1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Android: View team without exiting the server

Discussion in 'Interesting suggestions' started by pokemon 2000, Aug 1, 2014.

1. pokemon 2000

pokemon 2000 Former #1 ranked XY UBERS player

PO Trainer Name:
    [Nagato]
    I have been an android PO citizen for a while, and I find it somewhat annoying that to actually view my team I have to.. 1) type /importable and click the link.. 2) disconnect from the server and look in teambuilder ;-;... or 3) start a battle(not cool when u end up with the wrong team due to lazyness :P).. what my suggestion is would be to add a "view team" option in the android menu(where u would go to register a name or change tier).. I don't know how complicated it would be but I imagine it is probably not easy, but I do hope it is possible and if it is.. I hope that not just a viewable team could show but the entire "teambuilding" system!! :000.... So pretty much I just think/hope that if not access to the teambuilder while still connected to the server, then at least a viewable list of your current 6 pokemon and thier moves/abilities/hp/item (like the teambuilder view before u click to edit EVs and such).. Thanks for reading this and I hope you all have a nice day/days ^=^ -[Nagato]