1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Themes] Pokemon Stadium Theme

Discussion in 'Arts and Graphics' started by Sailor Mars, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Sailor Mars

Sailor Mars "The Bird of Hermes is my name..."

PO Trainer Name:
    Sailor Mars + others
    Download via Dropbox:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sk6e8h8jutdbd8f/Pokemon Stadium.zip

Why not replace those standard backgrounds with poorly interpolated screenshots of Pokemon Stadium, taken in Project 64 and stretched beyond comprehension?

Nice blue layout, couple of Pokemon Stadium backgrounds, nothing fancy. Far from fancy.

Feel free to update the background images and upload as your own.

If there is an issue with the file (corrupted zip archive, invalid link, security warning, etc.) inform me and I will remove the post.

Screenshots:

Frankly, I just couldn't figure out how to post screenshots, so...

http://imgur.com/a/emYHJ

The only pics there are the screenshots.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  2. SongSing

SongSing KILLL

PO Trainer Name:
    SongSing
    Hey you should post screenshots of what the theme looks like so people will know before downloading :0

3. Undefeated

Undefeated .To hax, learn to be haxed.

PO Trainer Name:
    Undefeated.
    Please, can you post the screenshot man ?

4. Samphire

Samphire Too much hard work!

Use tags to post images. Alternatively, use the picture button (the rectangle with a mountain and sun in), on the reply bar.
    Looking at your imgur gallery, you may seriously wish to look at the colours used. For example on your mainchat, your channel tabs cannot be read at all on the dark blue background. The same goes for most text where this colour is used.

Higher resolution pictures is also key. Try google image searching for only large images using the search options, this way your theme will look much more streamlined and be much more appealing to those with larger monitor sizes.

I guess for a very first theme it is a good effort, you just have a few things to learn!