1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Small suggestion to make the PO experience better

Discussion in 'Interesting suggestions' started by Axewound, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Axewound

Axewound Based User

So i was trying out the new battle window and while it seems cool there are 2 things in particular which i find mildly irritating:

1) The timer on that is very unclear and can be made more visible
    2) Since we can see all the pokemon right of the bat in the first place thanks to team preview since gen 5 there is no point of the pokeballs hiding the opponents mons and we might as well see the mons there as opposed to copying text on clipboard to see what the opponent has left as the match progresses.

Thank you for your consideration.

2. SongSing

SongSing KILLL

PO Trainer Name:
    SongSing
    Hi guy in the next update you will be able to hover over the timer to see exact time (also it'll have avatars!!)
    Also the second one is some kinda issue with the server not sending the info or something, although since it sends the teams for the team preview it could probably be done

I'll play around with it

3. Fuzzysqurl

Fuzzysqurl baa baa mareep I do what I want Server Owner Developer I do what I want Server Owner Developer

You'd have to restrict #2 to only Wifi Battles, which might be one of the causes for it. Non-Wifi battles shouldn't show (Challenge Cup for example) and it probably had problems differentiating, so it just applies the non-wifi setting to all matches.

4. SongSing

SongSing KILLL

PO Trainer Name:
    SongSing
    Yeah, I know. :p