1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Themes] Salamence (Revamped)

Discussion in 'Arts and Graphics' started by Bamarah, May 20, 2014.

1. Bamarah

Bamarah "Baton Pass Elite"

[​IMG]

It's been 8 months since I created my very 1st theme known as Salamence. Since then I have made & ported various themes for all of you to enjoy. Now that my theme skills are better then when I started I decided to "revamp" Salamence as I'm sure most of you will notice the difference from then & now.

Enjoy!

Server List
    [​IMG]

Team Builder
    [​IMG]

Team Builder (Editing)
    [​IMG]

Team Builder (Boxes)
    [​IMG]

Main Chat
    [​IMG]

Challenge Window
    [​IMG]

Battle Window
    [​IMG]

Notes

* Try using Sprite #300 for a nice surprise... (Only people with this theme will be able to see it)

* I have deleted the link for the old Salamence theme so don't bother trying to download it.

* If you're using a large monitor like myself just minimize the client so everything looks right.

Download

Last edited: May 20, 2014
    Nog, ZoroDark and Draciel like this.
  2. Celebi.

Celebi. Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    SheerForceGatr/Bulba
    You may or may not have outdone yourself with this one (best on the forums imo). I love it :D I was actually using your Solar Eclipse for a while, but I am DEFINITELY downloading and using this. Easily my favorite theme here.

Battle Buttons are nice, and so is the color scheme in general. This is a lot easier on the eyes than Solar Eclipse. The Main Chat is my favorite out of all of it. Keep up the good work man. You consistently make some of my favorite themes here.

I'm not a huge fan of the Challenge Window, but then again I never really like them to begin with. I may just steal the Challenge Window from See Through (happens to be one that I like).

EDIT: I also wish Poison was Purple and not green.

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  3. Duncajuwon

Duncajuwon Active Member

Hey Bamarah
    This is a really nice theme. I've used it, and I don't know if its just me, but when I'm in a battle, and theres the preview where I can pick which pokemon to use, I can't click on it. I'm not sure if its just me, but just a feedback.
    Still really cool theme!

4. Samphire

Samphire Too much hard work!

I can't actually find fault anywhere with this, and you know I pretty much can find something to pick out on any theme!
    Very well done; if people do not download this I will be severely surprised.

5. Daybreak

Daybreak can't touch this

PO Trainer Name:
    Daybreak
    great theme, I downloaded it.

6. Jinebi

Jinebi "Waiting For the End"

PO Trainer Name:
    Jinebi
    Wow Bamarah!
    You never fail in amazing me with your mind-blowing themes!
    Keep up the good work buddy!

7. 2Baka

2Baka New Member

dayummm so smexy
    and you have a lot of things changed that i wanted to do but i didn't want to bother moogle or nexus when i made my remake for pikachu paradise.
    I really want to redo pikachu paradise properly after seeing this ( it's just a recoloUring w/ pikachus). Your theme is wonderful. will use this and some others as a base/inspiritation. THANK YOUU BAMARAHHH

8. inigomontoya

inigomontoya Slightly Less Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Yveltal / ddrox13
    You got my download. I took your buttons and put them on another theme as well, cuz they were that cool.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014