1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Themes] Karkat Vantas

Discussion in 'Arts and Graphics' started by Cirno, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Cirno

Cirno Romantic

PO Trainer Name:
    Alice
    KARKAT VANTAS
    [​IMG]

I MADE THIS THEME AS SOME KIND OF ANTITHESIS TO MY GENERALLY BRIGHTER THEMES, AND WANTED TO MAKE SOME THEME THAT WAS IN GENERAL SIMPLER, AND THIS CHARACTER FIT THE BILL FOR A THEME TO BE BASED OFF! THE CHANGE IN BATTLEFIELD SIZE ALSO GAVE ME AN EXCUSE TO CREATE POKÉMON XY BATTLEFIELDS AND SUCH. LIKE MY SATORI THEME, IT IS VERY, UH, EDGY AND SQUARE. THE AUTH SYMBOLS ARE BASED ON ASTROLOGICAL SIGNS SINCE THEY ARE A RUNNING THEME IN THE WEBCOMIC HOMESTUCK, WHICH KARKAT IS A CHARACTER IN:

USERS - LEO
    MODERATORS - LIBRA
    ADMINISTRATORS - GEMINI
    OWNERS - CANCER

THAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS TO SAY ON THE MATTER. (THIS IS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THIS IS HIS TYPING QUIRK)

SERVER LIST
    [​IMG]

MAIN CHAT
    [​IMG]

CHALLENGE WINDOW
    [​IMG]

BATTLE WINDOW
    [​IMG]

TRAINER MENU
    [​IMG]

TEAM MENU
    [​IMG]

BOX MENU
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD (5.75 MB)

2. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka
    THIS IS ALL VERY NICE BUT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE FONT (FOR MAINCHAT AT LEAST) TO COURIER NEW BOLD. C'MON.
    OVERALL I R8 8/8 M8

3. Bamarah

Bamarah "Baton Pass Elite"

Hello!

Very nice theme but you could have made the Challenge Window transparent so you could see the picture better. Same goes for the Team Builder trainer info & the Team Builder moves list.

Also, I do like the new Battle Fields so I hope you don't mind if I use them in some of my future themes...

Keep up the good work!

4. SongSing

SongSing KILLL

PO Trainer Name:
    SongSing
    really rockin' the grey here :0 it looks great though
    also now i'm reading homestuck

knitpicks:
    the stat bars in the teambuilder thing could use some padding/margin/whatever on the right so the text isn't just like attached to the right side
    also the disabled button text could be more readable

overall very good-looking though :) and a nice introduction to the webcomic!