forum tour or a Smogon tour, so credits to them if it's due, idea's been in my head for ages and just too lazy to submit it, as I said previously).

This was a cool tournament that hasn't been run in over a year (and a generation has passed), and could probably get reran. Pretty easy to run this type of tour, so I could do it, but would like I hear others' input before submitting and on mobile, so PMing is a bitch.

Oh and another season of Battle of the Week might be interesting.

Halsey and monferno like this.
  3. DSM01

DSM01 Jammin' out

Legends are cheap/Clash of the titans/Roid rage royale (take your pick)
    Players may only use legendary Pokemon in this tournament (Ubers are banned). "Honorary legends" are also allowed, which includes all Pokemon with 580 BST or higher. MEvos are allowed as long as they have 580+ BST after Mega Evolving.

Lopsided tour
    All Pokemon used must have at least one stat that is base 120 or higher and at least one stat that is base 50 or lower. MEvos use their post-Mega Evolution stats.

I would have no problem hosting these tours if they were accepted but I want to play in them too and I don't think hosts are allowed to do that.

Yagura and Disaster Area like this.
  4. NAVIDAD PIRATE

NAVIDAD PIRATE Tasty!

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
    everybody loves smeargle

remove species clause, teams are to consist of nothing but smeargles.

5. TGW

TGW CaralloMan

PO Trainer Name:
    CVcrew.PRS
    Me and @Fille already had a set of those battles in the past. Totally legit, interesting and funny idea.

Some ideas of my own (all tours are the typical knock-out rounds, if not indicated anything else).

MonoItem Tour: This might sound a bit weird but it would be interesting. All 6 pokes must have equiped the same item. Every round the most used item is banned and not allowed anymore in the tour. Repeat every round. It would be quite interesting to see what items are competitive in high rounds.

MonoArceus Tour: Same basics as MeowMix's idea, but with Arceus and its plates. All teams must have 6 different forms of Arceus.

Pairs / Trios Tour: Basically a teams-of-2/3-people based tour. Like the ones in the past that sadly arent that common anymore. If the teams are trios, it can be a Bo3 in the same tiers or in different ones. The options in here are massive, but the point is that this kind of tours should be back.

MonoLetters Tour: All 6 pokes names of the team must start by the same letter. Problem with this tour is that some letters dont have enough pokes to form a team, but it would be a funny tour to have as well.

That is it for now. Full of monos yeah, but those MonoThings are usually the most funny tours, where people actually has to be creative and where all players start from (nearly) the same level, which implies the tour being more challenging for everyone.

Also great idea with this thread @Weavile , great ideas can come out from here.

Disaster Area likes this.
  6. Disaster Area

Disaster Area Badged Deucer

PO Trainer Name:
    Disaster Area
    Trio tours sound awesome, MonoItem sounds even better tho :3

7. ZoroDark

ZoroDark i know everything

Ah Michael hosted Monoletter around a year ago and it was loads of fun. I'd be willing to host a new run of it.

Team tours are always much more fun than individual ones, therefore I suggest bringing back "Battle of the Channels". There's two options here: official channels (hangman - tours - tohjo - trivia - indigo - mafia) and unofficial channels. The former forms bonds in these channels which is only beneficent. The latter brings a lot of new people to the forum, but there's the downside that it can turn into a shiftfest like PCWC really fast.

CTC came up with the idea for this tour and organized it in #IDM, but it would be tons of fun on PO too. It was a simple BO1 in OU, but each turn one of the players had to say what move they were going for. The twist: you may lie 2 times. I'm bad at explaining things but it looks like this.

Turn 1:
    Player A says what move he's going to make

Turn 2:
    Player B says what move he's going to make

Turn 3
    Player A says what move he's going to make

and so forth, but each player is allowed to lie 2 times

8. Flygon Jinn

Flygon Jinn Active Member

It would be cool if there was another official tour that wasn't the exact same thing that smogon does while still using real tiers which is why I thought up the Pokemon Online Olympics. So there would be some amount of teams, and a tournament for every tier in the tour, which would most likely be all the past OU's and the gen 6 tiers. Each captain sends 2 teammates to a tournament but they are put on opposite sides of the bracket and there's a limit as to how many tournaments a player can be sent to, let's say 2. The winner of the tournament gets gold which is some amount of points, the finalist gets silver, some lesser amount of points, and the semifinalists play each other for bronze. After all the tournaments end, the team with the most points wins and if there's a tie they play eachother in a pocl type match. It's the olympics so it would make sense if the teams were based on countries but there is already the wold cup, so it could be done with an auction or draft and the team could be Kanto, Orange Islands, and so forth. Twould be cool because players are playing in tournaments with all the best of their tier but they're representing their country/team. And it would move very quickly because the tournaments can be overlapping. Also PO Olympics = POO. Am I right? Yes. I am.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    Lutra, ALLALA, RudeStyle and 4 others like this.
  9. Disaster Area

PO Trainer Name:
    Disaster Area
    In some ways that's a cool idea probably wouldn't call it POO though but probably a workable inherent concept.

10. VirajVora

VirajVora VirajVora...

PO Trainer Name:
    Viraj / Virus
    A Challenge Cup tour where you cannot switch you cannot switch Pokemon ( can switch if done via moves ... Baton Pass, Volt Switch,etc. )...
    You can also keep some changes like allowing 1/2 switches per side...

11. Amon

Amon Normal User

PO Trainer Name:
    Phillipx or Phillipz
    All tier tour: Users may use any pokemon they wish but 3 of which must be nu,2 uu, and one ou.
    MonoEevee: teeams must consist of all eevve evos. Species clause removed.
    Monochampion: users must use any of the in-game champions teams. Any movesets are allowed.
    Monochoice: users team must all have choiice items on them.

12. Kland

Kland One true god

out in the open- similar to zorodark's idea but each pokemon must only have 1 move and must have there name as there move(if problems happen in the battle ie someone can't see names for w/e reason the other person has to tell you want it's ment to be) to prevent lying in this case all teams must be submitted before battle

you're allowed 1 fasly named pokemon which can be whatever and choice items are banned for reasons

the pokemon with the false name is allowed 2 moves one of which has to be it's named move

13. Sakuya Izayoi

Sakuya Izayoi love to hate

Bringing back the old monotiers

Monotype:
    Monocolor:
    Monogen:

For the new players, Monocolor is based on the pokedex colour of the pokemon, and monogen is basically the team must consist of the pokemon that orginated in the same generation. For example you can have a team of Ninetales/Dragonite/Venusaur/Blastoise/Charizard/Mew but you can't have a team of Ninetales/Politoed (Gen 2)

La.Melle2402 and TGW like this.
  14. DSM01

DSM01 Jammin' out

Only 1 move per Pokemon and no Choice items? I don't think it's possible to make (PP) stall any stronger.
    Hazards/Recover/Recover/Recover/Recover/Recover Ditto
    EDIT - Got an even better one: Prankster Assist/Prankster Assist/SR/Spikes/T Spikes/Copycat+Roar Riolu

I think a better idea would be to bring back The Foresight Tournament, where players PMed their team importable to their opponent before the match. Same amount of transparency but still a competitive metagame.

Last edited: May 30, 2014
  15. Kland

Kland One true god

um how the hell does 1 pokemon lay hazards and recover at the same time i don't understand how on stalls this metagame you get 1 move per pokeon with 1 pokemon with 2 moves it's called they will most likly use a dd and an attacker gl stalling that while laying hazards not not healing

so well you spam recover i'll be happy spammign boosting moves GG l2think

16. Whereabouts Unknown

Whereabouts Unknown Absolutely Stunning Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Miki Sayaka
    Boosting for what? I don't see the profit if you can only run one move with one exception. Whether or not the opponent has a counter for the exception is all that matters in that scenario; it's almost impossible to sweep with one move. It's much more likely the game will simply stall and turn into a PP War.

A tour I'd like see is an auction draft team-picking format. Simply, entrants have a pool of 4 of 120 different mons, and they bid in an auction format to pick their team.

I'd set it up like this. Let there be 4 divisions of 16 players (assuming a 64-entrant tour). Each division of 16 gets their own bidding pool. 16 entrants bid over a pool that includes one of each mon in the top 120 mons in OU by usage. 1 Aegislash, 1 Talonflame, 1 Thundurus, 1 Thundurus-T, 1 Roserade, etc. Then the process is repeated for each of the four divisions, so that there are 4 of each 120 Pokémon evenly distributed.

Each entrant could have somewhere between 6 and 9 mons on their team, so conservation is a factor to consider while building your team. Take a top tier mon with a sixth of your budget? Or wait and get 2 decent mons for the same price so that you can change your team based on your opponent's lineup?

Could be interesting anyway. I wouldn't mind co-hosting it either as long as it's over the summer.

ZoroDark, Daybreak, Rohail and 3 others like this.
  17. VirajVora

VirajVora VirajVora...

PO Trainer Name:
    Viraj / Virus
    There are 361 fully evolved Pokemon in total (excluding Mewtwo, lugia, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas and Yveltal. )...
    So at the start of each round the owner must randomly give 3 of this 361 Pokemons to each player...
    That player can give that 3 Pokemon any item/Evs/Nature/Ability/Moves/Forms...
    He will battle to his opponent in Random Battle...
    That player can keep 6 Pokemon in his team but must fight with the only 3 allotted to him...
    In round 2 there will be again 3 Pokemon distributed but this time those 192 Pokemon must not be used again ( considering 64 player match )
    It continues in round 3 and round 4...
    However in round 5 (Semifinals) there will be only 1 Pokemon available as 360 Pokemon were already used...
    So there will be a twist...
    These 4 semifinalists will battle from the 12 of 18 Pokemon I have excluded in XY Ubers and they can only keep 3 given Pokemon in thier team and not 6...
    The finals will be played from last 6 pokemon...

There can also be another option for Semifinals and Finals...

We can also have renewed all 361 Pokemon from semifinals and play best of 3 where they get a new team each match...
    And finals would be best of 5 with same rules as above...

Please message me if anyone interested in hosting such a game...
    I can give you lots of tips...

Would be very interesting...
    Comment for it or like it if you really liked it...

La.Melle2402 likes this.
  18. Halsey

Halsey Wildstar

PO Trainer Name:
    Kat
    Team tour. Teams of three players in three different tier.

Ubers / OU / UU
    or
    XY OU / BW OU / DPP OU

There has been two tours like this before and both were fairly big (I hosted the first of them!).

Edgar, Rohail, Maxedofhaxed and 3 others like this.
  19. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka
    Weapon of Choice III (now with less Trick ban! But more Knock Off ban.)
    and
    Liar's Rule
    XY OU, standard clauses apply;
    Special Rules:

-Every player must declare what move they will be doing in that turn.
    -You get 2 lies for the whole game. Round 3 and onward you get 3 lies for the whole game.
    -Whoever is first in the matchup has to declare their lead during team preview first.
    -Whoever is second in the matchup has to declare their move in turn 1 first.
    -They go on alternating until the game is over.

To clarify:

if the match up is BR vs Luck, then

the order is determined by the pairing: BR being player 1 and Luck being player 2. BR will declare his lead during team preview first. Then Luck will declare his first turn move first. The next turn BR will declare his move first. Each player has TWO LIES for the entire game for Rounds 1 and 2.

20. Epikhairz

Epikhairz Delta Stream

PO Trainer Name:
    Epikhairz
    SMCL (Side Metagame Champions League - probably a better name out there) - what it sounds like - a team tour with side metas. Tiers will probably include Inverted Battle, XY Doubles, and Monotype, as well as other balanced ones that are probably out there that I cant think of

Inverted Battle Factory Tour - Battle Factory 6v6 with the Inverted Battle Clause

RBY LC Tournament - It is what it sounds like

Rohail likes this.
  21. Disaster Area

PO Trainer Name:
    Disaster Area
    Can we include RBY LC BL and UU too if we do RBY LC? I love UU :) [although the tiering lists for those on rby2k10 are only for non-wrap, so new BL/UU cut-offs would need to be made]

22. SongSing

SongSing KILLL

PO Trainer Name:
    SongSing
    Battle Factory Tour

This would probably be somewhat a pain in the ass to host but it would be like Emerald's Battle Factory in that at the beginning you're offered 6 pokemon, and choose 3. After winning, you may choose to swap one of your pokes for one of your fallen opp's, and so on.

~

DSM01 likes this.
  23. tobyfant

tobyfant Durant, the only real (Little Used) Uber

PO Trainer Name:
    toby
    All gen tour, somewhat the opposite of monogen

You need to use a pokemon from each gen,
    starting the battles in NU rising to Ubers
    final battle would be a bo5 NU-LU-UU-OU-Ubers

I think this would be a nice tour now that there are 6 gens
    Also everyone needs to use Durant

24. spencrox

spencrox Professional Bidoof Trainer

PO Trainer Name:
    failsohard
    Survivor Tour:

Basically there are 4 teams of 12. Each week there are battles in a tier that has been voted on with all teams playing each other. How this works is that you have 4 Players from Team A play Team B, 4 play Team C, and 4 play Team D. Same goes for Team B. 4 of their players play the 4 from Team A, Team C, and Team D. The team that has the best win-lose record at the end of the week has immunity. The other 3 teams go into the voting phase where they have to vote someone off based off of their performance in the battle that week and overall competition. Whoever gets the most votes is out and then the next week starts up. If one team has more players than other teams, they choose a player to sit out for the week and is granted automatic immunity, even if they lose. Basically this goes on until 1 team has 1 player left. At that time the teams merge and it goes to head to head battles with the winners gaining immunity and the losers having the option to be voted off. Finally when it reaches 3 players, they do a 1v1v1 in 3 tiers selected by the outcasts/players voted off.

Rohail, Isa and Yagura like this.
  25. Disaster Area

PO Trainer Name:
    Disaster Area
    That sounds pretty complex. I mean I'm sure if I took a moment longer I could understand it but are you sure you're not just overcomplicating things? :)

26. spencrox

spencrox Professional Bidoof Trainer

PO Trainer Name:
    failsohard
    It is a kind of complex tour, but it can also be because I worded it pretty poorly because it was late. But basically imagine it like this: There are 48 players divided amongst 4 teams

Team1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
    Team2: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
    Team3: 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
    Team4: 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48

The 48 players vote on a tier for the week and then decide to send 4 players from their team to battle against each of the other teams.
    So for example Team1 would send 1-4 to play Team2, 5-8 to play Team3, and 9-12 to play Team4. Team2 would send 13-16 to play Team1, 17-20 to play Team3, and 21-24 to play Team4. Team3 would send 25-28 to play Team1, 29-32 to play Team2, and 33-36 to play Team4. Lastly, Team 4 would send 37-40 to play Team1, 41-44 to play Team2, and 45-48 to play Team3.

This would result in matchups of:
    Team1vs.Team2|1v13,2v14,3v15,4v16
    Team1vs.Team3|5v25,6v26,7v27,8v28
    Team1vs.Team4|9v37,10v38,11v39,12v40
    Team2vs.Team3|17v29,18v30,19v31,20v32
    Team2vs.Team4|21v41,22v42,23v43,24v44
    Team3vs.Team4|33v45,34v46,35v47,36v48

Now everyone would battle. The team that has the best overall record would gain immunity. The rest of the teams would go into the voting phase and vote someone off. Whoever garners the most votes would be eliminated, and then the next week of battles would start. So for example Team1 won, so Team2 voted off 18, Team3 voted off 35, and Team4 voted off 37. That would leave Team1 with 12 players, Team2 with 11, Team3 with 11, and Team4 with 11. Because
    Team1 has more players than the others, they choose one player to not have to play this week, giving that player immunity for the week (like a bye into the next round), however you can only be given immunity once in the span of this tour.

So then it goes back into the matchups. Teams will play each other, best record gets immunity, losing teams have to vote someone off, and this goes on to a point where the teams have to be merged and it just goes to basic format where AvsB, CvsD, and whoever loses can be voted off, winners gain immunity. So say A beat B and D beat C. A,B,C, and D would vote between B or C for who to get voted off. This goes on until 3 players are left. Then they just battle each other in a tier voted on by the public. Whoever has best record is officially the Survivor.

It's a complex tour, but I had said it this way as, although it's much more complicated than the other possibilities, it is able to hold more players and is able to go a lot faster than a tour where it is a team of 16v16. Although that could also work if it had to be done. Hopefully this cleared up the idea!

27. SongSing

SongSing KILLL

PO Trainer Name:
    SongSing
    TeamSwap tour: can be OU or whatever, but you send your team importable to the host before battling and they swap 3 of your pokes with 3 of your opp's and send you back the importable to use in battle. I think there's something like this in the game?? Would be pretty fun :3

28. meeps

meeps Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    meeps
    bo3 ou can only use a pokemon once (18 different pokemon)

legal:

team 1: tyranitar / dragonite / mawile / thundurus / landorus / excadrill
    team 2: azumarill / garchomp / aegislash / deoxys-s / diggersby / scizor
    team 3: charizard / quagsire / chesnaught / skarmory / heatran / chansey

illegal:
    team 1: tyranitar / dragonite / mawile / thundurus / landorus / excadrill
    team 2: garchomp / azumarill / aegislash / deoxys-d / diggersby / tyranitar
    team 3: charizard / quagsire / chesnaught / deoxys-d / heatran / chansey

im hosting tour soon so someone else can try and host if they want to

Finchinator likes this.
  29. 2thug4u

2thug4u im so bad at this game

PO Trainer Name:
    - Ravioli -
    The Triple Choice Tournament:
    Your entire team of 6 pokemon must all have choice items. 2 with Choice Scarf, 2 with Choice Band, and 2 with Choice Specs.

Classic and Modern Mash-up Tournament:
    You can use any pokemon, but the game has RBY mechanics (crits are based on speed, different paralysis and freeze mechanics, when you awake from sleep, it takes up a turn, etc.)
    If a pokemon learns moves from Gen 2 and above, they are removed from their movepool. They can only learn Gen 1 moves, like Thunder Wave, and Flamethrower.

Mew's Marvelous Metronome Mania
    Disable species clause, have a full team of 6 Mew's that know FOUR Metronome moves on each pokemon. You are allowed to have a single non-Mew Metronome pokemon as long as it is lower than the LU Tier.

If you ever plan on hosting any of these, I would appreciate it if you gave a shoutout to me for the idea :3

ASH_CHAMPION likes this.
  30. DoctorS

DoctorS Member

Hello All...
    Well I have come up with this idea of a "Duality Tournament"....We can deduce from tge name that this is a dual ability tournament...in this, a trainer has to chose 6 pokemons from within two abilities itself...for eg. Someone can chose 6 pokemons from abilities levitate and say protean.. .Its fun and ive played it...Please give my idea. A try ..thanks!!!

Weavile Edit: It took me a few minutes to work out what this actually meant so I'll translate for easy reference. The idea is that a player chooses 2 (possibly 3) abilities and must use only Pokémon that carry those abilities. For example Intimidate and Levitate could net you a team of; Arcanine, Landorus-T, Latios, Salamence, Bronzong, Qwilfish.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
  31. Lutra

Lutra All Gen Battler/Scripter

PO Trainer Name:
    Lutra
    Old Gen OU Slam

2 forum tournaments each per old generation:
    • 1st gen, RBY OU & Stadium OU/tradebacks (need fixing) / +Mew
    • 2nd gen, GSC OU & +Celebi/-Lax
    • 3rd gen, ADV OU & RS OU
    • 4th gen, HGSS OU & DP OU
    Points awarded for each tournament, the top 16 go into a finals where they play a best of 5 between RBY OU, GSC OU, ADV OU, HGSS OU plus one of the secondary tiers each round.

I'm happy to host both of the 1st gen ones.

monferno and Disaster Area like this.
  32. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka
    Advanced Advance
    Pretty sure we did one like this for DPP to BW, but w/e
    So ADV OU is pretty cool, lots of neat Pokemon and stuff but it's old and not that pretty. XY OU is pretty but it has all this stuff that nobody likes (hi Aegislash). So what we do is play with the ADV OU list in XY. All XY mechanics are allowed of course, so Mega Mawile is legal, but Chesnaught isn't. So it's like:
    Tier: XY OU
    Restrictions:
    -All national dex mons after 386 are banned

I'd host it after POCL, someone else can take it otherwise.

33. Flaming Dez

Flaming Dez New Member

Where you have to use all the same items, and egg group of pokemon

34. Shadowborg

Shadowborg New Member

I may have a couple ideas for tournaments. When it comes to Battle Factory or Battle Factory 6v6 and all we have is lv 5 and lv 100. Why not add a lv 50 along with those two?
    My 2nd idea for tournaments is a new tier: Combined Inverted, Challenge Cup and Battle Factory all in one ultimate tier. I don't know the name it should be but I'm sure you guys would know what the name would be.

35. Black Ghost

Black Ghost Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Ness
    Gen 3 or XY Ubers Monotype seems like tonnes of fun

I was gonna propose a mono ability before I saw DoctorS's post
    Check out http://pokemondb.net/ability for the Duality one
    Levitate and Swift Swim have the most @ 38 pokes.
    If you want to counter team your best bet is to counter the ability like Moxie/Defiant versus Intimidate.
    also Drought/Chlorophyl/Solar Power would be my personal choice, while Guts + Speed Boost seem strong.

36. Oh So Penspin

Oh So Penspin Hail RNGesus, our Lord and Saviour!

My suggestion: player-made OU 6v6 Battle Factory.

How does it work? Everyone submits a viable OU team through pastebin. Links to the teams are gathered and when the tournament starts, everyone gets a random team to fight with. After each round, teams are removed randomly from the "team database".

Disaster Area likes this.
  37. Disaster Area

PO Trainer Name:
    Disaster Area
    Maybe get each player to submit 2 teams, so that each team that's used over a round is removed from any subsequent round.

38. ThunderStruck0011

ThunderStruck0011 Got a dollar?

PO Trainer Name:
    Aku Canatari
    I know this is a major thread bump but, why don't we do a tournament that will crown the best player on PO? Like individual tier but obviously CC 1v1, Wifi CC 1v1, XY 1v1, Battle Factory, Battle Factory and Metrenome don't count because it is chance... Idk if it will happen but, I think it'd be nice if it did.

39. Disaster Area

PO Trainer Name:
    Disaster Area
    That's too subjective a quality to measure.. CC, Battle Factory, and main tiers all require different skills, and you can't really judge how a player is 'best', since it can qualify as best at playing general competitive tiers (then a mix of stuff from gens 1-6 Ubers-->NU depending on the gen) to stuff which requires a bit of thought in different areas but no teambuilding, e.g. battle factory, challenge cup. If you'd specify what you mean by best, as in like best all-round skill at a variety of style of tier, that might make sense I guess..

40. VirajVora

VirajVora VirajVora...

PO Trainer Name:
    Viraj / Virus
    NO STALL TOURNAMENT

A standard OU tournament where a player can only switch upto 3 times {This does not include switch from moves such as U-Turn, Volt Switch, etc. or switch from items such as Red Card and Eject Button }...

How does this sound guyz ?

NO ITEMS TOURNAMENT

A standard OU tournament where a Pokemon cant hold any items except Megastones...

How does this sound guyz ?