1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

What's Better, Chalk or Cheese?

Discussion in 'The Wastelands' started by SongSing, Jul 18, 2014.

?

What's better: Cheese or Chalk?

1. Cheese

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Chalk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SongSing

SongSing KILLL

PO Trainer Name:
    SongSing
    I know everything has its use, but what is generally better in any given situation? Chalk or cheese?

Chalk, for instance, can be used to write out messages, or, in extreme cases, possibly harm people. However, cheese is soft and cannot do such a thing as easily, but provides sustenance and fuel for your body. Opposite sides of the spectrum, these two.

But the question I ask of you is: Which is more useful? Which is better in everyday life? The (usually) one-time-use cheese? Or the used-for-writing-on-blackboards chalk? I'd really like to get some insightful discussion on this topic as it's been egging me for a long time.

Sasuke Uchiha likes this.
  2. Big Bad Booty Daddy

Big Bad Booty Daddy Big Poppa Pump

PO Trainer Name:
    -
    This is absolutely the worst thread I have ever witnessed in General Talk and you should feel very bad about yourself

meeps, Sinclair, Halsey and 3 others like this.
  3. SongSing

SongSing KILLL

PO Trainer Name:
    SongSing
    how do you dislike a post
    also please limit discussion here to chalk and/or cheese

waehofen likes this.
  4. MidwayMarshall

MidwayMarshall woof Forum Moderator Developer Forum Moderator Developer

I disagree there are plenty of hard/firm cheeses out there you could write with. Take grating cheeses, such as Parmesan or Romano, are very hard and have been used to murder people in the Medieval Aged Italy much more effectively than Italian chalk.

I think you really need to remove Chalk from the whole discussion and only talk about types of Cheese. You have a whole variety of hard to soft cheeses that can be using for a multitude of important daily tasks.

For example:
    I like to use young Brinza cheese or kochkase cheese to paint the outside of my house white when the old layer starts to turn a mixture of black and green from mold. I might use Camembert if I want an off white.

I use Munster or Havarti to hold sewing pins whilst I sew.

I might use aged Manchego wedges to do detailed sanding work while I'm repainting my home.

Parmesan is not only good as a sharped weapon but also as a hard object to throw at things you don't like. And I speak for personal experience. No really... It like happens on a daily basis.

You could use Edam cheese as small wheels to travel across lengths of distances.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    SongSing and Manish00333 like this.
  5. Weavile

Weavile Phoenix

I'm with cased on this one. Nothing good, funny, productive or anything but dumb can come from this thread.

Finchinator likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.